Fresh Off The Bus 3 Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat glistened of the man's muscled chest and he was breathing heavy. His cock felt huge in her pussy. With a large grunt. the black man slammed his cock into her and it seemed to explode. His seed sprayed deep in her womb triggering her to have her largest orgasm yet.

When Tracy recovered the black man had pulled out and was laying beside her on the bed playing with her nipples. "That was incredible," she said staring at him in awe. "Where's Rick?"

"The wimp left after asking me to come take care of you. He told me you required a real man to please you."

Tracy shook her head in disbelief. Rick had set this up. He was a wimp, she'd have to remember to thank him.

The black guy stood up and pulled her off the bed. "My god, your still hard!" she exclaimed as he led her over to a large mirror.

"On your knees bitch and suck my cock."

Tracy's face was eye level with is massive chest and she looked up at his face. The look he gave her was stern and unyielding, the face of someone who was used to being obeyed. Tracy's knees started to wobble and they turned weak as she slowly fell to her knees before this dominant male.

Tracy looked closely at his magnificent rod as she wrapped her hands around the base. She brought her mouth up to the tip and kissed it before taking it into her mouth. She looked at herself in the mirror as she started swallowing it. It looked like the most natural thing in the world to be worshipping such a powerful cock.

********************

Larry came on his hand as he stroked his little penis. Damn it, his wife was waiting for him in bed expecting sex as this was their twentyfifth anniversary.

Larry had been satisfied with his six inch penis until stumbling upon the voyeurcam website and its interracial links. Now after watching dozens of giant black cocks taking some of the hottest women he had ever seen, he knew he had never satisfied his wife. It didn't matter that they were obviously acting. The girl, Tracy was staring right into one of the main cameras as she sucked off the black guard.

"Larry, come to bed," called his wife from the bedroom.

"In a minute dear," he called looking at his little limp penis. He wouldn't be able to get another erection until tomorrow unlike the black men who usually fucked and got sucked three or more times a night.

Larry finally made up his mind. It was something he would never have considered before joining the E&I site. He moved his mouse over to the link that read, "find a real man to fuck your wife."

As he browsed through the list of E&I studs, he vowed to stay off the web so he could spend one last night with his wife before some black buck ruined her for him. Deep down he knew he would break his vow, this apartment full of models was just too good to miss. He was even logging on at work and tomorrow without a doubt a different girl would fall.

Next in the series: Lara's story.

12