Fresh Tarts, Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, what shall we do while these bake?" Anja asked, removing her apron.

In the living room, Anja put on some soft music and pulled Trish to sit on a plush leather couch. The leather was butter soft, the cushions soft and yielding. Trish sank into the soft furniture and turned to face Anja as the woman slid onto the couch next to her. They hugged, mashing their breasts together. Trish leaned toward Anja, opening her mouth.

"Mm, oh, Katricia," Anja moaned as Trish's hand came up and trailed over Anja's pale face.

The laces of Anja's corset top were loose; it took no effort for Trish to pull the cups down and expose Anja's breasts. Anja shivered in pleasure as Trish's fingernails raked over Anja's breasts.

"Oh, I, um," Trish moaned and trailed her lips along Anja's throat.

"Mm, oh Katricia," Anja moaned as Trish's lips planted kisses along Anja's left breast.

Anja thrust her nipple toward Trish's mouth. Anja's fingers worked on the buttons of Trish's blouse, slowly, carefully unbuttoning the soft blue top.

"Mm, oh yes," Trish moaned, suckling on Anja's breast.

She reluctantly released Anja's nipple as Anja removed Trish's blouse. Anja trailed kisses from Trish's lips to Trish's throat as her fingers worked to unclasp Trish's heavy bra.

"Thirty four double D," Trish answered as Anja cupped each of Trish's large breasts in her hands.

"Perfect," Anja breathed and softly kissed Trish's lips again. "Just...perfect."

Trish sucked in her breath as Anja bent her head and took Trish's left nipple into her mouth. She shuddered and moaned as she felt Anja's soft tongue swiping the rubbery nub.

Anja felt her heart swell when she heard Trish's soft gasp. Again, Anja felt her heart swell as her lips and tongue were able to coax a shudder and moan from the beautiful girl.

A soft chime sounded and Anja gave a soft nip at Trish's nipple. Anja was reluctant to release her hold on Trish, but she was more reluctant to burn their apple tarts.

"Thank God I set that timer," Anja giggled, getting to her feet.

"If I hadn't, we surely would have burned the tarts," Anja said as she strode into the kitchen.

Grabbing oven mitts, Anja opened the oven. A wave of heated air rushed her. Along with the hot air came the delicious smells of cinnamon and apples. Anja smiled in satisfaction; the tarts were a lovely shade of golden brown.

Anja debated with herself as she prepared two dessert plates; should she make a pot of decaf coffee? She wanted to give her guest the very best, fully serve her Katricia, but she didn't want to be apart from Katricia for too long. Finally Anja decided she'd forego the coffee. There would be time for that in the morning.

Anja surveyed the mess in her kitchen. With a shrug, Anja reminded herself, messes in the kitchen were why she paid Pho Dim such a handsome wage. Most of the time, Pho Dim had very little to do. A mess every now and then was acceptable, should be acceptable.

A few moments later, just as Trish was preparing to get to her feet, Anja reappeared, carrying a tray.

"Here we are, my dear Katricia," Anja said, setting the tray onto the edge of her coffee table.

Quickly, Anja set a small plate with one tart and one scoop of cherry vanilla ice milk melting onto the sides of the hot tart on the table. She set a linen napkin and small dessert fork and teaspoon onto the napkin. She then set a second plate, equally arranged with linen napkin and utensils.

"Mm, you know, I do believe the stone ground wheat? It really does add yet another layer of flavor to this," Anja said, taking dainty bites of her dessert.

It was true; the coarse flour did add texture to the tart. There was an underlying nutty taste to the pastry.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Trish murmured, taking a bite of the very hot pastry.

"Mm? Oh! Oh yes, Happy Valentine's Day, my dear, sweet Katricia," Anja agreed and gave Trish's right cheek a soft kiss.

After their dessert, Anja pulled an unresisting Trish up two flights of stairs to her third floor suite. In the brief moment from landing to bed, Trish marveled that Anja's bedroom was easily as large as her mother's single wide trailer had been.

Anja pushed Trish to sit on the edge of the large bed. With a flourish, Anja pulled the corset from her body, baring her large breasts, flat belly and dimple of a belly button. With just a wiggle of her hips, Anja sent the micro-miniskirt fluttering to the floor.

Standing in thigh-high sheer red stockings, Anja proudly displayed her sexy body to her lover. She smiled as the soft glow of her bedside lamp illuminated Trish's beautiful golden brown eyes, illuminated Trish's desire for Anja.

Anja's flesh was pale, making her pink areolae and thatch of pink pubic hair seem almost dark. Her waist was narrow, making her large breasts seem larger, making her rounded hips more alluring.

"I, dear Katricia, I am so wet for you," Anja confessed, approaching Trish.

"Shall I remove the stockings? Or do you want me to leave them on for you, dear Katricia?" Anja whispered, placing her knee on the bed to the right of Trish.

Leaning down, Anja pressed her lips to Trish's lips. Her right hand came up and combed through Trish's long blonde hair. When Trish opened her mouth, Anja aggressively thrust her tongue into Trish's mouth.

"Leave them? Or..." Anja asked, fingernails raking over Trish's left breast.

