Friday Night with Mr. Burke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was beautiful. He was handsome. He was a man in his own right. He grabbed my head and controlled me while I sucked him off.

"I'm crazy about you Sara. I'm so crazy about having sex with you I want to have sex all the time" he said and we hadn't even begun. I looked up at him, with cock in mouth, and smiled. My eyes showed that I was smiling. He patted my head. My eyes smiled more. I sucked his cock harder.

"God you have an incredibly sexy figure Sara" he told me. I pulled off his cock and said thank you and told him he was sexy too. He smiled. "Let me suck you all over Sara."

He laid me out and began either kissing my body or sucking my rolls on my tummy, sides, or thighs too. I was dripping and my body was saying "Climax, climax Sara."

"Ohhh fuck sir, I wanna be fucked now. My, oh my ummm cunt wants you inside. Yes sir it wants you, I want you sir. Please sir, fuck me. Fuck me please" I begged.

I had all sorts of emotions rumbling within. Every last bit of physiological yearning I may have had transmitted into an emotional eruption. I was prematurely trying to fuck Mr. Burke. I yearned for climaxing so badly, I was ahead of him.

He was inside me, pounding away, but I was fucking him harder and faster then he expected to be fucked. I was screaming and yelling his name out pleasurably, and even though he was hard and horny, I had orgasmed before he cummed. I looked into his face hoping he had cummed, but he didn't. I was a little upset but I was so excited and even hornier, I had to orgasm.

My body convulsed and my gyrations were unimaginable. He loved every last second between us making love. But in the end, I was given a gift. Since I climaxed already once, he still hadn't cummed himself.

"Let's fuck again since I'm sure you can and I didn't cum honey. I wanna see you orgasm again; you were so sex and so beautiful and watching your whole body wiggle and jiggle was such a huge turn on, I wanna see you do it again baby."

So he got on the floor, I got on top of him, and I fucked his brains out again. I orgasmed twice that time but he still didn't cum. Instead, I lay down again, he lay by my side, and he began wanking. Just before he was going to cum, he climbed on top of me and in all his greatness he shot loads of himself into my face and hair. I even got brave enough and let my teacher blow it inside my mouth. I was in heaven that Friday night and I want him again, and again, and again!

Saturday morning I woke up at home of course and smiled thinking about the night before with Mr. Burke. First off, I felt sexier then any model in the world! I knew I wanted him so much. I wanted him badly. I wanted to have sex with the one man who opened my eyes to how sexy I was. I wanted to make love with him. I wanted him to spray cum all over my face again. I wanted to swallow his cum which I didn't swallow the night before; next time I would I told myself.

Anyways, I went online and there were two emails with attachments. One was a video; the other was pictures. I wasn't sure I wanted to see them. I wasn't sure I wanted to watch a video. "Where did they come from" I wondered. I was excited, but nervous. I got out my vibrator, locked my door, and sat down in front of my computer to open up the videos from Mr. Burke.

12