French Door Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, she got up, went out the door, Shannon and I were left looking at each other, feeling stunned. But still very turned on.

"Oh... my... god..." Shannon whispered.

"Yeah," was my only response.

"We actually have Mom's permission to fuck," Shannon said, sounding amazed. "No, that's not quite right, it's not permission as much as acceptance that we're going to do it, and she's not going to stop it."

Tentatively, I asked "Are we still?"

"Oh, yeah, mister buff. No way you're leaving here without giving me that hard cock I felt earlier. Get undressed."

That didn't take long, since all I had on was the sleep shorts, and just lifted my hips off the bed to pull them off. Shannon grabbed for my cock as soon as I got the shorts clear of my ankles, and sucked it into her mouth a second later. I bucked into her mouth as her tongue circled the glans, and I spurted pre-come, which she swirled around me. Her mouth worked up and down, until my cockhead bumped the back of her throat. I knew the angle wasn't right for her to try and get me down her throat, but at least she didn't gag. She continued working up and down, bobbling my balls with one hand, while the other lightly gripped my base. I grunted, "I'm gonna cum!" and she gripped harder, stopping me.

I reached under her, and squeezed her breasts through her t-shirt, then pulled the shirt up to her chest, so I could touch them skin to skin. She pulled off of me, grabbed the shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing her tits to me for the first time. Gorgeous, C-cupped orbs, without a hint of sag, with long nipples pointing out of soft pink areola. I momentarily compared them to my memory of Mom's breast from earlier in the night and wondered if Mom's nipples looked like this as a teen, but quickly decided I didn't care, as I took one of Shannon's into my mouth and sucked on it. These were mine, now, and Mom had made clear that hers were off limits.

Shannon moaned, then pushed me away, whining, "Hold that thought. I wasn't done with that cock." She pushed me on her back, allowing her the room to come at my cock from a different angle, and this time pushed me past the opening of her throat, and took my whole length. I'm not huge, at six inches, but none of my other girlfriends had ever done it, because they said I was wider. Her tongue whipped around me as she pulled back, and just before she began moving back down on to me, my orgasm overtook me, and I spewed a dozen sperm shots at the back of her throat.

She took them all, swallowing with my head still in her mouth, her tongue still active, and I felt like I was starting a second orgasm on top of the first, and shot another three bursts into her.

"Gawd, Jamey," she said, as she pulled off of me at last, licking the last of my cum from her lips. "Were you worked up, or what?"

"I've had that erection since I was watching Mom and Dad. I'm actually surprised it didn't go off on its own."

She pouted at me, "How long enough will it take you to get stiff, again. I still want to fuck you."

I smirked, and said, "Not too long. I want to finish what we were doing when Mom came in." I pulled myself across the bed, until my face was next to her crotch again, and I got another good look at this clit that appeared to be a family inheritance. I touched Shannon just above the hood, stroking towards the clit and could actually feel the shaft under her skin, and the clit glans itself was about the width of the end of my ring finger. I kept lightly stroking downward against the shaft, imagining the equivalent of giving her a handjob, and Shannon squirmed.

I lowered my lips down to her thick labia, and nibbled lightly, while continuing to stroke above, avoiding direct contact with the clit glans itself. My tongue went to work, lapping up her juices around her opening, and I brought those two fingers of my other hand into play again. Seeking out her g-spot again, I wondered if it was also as sensitive as Mom said Shannon's clit was? I aimed to find out.

Shannon already had that pillow over her mouth again, and I could just make out the muffled moans that told me she liked what I was doing. Her other hand reached down to ruffle my hair, not directing me or anything, just signaling appreciation. I found her g-spot, and began rubbing it, to see if I could get my little sister off just by stimulating that. It only took two minutes, and she shuddered in the bed, grunting into the pillow as she tried hard not to scream. I lightened the pressure as she came down, but did not stop stroking, hoping to bring her to an even higher peak.

I swirled my tongue closer and closer to her clit, making her anticipate it, and when I finally swirled my tongue across it and pressed her hard inside, she nearly levitated from the bed, her back was arched so high while her stomach and pussy muscles rippled, and she gushed a bunch of fluid onto my hand. My sister's a squirter? Oh, my. These sheets would definitely need washed in the morning.