"Off. Off, I want to feel all of you," Trish moaned as Anja's nails raked over her painfully hard nipple.

"Thank you, my Katricia," Anja murmured, kissing Trish's throat. "I want, I need to feel all of you too."

Anja straightened slightly, placing her left foot on the bed next to Trish. Smiling seductively, Anja slowly rolled the stocking down her left leg. As a dancer at Nv, Anja knew how to remove her clothing for maximum effect.

Trish swallowed; she could see Anja's light pink inner lips, puffy and wet peeking through the neat triangle of pinkish blonde curls. She could smell Anja's excitement as Anja perched, her crotch mere inches from Trish's flushed face.

"And..." Anja murmured, placing her right foot on the bed and slowly, deliberately rolling her right stocking down her sleek leg.

That task completed, Anja bent at the waist and kissed Trish's lips softly. She then slowly sank to the floor and untied Trish's tennis shoes.

Trish suddenly worried; she hoped the Odor-Eaters inserts had taken care of the somewhat unpleasant aroma her shoes had begun to exhibit.

"Mm, my feet? If you want to win my heart," Anja said, rolling Trish's white athletic socks down and off of Trish's feet.

"Mm! Oh!" Trish almost yelped when Anja began to knead Trish's tired, aching feet.

"Ack, Anja, oh please don't," Trish protested, afraid her feet might offend the beautiful woman.

"Fine, fine, I won't..." Anja purred, rising up and slithering along Trish's seated form.

Using her weight, Anja pressed Trish to lie back against the plush comforter, lying on top of Trish. Anja's breasts pressed into Trish's breasts. Anja's pinkish hair formed a soft curtain, filtering the pale light from the bedside table. Even with the hair curtain, Anja could see Trish's golden brown eyes looking up at her, Trish's fear and desire warring with one another inside of Trish's head.

Anja softly kissed Trish's pale pink lips. She playfully bit Trish's bottom lip then released the kiss.

Anja pulled Trish to the center of the bed and flopped down next to her. Her left hand reached out and unbuttoned Trish's khakis, then worked the zipper down. She kissed Trish, thrusting her tongue into Trish's mouth as her hands eased Trish's slacks and panties down.

Anja leaned over and captured Trish's right nipple with her mouth. In her half-bent position, Anja was able to push Trish's slacks and panties down and off of Trish's muscled legs.

Starting at Trish's right foot, Anja raked her fingernails up Trish's leg until she felt the scruff of light blonde pubic hair against the heel of her hand. Switching to Trish's left nipple, Anja raked her fingernails along the inside of Trish's left leg until she again felt the scruff of Trish's wiry stiff pubic hair. She then released Trish's nipple and kissed Trish's mouth.

"I need you," Anja moaned into Trish's ear.

Before Trish could respond, Anja rolled on top of Trish. Anja's long hair again blocked out much of the soft light as she leaned her face over Trish's face.

"I need you," Anja whispered again, her weight fully on top of Trish's body.

With a wiggle of her hips, Anja parted Trish's thighs. She pressed down, her legs between Trish's spread legs. Anja looked deeply into Trish's eyes.

Anja felt a desire inside of her; she'd felt lust before. She'd felt lust for Charles Goodwin, the man that had plucked her virginity. Theirs had been a hot flame burning inside of them. The lust had been a quick burning inferno that had left Anja hollow afterward. The married real estate broker had also been consumed by that blaze; he'd asked his wife for a divorce before realizing that the lust between himself and his beautiful receptionist had burned out. Shortly afterward, Anja began dancing at Nv.

Anja had likewise felt lust for Theresa White, a mature lawyer. She and the forty one year old attorney had certainly enjoyed the illicit moment of passion. Then Theresa had been nominated to run as mayor of Oakleaf and she and Anja had agreed to cease their affair. After all, it was difficult enough for a woman to run in the conservative town of Oakleaf. A lesbian, in a relationship with an exotic dancer would have no chance of garnering any votes at all.

There had been others, male and female. There had even been a brief fling with Tonya Crus, owner of Elegantre Cosmetics. The Latin transsexual had fearfully decided that Anja was becoming too important to her, so called off their brief affair. From time to time, Anja still wore the sapphire and diamond encrusted bracelet Tonya had gifted to her the morning after the first tie they'd made love.

With each partner that had graced her bed, or couch, or in a semi-public place, Anja had felt no magnetic connection. Lust was fleeting, in Anja's mind. Lust was passionate, exciting, but fleeting.

Looking into Trish's golden eyes, Anja felt something within her heart. It was more than just lust; it was a need.

As she bent to kiss Trish's lips again, Anja felt her hard nipples dragging against Trish's full breasts. Anja felt her belly rubbing against Trish's slightly soft belly. She felt her pubic mound pressing firmly against Trish's stiff, crinkled blonde pubic hairs.

"Mm, oh dear God," Anja moaned as she rotated her hips, grinding her pubic mound against Trish.

Closing her eyes, Anja could feel Trish's heat. She could smell Trish's scent of sweat; Trish wore no perfume. There was no scent of lotion wafting up from Trish's warm flesh.

