Friend and Husband Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned loudly as her legs shook for me while I worked her. I got tired of holding her panties to the side so I stopped long enough to rip them down her body which exposed her sex fully to me for the first time. I spread her legs now and pushed her up so she was folded in half. Now I really got into sucking her. She was moaning incoherently while I sucked, even as my tongue glided down to enter her asshole and give her a good rimming. She opened her eyes excitedly when I did this. Dean cocked an eyebrow too. Yeah...this meant I was going to have to rim him too at some point...and they both knew it.

I devoured her flower like a bee on his first day of pollinating season. She became foamy under my tongue as I sucked the juicy nectar that oozed from her wetness like dewdrops on my sunrise tongue. If Dean tasted mysteriously tasty, she tasted like every obvious treat I'd ever longed for. She was sweet strawberries and and she smelled like some sort of boysenberry shaving cream she used...I was so completely hers.

I couldn't wait anymore...I pulled her towards me as I positioned myself between her legs.

"Do you guys have a condom?"I asked them both suddenly.

"We do...but...we're both clean, tested very recently...I'm on the pill...would you rather use a condom or...would you rather fuck me bareback?" She asked very pointedly, her legs resting to my sides as she played with her erect nipples through her bra's thin lace as she took one out to squeeze her nipple between her fingers.

Of course I wanted to fuck her bareback. But I also knew that would mean...

I looked at Dean.

"Don't worry...I think you'll like being fucked bareback better anyway." He said to me as he handed me the joint.

I took a huge hit as my mind once again whirled in a heady haze of marvelousness.

I handed the joint to Dean so he could put it down on the table again as I lined my cock up with the girl of my sex dreams. She looked like liquid heaven laying there in just her skimpy lacy, pink bra, her hair like medusa spread out around her on the floor in seductive chaos.

"Fuck me." She said confidently to me, and I pushed my cock into her soaking wet entrance. She was absolutely gushing. She was hormonal 18-year-old, back-row-of-a-movie-theater wet. She moaned loudly as she felt my cock enter her for the first time. My best friend's tight pussy clamped around my cock as I sat there for a moment and simply enjoyed the way she felt. This was everything I had always wanted. Arielle was sexual energy defined.

I pulled back finally and began a slow and methodical pace. Arielle made adorable little moans each time I bottomed out in her. She was in complete Mary Jane-hazed comfortable lust. I reveled in the perfect glove of her soft folds as I slowly thrust myself back and forth into her depths as I watched her breasts jiggle with each pound.

Dean watched us fuck in a kneeling position just a couple of feet away. He was lightly jacking his cock back to its equestrian godliness while he took in the show. It was amazing to watch the thing return to full glory. The room had too many beautiful things to look at and I didn't have enough eyeballs to take them all in for posterity sake. His cock, Arielle's breasts that she'd pulled out of the top of her bra to play with while I fucked her, her legs as they wrapped around my waist with soft submission—it was all ripped out of some sort of Candyland of ridiculous fantasy come true.

I slowed down as we moaned together softly. She pulled me down to her and wrapped her legs around me as we fucked sensually while beginning a passionate make-out session. Arielle moaned into my mouth and played with my tongue as I pounded her. She gripped my head to her neck as I fucked her with quenched desperations. She was moaning loudly now, begging me to fuck her harder.

I couldn't believe how hot she was in bed. She said every possible thing you'd ever want a girl to say to you. She chewed on my earlobe and told me how much she loved my bare cock inside of her. She wanted my cum in her pussy. I was Paradise Lost. She was a fucking rock star at this and she knew it.

She pushed me back suddenly as my throbbing cock came out of her. I sat back on my heels as she crawled over to sit against the bottom of the couch which bordered one side of the comfy area rug we were fucking on. She undid the back of her bra and threw it to the side as her perky, rounded apples hung perfectly in front of her.

"Come here Johnny, lay on your back between my legs," she said to me. And I did what I was told to do. She was absolutely in charge of whatever she wanted at that moment.

I crawled over and laid against her body as I felt my own body brimming with the elevated goosebumps of my high. She pulled me up so that my head rested just above her chest as her sexy breasts and Ticonderoga #2 pencil eraser nipples pressed into my back like positioning points.

