Fresh Off The Bus 3: Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri walked to the bathroom and looked at her reflection. Dried sperm coated her lips and chin. James must of wiped his cock off on her mouth. Now that it was over and the fires in her pussy were finally quenched, Terri felt a little ashamed at her actions, but she also knew that she'd never turn down a chance to fuck another black cock.

Terri cleaned herself up and then dressed. She reached in her purse to check on the tickets, horror shooting through her when she couldn't find them. She frantically searched the purse. Everything was gone, her tickets, her money, even her daddy's credit card.

Terri needed some fresh air. She opened the door of the room and saw a cab parked before her room.

The driver saw her and got out. "Terri Spalding?" he asked in some unknown accent.

"Yes."

"A couple of cops paid me to wait here for you." Terri felt a little relieved. She got in the cab and the driver sped off. "Take me to the airport please," said Terri thinking she could call her dad and he would purchase the tickets.

"Sorry ma'am," said the driver. "The cops paid me two hundred dollars to take you to an address in the city."

Terri snorted. Two hundred dollars was exactly the cash she had in her wallet. Twenty minutes later, the cab pulled up in front of the girl's apartment building. It was night now and the black guard was on duty. "Welcome back Miss Spalding," he said grinning at her.

Fresh Off The Bus 3: Epilogue

Terri collapsed in her room. She figured she would make her escape in the morning. The days events had her exhausted and she fell quickly asleep.

She awoke the next morning, Michelle was shaking her. "Come on sleepy head today's the day. Lets go shower." Michelle's face turned crimson when she mentioned the shower. Terri had caught her fucking a black man there the day before.

The apartment was an old dorm and had a large group shower. All the girls were there. Terri was aware for the first time of all their nude bodies. She had admired their beauty before, but not thought of them sexually. Angela had taught her the pleasure of another woman's body. She took the opportunity to check them out as she showered and noticed Lara doing the same. The two girls eyes ment and Terri felt something pass between them. She had always expected Lara might be a lezzie, but two days ago would never have considered doing anything with her, now...

The girls dressed and checked their make up. Some seemed subdued, pensive, others excited. Today was contract day. They would all find out if they had jobs at E&I Modeling. A limo was waiting for them on the street.

********************

"Put the video in," said Tyrone. "Though I don't believe we'll need it. This girl's a real slut." He pressed the intercom button. "Carol send in Kim Preston."

KIm walked in the room with a smug, self assure grin on her face. She knew she had the job. Solomon promised her she did. Tyrone had even fucked her the day after Solomon.

"Kim you said you'd do anything to get out of Idaho."

"That's right," said Kim. She looked around the room. There were four strange black men in the room with Tyrone. All executive types, well-dressed, expensive watches. She wondered how big their cocks were.

"We want to utiize your skills as a dancer. We have a place called the Zebra club we want you to work at. Dancers make around five hundred a night, the really good ones make that everytime they're on stage."

Kim's eyes lit up. That was more money then she imagined for doing something she excelled at. "Sounds good."

"It's a strip club."

"What?" said Kim.

"You said anything," responded Tyrone. He had the blackmail video all ready to go, but he knew he wouldn't need it. "Take it or leave it Kim. I'll add that it's clientel are all black men. You can have all the black cock you like."

"I'll take it," said Kim already thinking of ways to change her dance routine to make it more erotic.

"Good girl. Now go give one of our executives over there a blow job."

Kim looked over at the men. One motioned to her and she fell to her knees before him.

Tyrone switched videos and said into the intercom. "Send in Tracy Lopez."

*******************

Tracy walked in and smiled at Tyrone. "Before we start Mr Jones, I'd like to say that while I appreciate everything E&I has done for me, I've decided to take employment elsewhere."

"Yes, you'll be working at that other modeling agency, but you'll also be working for us."

"No Mr Jones, you don't understand," said Tracy for the first time glancing at the other men. "Oh my god," she cried when she noticed Kim kneeling between one of the men busily sucking on a giant cock.

"It is you that doesn't understand Miss Lopez. Your mind and body belong to us now," he said pressing play on the tv/vcr combo.

Tracy gasped, her hand flying up to cover her mouth. The screen showed the first night she had fucked Avery the night guard. She had fucked and sucked him every night since and was half in love with the black man or at least his cock. Avery kept glancing at the hidden camera while she sucked his cock. He had betrayed her.

"Unless you want this tape sent back home to your friends and family, you'll do everything we say. Your job is to introduce as many models as you can to black love."

