Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom and daughter go black at teen pageant.
76.7k words
4.56
282.1k
175

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh Off The Bus 4: Miss Teen Idaho

An E&I Enterprises Story

Note: This is a author invitational story in honor of my tenth anniversary as a writer(I'm 1 ½ years late). Authors are invited to write their own adventures of the Miss Teen USA contestants attending the pageant at the Nubian King casino in Atlantic City. They may be as long or as short as an author likes. See the rules following the story.

August 2004

Prologue:

"The O'Malley factor is on. Good evening I'm Bill O'Malley and here's tonight's talking points. Is the Miss Universe Organization a racist institution? First some background. In November of 2003, our friend, the late Daniel Trump signed over the rights to the Miss Universe Organization over to Solomon King of King Enterprises. King also won the Trump Spire Casino off Mr. Trump. Rumor has it both were won in a high stakes poker game. Solomon King immediately turned the casino into an African themed resort and it will now be hosting the 2004 Miss Teen USA pageant. Now Mr. King has done some good works most notably his halfway houses for ex-cons and delinquents, plus some charitable work, but nearly all supports black causes. Indeed his halfway houses primarily focus on African American men. The Miss Teen USA pageant has always focused on teen charities, but now is almost exclusively focusing on King's halfway houses and many contestants have been working with young black males. Now there's nothing wrong with these charities, but the Miss Universe Pageant belongs to everyone, not just African Americans."

"Here are some more facts. King Enterprises focuses on black owned businesses and whenever he adds a business to his growing empire, he replaces the management and staff with black employees. King Enterprises discriminates against whites. I repeat. King Enterprises racially discriminates."

Today, I received a list of the judges at the Miss Teen USA pageant being held this month and here they are. Victoria Goodhead, CEO of Hidden Closet. She once dated Solomon King and King owns a majority stake in her company. Indeed, it was King's influence that made Hidden Closet go with bustier models and sleazier lingerie. Next is Marcus Black, President of Black's Gym and a friend of King. Next is Tracy Lovelace-Hardcastle, a well loved romance novelist who writes under the name Lacy Lovelorn, now published by King and all her recent novels involve white women with black men and are now classified as erotica, not romance. Then there's Nikki Holden, sister of Paris Holden of the infamous Blackchelor pay-per-view scandal two months ago. The Blackchelor was produced by a company called E&I Enterprises and though we can find no connection with Solomon King, it is a company devoted to interracial pornography. And finally, the last judge is the Reverend Al Sharpspeare, who is our guest tonight."

"Reverend, is Solomon King a bigot?"

"Of course not, Bill. Two months ago he married a white woman."

"A white woman worth 3 billion dollars."

"Bill, I married them and I can assure you, they are very much in love. I'll even give you a scoop. Solomon and Ivara Trump-King are expecting their first baby.

"Well next time you talk to Mr. King, give him my congratulations. Now Reverend, don't you think there's something strange about all this?

"Not at all. Solomon King is a great man. If he's guilty of anything, it's giving jobs to his friends and supporters. People he knows he can trust."

"Like ex-girlfriends?"

"He's dated a lot of women, Bill. That's not a crime."

"All white women. Now why would someone who is such an activist for black causes only date white women?"

"You'll have to ask him that and I think it's a testimony to his greatness that so many of these women are still friends or coworkers with him, like Victoria Gooodhead."

"He hasn't dated Nikki Holden has he?"

"Not that I'm aware of."

"Do you know there's a rumor that Nikki Holden just married her sister's husband in a secret ceremony on the island of Trinibogo? You married Paris Holden and Mustafa, correct?"

"Yes, but I'm not aware of any weird polygamist marriage. Trinibogo does have it's own laws though."

"There's also a rumor that the entire Holden Hotel empire is being turned over to King Enterprises."

"Bill, respectable journalists shouldn't deal in rumors."

"Like the one about you meeting with African American pastors to form a separate Afmerican Church?"

The Reverend Sharpspeare's brow furrowed. "Those rumors are unfounded. We've been meeting to discuss religious issues and that's all."

"Last question, Reverend. Will you tell me your secret?"

Al Sharpspeare smiled. "You've been asking me that for two years now."

"Well, you've kept off the weight, your muscles are huge and you look thirty years younger."

"Clean living and faith in god is my secret."

"Thanks as always Reverend. You're a stand up guy."