She spread her legs and put her arms around me to hold me.

"Spread your legs Johnny," she said, and I did what she told me to do.

Dean crawled over to us with his eight inches swinging rock-hard in front of him—it was like watching a master bullfighter stepping into a ring. His tatted arms crawled up his muscular frame as he looked like a seasoned farmhand heading into the barn to handle his business.

I was nervous. But I was also incredibly turned on. This was going to happen. I was actually going to take another guy's cock in my ass for the first time ever.

He kneeled between my legs and spread them further out so they were now above Arielle's smooth thighs as he positioned himself so that his curved cock was up against my perineum. He snagged a bottle of Swiss Navy lubricant from a small shelf on the nearby coffee table. I'm sorry if that seems like too much detail...but everything about these few minutes stands out for me as being incredibly lush with exposition. Life changing sexual encounters are as detailed as Hieronymus Bosch triptychs.

I noticed his sizable leg muscles as they flexed in the position he sat in. I noticed the nice trim his balls had...how tight they pulled against his body as his thick cock jutted out in a tempting banana bend.

He covered his cock with the lube and then pulled my legs up further to squeeze some of the slipperly liquid into my ass. I shuddered as I felt the cold liquid pooling against the sensitive ring of my anus.

Arielle leaned down to kiss my ear, and then she spoke softly to me as Dean started to rub the head of his cock around my hole. "Now...we could start by just fingering you, babe...but, it's much sexier to watch a guy take a fully hard cock before he's been opened up. There is something so fucking good about hearing those first moans—I love watching Dean open up another guy's ass for the first time. There's something so controlling about it. But I promise, we'll go slow—he'll take his time so you can really enjoy each new inch as he pushes into you, okay?"

I shuddered all over my entire body. Had she practiced that speech? I wondered. I was in equal parts ecstasy and anxious anticipation.

"Yeah, okay," I said to her finally. And she kissed my cheek, and the she turned my head to kiss her lips, and as she did that I felt what it was like for the first time in my life, to have another man's cock enter my body.

I moaned painfully into Arielle's mouth but she didn't let my lips leave hers. It was like she expected me to experience this first terrible moment and she anchored me to her sensually intimate mooring as she kissed me fervently, but with so much care and attention. She held me to her chest as I wanted to cry from the large head of her husband's cock first passing beyond the orbit of my sphincter.

She broke apart from me as I moaned out into the open air to announce my changing role.

She leaned into my ear again, "Try to relax your ass...don't clench at all. Just allow yourself to open up and it will be way better in a second...let him get past those last few taut muscles and you'll be really good." She kissed my neck again as she instructed me.

He wrapped my legs around his waist as I felt his head fully pop past my ring and travel another inch forward. I moaned painfully but there was a relief in making it past that first terrible, searing invasion. He was so big inside of me. I felt like I was riding a bike without a seat.

"Now just enjoy the way his cock feels inside you...enjoy the feeling of being slowly filled." She said to me now. Her hand traveled down and lightly played with my cock, which was surprisingly rock hard. I couldn't believe I was so hard with all the pain I was also feeling. She gently ran her fingers over my hard-on as she caressed them up to my head and slowly traced her nails and fingertips down my throbbing shaft.

Dean pushed his cock another couple of inches into me. I moaned deeply and tried to steady my breathing to put up with the pain. It was a strange mix of the sting of having my ass opened for the first time with something deeper and more wonderful beginning to spark.

He poured more lube onto his shaft as he put both of his hands on the tops of my thighs for leverage. I felt him continuing to push his cock in with small rocking motions as the lube fully lathered my insides, and he seemed to be sliding in easier now—his giant log expanding my tight chute.

Soon he was six inches in and I told him to stop for a moment so I could adjust to the crazy fullness I was feeling. I breathed deeply in and out as I took everything in.

Arielle soothed me as she kissed my neck and my cheek and then brought me in for another delicious French kiss—I moaned in pleasure as I enjoyed the way she sensually tongued me, and as we continued, that's when I felt Dean take charge and press the last inches of his cock into my ass. I groaned sloppily into my friend's mouth as her husband fully filled me with his ridiculous tool.

