Fresh Off The Bus 2 Ch. 2

Story Info
Undercover cop Angela goes to a notorious strip club.
4.6k words
4.52
205.7k
63

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he dreamed, he was an old man. He looked past his grey beard down his old body. His arms were restrained, covered in needle marks from years of heroin use. Masked white faces floated around him, poking and probing his body, holding long needles. Thirty years before when he was in his prime, he would of fought his way out of the room. One blow of his hand to the bridge of a nose would of sent splinters of bone into his captors brain, killing him instantly, but years of living on the street addicted to booze and drugs had destroyed his nervous system. "I think his hairs growing back," said a voice. "What if C ends up like A or B?" "You can't have an omelet without breaking some eggs, besides there's plenty more homeless people out there."

Solomon sat up in bed, sweat dripping off his nude body. "What's wrong," said the soft feminine voice of "what's her name," her dainty little white hand running down his chest towards his cock. Solomon shrugged her off and got out of bed. He should of expected the dreams, he always had them on his birthday. Solomon stood before a full length mirror and admired his body, his chest, his muscles, his giant cock and balls. His cock started growing as he looked at himself. "Please come fuck me again," said the girl in his bed. Solomon obliged her.

********************

Angela slid open the door of the van and stepped out into the parking lot. Captain Braddock quickly closed the door behind her. She was going into this unarmed and she was nervous without the familiar weight of the gun on her hip. She was completely dependent on Braddock for protection and she didn't like that. All she had for protection was a couple of knock out drops in case Solomon got too frisky. She decided she didn't like undercover work all that much.

"Testing, testing, Angela can you hear me," said Braddock's voice in her earpiece.

"I read you loud and clear sir," she replied.

After the photo-shoot, Angela had changed and gotten out of the warehouse. Before she did though, she grabbed the champagne glass from the set. She wanted that drug analysed. The damn thing had lowered her inhibitions enough that she had sucked off a black man and almost let him fuck her. The contents were being analysed at that moment.

Angela had ran home to tuck Maria in bed and told her husband she'd be late. Then she had gone to the mall to by some a sexy outfit to wear that night. She needed something that would attract attention to herself.

She had settled on a short black leather skirt, and a white halter top that left her fit stomach bare. She had decided against a bra. It was a cold night and her hardened nipples would attract a lot of attention.

She looked over at the Zebra club. The building was across the river in New Jersey and she and Braddock were well out of their jurisdiction. The Zebra club was actually two strip bars in one. The right side featured nude male dancers. It was the only male dance bar in the area and was patronized mostly by white wives and young girls having bachelorette parties. The dancers were almost all black and rumor had it, very well hung. The second bar was just the opposite, black patrons and white women dancers. It was a very volatile mixture, the police were called out several times a week to stop some drunken black man from assaulting a white woman, and on the other hand plenty of women had wandered into the other club after seeing the male dancers for the first time. Many babies had been conceived in this parking lot.

Angela put one high-heeled foot in front of the other and slowly walked over to the entrance. The two black bouncers were some of the biggest men she had ever seen. One held the door open for her and said, "If you don't find what you want inside, I'll gladly give it to you out here."

Angela smiled at him and entered the building. It was a crowded evening, probably close to a hundred black men were staring at the two stages. Two attractive white girls that barely looked eighteen were dancing around poles on the stages. The black men in the audience weren't alone either, around two dozen white women were sitting in black laps around the room. Some looked like sluts, others like out of place housewives. Their expressions saying they didn't know what they were doing there, but then they weren't heading for the exits either.

Slowly one by one, heads turned towards her as the black men noticed her. She made her way through the crowd smiling and politely rejecting offers to join them. The room smelled of booze, sweat and she detected the hint of marijuana in the air as she headed over to the bar and ordered a mineral water.

"I got that," said a voice behind her.

Angela rolled her eyes and turned around ready to reject another offer. Her partner was smiling down at her.

"Well, well, what do we have here," said James. "Your just about the last person I expected to see here."

"James I..."

"Don't tell him," said Braddock in her ear.

"What are you doing here?" she responded.

