Friday Night Snow Storm

Story Info
He crashes his car in the snow, and meets his destiny.
6.7k words
4.66
120.3k
189
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late, nearly midnight on a freezing Friday night, in the middle of February when I found myself driving into an absolutely blinding snowstorm. After listening to the weather reports on the radio all day, I was certain I could beat the storm home. They had said it wasn't supposed to get this bad for hours yet, long after I would have been safely at home. But I was now realizing the weathermen were once again wrong, and I was driving straight into the teeth of this terrible storm.

I was coming home from a family members house, way out in New Jersey. If I had known this would happen, I would have just stayed with them until it all blew over. I was feeling rather foolish for thinking it possible to beat this storm home.

The roads were already becoming increasingly slippery, and it was pretty difficult to see anything in front of me. It did not help that it was dark out either, and after a few minutes I felt myself starting to become rather frustrated with the situation.

I just wanted to get home, and call it a night, and this damn storm was making that a lot more difficult then I needed it to be.

I sighed, fiddling with the controls for the radio, trying to find the local news station so I could get a traffic report and an update on the course of the storm. As I flipped through the channels, my car suddenly began to slip and slide, then began spinning out of control.

I gripped the steering wheel tightly, screaming at the top of my lungs with my heart pounding in my chest as I tried to regain control of the vehicle.

The car jumped then slammed head on into something, and pretty much went dead. My head hit the steering wheel, and I slipped into unconsciousness for a few moments... or maybe it was a few minutes.

I couldn't really tell when I woke up, just how long I had been out, but I knew that my head was pounding. Groaning, I turned the ignition key several times, but the engine would not start.

"Damn it," I muttered, even more frustrated now than before.

With yet another heavy sigh, I opened my door and stepped out of the car into the freezing cold night air. I was on a long stretch of road, surrounded mostly by dark woods and it was pretty hard to see anything. I found that my car had slammed into a large pile of snow, on the side of the road. I had slid completely off the road. I reached into my pocket for my cell phone, and was about to call my insurance company and try to get a tow truck, when I realized I had no signal... as if things could get any worse, now I had no way to contact anyone for help.

That's when I noticed the lights what appeared to be a bar or restaurant of some a couple hundred feet down on the opposite side of the road. There weren't very many cars parked outside, but I could tell the place was definitely open. Hopefully, they had a pay phone inside that I could use.

After fumbling around in my glove compartment for some change, I locked my car door and made my way down the road to the restaurant. I opened the door and stepped inside, into the warmth, taking in how good it felt to be out of that cold.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized that I was indeed in a bar, although there was barely anyone there at the moment. That wasn't a huge surprise really, with the storm outside I didn't expect there to be a lot of people.

There were a few women, perhaps in their early or late thirties, but that was it really. The TV was showing the news and weather reports, as I walked over to the bar and sat down, pulling my hood down.

"What can I get you," asked the bartender.

"I'll have a shot of Jack... make it a double please?"

"You got it," he replied, before setting out to prepare my drink.

I looked across the bar, and noticed those three women seemed to be checking me out now. They weren't half bad looking either. The one in the middle had long curly red hair, and blue eyes. She had a nice set of tits too, and I couldn't take my eyes off of them for a long time. To the left of her, was a blonde with green eyes and a body almost as gorgeous as her red headed companion.

On the opposite side of the read head, was a girl with short black hair and she too had blue eyes. Her breasts were not quite as big as her two friends, but they were still a nice sight to set my eyes upon.

I noticed how they kept pointing over at me when they thought I wasn't looking, and then giggling when I would look in their direction. I could hear them talking amongst themselves, but couldn't make out anything they were saying. The bartender returned with my shot and set it down in front of me.

"Thanks," I said, before lifting the glass to my mouth and taking the shot.

I squeezed my eyes shut, loving the burn as I set the glass back down on the counter and let myself relax a little.

"Can I get you another," asked the bartender.

"Sure... oh uh... do you have a phone? I crashed my car right across the road from here, and I need to call for a tow truck."