"That's a very good boy, Johnny." She said to me as he stayed pressed against me with his big balls resting flesh with the bottom of my cheeks. Little did I know at the time, but his cock was what I would later come to describe as, a gift from the prostate Gods.

The last push he gave ignited a button inside of me that made all pre-existing sexual knowledge revert to their original factory settings. I was being redefined and I didn't even know it.

"Mmmm, that is so fucking hot, Johnny, you're taking all of Dean's cock now."

He finally began to pull out, slowly, methodically. Rich, mining thrusts that went all the way out and all the way back in. His motion and his curve made him look like that Viking Ship swing ride at the state fair.

My moans slowly became less painful and more pleasurable—minor notes turned into major ones. Arielle kissed my neck passionately as her husband fucked me. She was so into it, and it made me more into it.

"Does it feel good, baby? You're allowed to like it. Tell me if it feels good." She said as her lips pressed torturously against my ear.

"Yeah...I like it...Mmmmm...I really fucking like it." My words came out in little whines. I'd never been so rotated before. Everything felt opposite. But I wasn't lying. I did like it. I liked being fucked.

"What does it feel like? Describe it to me," She said as her hands rubbed up and down my chest, occasionally teasing the tip of my hard-on with her fingers.

"Mmm, ughhh, it feels...it feels...good...I feel full, and when he's all the way in he hits like, this spot...I like when he's all the way inside me, Ughmmm," I moaned back to her, attempting to verbalize brushstrokes on the current messy canvas of my pleasure.

"You're taking my cock really well, John. Just enjoy the way it feels opening you up. It'll only feel hotter the more we fuck tonight." Dean said to me. And now I was thinking about the fact that this wasn't the only time he was going to fuck me. And that was exciting, too.

"Mmmm, fuck...it's soooo fucking good." I moaned. And it was. I couldn't believe how fucking good it was. I couldn't believe how on fire my ass was—how much I was enjoying their attentions—the way Arielle held me the entire time—soothed me when he went too hard, moaned along with me as she reveled in watching me take my first cock.

She whispered just to me now as she put her mouth right up against my ear and spoke in a sultry tone. "I think it's really sexy that you're taking a big cock up your ass, babe. You're such a sexy slut right now and your legs look so hot wrapped around my husband's waist. I like the way you moan when he fucks you. I like the way your eyes are rolling back in your head while you get pounded. I like the way you whimper from his big cock. I can't wait for all the naughty fun we're gonna have tonight. Dean and I are going to take really good care of you."

I moaned throughout everything she said. Her words were like singes of oil from a heated pan, searing into my pleasure centers with frighteningly good accuracy.

"I like seeing Dean take straight guys cherries because he's so damned good at it, that a lot of times those guys end up becoming more obsessed with his cock than they are with my pussy...I wonder if that'll happen with you. Are you gonna end up becoming a little cum slut for my husband?" She flicked my lobe with her tongue when she said this.

I didn't even know what to say. Of course that wasn't my intention...but I also couldn't deny that I was loving every second of my first ever fucking. And the words she was saying, while shockingly wild, only turned me on more. The idea of being submissive to Dean's cock—the idea that she was planting these mental seeds even as he was working on planting his physical ones in my freshly toiled hole—it was all just midnight in my garden of good and evil.

He thrust into me harder as I began pushing my butt up now to meet his thrusts. Arielle laughed in joy when she saw me do this.

"Mmmmm, YES, I love that. I love when boys are little sluts for Dean's cock. Show me how much you love being fucked, Johnny! Show me what a slut you can be for my man!" And I did as I was told. I could feel Arielle's pussy getting even more wet against the small of my back where I was laying against her. She seemed to be grinding much more against me as I was fucked—she loved every second of my spiritual awakening.

I was moaning louder as he fucked me harder. He got up further on his knees now and pushed my legs up and to the sides so I was more folded over. Arielle helped him by grabbing both of my legs and pulling them back towards her so he could ram into me with the full power of his sculpted frame.

I couldn't believe I was spread open like this while my best friend held me in that position. Each powerful pounding made me want to push my legs down but she kept my legs bent towards her which kept my ass gaping and available for Dean's deeper plunders. I felt his fat head driving into the back of my ass and rubbing against that mystery spot with even more force now and I started to sound like an information desk employee at the Tower of Babel.