"I come here to hang out with some home boys from the old neighborhood and to stare at naked white women. By the way that's some outfit you got on," he said leering at her breasts straining out against her halter top. "Now what are you doing here?"

"Don't tell him officer, you could blow your cover," said Braddock.

"I'm meeting some friends for a girls night out and must have wandered into the wrong bar," she replied.

"Well you've wandered a long way from the entrance for a girl in the wrong bar, said James. "Plus, we've been partners for two years now, I know when you're lying and I know an ear mike when I see one."

"Damn," said Braddock.

"Where can we talk alone?" asked Angela.

James grabbed her hand and hauled her over towards the bathroom where she filled him in on the mission. "I wanted to include you, but Braddock was worried some of the cops might be on the take."

"Thanks Captain," said James into her ear. "Well like it or not you just got some additional back up."

"Thanks James," she said kissing his dark cheek. "I knew I could count on you. You packing?"

"Always."

"Good now lets go find Solomon King."

"That's easy," said James. "his party is at the big table by the second stage.

James went back to his friends, but positioned himself where he could keep an I on her as she approached Solomon's table. She saw him immediately, the giant black man was one of the most recognizable people in New York City. Solomon was very large and handsome. He had a completely shaved head expect for a devilish moustache and goatee.

Solomon King sat at a table with about a dozen other black men, all wore expensive, well-tailored suits, shoes, and Rolex watches. A massive, grossly obese black man stood a few feet behind Solomon arms folded across his chest keeping an eye on the crowd. The men seemed to radiate, wealth, power, and confidence.

"Gentlemen, I think my date problem has just been solved," said a deep voice coming from the table. Angela turned to see Solomon King smiling at her as he rose up from the table and approached her.

The other men turned to stare and she sensed twelve pairs of eyes undressing her. "My name is Solomon King," said Solomon holding out his hand.

"Angel," she replied shaking his hand.

"I know, since your obviously from heaven," he said gripping her hand and not letting go. "How would you like to join me and my associates?"

"I-I'd love too," she replied finding his physical presence a little overwhelming. Solomon pulled her over to his table and sat her down on his lap.

"So Angel, what brings you to a place like this?" "I d-don't really know," she replied caught off guard by the question.

"I know," said Tyrone sitting a couple seats from Solomon. "Miss Angel happens to be my newest model. She did her first layout with Mark today. He must have gotten her curious about black men." The whole table laughed.

"Well lucky me," said Solomon. "I was just telling my boys here, how lonely it was not having a date on my birthday."

"Well happy birthday," said Angela. "How old are you?"

"Seventy," he replied, she looked confused and he added, "That was a joke."

She laughed politely, not getting it, but then none of the other men had laughed either. He was thirty-five at the oldest.

She sat on his knee for the next half hour listening to the black men laugh and joke. Solomon bought her several drinks and as the men kept proposing toasts to him, she found herself drinking a little more then planned.

The music suddenly turned up, blaring, "Hey Big Spender," out of the speakers and all eyes suddenly turned to the closest stage. A beautiful oriental girl came on stage dressed like a gangster and carrying a fake tommy gun. Angela lost sight of her as men started crowding the stage to give her tips.

Solomon shifted Angela from his knee to his lap and she felt a very hard, very large cock pressing against her crotch, she figured her leather skirt must be making it seem larger then it was, but her pussy immediately began lubricating at the thought of a cock even bigger then Mark's had been. It embarrassed her that her body was reacting like this.

A pretty little foot in a high-heeled sandal startled Angela and she looked up. The Asian girl had stepped off the stage and onto their table. The music had changed to gangsta rap and she was skillfully walking around the table top as Solomon's associates stuffed twenties and fifties into her garter.

"Angel, be a dear and grab my wallet for me," said Solomon.

Angela was relieved to get off that big cock for just a second as she sat up and reached into his pants. His cock was nestled right against his pocket and her hand slid along it as she reached for his wallet. 'Impossible,' she thought, 'It can't be real.'

She handed him the wallet and he took out a hundred dollar bill, waving it to the girl. She was naked now except for a string bikini bottom. The stripper had a perfect body, too perfect. Angela got the impression, she had spent a lot of money on that body. Her breasts were too big and too firm for her thin body. Her nipples were unusually large and pointy.