"Right over there," he pointed towards the bathrooms, where a pay phone sat right between the 'Men' and 'Women' doors.

I stood up and walked over to the phone, while the bartender prepared my second shot. I dropped some change into the phone and decided to first call home to my roommates, to let them know what had happened and that I probably would not be home for a while. But they didn't answer.

Next, I tried calling my sister, hopeful that either she or my brother-in-law could pick me up. Suddenly I realized I didn't want to have either of them out in this storm, and so after only two rings I hung the phone back up and sighed. Next, I called a local garage whose number was posted on the wall right above the phone. It rang and rang... and continued ringing before an answering machine picked up.

"You've reached Jim's Auto. Due to the storm, we are closed for the night and will not be making any pick ups. Please call back in the morning, when the storm has died down and we may be able to help."

"Damn it," I swore, slamming the phone down on the receiver and leaning my head against it for a moment.

"Rough night?"

It was a soft voice, beautiful, and it came from the left of me. I turned around, and there stood the red head from the group of girls that had been sitting across from me. I hadn't realized, since she was sitting, just how tall she was. Nor had I taken notice that she was a little more muscular than your typical woman. She didn't look like she was constantly lifting weights or anything, but it definitely looked like she did her best to stay in shape. Her arms were well built, and her stomach which I could see since she was wearing a shirt that showed it off, was toned nicely too.

"Uh... yeah... it's not going so well for me."

"What's the problem?"

She seemed like she was just trying to be nice and lend a listening ear, so I took a breath and opened up to her.

"This damn storm is the problem. I'm stuck."

"Yeah, it's pretty bad out there," she agreed. "You broke down?"

"Crashed... right into a pile of snow. My car won't start up again, and even if it would, I'm pretty sure I'd need a tow truck to pull it out of that damn pile of snow. Unfortunately, I can't reach this auto place listed above the phone."

"Ugh, yeah Jim's never very reliable during situations like this. I guess I can't blame him though since it's so nasty out there. Where you heading anyway?"

"Philadelphia... I was coming down from Barnegat New Jersey, from visiting family. I got caught in the storm, thinking I could beat it but, I guess I was wrong."

She shrugged her shoulders, "Well, at least your not hurt from that accident. Have you been able to reach any relatives for a way home?"

"No," I shook my head, the frustration returning.

"I have no clue what I'm going to do... probably sleep in my car for the night and then try to call for a tow truck in the morning."

"Well, why don't you come have a few drinks with my friends and I, while you figure out what's next... we'll buy, it's our treat."

I was surprised, even though I knew they had been checking me out just a few minutes earlier. I didn't see any harm in it though, since I really didn't have anything else to do with my time now anyway. So I agreed to sit down and talk and have some drinks.

"My name is Robin, by the way," she said, introducing her self.

"Nice to meet you Robin... I'm Alex."

I followed her back over to the bar, to the side of the counter where she and her friends were seated and she introduced me to the other two girls.

"I'm Taylor," said the blonde girl, shaking my hand. She had a beautiful smile and I also noticed that like Robin, she was a little taller then your average girl and also looked like maybe she worked out or something.

"And this is Wendy," said Robin, introducing me to the black haired girl. Unlike Robin and Taylor, Wendy was a little shorter, probably about 5'7" or somewhere in that area.

For the third time, I found myself surprised at how much Wendy looked like she was in such good shape.

"You girls work out or something?" I asked.

I felt bad after saying it, and hoped that I had not insulted anyone, but all three of them started laughing.

"Actually, yes... on occasion we do like to hit the gym," Wendy explained.

"So, Alex is stuck out here, his car won't start up and he can't get anyone to give him a lift home. I offered to buy him a couple of drinks while he tries to figure out what he'll be doing next," explained Robin.

"Well, what do you want to drink then," asked Taylor.