****************

Day One

Bethany Dutton stepped off the bus and looked up at the large black spire of the Nubian King Casino, looking for all the world like a giant black penis.

"You should be happy here Idaho," yelled one of the other contestants on the bus.

Bethany blushed. Her sister Ann had been Miss Teen Idaho in 1999, but lost her crown for failing to perform her duties and was replaced by Lara Sadler. The truth was that Ann had gotten involved in the adult film industry as did Lara Sadler at a later date and even some other Teen Idaho contestants. Even later, Lara apparently got several dozens of Miss Teen USA contestants from the pageant to get involved in porn. The pageant was only now just recovering from the scandals. Bethany stared at the black spire. The porn the pageant contestants had gotten involved in had all been interracial.

"Keep moving," said Marsha Dutton from behind her.

"Yes, mom." Bethany stepped forwards to where the other contestants and their chaperones were gathering. There were fifty-one contestants total, but many had already arrived. The bus Bethany and her mother were on was carrying twelve other teen girls. Marsha's eyes narrowed when she saw the beautiful blonde daughter of Daniel Trump waiting in the lobby. The rich bitch had married a black man. Marsha's eye twitched.

"Welcome, I'm Ivara King. You're Idaho aren't you? As requested by your chaperone, you've got a room together. Here's two key cards for room 902 and an itinerary for pageant related activities. Rehearsals began tomorrow morning at 9:00am and there will be an introductory breakfast at 8:00.

"Thank you, Mrs. King," said Marsha.

"Thanks," said Bethany, fighting off a sigh. She had hoped for a room with some other contestants hoping to make friends, but her mom had become quite the control freak since the incident with Ann.

"Lets drop our things off in the room," said Marsha.

Bethany followed her mom through the foyer. African tribal relics reflected off the glass cases containing them throughout the foyer. Marsha's eyes focused straight ahead, but Bethany looked over the artifacts with interest. Many were masks, drums, or spears, but there were also statuary of black men and they all had enormous phalluses. One stood out and Beth quickly read the label. The statue was of a black man with a penis half the size of the statue itself. The penis stood erect and angled upwards. The idol was of Legba, an African trickster deity.

The elevators were just off the casino and the noise from the machines overwhelmed Bethany's senses. She watched her mom stick her nose up at the sight. Marsha wasn't much for gambling and didn't even play the state lottery. The noise disappeared as the soundproof doors of the elevator closed.

They rode up the nine floors and made their way to their room. Marsha unlocked the door and opened it. The suite was separated by a wall and her mom could sleep in one area while she slept in the other. Bethany walked in and her jaw dropped open. "Oh my god! It's so big!"

Marsha smiled at her daughter. "Of course it's big, dear. It seems to go on forever doesn't it."

"I never imagined it would be this big and it's darker then I expected."

Marsha followed Bethany to the balcony and stared out over the ocean. She'd seen it before, but the sight was new to her daughter. "It get's bluer the farther South you go. We can go down to the beach if you'd like or walk the boardwalk.

Bethany looked down at the boardwalk running up and down the beach. The view right and left wasn't spectacular as it was blocked by other tall buildings and casinos. The view out from The Nubian King was impressive. The beach was crowded and many seemed to be teenage girls in bikinis, probably other contestants. Bethany could see several sailboats, a few jet skis, and a plane pulling a banner behind it announcing drink specials at a local bar was traveling North along the beach. "Let's freshen up and go play tourist," said Bethany, excitedly. For the first time, she understood her sister's desire to get out of Idaho. There was a whole different world out there.

After an early dinner and walking the boardwalk and beach for a bit, the Duttons returned to their room. Marsha called to check in with her husband, Edgar while Bethany read through the pageant's itinerary. The actual pageant would be held a little more then a week from today on Saturday night. The time in between would be spent practicing the dance routines, visiting with makeup consultants, being fitted for gowns and bikinis. There were also lots of interviews and press briefings. Despite having so much to do, Bethany was surprised at the amount of free time she would have.

Bethany looked up after her mom put down the cell phone. She was surprised to see that her mother had changed outfits. Marsha was now wearing a light blue skirt that fell to her knees and a white sleeveless top.