"Hello Mr King," said the girl as she kneeled before Angela and Solomon on the table, her Boston accent sounding odd coming from an oriental girl.

"Hello Asia," said Solomon as she shook her boobs in his and Angela's face.

Solomon waved the hundred before the girl and she laid back on the table and began thrusting her crotch up at him. He reached over and slid the bill into her garter, untying her string bikini as he did. He pulled off her panties and Angela found herself staring right at the woman's thrusting vagina. It was so close she could smell perfume coming from it. The woman's clit was engorged and her labia was soaking wet. Evidently, stripping made her horny.

And it was making her rich. Embarrassed Angela turned her face away from the woman's thrusting crotch and found herself looking at her cash filled garter. Angela guessed there was about five hundred dollars in there and she hadn't even danced ten minutes.

Asia winked at her and stood up when the music stopped retrieving her top and panties and then stepping over onto the stage to get the rest of her stuff. The music started again and the next stripper came out.

Solomon had been resting his meaty palms on Angela's knees and after Asia left he started sliding them up her thighs until he was touching her skirt. Her legs were firm and lean, and her skin was dark so she never wore nylons. His hands rubbing against her bare legs sent shivers up her spine.

Angela excused herself and stood up to use the bathroom. "Braddock, he starting to get a little frisky," she said into the mike.

"Angela you need to tease him enough that he thinks he can have you. If he gets to close, tell him your uncomfortable doing it here and would like to go back to his place. Then you can put the knock out drops in his drink and search his place while he's passed out. If we bust him, we'll raid the warehouse and confiscate your pictures.

"I understand," she said. She had to go through with this just to keep pictures of her and Mark out of a magazine. Angela used the bathroom, embarrassed that Braddock could hear her tinkling and then she washed up.

When she stepped back into the club, James was waiting for her. "How's it going?"

"Ok so far, though he's starting to get fresh," she replied. "I'm going to try to get him to take me back to his place. Can you follow us?"

"Sure baby," said her partner, "I can't say no to a woman in that outfit."

A young black guy came out of the men's room and grabbed James on the shoulder. "Come on bro," he said, "leave the slut alone, she's with Solomon."

James winked at her and left with his buddy. When she got back to the table, Solomon was standing. He held out his hand to her. "Would you like to dance?"

"Sure, I'd love to," she replied, looking around for a dance floor. Solomon just grabbed her and led her through a door near the stage.

Angela found herself backstage. "Asia, find Angel here a nice outfit to wear," yelled Solomon.

Asia was still naked when she ran up to Angela. "I have just the thing boss," she said returning a second later with a skimpy costume.

"Solomon, I can't do this," said Angela, "I thought.."

"Just try it on Angel," he interrupted. "What's wrong? Tyrone says you were very agreeable." Angela was suddenly scared. She felt the same desire to please, that she had that afternoon at the photo shoot. She'd was worried she'd been drugged again.

Asia pulled her into a changing room and started removing her top and skirt, handing her the costume. It consisted of a buckskin bra and string bikini bottoms, a buckskin camisole, moccasins and an Indian headress.

Angela pulled the panties on, noticing how little it covered her hairy bush. "No, no honey," said Asia. "We'll have to take care of that." The girl kneeled and yanked Angela's panties down. Angela thought she was switching costumes, but instead felt the girl spraying something on her pussy.

Angela looked down, Asia had covered her pubic hair in shaving cream and had started shaving her bush. "Hey wait," she protested.

"Calm down," said Asia. "This will get you more tips." Angela had jerked away from the razor. "Look you made me cut you," said Asia. Angela felt the strippers warm breath, gently blowing on her and she shivered as Asia's breath caressed her rapidly balding pussy.

Asia finished and Angela looked down at her newly shaved crotch. It was like she was a different person. Her crotch had been exceptionally hairy since she was twelve and now it was bald as a baby's bottom. How was she going to explain this to Tony?

Asia petted her bare pussy causing her to jump, before the stripper stood up and helped her try on the rest of the outfit.

"Wow," said Solomon when she walked out of the dressing room. "You really do look like an Indian princess."