She collapsed down on the bed, making the box spring squeak. I hoped Dad couldn't hear that. Shannon pulled the pillow from her face, and was panting. When she could breathe again, she said with awe, "Jamey, I'm never, ever letting you go. That was... that was... I don't have words for that. None of the boys I've been with have come close to making me feel like that."

I smiled up at her before I kissed my way up her stomach, lingered for a long time at her breasts, sucking on her amazing nipples, before finally kissing her, and pressed my rock hard cock against her pussy lips at the same time. My cock went into her at the same time my tongue went into her mouth, and I inhaled her gasp and every moan that followed it.

I would have fucked her hard and strong, but I couldn't afford us to make that much noise, so I focussed on long, slow strokes, with a hip rotation at the bottom so I could rub against her clit, which I could feel pressing into my pubes. I never let her mouth leave mine, as she came three times over the next half hour. Finally, I felt my second - or was it third? - orgasm approaching, and I sped up, shortening my strokes, and still trying not to make any noise. I'd had a lot of experience with keeping quiet masturbating in this house, so I knew I could cum quietly, I just needed the bed to cooperate.

The nervousness was delaying my orgasm, and I finally thought to myself, 'Fuck it! If Dad hears, he hears. I'm moving out soon, and if Shannon needs to move in with me because Dad's kicked us both out, so be it,' and started pounding Shannon into the bed, and came into her after another half-dozen strokes, and slowed down as I gushed into her, then pulled out and flopped onto the bed.

Shannon looked at me, and whispered, "We needed to be quiet, Jamey. Do you think Dad heard us?"

"I... I had to stop worrying about it, or I never would have cum. I think if he'd heard us, we'd know it by now." And sure enough, he didn't barge in on us.

Shannon cuddled into my side, and said, "You can't stay in here, you know. I don't want you to leave my bed, but you need to."

"Move in with me, when I get my apartment?" I asked, surprising even myself.

"Woah. Like that won't be suspicious to anyone," Shannon responded.

"I know, sis. I'm not sure I care, though. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Tonight made me certain of it. How do we do that, living in separate homes because we're too afraid to live together? I don't want to wind up like Mom and her brothers, parting ways after one summer together and marrying other people, do you?"

Shannon kissed my nipple, then sighed, "No, I don't, although I don't think Mom's situation was the same. The word Mom used was crush, not love. I don't think she was in love with either of her brothers, the way I am in love with you. They treated it like a summer fling, because that's all it was to them. But we do have to face the fact that what we just did is incest, and it's illegal. We may have no choice but to either part ways, or move to some other part of the country and pretend to be man and wife to our neighbors and stay away from anyone who knows us as brother and sister. I don't see a way to stay in our family's lives and in each others."

I turned to look her straight in the eyes. "If I have to choose, I choose us, Shannon. I have to, because anything else will break my heart. If you had asked me yesterday, I would have said I could live without having you by my side. After tonight? No. I want you there every day, every night, every morning. If I could marry you, I'd be on my knee right now, asking. All I can ask you is whether you'll be my lover, for life. Maybe even the mother of my children. I know I sound crazy, and maybe I am, to think that could work, but that's what I want from you."

A tear ran down her cheek, before she responded, "Yes. I choose you, too. So, yes, I'll live with you, at least for the summer before I go back to school, and we'll figure it out from there. What are we going to tell Dad, though?"

I licked up that tear, which made her giggle, and said, "That's right, school. Maybe I should wait to move into an apartment until you're headed back to school, and then we'll have time to figure out an explanation for you moving into my apartment next summer, instead of coming home."

"I think I already know one. We'll just say that Mom and Dad have gotten used to being empty nesters, and I don't want to cramp their style by moving in during the summer, so I'd move in with you instead. And if I get a summer job that's closer to your apartment, that would be another reason. It'll have to be a 2-bedroom, though."

"Of course. That's what I'll look for. Are we good for now? Because I need to head back to my bedroom." I pulled away and got up.

"I love you, Jamey. Sweet dreams," she said.

"Chocolate dreams, my love," I responded, before opening the door and slipping down the hall to my own room, and climbed into bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Starting from a simple idea, this just about wrote itself in two days, although I initially envisioned it as mother-son, before switching it to brother-sister. I hope you enjoyed. As always, constructive comments always appreciated.

12