Marsha Dutton was stunning at 46 years old. The former Miss Teen Idaho 1977 had kept herself in fantastic shape. Marsha had great legs and the skin under her arms didn't hang. Her belly was flat and showed no signs of giving birth to two daughters. She could have pulled off a small bikini, but didn't care for displaying too much skin in public. She wore a one piece suit when swimming. Bethany had seen some sexy lingerie in her mother's laundry, but that had disappeared after her father's stroke. The Dutton women were famous for having thin figures and large breasts, both Ann and Bethany had CC breasts that bordered on DD and looked bigger on their thin frames, but age and childbirth had Marsha's breasts approaching EE. The three Dutton women all possessed long curly brown hair, but a few silver streaks stood out from Marsha's brown locks. Bethany was also surprised to see what looked like a hint of makeup on her mom's face. "What's up, mom?"

"Your father says hello and wishes you luck," said Marsha, fidgetting and refusing to look her daughter in the eyes.

"Why are you all dressed up?"

"I thought I might go down to the lounge for a drink. I didn't think this was really dressing up."

"But mom, you don't drink."

"I do, honey, just not often. I just never get anytime alone. I've been raising you most of my life and the last few years I've spent taking care of your father. I hope you understand."

"Sure mom, enjoy yourself." Bethany noticed her mom hadn't mentioned raising Ann. Marsha never mentioned Ann since getting the pictures of Ann with the black men in the mail. "I think I might go see if any of the other girls are doing anything."

"You will do no such thing young lady. You won't leave this room. The more sleep you get this trip the better. Lets start off tomorrow feeling fresh and I want you on your toes. I'll be back soon." Marsha turned and grabbed her key card off the dresser. Bethany watched as her mom slipped the second key card into her purse so that Bethany couldn't get back in the room if she snuck off. She understood what her mom meant about being alone. Marsha had hovered protectively over her daughter for the last five years. "Be back soon." Marsha turned and left.

Bethany stood off her bed and walked out on the balcony to stare at the ocean now bathed in the darkness of night. A half moon had risen over the water and it was beautiful. Her mother hadn't been gone ten minutes when the doorbell rang. Bethany frowned and walked over to it. A brown haired woman was on the other side, but Bethany couldn't make out who it was. She felt some excitement opening the door. Maybe, it was another pageant contestant wanting to make friends with her? Beth opened the door, but the woman on the other side wasn't a teenager, she was in her early twenties. She was Beth's height and resembled both Beth and Marsha. Bethany's mouth fell open.

"Hello Beth," said her sister, Ann.

********************

Marsha gulped nervously as she rode the elevator down. She couldn't believe she was going to go through with this. It wasn't who she was. I'm a wife and mother, she thought to herself. I used to teach. I go to church and PTA meetings. She considered turning around and going back to her room. Marsha actually did hit the 9 button when the elevator opened in the lobby and she rode it back up to her floor, but then she hit lobby again and this time, she stepped out. The noises of slot machines filling her ears, but she wasn;t here to gamble.

Marsha Dutton wanted to get laid.

Marsha Dutton wanted a big hard prick between her legs more then anything else in the world at that moment other then having her daughter win the Miss Teen USA pageant. Marsha hadn't had sex in five years since her husband had a stroke after seeing pictures of his whore daughter with hung black men. He'd recovered mostly from the stroke, aside from a lisp and some trouble with his left arm, but he hadn't had an erection since. They had been married 25 years and except for the last five, they made love every weekend and usually once or twice during the week. She had loved having Edgar's penis in her and provided her middle aged vagina hadn't dried up and shrunk for neglect, she wanted another penis in her.

Marsha skirted the casino area, frowning when she caught a glimpse of some cocktail waitresses. The women were clad in leopard, cheetah, or tiger, patterned bikini tops with loincloths making them look like female Tarzan's. She knew the waitresses at casino's wore skimpy outfits, but these were ridiculous. She entered at small bar, called The Nairobi lounge. It was done up like an African safari lodge. The barstools appeared to be made of bamboo. Animal heads were mounted on the wall, though they were obviously fakes since one was a Triceratops and another a white man dressed like a Victorian explorer wearing a pith helmet, a monocle in his eye, and mutton chop whiskers. Tribal relics such as headdresses, spears, and shields were also mounted here and there.

Marsha's eyes scanned the small crowd. She was hoping to find a young man who was all alone or with a group of young men. My god, she thought, I've become a... what's the term? I've become a cougar. Her eyes fell on one man who was checking her out. He wasn't young or attractive and he was older then her by ten years. The man was even rough looking and had tattoos on his big arms. He smiled and nodded towards her. Marsha quickly looked away, her eyes passing over what appeared to be a black child as she scanned the rest of the crowd. No young men. The only man interested was the rugged older man. Why not? Her eyes went back to him, his eyes met hers. She smiled slightly then headed over to the bar.

