Fresh Off The Bus 3: Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you my slut?" asked Ann pulling Lara's head into her shaved crotch as she stood over Lara.

"Yes," replied Lara kissing all over Ann's bare pussy.

"Good," said Ann sitting down on the bed and pulling Lara's face into her pussy. "There are some new things I want you to try."

Lara attacked Ann's pussy using all the tricks she had learned the previous night until Ann grabbed her hair pulling her tightly into her crotch and came in Lara's face.

Lara was wiping her face when Ann pulled a giant black dildo from the bag and handed it to her. "Fuck me with this."

Lara looked at the ugly black thing in her hand. It was molded to look like a real cock only it was impossibly large. It was probably nine inches from the tip to the end. "This will split you in two."

"No it won't," said Ann laying down on the bed with her knees dangling over. "I use it all the time."

Lara brought the dildo up to Ann's slit and slid it around to lubricate it. This explained why Ann's pussy was so stretched out. Ann moaned as Lara worked the dildo in. She was fascinated as inch after inch entered Ann's pussy. Her lover had no trouble taking it all.

"Come on fuck me with it," cried Ann thrashing around on the bed. "Fuck me with your big black cock."

Lara obeyed though she experienced a brief surge of jealousy. Did Ann have a crush on a black guy? Was that why she was asking about Mark? Lara wished she had a cock to fuck Ann with, she'd do anything to make Ann happy and to keep Ann with her forever.

"Fuck me, fuck me," cried Ann humping the dildo as Lara fucked her with it. "Suck my clitty." Lara leaned over the dildo and sucked Ann's clit into her mouth. Ann screamed and her pussy clamped down over the dildo as she came. Ann rested a minute and then stood up, the dildo sliding out of her pussy as she stood. "Alright your turn," she said pulling Lara to her feet.

"Please don't," said Lara as she switched places with Ann. "It's too big."

"Don't worry," said Ann grabbing the bag and pulling out a smaller dildo. "We'll start you off with an easy one."

This dildo was cylinder shaped, black, and about six inches. Lara closed her eyes and laid back. She heard a click and there was a buzzing sound. She jumped when the dildo touched her shaved crotch. It was vibrating and it was sending shivers up her spine.

Ann moved the vibrator down to Lara's clit and held it there. The vibrations drove her crazy. Lara started thrashing around on the bed as it brought her to the brink of orgasm. Lara needed to cum and cried, "Put it in. Quit teasing me."

"Beg me to fuck you with my black cock."

"Fuck me Ann," moaned Lara. "Fuck me with your black cock."

Ann slid the vibrator down, slipping it inside Lara's pussy. The vibrator was about the same size as Lara's boyfriend's penis and it slid in easily. Unlike her boyfriend, Ann knew what she was doing and Lara came almost immediately. Ann continued to fuck her with the vibrator for about five minutes until another orgasm overwhelmed Lara and she thrashed around in ecstasy.

When she recovered, Lara saw Ann standing over her. The girl pulled her to her feet and kissed her. Ann held something in her hand and Lara arched her eyebrows when she saw it was a blindfold.

Ann quickly put the blindfold on her. Lara found all her other sense heightened as she was enveloped in darkness. She jumped when Ann's mouth closed over her left nipple and she heard Ann laughing at her reaction.

Ann spun her around and led her to the side of the bed. Lara felt herself being positioned on all fours on the bed. She heard a clicking sound as something cold and hard wrapped around her wrist. Lara's hand jerked forwards and she heard another click. She tugged her arm back, but it was completely restrained. Ann jerked her other arm forward forcing Lara to fall on her face as her other wrist was handcuffed. Lara was lying on her face with her ass thrusting up towards the ceiling.

She heard Ann rummaging around in the bag again and a minute later, Ann pulled the blindfold up. Her lover was standing beside the bed with a large black dildo strapped to her waist. It was as big as the dildo she had used on Ann and the sheer size frightened her.

"Please don't," begged Lara.

"Shut up slut," snapped Ann. "Your about to get fucked by nine hard inches of black cock." Ann crouched so that the dildo rested on the bed and she slid it forward until it poked at Lara's mouth. "Kiss it bitch."

Lara pursed her lips and kissed the cold plastic head of the dildo. "Don't worry," whispered Ann, "you'll love it. This one even squirts fake sperm." Lara was still scared, but she trusted Ann and smiled at her friend as Ann replaced the blindfold.

