Friend’s Sister Wants a Facial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mina" I say quietly.

"I just feel a little selfish now."

"Don't. I made this choice and I knew the consequences. I had fun too, a lot of fun. We're both just two consenting adults. I definitely want to still see you and Mike as much as I can. It won't be weird between us. I helped you out with a fantasy you wanted. That's it. We're not dating, and we didn't have sex. It won't be weird."

She pauses after she puts on her coat.

"Yeah" she whispers while looking off to space and smiling. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then."

"For sure" I say as I put my clothes back on.

I finish putting my clothes back on, walked Mina out of the house, took a shower, and went to bed. I was home for 3 more weeks. In those 3 weeks, I hung out with Mina and Mike a lot. The relationship I had with Mina was obviously different now, but it didn't get in the way of my friendship with Mike. In the end, it was still us vs. the world.

The blowjob with Mina was definitely a crazy experience. It was first real sexual experience and it lived up to the hype. It made me feel alive, it made me feel powerful. I enjoyed the brief but deep connection Mina and I had for a short time. I still don't have feelings for her. A relationship isn't feasible as she is still my friend's sister, plus she's going to college and will be away a lot like I was. However, she's undoubtedly sexy and beautiful. Any guy (or girl for that matter) she gets with is bound to be lucky. When I returned to college, Mina and I would still text, and everyone once in awhile, she would send me a nude. So much for no evidence.

12