Anja could hear Trish's labored breathing; Anja was crushing the blonde beauty. She could also hear the soft squeaks and groans in Trish's throat as Anja kissed her.

"I need you," Anja moaned out as she bent to capture Trish's hard nipple in her mouth.

"I need you too," Trish gasped out and Anja almost wept at hearing those words.

Anja wiggled down, breaking their crotch to crotch connection. She nibbled gently on Trish's large round breasts, tasting the fine sheen of sweat on Trish's skin. Trish's sweat was not an overwhelming scent or aroma. It was a healthy aroma and a salty taste.

Wiggling further, Anja gave Trish's slightly soft belly a few soft, loving kisses. Thankfully, Trish's belly button was a slight tunnel in her pale belly. Anja had a dislike of 'outie' belly buttons.

The heady scent of Trish's pussy became stronger the closer Anja came to the thicket of light blonde curls. Anja breathed in deeply of her lover's scent. The scent of Trish's sex caused Anja's own sex to spasm and spurt some of Anja's excitement onto Anja's fluffy comforter.

Anja's pussy rubbed deliciously, maddeningly against the comforter as she wiggled a few inches down. For a long moment, Anja just looked at Trish's blonde curls, becoming slightly dark with her lover's juices. She saw the pale pink inner lips, fat and wet protruding from Trish's plump pubic mound, saw Trish's fat clitoris thrusting outward.

Wiggling onto her knees, Anja brought her mouth down to Trish's triangle of blonde. She blew warm breath over Trish's protruding lips and clitoris. She then stuck out her tongue and gave Trish's lips a soft lick. Stiffening her tongue, Anja waggled her tongue from side to side, 'slapping' Trish's lips. Anja then used her thumbs to open Trish's pussy.

The smell of Trish's sex was intoxicating. It was a heady smell of musk and sweat. The taste was overwhelming; Anja felt a jolt in her own pussy as she tasted Trish's pussy.

Feverishly, Anja thrust her tongue into Tish as far as she could reach. Then, thrusting two fingers deep into Trish, Anja found Trish's clitoris and batted the nub with her tongue. She reached her other hand down between her own legs and began to tease herself with her fingers.

"Um, augh, oh God," Trish panted.

Hearing her lover's excitement spurred Anja on. She wrapped her lips around Trish's clitoris and gave the nub a gentle 'brrrap!' then sucked forcefully.

"Ack! Oh Jesus!" Trish screamed and drenched Anja's face with her ejaculate.

Anja lapped frantically, wanting to taste Trish, wanting to drown in Trish's scent and taste. Her fingers were a blur as she masturbated herself.

"Mm, oh, oh God!" Anja cried out and shuddered and shook in orgasm.

After she caught her breath, Anja again began to tease Trish's clitoris. She now had three fingers thrusting in and out of Trish's pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh my Jesus!" Trish suddenly cried out and again Anja's face was drenched in her lover's juices.

"Mm, oh, oh yes! Oh God!" Anja cried out a moment later.

Anja pulled her fingers from Trish and Wiggled up to lie next to the panting, groaning girl. Anja softly kissed Trish's cheek.

"I, oh, I mean..." Trish gasped out, then grunted as Anja traced Trish's lips with the fingers of her left hand.

Trish sucked the finger into her mouth, tasting Anja's essences on Anja's finger. Anja worked the other two fingers into Trish's sucking mouth. Then she pulled Trish's face to her and kissed Trish deeply.

"I need you," Anja whispered. "I need you in my arms. I need you in my bed. I need you in my heart."

"You have me. You have all of me. I need you," Trish murmured.

Fully nude, both women wiggled under the heavy comforter and flat sheet. Reclining against her mound of pillows, Anja wrapped her arms fully around Trish' and held her tightly. She relished the feeling of Trish's soft warm skin against her own soft warm skin. Anja smiled in contentment and gave Trish's lips a soft kiss.

"Good night, my dear Katricia," Anja whispered.

"Good night, sweet Anja. Happy Valentine's Day," Trish whispered in reply.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Oakleaf Towers is first introduced in 'Jug Of Wine, Loaf Of Bread' in the Anal category. Natural Peak Grocers is likewise introduced in the same story, as is Trish, Katricia Blomberg.

Jesse Aubriest, the third floor resident of Oakleaf Towers, the young man whose unit Anja is leaving is introduced in 'Unacceptable' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Alicia Blanchette, the coworker that Trish's ex-boyfriend dumps her for is a character introduced in 'Hesitation' in the Mature category.

Charles Goodwin, the married real estate broker that hired then seduced Anja is first introduced in 'Yummy Things' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Theresa White, Anja's lesbian lover is first introduced in 'Under Tornado Warning' in the Loving Wives category.

Chaivon Atchley, Anja's financial planner with Great Oak Savings & Loan is first introduced in 'Failing To Hold ON' in the Loving Wives category.

Tonya Cruz, Anja's transsexual lover is introduced in '1 Alliance Square' in the Group Sex category.

And that's it. A tale of a young woman finally giving in to her urges and accepting the love of another woman and the other woman finding the love and acceptance she'd craved, but never knew she craved.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12