"I need some warm water to fill my big squirt gun here," said Ann in her ear. "I'll be right back." Lara heard the door close and then there was silence.

********************

Mark was waiting at the base of the stairs talking to Avery the guard when Ann walked out and waved him up. He had dressed in just a sweat shirt and pants so as to be able to undress quickly. He pulled off his shirt as he climbed the stairs. He was naked by the time Ann opened the door to Lara's room. His fat nine inch cock was already hard despite fucking both Kim and Tracy earlier that day. An ache of longing traveled up his cock when he saw the beautiful restrained woman. Like all "enhanced", he was addicted to cumming and his cock could come at least six times a day without losing any of it's hardness, filling white wombs with buckets of sperm each time. He still couldn't get over how good it felt cumming. Orgasms felt five times better then they had when he was still a skinny little runt with a five inch penis.

Mark waited impatiently while Ann grabbed a small hand held video recorder out of her bag. Like all the rooms in the house, several cameras were already taping the action, but this would allow Ann to get some close ups of the action to splice into a really good movie, both to sell and blackmail Lara with.

Ann aimed the camera as Mark kneeled on the bed behind Lara. "Here it comes slut," said Ann. ********************

Lara shivered as Ann rested the big dildo on the crack of her ass and slid it down until it was poking at her pussy. Her lips stretched wide and then closed around a cock head about the size of a golf ball. Lara couldn't believe how thick it was, but Ann was right it felt good. Ann pulled the tip of the dildo out and Lara immediately felt empty inside. She could feel it lightly touching her labia, teasing her and she pushed back trying to get it back in.

"Beg for it," said Ann.

"Please put it in," moaned Lara struggling at her bounds. "I need to get fucked. Fuck me Ann, fuck me with your big black cock."

Lara moaned and arched her back as Ann pushed the dildo back in. This time it went in further and her lips stretched wide as the thick part below the head spread her out. Ann started slowly working it in and out of her pussy, letting Lara get used to it. The cock was so hard and it was hot now. It even seemed to throb, it was so realistic.

Ann's hands grabbed her ass cheeks. They felt big and strong and it was easy to imagine she was really getting fucked by a man. Lara felt even more sexually confused now then before she met Ann. Yesterday, she would have finally admitted to being a lesbian. Today, she wished there was a man out there with a real cock this big to fuck her, but of course, there was no such thing.

"Oh Jesus," said Lara suddenly when it hit the half way point. "Your big cock is making me cum." Lara's pussy clamped down over the dildo as she soaked it with her juices.

Ann was merciless as she pushed the dildo in until the fake balls slapped against Lara's thighs. They were big and heavy, filled with whatever mixture Ann had poured in them when she went to the bathroom. The balls began banging her thighs as Ann began fucking her.

The massive dildo felt wonderful. Every nerve in her body felt alive. Her nipples were so hard they hurt as they rubbed against the bed with each thrust of Ann's cock. It felt great to be helpless and at the mercy of a nine inch dildo. The dildo was so much bigger and better then her boyfriend had been. Ann really knew how to work it too. It satisfied her like nothing else in her life. It seemed to draw the orgasms from her body. She came again and again from the relentless fucking Ann gave her. A fucking that lasted far longer then a man really could have gone. She came again even harder when Ann pushed the vibrator into her ass and clicked it on.

Eventually, the dildo seemed to fatten up and Lara assumed Ann must be pumping it somehow before filling her up. She was right. The dildo seemed to explode in her pussy, spraying way too much sperm to be the real thing, deep inside her. The ejaculate triggered Lara to have the largest orgasm of her life and she screamed in pleasure as she passed out.

********************

Mark pulled out and got off the bed to let Ann take some close-ups of the other girl's cum filled pussy. When she was done, Mark grabbed her after she had put the camera away.

"Clean me off bitch," he hissed as he pushed her down to her knees before him.

Ann was an expert cocksucker, quickly licking and sucking him clean. Mark's cock swelled up again and the cleaning turned into a full fledged blow job. Lara remained still on the bed with her ass thrust up, moaning from time to time as Ann sucked him off.

When he came, he only had enough for one mouthful left which Ann eagerly swallowed. The girl wouldn't let go of his cock, as she desperately tried to suck more out.

"More," she whispered as he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

The slut wants more, thought Mark, I'll give her more. He grabbed her by the base of the neck and shoved her face into Lara's pussy. He left her like that, lapping his sperm up out of the lezzie bitch.

Next: Michelle's story

12