I went with just a beer this time around, having already consumed two shots of Jack that I had paid for myself. The girls were also drinking beer, and I soon found that all four of us were having a pretty decent time together. Robin, Wendy and Taylor were all very nice women, and I really liked hanging out with them. Before I knew it, it was almost 1:00 in the morning, and I was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. I certainly wasn't wasted, but I did feel like I had a nice buzz going. I had forgotten about my troubles, and the storm outside, until I realized I still needed to figure out where I was going to stay for the night.

I started talking about it with the girls, and was almost content with sleeping in my car for the night, when Wendy made a suggestion that I never expected her to make.

"Why don't you come back with us to our apartment and stay the night? Then we can continue the fun too!"

"I don't know," I replied, slurring a little. "I wouldn't want to impose or anything."

"No, no it's fine," said Taylor. "We live fifteen minutes from here, it's a big apartment with plenty of space."

I glanced at Robin, who smiled and nodded her head.

"Really, its okay," she agreed. "In the morning you can call for a tow truck from our phone and we'll drive you back here to meet whoever comes out to pick your car up."

I was convinced that these three girls were definitely serious and more then okay with having me sleep at their place... but a part of me still felt a little awkward. Had it not been for the fact that we were having so much fun already, I probably would not have put any thought into the offer at all.

"Oh... come on, please," Taylor asked, giving me her best puppy dog face.

Robin leaned in close at that point, and slid over to sit on my lap. She sat down, facing me, with her arms around my neck and our lips just inches apart and a seductive grin on her face.

"If you say yes, we'll have a nice surprise for you when we get back to our place. It'll be the best night of your life."

My cock was harder then it had ever been by now. Here were these three hot older chicks, offering to let me stay at their apartment for the night and one of them was pretty much making it clear to me that I would be getting laid if I said yes, possibly by all three of them.

"Alright," I said. "I'll go home with you."

"Yes," I heard Wendy say with excitement, and Taylor started laughing.

Robin & I started to laugh too, as she slid off my lap.

I told them I had to hit the restroom before we left, and the three of them said they would meet me outside by their car. As I walked into the bathroom, and stood over the urinal, the bartender came in behind me and started washing his hands at the sink. He glanced my way briefly, and looked as if there might be something on his mind that he wanted to say. I hoped that I had not done anything to upset the man at any point during the night.

As I approached the sink to wash my hands, he stepped aside and leaned against the wall, lighting up a cigarette.

"You heading home with those three tonight?"

It was a random question, and had I been sober I might have just ignored him, and possibly even been a little annoyed with him for asking in the first place. I brushed it off though, and nodded my head.

"You know they ain't your typical girls, right?"

I looked at him confused, not sure where he was going with this.

"What are you talking about?"

"Those three ain't real girls... their men! They come in here all the time on the weekends... sometimes even on week nights, and try to pick up straight guys."

"That's bullshit," I said, without hesitation.

"Why would anyone try to do that? Wouldn't they worry about running into the wrong guy at the wrong time?"

"Well they know how to handle themselves, trust me on that."

I shook my head, looking down at the sink and trying to decide whether or not I should believe what this guy was trying to tell me. It sounded impossible. They were so beautiful, and they acted like real women. I hadn't seen anything that gave me any reason to believe that they might not actually be women. Then I thought to myself, they were hot and looked and sounded like women, but if they were what he said they were, that might explain why they looked so well built.

Not saying that women did not work out, but they looked like they probably did it a little more often then most girls did. Brushing him off, I dried my hands and left the bar in a rush.

Robin was waiting right out in front of the bar, while the other two were already in their vehicle waiting on us. She smiled as I came outside, but then frowned when she noticed that I looked like something might be wrong.

"What's the matter... having second thoughts?"

"No," I replied, "I mean... yes... I don't know... maybe?"

She sighed, and folded her arms over her chest.

"What did Joe say to you in there?"

I assumed Joe must be the bartender, since the only customers I'd seen, who had been there the entire time, were us.

"What do you think he might have told me," I asked, not really wanting to outright tell her what he had said.

She tilted her head to the side, and started tapping her foot on the ground impatiently, giving me a look that said she wanted me to just tell her. I sighed, and leaned back against the wall behind me.

"He said... you three aren't real women."

