Fresh Off The Bus Ch. 2

Story Info
Due rent drives Ann to nude modeling.
2.7k words
4.52
159.1k
65
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann called Tyrone as soon as she got back to her apartment. "Tyrone, I think there must be some mistake, I only got paid $300 for all the work I did today."

"No mistake Ann," said Tyrone. "You're not a $1000 an hour model yet. You've got to build up a resume. You'll get some extra money when your seasonal pictures get published, but that could take months."

"But it wasn't enough to cover my rent."

"Look if you need money, we can do a nude layout. I'll get you the money right away.

"No thanks," said Ann, hanging up.

The phone rang almost immediately. It was her mother. "I'm so proud of my little girl. I knew you had what it takes to make it in the city the moment I saw you on stage at the pageant. How did your first shoot go? I can't wait to see some pictures of you."

Ann managed to get a few words in before hanging up an hour later. She called Tyrone back immediately. "Tyrone, this is Ann again. What exactly would a nude layout entail?"

********************

Ann came in early again the next day. The same blonde girl, Suzie, did her hair and make up. Which wasn't hard as they were doing a beach scene and Ann's hair was supposed to be wet and dripping like she had just emerged from the water.

She put on a tiny white g-string bikini in the dressing room and then walked over to an enclosed shower. She showered in the bikini, fretting when she clearly saw her nipples through the thin material, but remembering she would be taking it off anyway.

Ann was still dripping when she walked over to the painted beach scene. "Ann were going to take some pictures of you in the bikini first and then your going to take off your top and spring up like you just lost it in a wave. Let me get some shots off your breasts and then cover them with your arms like you've just realized what happened. Understand?"

Ann nodded and posed in the bikini for some shots. "Now take your top off," said Latrell.

"Wait, before I do it, I'd like to know how much I'm getting for this."

Tyrone had been watching from the corner of the room smoking a cigar. He stepped forward and said, "This job pays $500."

"That's it," she said. She had been starting to untie her top, but quit when he told her how much.

"That's it," he said puffing away on the cigar. "Nudes aren't worth that much unless we bring in a male model. Then it would be $1200."

$1200, that would pay off her rent and a good part of her credit card. "I can't do that, my parents would die if they saw me nude with a man."

"Your in luck. The magazine this is for is only distributed on the East coast," said Tyrone.

"I'm confused. What exactly would these pictures be selling if I'm not wearing clothes?"

"Magazines of course," said Tyrone.

"What kind of magazines?"

"We call them pornos," said Tyrone.

'My god,' she thought. 'I almost just posed nude for a porno rag.' "I'm sorry, I can't do this," said Ann heading towards the dressing room to get her clothes.

"The choice is yours Ann, but there's not much else you can do in this city to earn $1200 for one days work," Tyrone called after her.

Ann had almost made it to the dressing room when a hand grabbed her shoulder. "Ann wait," said Latrell spinning her around. "I think you should reconsider."

"I can't do it Latrell. I'm a decent, moral women. Those magazines exploit women."

"Ann, look, I know you need the money and you don't have to worry about these pictures getting out West to your parents.

"I can't Latrell," she said sobbing as tears welled up in her eyes.

"All you have to do is some suggestive poses with a male model. You don't have to actually have sex with him, just pose."

"I can't do it," she said suddenly feeling guilty. Latrell had discovered her after all and gotten her a job.

"Listen Ann, I don't want you to do anything you don't think is right. All I can promise you is that I will make the pictures as tasteful as possible and that I can touch them up a little to make them look like someone else."

"I don't know."

"Ann, I'm not supposed to tell any of our models this, but we've got a lot of big contracts coming in next month from some top companies. Don't blow your chance to make it big. All the supermodels have done nudes."

"Latrell, I don't know what to do," she said crying. "Let me think about it."

Latrell nodded and said to take her time. Ann went into the dressing room and sat on the bench. She started weighing the pro's and con's. $1200, no one would recognize her, the chance for some better work next month, her parents wouldn't know, and the money would get her through the month. She could apply at several other modeling agencies and all she had to do was debase herself for a couple hours. One thing made up her mind, she knew she couldn't go back to Idaho after living in New York.

Latrell looked relieved when she walked out onto the beach set still in the bikini. She looked around and was glad to see that Tyrone had left.

Ann walked onto the set and Latrell started snapping some pictures. "Ok Ann, it's now or never."