"Thanks," she said blushing at the compliment. The crowd out in the bar suddenly started yelling.

"Let's see what's going on," said Solomon holding a door open for her.

Angela nodded a him and went up to the door, peering out into the bar only to be blinded by all the bright lights. Solomon pushed her from behind and she stumbled out onto the stage. The crowd roared. "Looks like we got a new girl," said the dj over the loud speaker. "Let's hear it for Pocherhotass." The crowd roared again.

Angela looked down at the sea of black faces staring at her, eager to see her naked. She turned around looking to escape, but Solomon had shut the door trapping her.

"Angela, what the hells going on?" said Braddock.

"It looks like I'm about to strip," she replied starting to sway he hips to the music. Angela figured she would strip down to the bra and panties and hopefully that would satisfy Solomon.

Angela was a good dancer. She and Tony used to dance a lot before the accident, including rubbing against each other out on the dance floor. Angela danced over to the pole and wrapped her leg around it, sliding her crotch against the pole. The crowd went wild.

Angela decided to emulate the other strippers she had watched earlier. She made love to he pole. She jumped up on it and wrapped her legs around it as she slid down. She bent over pushing her ass gainst the pole as she raised and lowered her hips. "Take it off. Take it off," yelled the crowd.

Angela danced over to one end of the stage and threw her headdress down. She danced over to the other side and kicked off her moccasins. She danced back to the center and slowly started untying her camisole, turning her back to the audience as she took it off. When she turned around, Angela was left wearing only the tiny buckskin bikini.

This was as far as she was going to go in front of a bunch of strangers, she was turning towards the door, when she noticed all the money being waved at her. Hey, she earned it, right?

Angela danced over to the left of the stage, she wasn't wearing a garter, so men started shoving bills into her bikini. Angela got down on her hands and knees crawling around the edge of the stage as men stuffed money into her top and panties, coping feels as they did.

Angela's eyes widened when she saw a fifty dollar bill being waved in front of her face and moving towards her bra. The hand with the bill slid under the string, deft fingers quickly untying her top and yanking it away sending bills flying everywhere.

Angela reared up on her knees and covered her breasts with her arms. She looked in horror at the guy waving the bra. James swung the bra around and tossed it into the crowd. Her partner ogled her nearly naked body and threw the fifty at her feet.

Holding her arms over her breasts, Angela stood up and the crowd cheered, but they weren't looking at her, they were looking behind her. The lasso landed around her body squeezing her arms to her sides, revealing her breasts to the crowd.

Asia looped the rope around Angela and then pulled her over to the pole swiftly tying her up. The popular stripper was dressed as a cowgirl cheerleader. Asia pulled a couple toy guns out of their holsters and waved them in the air at her Indian captive.

It was Asia's turn to milk the crowd for money. She danced around the stage, threw her little cowgirl hat into the crowd, and gave her gun to a patron who pointed it at her until she bared her breasts for him. Angela felt a twinge of jealousy as Asia's act caused the black men to reach deeper into their wallets for more cash.

Angela lost sight of the stripper as Asia danced around behind her, whatever she was doing was pleasing the crowd. When she next appeared, Asia was naked except for the boots and gun belt. Asia turned to face Angela and slowly started dancing towards her. Angela tried to struggle as the stripper pressed her body against Angela's, breasts on breasts. The crowd roared

Asia leaned down and tried to kiss her, but Angela tossed her head to the side. "Relax, this will cause them to tip even more," whispered Asia in her ear. Asia grabbed her chin and turned her face towards the strippers. Asia stared her in the eyes as she leaned forward and kissed Angela on the lips, her tongue pushing it's way into her mouth.

At first Angela was repulsed, but as she relaxed and kissed back, she found it really wasn't that bad kissing a woman. Asia's kiss was more gentle then a man's, more intimate, not better, just different and the crowd loved it.

Asia pulled back and began sliding her sweaty nude body up and down Angela's. The undercover cop gasped when Asia bent down and kissed her nipples, first the left, then the right. The stripper started kissing down her belly, Angela sucking her stomach in at each kiss. "Ooo," said Angela as Asia slipped her tongue into Angela's belly button.

12