French Seduction

Story Info
A man assents to the seduction of his beautiful wife.
1.7k words
3.9
82.2k
40
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were celebrating our 10th anniversary in Santorini. It was September; the crowds were gone but it was still hot. Tiring of sitting around the pool of our breathtaking but boring hotel, we rented a car and took a drive around the island, coming upon a turnoff onto a road heading down to the water. A sign for Eros beach directed us to the right. Who could resist? We pulled into a near vacant parking lot and walked onto the white gravel beach. The sea was greenish blue and calm; the sky cloudless. We walked to the other side of some large boulders and set up our towels under a cliff. I turned on my Kindle while Erika took off her clothes and took in the sun.

Erika and I met my senior year a Columbia. She was a freshman, having started after quitting the School of American Ballet, realizing she wouldn't be the prima ballerina she once dreamed of becoming. We dated off and on for several years, falling more in love each time and finally marrying. Although we had our share of ups and downs, our marriage has been happy. Erika's body belies her 39 years. My hunger for her is no different from when we first met. I had drifted off to sleep thinking about those early days of our relationship, marveling at my good fortune of finding such a beautiful, loving wife.

I woke to the sound of voices, disoriented for a moment and forgetting where I was. Erika was lying beside me, talking to a man and woman. Seeing me wake, she introduced me to Pascal and Sophie, a French couple who like us were taking advantage of the solitude of the beach. Like Erika, they too were naked and unabashed. It was easy to see why. Sophie looked to be in her early 30s. Where Erika was tall, lithe, and fair, she was shorter and more shapely, but no less sexy. Pascal looked like he was in his early 50s, tall, fit, with dark hair going gray at the temples. They were a nice couple, easy to talk to. We drank the delicious local white wine we had chilled in our picnic basket and smoked the weed they had brought. It was paradise. Pascal was chatting with Erika about ballet and Sophie asked me to join her for a swim. I reluctantly agreed, getting up, feeling buzzed, and about to head to the water.

"Non, non, Tom, you must take off your shorts," Sophie said. "It's only fair, oui?" "Oui" said Erika, smiling at my discomfort, knowing I had a hang up about public nudity going back to my childhood. But the shame of keeping my shorts on was greater, so off they came. Sophie unabashedly gave me the once over, taking in my toned arms and chest, strong runner's legs, and small penis. She whispered something to Pascal, took my hand, and off we went.

Rather than go in the water immediately, Sophie walked me along the length of the beachfront where we saw several other couples, also naked, one kissing heavily and petting. Sophie sighed at the sight, remarking how erotic she found it watching others make love. She told me how she and Pascal met, and how despite the age difference, he was the most skilled and passionate lover she ever had. "I am sorry for the women who will never know what being with him is like," she told me. Then she asked whether I had ever fantasizes about Erika with another man. I felt the blood rush to my face and was speechless. She had hit on my secret fantasy, one I had never even shared with Erika, let alone a virtual stranger. But my face wasn't the only place the blood rushed. Sophie noticed immediately.

"It's ok, Tom," she said, hugging me, pressing her body against mine and sandwiching my erect penis between us. Many men have fantasies like yours, she told me, but are too ashamed to admit it. She reached down and gently cupped my balls, standing on her toes to kiss me softly on the lips.

"I would love to watch Pascal make love to Erika," she said, now slowly stroking my penis. "Tell me, Tom, tell me. Do you love Erika enough to give her to Pascal, to watch him seduce and make love to her like never ever before?" Caught up in the moment, I said yes. Sophie kissed me again, her tongue probing my mouth, one hand gently pulling my balls while the other was rubbing my ass. Finally we went into the water, cooling off before walking back.

"Remember what you said, Tom. I want you to walk over to Pascal, look him in the eye, and nod your head. He will know what it means."

I was torn with mixed emotions as we approached, Erika and Pascal chatting away like old friends. Sophie started talking to Erika and Pascal turned his head to me. I met his gaze and nodded my head. Not a word was spoken.