Ann squatted and loosened up her bikini top. Suzie kneeled at her feet and splattered some water up, so that it would loo like Ann was springing up out of the water. Ann jumped up and the top flew off away from her body. It took all her will not to cover her breasts as they were exposed to strangers for the first time. Her large breasts bounced up and down and Ann was surprised at the feeling of freedom she felt being virtually nude outside her home for the first time.

Ann gasped and covered her breasts like she was just realizing she had lost her top. "Great Ann now go over to the wall and kneel by the ocean." Ann went over to the sea scene painted on the wall and Latrell continued, "Wave your hand up into the air like you need help. Now close your eyes, like your going unconscious and we'll bring in the lifeguard." Ann did as she was told and felt herself being lifted into strong male arms. "Hang limply Ann until I say to wake up." Ann felt the lifeguard walking like he was carrying her out of the water.

"Lay her down on the blanket, bend over and give her mouth to mouth."

Ann didn't think she would have to have physical contact and was about to protest when she felt big lips connect with hers.

"Ann wake up and look at your hero."

Ann opened her eyes and stared into Tyrone's brutish face. She gasped. "Tyrone, your the model."

Tyrone grinned and she saw the light reflect off a gold tooth. "None of our regular models were available on such short notice, so I decided to fill in."

Ann didn't like the idea of posing nude with an ugly black man like Tyrone. "Why couldn't Latrell do it," she said thinking that the handsome black man would make a better model.

"Because I don't know anything about photography."

"Ann wrap your arms around Tyrone's neck and look at him like he's the most handsome man you've ever seen," said Latrell. Ann did thinking that she would make a good actress as she stared lovingly, at the ugly, black man. "Great, now Tyrone back off and look at her body and Ann thrust those big breasts up a little.

"Tyrone, now lean over and cup her breasts, now bend over and stick your tongue out at her nipple while I zoom in."

"Wait," said Ann. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable with a close up."

"Look at it this way Ann, The more I zoom in on your body, the less chance of someone recognizing your face."

That made up Ann's mind pretty quick. Then, her body jerked as Tyrone's tongue flickered over her nipple. "Hey no touching," she said.

"Sorry, I slipped," said Tyrone.

Ann was confused. Her nipples had popped out and she could feel her vagina lubricating. Why was she getting aroused?

"Ok, now I want Tyrone to stand up and Ann kneel before him."

Ann couldn't believe the size of Tyrone's chest. He was the beefiest man she had ever seen and it was all muscle. He was wearing red lifeguard shorts, that were bulging out obscenely. 'Didn't any of the men at E&I have a small penis?' she thought.

"Ann, put your hand in the waist band and slowly pull his shorts down."

Ann swallowed nervously and reached up and gasped the waist band of Tyrone's shorts. She didn't know why, but she wanted to see his cock. Ann pulled down his shorts watching as his pubic hair was slowly revealed. She saw the base of his cock-it looked thick- and struggled to free the rest of it from his shorts. Finally, with a strong yank, she pulled his shorts down and something smacked her in the chin, forcing her head up.

"Now look at it like it's the biggest cock you've ever seen," said Latrell.

"It is the biggest," said Ann staring at it dangling before her face. She heard Tyrone snicker at that. 'and the ugliest,' she thought. His entire cock was a dark black, except for the big blue veins crisscrossing it and a red slit on the end. It was around ten inches long and fat, real fat. Tyrone wasn't circumcised and his wrinkly dark foreskin fascinated her. The head peaking out at her was about the size of a golf ball.

"Ann, I just need you to wrap your hand around it to show how big it is compared to your hand." Ann nodded barely hearing. She reached out and touched his black cock, amazed that there was still an inch gap between her fingers as they closed around his shaft.

"Good job Ann," said Latrell. "Now lift up his cock and cup his balls."

Ann lifted his cock and looked down at Tyrone's hairy balls. They looked like two large oranges stuffed into one winkly, black sack. She cupped them amazed at their weight. Johnny's testicles had only been about as big as ping pong balls.

"Now Ann, I want you to lay back on the towel. Tyrone kneel between her legs and kiss your way down her belly."

Ann found her belly spasming at each kiss from Tyrone's lips. The blood was rushing through her ears so fast she could barely hear Latrell telling her to lift her hips up. She did and latrell untied her g-string and pulled it away. Tyrone leaned down and kissed her belly button and then worked his way down her shaved crotch. Ann spread her legs without being told.

