Friday Night Changed Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had forgotten about that one and looked down to see her 3 carrot diamond still completely covered in his dry cum. Larry stared at it as well with his mouth open and his pathetic little spent dick showing signs of renewed vigor. When she pushed it to his open mouth she expected him to turn away and yell at her.

Instead he kissed the stone and sucked the dry crusted liquid from it. Karen didn't understand but that action excited her. She felt a tingle in her used and sore sex. It made her cringe in pain and she pushed her dirty fingers into his mouth.

He lovingly cleaned them of Steve's remains as well. "I think you like your naughty wife coming home to you all dirty and nasty don't you sweetheart?" She inquired tentively. Her emotions had run the gamut in the last hour. From lust, to hatred towards Steve. From fear to embarrassment at being unfaithful with his mammoth cock. From guilt to rage and then to love for her husband at this very moment.

She turned and squatted so Larry could unzip her dress. He did so and helped her remove it. She turned back to him. Her lavender bra stained in two places by the overflow of Steve's cumming in her mouth. He kissed each cup and licked the dried cum from them.

Once clean she removed it and showed him her red abused nipples. He softly kissed and nuzzled them with his lips. Karen cooed at the tender relief on her very sore nipples. They had been pinched and abused more tonight then ever before.

Karen bent to kiss her husband, who was for once, being so attentive to her needs. He kissed her deeply. Languishing in the mouth that had just hosted his bosses cock. He licked the dry cum from her cheek and chin. Sitting back he looked directly at her lavender panties.

"Sweetheart no." she exclaimed. "I am very dirty and wet there. Let me shower and meet you in bed."

"Please..." Was all Larry could manage as she could read the want and lust in his eyes. She had not felt this desired by him in years. Karen stepped back and slowly and teasingly peeled the dirty panties from her wetness. A long, thick string of cum followed them down. Her finger scooped up the rope of sperm and offered it to his waiting mouth.

Letting it slowly drip from her finger into his mouth like a mother bird feeding her young. She shivered as it finally dripped into his mouth and he sucked it in like a kid eating spaghetti.

She stepped out of her soiled panties and handed them to Larry as she dropped to her knees and took his once again hard dick into her mouth. She easily swallowed it whole after having Steve's monster in there. She bobbed up and down on his dick with a renewed love as he played in the other mans cum from her panties.

His hair trigger hadn't even engaged as she sucked on him with more fervor than ever before. Five minutes later he finally came. If one could call it cumming. Far less than a teaspoon dribbled out of his little cock. It was still the best thing Karen had tasted in years.

She took his hand and led him to their marital bed. "You promised me a licking I believe Larry." She reminded him matter of factly. "Even though that was technically yesterday." The clock now read after 2 AM. "I am holding you to your promise."

Larry happily abliged his wife in all her newfound glory. He licked the still wet cum that had painted her asshole and then dove head first into her defiled pussy. He licked, sucked and made love to her there for over an hour.

Karen came three more times that night from Larry's tongue. Each one nicer and more appreciated then the countless orgasms she had experianced from Steve fucking her raw.

The third one caused her to pass out from bliss and exhaustion. She woke up to an empty bed at 11:45. Remembering that Steve had ordered Larry to work by 6:30. She felt terrible that he only got around 3 hours of sleep.

She poured herslelf a large cold glass of orange juice and texted her husband {Larry, I think we need to talk. What time do you think you might be home?}