"That's what I thought," she shook her head, looking rather pissed. "And what did you say?"

"Nothing... I wasn't sure whether or not to believe it."

"And do you?"

I hesitated for a moment, still not sure if I did or not.

"Is it true?"

"Oh, believe me... we're women. Joe tends to think of us as crossdressers, but that isn't the case. We live our lives as women fulltime. We don't just walk around with wigs and makeup. We just happen to have something a little extra between our legs."

"So... you're transsexuals?"

"That's one way to put it, yeah."

I was stunned...Joe had definitely made it out to seem like they were men in wigs. But even though I now knew they were not crossdressing men, I was still shocked to learn that they still had dicks instead of vaginas.

"I um... think I'll stay in my car tonight."

"Really," she asked, shocked and annoyed. "You're going to bail on us now because of that? You are really going to be missing out if you don't come with us Alex."

"Look, I'm sorry...thanks for the offer, but I'm not gay."

"Honey, there is nothing gay about it," said Taylor walking over towards us with Wendy at her side.

"Besides, you won't be the first straight boy who's opinions we've managed to... alter, just a little bit," Wendy said with a seductive smile.

Robin stepped closer to me, and I backed up as far as I could. She had me in a corner now, with her hands against the wall above my head keeping me pinned there. I didn't think she had any intentions of hurting me, but she had the sexiest look in her eyes at that moment.

"Give it a try," she said. "It beats sleeping in a cold car, right? By the morning you'll be frozen solid. At least if you go with us, then all three of us can keep you nice and warm for the night. By the time we're done with you, you'll forget all about pussy... I promise."

I didn't really have much faith in the idea that they could completely turn me off of pussy, but I had been horny since they offered to let me stay with them before Joe told me... what he had told me... and I realized now that even with what I had learned, I was still just as horny as I had been earlier. It hadn't changed, not even a little bit.

It also definitely beat sleeping in a car that did not have the ability to start up and could not keep me warm overnight. Who knows if I could even survive in that kind of cold until the morning.

Robin didn't need a reply and could see in my eyes that my resistance was failing. She moved her hands down from above my head, and took me by the hand, backing up slowly and pulling me out into the parking lot towards their car. Taylor and Wendy followed close behind, as Robin opened the front passenger seat for me and I climbed inside.

That felt a little awkward, since normally in a situation like this, being the guy, I would be the one opening doors for the person I was with. Robin came around the other side and got in the drivers seat, while Taylor and Wendy got in the back. We drove away from the bar, and slowly and carefully made our way back to their apartment.

The entire drive there, my heart was pounding in my chest as I thought about what I was getting ready to do tonight.

I was deep in my train of thought, when we arrived outside of an apartment complex and Wendy leaned forward over my seat and with a finger on my chin, turned my head to face her and kissed me on the lips.

"We're here," she announced, as she broke our kiss.

We all got out of the car, and I followed the three of them into the complex and up a flight of stairs to the fifth floor of the six floor building. Down a hall and to the left, we entered what was indeed a very large apartment just as they told me it was. There was a living room, with two large couches and a recliner that sat across from them.

Behind the recliner, was a sliding glass door that led out onto a balcony, which overlooked the parking lot.

To the left of us was a small, narrow hallway with three bedrooms and a bathroom, and across from the entrance to the apartment was the kitchen and dining area. This truly was a very nice place and I was happy I had agreed to go with them instead of staying in my piece of crap car for the night.

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable," Robin suggested, pushing me onto the couch once she had removed my coat for me.

She handed the jacket to Taylor who went to hang it up along with her own. Wendy followed her, to hang up her own jacket as well. Robin simply removed her jacket and tossed it onto the recliner, before turning to smile down at me.

"Let me show you how much of a woman I really am," she said, seductively backing up. She started dancing slowly for me, her long curly red hair falling in front of her face and I groaned at the sight before me.

She slipped out of her shirt, to reveal that she had been wearing no bra over her gorgeous breasts. Then she started to slowly work her way out of her pants, and soon stood before me in nothing more then a pair of panties.

12