"Is this seat taken?" asked a man before her rear had even hit the cushioned stool seat.

"No," she replied. "Help your... self." Marsha felt a bit embarrassed. The man talking to her was the black child, only it wasn't a child. It was a dwarf. It made sense of course, a child wouldn't be in a bar. The dwarf had dark black skin and looked like a half-sized version of Solomon King, complete with goatee and shaved head. He didn't have any of the deformities associated with dwarfism aside from a small hump on his back.

It was staring at her and checking out her breasts before it turned to the bartender. "I got her drink, Yousef."

"Sure thing, Mr. Nibelung," said Yousef, the bartender. He had a thick African accent to go with the lounge's theme. Like most of the black men working at the casino, he was a muscular giant.

"That's not necessary, Mr. Nibelung," replied Marsha.

"Lester," he replied, holding out his hand.

"Marsha Dutton." She didn't wan't to touch it's black hand, but she shook it anyway, surprised at the strength in his grip. It was wearing a short sleeve shirt and his arms bulged with muscles bigger then most actual people's muscles.

"It's my pleasure to buy you a drink, Marsha."

"Well, thank you." Was a black dwarf actually hitting on her? How arrogant must it be to think that it had a chance with her? How could she brush it off and not hurt it's feelings? Did she even care if she hurt it's feelings? Yousef put her gin and tonic in front of her. Marsha smiled. She hadn't taken off her wedding ring. Marsha took up the glass with her ring hand and made sure to display it long enough for Lester to notice. Instead, he clanged his bottle of beer against her glass. "Cheers," she said with a sigh. Her ring wasn't going to deter the little man.

"Cheers." He winked at her. "What do you do, Marsha?"

"I'm a housewife, but I used to teach. I also manage my daughter who is here for the pageant. How about you, Lester."

"I'm in movies."

"Really! Any I've seen?"

Lester smiled and thought, 'Not unless you're into interracial porno, Mrs. Dutton.' He then spoke out loud. "Have you seen "The Pygmy?" She shook her head. "I played the pygmy."

"Maybe I'll rent it when I get home." Marsha assumed his roles were typical of dwarves, playing trolls, small aliens, etc.

A man stepped up next to her. "A refill bartender," he yelled. "Hi there, pretty lady. Would you care to dance?"

It was the rough looking man and he had a grin on his face, that actually made him look a little handsome. He also looked a little smug, like he knew he was playing the hero rescuing her from a dwarf. "Sure," she replied. "Excuse me, Lester."

Lester nodded and did not seem to be the least upset. He held two fingers up to Yousef and pointed at Marsha's drink and the man's empty beer. Yousef nodded. He'd already added Xcite to the woman's first drink. He added another dose to her second drink and poured a few drops into the man's beer.

Marsha slow danced with Doug, who wasn't as bad looking as she originally thought. He was widowed, retired, and liked traveling on his motorcycle. He looked the type to be on a big Harley. The lounge was only playing slow music, so they danced closely. It felt good to be held in his strong arms. Marsha felt him press and sizeable bulge against her belly as they danced. The bulge moved and she felt her panties turn damp. Maybe her old vagina wasn't dried up after all? She was growing hornier by the minute. She pressed back against the bulge.

"Wanta get outta here?" he whispered.

Marsha hesitated for several seconds. "Yes," she whispered back.

Marsha and Doug walked back over to Lester. "Well, I better be getting back to my room to check up on my daughter. It was nice meeting you Lester."

"And I'm on the road early tomorrow so I think I'll call it a night. I'm taking the first ferry to Delaware in the morning and riding to Ocean City, Maryland for a bike week."

"Well, you can't leave yet. Your drinks are full." Lester pushed Marsha's glass towards her.

"A few more sips won't hurt," said Marsha, taking a drink.

"Thanks little guy." Doug threw his head back and drained the full bottle of beer. "Come on doll, I'll walk you to your room."

Lester followed them out of the bar and walked along the edge of the noisy casino. Marsha and Doug entered the elevator. He caught Doug's eye as they turned to face the door. Doug threw his arm around Marsha and winked at Lester. The dwarf grinned and nodded back.