Friday Night, Girly Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya's final act with her brother was to turn to his pulsing cock and take the length into her willing mouth and suck the remaining juice from it, cleansing the shaft thoroughly with a fervent licking and sucking. She then crawled to her husband and cleaned up his dick with her enthusiastic mouth, enjoying his salty sweet cum, sucking and wanking him until he was no more than a limp, warm, spent tool in her hand. Jill then invited Tanya to clean her mans mess from her pie.

'Did you lick it up?' Kate asked. Right then, I felt my body spasm and little drops of juice squirt from my pussy as I orgasmed. 'Oooh baybee' Wendy said, watching me cum. Then she began groaning and let out little whimpers of 'Oh fuck, fuck... I'm cumming ladies, oh fuck me, fuck me pleeeeze!'

Kate quickly slid of the settee and and did exactly what I was thinking of doing. She parted Tanya's knees and manoeuvred between her legs and began lasciviously lapping away at Tanya's delicious pussy. Wendy and I could only watch hazily as the two girls went wild with each other. As we relaxed after our orgasms Wendy whispered 'Oh you naughty sluts'. They smiled, Tanya pulled Kate's head tight against her wet flower and thrust her hips and began grinding against Kate's mouth, smothering her with love juice. Kate was still fucking herself with the brush as she sucked and kissed our Tanya. This weird situation was so exciting, the animal lust had driven us all into uninhibited, lady sex without conscience.

Tanya came, screaming. Kate was seconds behind, both collapsed heaving deep breaths and giggling. We all giggled.

Our party at Tanya's had come to a climax with orgasm's all around.

Cutting out the boring detail of how we left the party, here I was at home, my husband about to slide his hard-on into my rear. Little did he know of my earlier evening's experience. I imagine with the excitement of what he was about to do, little did he care. He was harder than he had ever been and excited to be offered first time anal sex with his naughty wife.

I was feeling so naughty and bizarrely thinking of incest. What would it be like if my son was invited to slip his cock into my bum. I was having wicked thoughts. Imagining my virginal arse was about to be fucked by my son.

12