"Aaaaah," Ann cried as his tongue touched her clit, causing her to have an involuntary orgasm. It was her first and it had felt incredible.

"Sorry, slipped again," murmured Tyrone.

"Now Tyrone grab her knees and move your cock as close to her pussy as you can without touching her."

Ann leaned her head up and watched his black monstrosity approach her pus..vagina. Her body was screaming at her to spread her legs further to let it in. She wanted to cum again.

"Oooooh," she moaned as his cock accidentally touched her labia, "Watch it."

Tyrone pulled back and Ann saw that his cock head had emerged from his foreskin and it was glistening with her juices.

Latrell moved up close and snapped some closeups of Tyrone's cock pointing at her pussy. Ann could see Latrell's hard cock outlined under his pants. She had a strong urge to see what it looked like. She wanted to compare it to Tyrone's.

"Great job guys. Lets get some doggy shots. Ann turn over on your hands and knees."

Ann turned over and got on all fours, while Latrell snapped some pictures. She shivered at the thought of Tyrone's fat ten incher pointing at her pussy.

"Spread her ass cheeks and then rest your cock between them."

Ann felt Tyrone's beefy hands grab each of her butt cheeks and spread them apart. He was getting a view of her private parts, no man had ever had before and it was getting captured on film.

"Tyrone why don't you bend down like your going to lick her ass hole."

'These guys were sick,' she thought. 'normal people didn't do this in real life.' Then Tyrone slipped again. "Ahh," she jumped when his tongue touched her ass hole. It hadn't felt bad like she expected.

Tyrone leaned up and Ann cried, "Oww." He had just smacked his cock against her ass cheek. He slowly slid his cock over to the crack in her ass and rested it between her cheeks so that Latrell could take some pictures, before he squeezed her cheeks together around his cock. Ann's mind flashed on an image of the long black sausage on a bun sold by street vendors around the city.

Ann couldn't help herself and moaned as Tyrone's cock started sliding down her cheeks. He stopped it when the head rested on her ass and he pressed down hard enough that she could feel the pressure against her anus. Latrell took a lot of closeups.

Tyrone backed up a little and the head of his cock felt wet as it moved down her ass and to her pussy. Ann couldn't believe her own body would react this way, but she swore her labia was spreading apart for him wanting to feel his cock inside her. Her body was screaming at her to push back, but she came to her senses and clamped her thighs shut.

"Ann, one last pose. Turn around and put your lips against his cock. I want you to kiss it like it had just given you the best sex of your life."

Ann didn't really want to put her lips on Tyrone's cock, but she really wanted to get this over with. Her heart was pounding and she was sweating from her horniness. She turned and faced his ugly cock. She closed her eyes and placed her lips against it.

"Open your eyes and look up at him, while keeping your lips pressed against his cock." Ann opened her eyes and looked down the length of Tyrones thick shaft and slowly looked up his muscular chest until she met his eyes. He grinned at her and she grinned back. He had given her the best sex of her life without even penetrating her.

"That's it we're done here," said Latrell. Ann jumped up and ran to the dressing room.

********************

Tyrone opened his wallet and counted out 12 hundred dollar bills. "Here give these to Ann when she comes out," he said handing them to Tyrone. "I need to go find Carol."

"I understand," said Latrell. "Suzie go wait for me in the bedroom set."

"Yes sir," replied the blonde, leaving the room.

Naked Tyrone walked to his office and opened the door. Carol was already naked. "How did it go?" he asked, looking at the picture of the beach room on his computer screen.

"Great, I could see everything," she said before wrapping her lips around his cock.

Tyrone could see Latrell adjusting his cock as he waited for Ann. He leaned over and clicked on voyeurcam. Tyrone was impressed, 4000 people were currently watching. As the picture came in, he saw Ann, still nude, sitting facing the camera. She had her feet spread up on the mirror giving watchers the perfect beaver shot. The slut was slowly running her palm down over her shaved pussy and teasing her clit with one finger. Tyrone watched her clitty swell up as she teased it. Ann's other hand was pinching her nipple. "Suck me fast bitch," he yelled down to Carol, who immediately speeded up.

Ann moved her other hand down and pushed one finger into her pussy as she continued to tease her clit. She seemed unsure of herself, unfamiliar with her own body, and Tyrone got the impression this was her first time masturbating. As he watched, she started raising her hips and he watched her cum all over her hands.