"Yes Dean, fuck him baby. Fuck this little slut into submission. Give him your cum, baby...I want you to cum in his ass, baby!" Arielle moaned to her husband as he towered over me and pounded me into the thick rug like I was the head of a nail.

I groaned deliriously as I felt my cock swelling as he fucked me. I knew the second someone touched my hard-on again it wasn't going to take long for me to lose it.

Finally Dean announced that he was going to cum which meant I was about to experience what it felt like to have a man shoot his sperm into me for the first time. It was a crazy thought, even in the middle of the moment. I moaned in need as he fucked me and Arielle told me to squeeze his cock with my ass so I did so.

She brought her hand down to play with my cock just as Dean began to spurt inside of me.

"I'M CUMMING!" He roughly announced as Arielle brought a hand down to quickly jack off the top half of my cock as his cream filled up my butt. I exploded thirty seconds later as my second cumshot of the night seemed even larger than my first. Because of how bent over I was, my cum landed on my neck and my face and on Arielle's neck and cheek. She slowly jacked me as drop after drop of my cum oozed from my upside-down hose all over us. Dean bent me further in half as the last of my cum was slowly dripping out. Arielle opened my mouth with her fingers and I watched as the cum fell directly from my cock into my mouth. She leaned down to kiss me again and we shared my load as her tongue traced its way through the sticky jizz while we kissed. She brought her hand off my cock and together we kissed the cum off of my hand too. We were desperate with the horniest of desires.

"Mmmmm Johnny, that was so fucking hot." She said as she rolled over so that she was sitting on top of me. Dean allowed his cock to fall out of my ass as he fell over to the side of us to take a rest.

We made out like that and I quickly felt my cock coming back to life. This was most turned on I'd ever been...It was going to take more than two epic orgasms for me to call it quits.

I saw Arielle's face wrinkle in surprise as she felt the head of my cock pressing into her from below. She wiggled her pussy over me and allowed me to press inside of her. She was dripping from watching us fuck.

We made out sensually with my seed for the next few minutes. I moaned loudly into her mouth as I tasted my own cum and she spread it around lewdly onto my nose and cheeks.

We looked like a best-of-Brazzers video shoot and Arielle sighed in a sexy purr as she snowballed my cum in our lazy mouths. The salty splooge exchange was so dirty, but that's what made it so hot. But then, so was everything else we were doing. It was kinky, dirty, naughty, tawdry, stupid, sexy, fun.

It was the hottest thing I had ever experienced. It was the hardest I had ever orgasmed.

She stood up from me as I fell back on the rug. She reached for a new joint and a lighter and turned to look back at both of us where we lay there admiring her ass and body.

She looked so incredibly perfect standing there naked, my fantasy girl, completely beautiful with curves that rivers would be jealous of. She took a large hit and then handed the joint down to Dean and me. We both partook again as I coughed a little with the intensity of my inhalation.

She replaced the joint as she brought her hands up to rub her breasts in front of us for a moment. We just laid there and stared dumbly at this goddess. She was looking at me but she spoke to Dean.

"Let's take our new toy to bed," she said. And Dean immediately agreed. She reached for my hands and pulled me up. She led me down a nearby hallway to their bedroom with my hands in hers as Dean followed us.

A large king sized bed stood in the middle of the room with medium-sized wooden bannisters. The bedspread was a beautiful blue-and-white checkered pattern, and the soft blues and whites spilled out into the room in a Pottery Barn sort of aesthetic—everything was perfectly appointed—just like Arielle. She pulled me up onto the middle of the bed as she kneeled next to me.

We kissed again. I loved kissing her. She was a passionate kisser—the type of person who seemed like they desperately NEEDED to kiss—it was sexy—frenetic—constantly evolving. But she was so good at it...the way she was on me roughly before backing off almost to leave me searching for her lips again—high and low tides, each serving an equally important purpose.

Dean lowered the lights and lit some candles. It was still easy to see everyone, but now we were slightly silhouetted in the smoky shadows we created as we moved around each other.

They switched on some music in the room so we could get right back to the vibe of the living room.