Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie's tongue stabbed deep into my vagina. I gasped as my legs turned to gelatin. She rimmed the inside of my hole, making me quiver with delight. With a firm grip on my ass, she maneuvered me off of her tongue and down so that her lips could play with my clit. Her gentle sucks and tender licks were quickly raising the heat of my passion. I was having trouble holding myself up on my arms.

I was riding on the brink of orgasm when she released my clit. I cried out in disappointment, undulating my hips to try and recapture her tongue. She teased me with her mouth, keeping me on the brink until I was desperate to cum. Finally relenting, she sucked hard on my clit while simultaneously sliding a finger deep into my ass. I shrieked as a powerful orgasm broke across my body like a tidal wave on the shore. Her finger moved in and out of my ass while her lips and tongue lashed my clit. I humped her face uncontrollably, drowning in sensation.

As my orgasm subsided, her lips and tongue caressed the folds of my pussy, avoiding my overly sensitive clit. Her finger remained buried deep in my ass. I wriggled on her face and she pushed it in deeper sending strange waves of pleasure coursing though my body. I would never have thought to put a finger in my butt. I certainly wouldn't have thought it would feel good. Jackie's finger felt wonderful buried deep in my ass.

With a push and a roll, her finger popped out of my bottom and I rolled over onto my back, grateful to not be supporting my weight on my arms any more. Jackie got up off the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard water running for a minute and then she returned.

"It's always a good idea to clean up right after doing that," Jackie said as she slipped back under the covers with me.

"Damn! Where do you learn all this stuff?" I asked. "Every time we make love you show me something new that I didn't know."

"Brad did it to me last night," she said. "It felt good, so I thought I'd try it on you."

I reached for her and pulled her into a deep kiss. I trailed my hand down to her breasts. My fingers twiddled her nipples while my tongue explored her mouth. As soon as her nipples were fully erect, I moved my hand down further until I felt the small patch of pubic hair right above her pussy. My middle finger slipped easily into the wet, slippery folds. Jackie moaned into my mouth and spread her legs in encouragement.

"Want to try something else new?" Jackie asked, pulling her mouth away from mine.

"Sure," I said, flicking my fingertip over her clit.

"Uhhh!...Oh, Michelle...I love it when you do that."

So I did it again. And again. Jackie clamped down on my wrist.

"You're going to spoil my surprise if you keep that up."

"What? Are you hiding something in there?" I asked mischievously.

Jackie reached down off the side of the bed and retrieved a big rubber penis. My eyes grew wide when I saw it. I had never seen an erect penis before, and even though this wasn't the real thing, it looked huge.

"This is Mike," Jackie said. "I named it after you, but with the masculine version of Michelle."

"Is this what a penis really looks like?"

"It's pretty close, but the color is wrong. Also it's bigger than most guy's cocks."

"Damn! I hope so."

"I want you to use it on me. I want you to fuck me with it. It will almost be like you are a guy fucking me with his cock. This way there isn't anything that they can do for me that you can't."

Jackie had a pretty twisted way of looking at things sometimes. She had sex with a guy to prove to herself that she wanted to be with me. Now she wanted me to use this rubber penis on her to prove to me that she wouldn't have any reason to leave me.

I moved down between her legs and she shifted to give me room. She spread her legs wide, her knees up high. I put the head of the rubber monster on the entrance to her vagina. I had to use my other hand to spread her lips out of the way. Jackie was very wet, and her juices lubricated the head of the dildo. I pushed it in a half an inch or so and then pulled it back out. The head glistened with her fluids. The second time it went in deeper. With each stroke more and more of the dildo vanished inside her vagina.

"Wow! This whole thing fits inside of you."

"Oh, yeah...all of it. Now fuck me with it Michelle."

The sight of this artificial penis moving in and out of Jackie's pussy mesmerized me. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was heavy and erratic. Her pussy lips seemed to cling to it as I retracted the dildo. Then I remembered something I had read in a magazine once about a woman's G spot. I tilted the base down slightly so that the head would rub up against the roof of her vagina, right where the G spot was supposed to be.

"Oh...Oh!...Oohhhhh!" Jackie cried out as an orgasm raced through her. Her head was thrashing from side to side and her white knuckled hands were clenching the bed covers. When she began to calm down, I slowed down the motion of the dildo.

"Where did you learn that trick?" Jackie asked breathlessly. "I've never had a guy hit my spot like that before. That was amazing."

"I guess you're not the only one that knows a few tricks," I said proudly.

"Turn it on."

"What?"

"Twist the base. Mike is just a dildo, he's also a vibrator. Turn it on."

I looked at the base of the dildo, still stuck half way up Jackie's pussy and saw that she was right. I twisted the base and the whole unit began to hum. I could feel the vibrations all the way up to my elbow.

"Shit!" Jackie cried. "Fuck me, Michelle. Fuck me with it."

I moved the vibrating toy rhythmically in and out of her pussy. Jackie was lost in another world, a place of ecstasy and euphoria. She was trembling all over and arching her back as the vibrator brought her closer and closer to another climax. The she pushed over the top. Wailing and crying out, she writhed on the bed before me. Giving the girl I loved this much pleasure was the ultimate aphrodisiac. I pumped the vibrator in and out of her pussy until she couldn't take any more.

"Stop...please stop," Jackie gasped. "I can't breathe!"

I turned off the vibrator, but left it embedded in her pussy. I had an idea for something else I wanted to do, but I needed her to calm down first. I moved the dildo in and out of her pussy in a slow, lazy rhythm. When Jackie could focus again, I laid down between her legs. She looked down at me with disbelief.

"You want more? Michelle, you are even more of a sex fiend than I am."

I put my mouth over her pussy and gently began to play with her clit. At the same time, I angled the dildo to reach her G spot again.

"Oh my God...Michelle...you little demon...you're going to rip me apart!"

She was rising fast under the double stimulation of my tongue and the dildo. That's when I turned on the vibrator. Her whole body went rigid at once. Her hands wrapped themselves in my hair and she grunted and shrieked as one last powerful orgasm rocked her world. I could feel the juices on my face as her clit throbbed underneath my tongue. The vibrations from the toy buzzed my chin and face. Jackie was pawing at my head, trying to escape the unrelenting ecstasy. When I felt her body collapse weakly on the bed, I turned off the vibrator and sat up.

With a cat's grin on my face I looked down at her still twitching form. I had given Jackie something no guy, and I hope no girl, could ever give her. I looked closely at her and realized that she had passed out. That last orgasm had been too much. I knew then that she would be mine for a long time.