"Bring them lips over here bitch," said one of the men standing up and unbuttoning his pants. "Go fill that belly with some protein," said Tyrone smiling as the destroyed girl shuffled over to the black man. She looked sick as she kneeled before him and looked at his stiffening cock. She frowned as the pheromones kicked in and then she attacked his cock with a much vigor as she sucked off Avery. Tyrone laughed. "Send in Lara Sadler."

******************

It took fifteen minutes for the color to return to Lara's face and it was a half hour before she could stand up on her own. The shock of seeing Kim and Tracy giving to black men blowjobs had almost caused her to faint. Other black men were staring at her eagerly like she was next. One had run up and caught her before she collapsed to the floor.

The video was worse. She was so much in love with Ann Dutton that when it was revealed Ann had betrayed her, it completely broke Lara. The video showed a blindfolded Lara getting fucked by Mark, the black E&I model and her making love to Ann. She had no idea Ann had snuck a man into their room. She thought Mark's cock was too big to be real and was just another of Ann's dildos.

Lara's legs wobbled and the black man let her fall to her knees. Her head was level with his crotch. He unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled out the biggest, ugliest, black cock she could have ever imagined. It made Mark look small. A straight woman would have found it beautiful, but Lara thought all cocks were hideous.

"You serve us now Lara," said Tyrone from his desk. "As do Ann and the rest of you girls. We have tapes on all of you."

As Tyrone spoke, the black man slid his cock right under her nose.

"If you don't want these tapes sent to your parents," continued Tyrone, "you'll do as we say."

Lara breathed in smelling the strong masculine scent coming from the man's crotch.

"We have plenty of room for lesbians in our company Lara, but your body still belongs to any black man who wants to use it."

Lara suddenly felt sorry for the man. He needed to cum so badly. It must be frustrating to have such a big, hard cock and such large, testicles full of sperm.

"Lara, we have special plans for you."

Lara was barely listening to Tyrone now. The man had slid his cock back so that the fat head was resting on her lips. She kissed it, then her tongue flickered out and licked around the head.

"Lara, you are going to continue the tradition Ann started."

Lara took the entire head in her mouth.

"You will fulfill your duties as Miss Teen Idaho and attend the Miss Teen USA pageant in a few months. You will make as many friends as you can and convince them to return with you to New York. We will pay all the expenses of course."

Lara was bobbing her head on the man's cock. She had managed to swallow about seven inches and that was a little more then half. The man pulled out and walked backwards to his seat. Lara followed him on her knees, taking her place besides Kim and Tracy.

Tyrone smirked at the girl. She was the most important of the five. Ann had started a cycle that Lara would continue. E&I modeling would have a constant supply of the most beautiful teenage girls in the country coming to them for jobs. He pressed the intercom. "Send in Michelle Stewart."

Things went just as smoothly with Michelle Stewart. The former bigot, daughter of white supremisists was on her knees enthusiastically sucking off the next black man. She would star in some interracial gang bang videos until one of the men knocked her up. She was good breeding stock, as were all the girls. The others he would let use birth control until their looks were gone, then they too would be used to breed black babies.

"Carol, send in the last girl," he said to the intercom.

********************

Terri Spalding entered the room. She wasn't all that surprised to see the other girls on their knees sucking off strange black men. She was a little shocked that every one of them seemed to be enjoying it. None of them seemed to be holding back.

"You don't seem surprised Terri," said Tyrone.

"I'm not," she replied sniffing the air. The room seemed charged with electricity. Her nipples slowly turned hard. "I knew something was wrong the minute I caught Michelle with the black man in the shower. She hates blacks too much to fuck one."

Tyrone pressed play on the vcr and Terri felt the color drain from her face as images of herself were displayed across the screen. The monsters had taped everything. There were pictures of her showering, changing before her interview, playing with herself as she watched Michelle getting nailed in the shower, and there were pictures of her in the motel with the cops.

"I see here on your resume that your goal is to be an actress. Well congratulations, you've already starred in several movies for us. Now it's time to move up to some higher quality films."

Terri sighed. "I suppose you want me to come suck your cock."

"You read my mind," said Tyrone.

Terri walked over to Tyrone as he pushed himself back from his desk. His pants were already down around his knees, his proud cock pointing up towards the roof. She kneeled between his legs and stared a his thick black cock.

Terri looked around at the other girls. Though they had been blackmailed, lied to, and used, every girl was sucking on a black cock with gusto, like it was the greatest thing in the world. Terri took a big whiff of Tyrones strong masculine scent and began attacking the cock before her face.

"Welcome to E&I Enterprises," said Tyrone looking down at the girl between his legs.

The End

12