"Pascal is very skilled at massage," I caught Sophie saying, hitting on Erika's weakness. She loved massaged to the point of craving. It went back to her agony filled days in ballet practice. There was no way she would be able to turn down the offer. After another joint Pascal stood up. I hadn't looked him over carefully before but got a close look now, a mix of fear and eroticism conflicting in my mind. He was about 6'2, with minimal body hair, skin glistening with oil and sweat. His thick, deeply veined uncut cock was semi erect but already at least 7" long. Both it and his large balls were shaved. A former competitive cyclist, he had powerful legs. He reached down and took Erika's hand, pulling her up effortlessly, her eyes resting uncomfortably long on Pascal's body. "Come, Erika. It's time for that massage Sophie told you about. I hope I live up to expectations. They walked off together, still holding hands. About 30 feet away Pascal set up a mat and towel for Erika, having her lie on her stomach. Sophie lied down next to me. Both of us were on our stomachs, watching. Each looking on in anticipation.

"You are a considerate husband, Tom. Erika is very lucky," Sophie whispered before to gluing my ear and rubbing my ass. "Watch and enjoy the pleasure he brings her."

Pascal started on Erika's hands and arms, the tension melting from her shoulders. Then he worked on her neck, kneeling by her side, his cock now fully erect. When she opened her eyes Erika was looking right at it, inches away. We were close enough so that I could see her sneaking peaks more and more frequently. After her neck and shoulders, Pascal worked his hands down Erika's back. He switched positions so that her w now on his knees between Erika's legs, working her lower back. Her legs were spread enough so that he could see Erika's shaved anus and pussy, her lips starting to glisten and spread. Occasionally his cock would brush against her thigh. He went to work on Erika's ass, rubbing her beautiful cheeks, gently brushing her rosebud with his oiled hands from time to time, as if by accident. After a few minutes of this he rubbed from ass to upper back, his cock fleetingly touching Erika's slit at the top of his motion. I was embarrassed but also thrilled when seemingly unconsciously she spread her legs wider. Sophie reached down and gave my penis a squeeze, directing my hand to her drenched pussy, directing me to rub her clit.

After what seemed longer than what it probably was, Pascal moved down to massage Erika's toes and feet, working his way up her calves to her thighs. Starting on the outside and working inward, his thumbs occasionally brushed her now swollen lips. He asked her to turn over. Knees astride her head, Pascal rubbed Erika's neck and shoulders, moving down to her chest. He nipples were swollen, protruding a quarter inch from her small breasts, responding to his touch. Moving down to her abdomen, Pascal's massive throbbing cock was now right over Erika's face. She kept her eyes open, not even trying to disguise her attention. He then moved between her legs, rubbing her abdomen and chest from low to high this time. His cock was now resting on her mons, reaching almost to her navel. Sophie quivered in orgasm my fingers continuing to work her lips and clit.

Next, Pascal had Erika bend her knees and spread them to the ground. As he rubbed her inner thighs, his heavy shaft slowly rubbed against her slit and exposed clit. Erika couldn't stand the teasing any longer. She reached forward, grabbed Pascal by the ass and attempted to pull him inside her. He laughed, and bent down to whisper in her ear. "No" she said, as he continued to work his cock teasingly over her slit, talking softly to her all the time. "Fuck me!" emerged from her lips. "Please, I beg you to fuck me" Erika all but shouted. Pascal turned around and smiled at me. He took Erika's legs over his shoulders and positioned his swollen cock head at her entrance. Inch by slow inch she accommodated him, her breath quickening. Soon they found a rhythm, moving faster and faster, his balls slapping against Erika's ass. After about five minutes I saw Erika stiffen in orgasm, her moans becoming louder as she had one followed by another in rapid succession. Sophie moved to lie down below me, positioning my head between my legs while allowing me to still look up and watch Pascal fuck my wife as I licked her clit and pussy. I don't know how many orgasms Erika finally had. Pascal fucked her thoroughly, switching positions expertly, finally in doggy style as I saw his balls contract and heard him moan as he filled Erika with his semen. Sophie then reached down, took me by the hand, and led me to them, my penis erect and throbbing, my balls begging for release. When Pascal withdrew from Erika, Sophie positioned me below her and had Erika lower her pussy onto my face, I licked what seemed like gallons of viscous cum from Erika's red, swollen pussy as Sophie masturbated me to orgasm.

There were three days left on our vacation. We looked forward to sharing them with our new friends.