Fresh Off The Bus Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, Bull kept his shirt on covering his fat belly, but she was still disgusted when it jiggled as she stroked him off. He was also breathing heavy and sweat was pouring off his brow. Wet marks were spreading across his shirt under his arms.

He began thrusting forward into her hands, his cock hurting her as it poked her in the forehead, coming dangerously close to her eye. She moved her head back away from the striking black snake.

Ann watched fascinated as the head emerged from the foreskin with each stroke. It was growing, fattening, hardening, and she knew he was close. Tyrone and Latrell zooming in on the tip to capture his orgasm.

Bull was grunting now and his thrusts were becoming uneven. The pee slit opened, staring at her, almost as big as a human eye. Ann closed her eyes just in time. She felt like someone had thrown a handful of hot pudding on her face with a force that almost stung her. The force of his orgasm caused her to rear her head back and open her mouth. A second wad as big as the first flew into her mouth, choking her until she gurgled it down.

Ann felt sperm in her hair, coating her forehead, and running down her cheeks. She tried to open her eyes, but more sperm covered them until she wiped it away with her hands. She got them open in time to see him point his cock down at her breasts and she felt his hot seed hit her nipples as he continued coming.

When he was done, Bull just shoved his dirty, vaseline covered cock into his pant and went back over to guarding the door. Ann licked some of his sperm from around her lips, thanking god that he hadn't tried to fuck her. She wanted to go home, but apparently Solomon had other ideas. He climbed on the bed with her, his cock hard once again.

Ann looked at him amazed at his stamina. The look he gave her showed he was disgusted with her sperm coated body. He smacked her thigh and she rolled over getting up on all fours. Solomon wasn't gentle with her. He shoved his meaty cock into her pussy and grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands. He was treating her like a slut and she loved it. She was a slut, she loved fucking Tyrone and Latrell and Solomon. Deep down she had even enjoyed jerking off Bull.

Solomon grabbed the jar of vaseline and began coating her rectum with vaseline, circuling around it with his finger, slowly pushing it in past the nail and up to the knuckle. He removed his finger and she felt his thumbs spreading her ass hole open. He began fucking her hard again. So hard she thought the bed would break, so hard he pushed her head down into the pillow until only her ass was thrusting up into the air. So hard, she only felt a moments pain as he pushed his thumbs into her ass hole and she started cumming again.

He fucked her hard for ten minutes, while sliding his thumbs into her ass, pulling them apart to stretch her out. When he was done, he pulled his cock out and she heard him in the vaseline jar again. Ann felt Solomon 's cock slide between her cheeks until he stopped and rested the head against her rectum. She felt him push down, the head entering her ass with little pain.

Ann felt his slimy, vaseline covered hand grab her ass cheek and he began forcing is cock into her. Soon Solomon was fucking her ass as hard as he had her pussy, though he was only able to get about ten inches inside her.

Ann lost all track of time as his thrusts pushed her into the pillow for what felt like an eternity, until with one mighty thrust, she felt his sperm filling her ass, rising to the top as he pulled his cock out, trickling out her ass hole and down her crack as he removed it and shot more sperm onto her cheeks and back.

Solomon spanked her and she rolled over. Ann looked up at him smiling, though she knew she must look horrible with dried sperm covering her body and caking her hair. Solomon smiled back and said, "Welcome to E&I Enterprises."

********************

Epilogue

The landlord let Angela into Ann's apartment and she had a look around. A rent check was sitting on the table and the landlord greedily snatched it up and left her alone to look around. About half Ann's stuff was gone. The closet was still full of baggy clothes, Knee length skirts, and heavy sweaters. Her toothbrush and cosmetics were gone from the bathroom. Angela closed the door and saw the pictures of Ann and the black man taped on the door. She kneeled and looked at them, running her finger along the hard black cock Ann was sucking in the photograph. She knew it had to be faked, but tears welded up in her eyes as she remembered sucking on Tony's fat Italian sausage before the thug's bullet had left him paralysed from the waist down two years ago. Luckily, she had been pregnant with Maria at the time and they were able to have a family.

Angela stood up, surprised to see that Ann had left three large black dildos sitting on the bed. Hopefully, wherever Ann had went, she had gotten her act together and wouldn't be needing them anymore. She wrinkled her nose in disgust and decided to let the landlord throw the disgusting sex toys away.

Angela was on her way out when she noticed the message light blinking on the answering machine. She pressed it and listened hoping for a clue. "You slut," said a woman's voice. "How dare you fuck that jungle bunny. My daughters a whore. Someone emailed those pictures to all your fathers coworkers and even the pageant judges. Your father's had a stroke cause of you, you ungrateful little bitch. I'm not going to have a slut for a daughter." The woman hung up.

Angela shook her head and walked down to the squad car. Her partner Jim was driving. She sighed when she saw his eyes staring at her breasts as she sat down beside him. "Any luck?" he asked, his white teeth standing out against his black face.

"She's gone," said Angela. "Just drive." Angela thought of her two year old daughter. She would do everything she could to protect her from men like Solomon King when she grew up. This was her city and no one was going to prey on naive young women as long as she wore a badge.

The squad car pulled out onto the bust street and sped off into the traffic.

********************

Solomon walked over to the cabinet and filed the video labeled "Ann Dutton," alphabetically right after Mayor Dunleavy. He stepped back and admired his growing collection of blackmail videos, before securing the cabinet.

He lit a cigarette and put his hands in his robe as he walked out on his balcony overlooking central park. He had two sluts waiting for him in his bed, but even his mighty cock was tired from the days work out. It just wasn't the same unless he blackmailed or seduced them away from their husbands and once he had he moved on to the next conquest. He thought of the look on Ann's face when she saw the pictures in the envelope addressed to her parents, and she didn't even know he had already emailed the pictures to everyone back home.

He thought of the mayor's wife screaming for him to fuck her after he had slipped ecstasy into her wine. He smiled as his cock started growing. Trump had a new super-model girlfriend he had been showing off at the last charity function they had attended. She would make an excellent target. He felt cold air on his cock as it emerged from the folds of the robe. He realized it was now rock hard at the thought of seducing the millionaires girlfriend. Before heading back to the sluts, he took one last look out at the city, his city.

The End

12