Friend, with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha was no longer trying to assess what was happening. She'd passed that stage and moved on to accepting and contributing, and she wasn't backwards about making her contribution. She moved strongly under me, taking me deep, her passage closing around me and clinging to me as we moved.

Oddly enough, she was silent, apart from her heavy breathing and a number of gasps as we moved. That proved quite useful. When she came nearer to climaxing she finally broke her silence, eager little squeaks coming from her, slowly building up to a crescendo.

I could read the music from her lips. I started pushing harder, stirring the pot, so to speak, edging her ever closer to where she wanted to go. Finally I cut loose, driving in hard, determined to push her over the edge while enjoying my own climax. A few final thrusts and she bit me.

I kid you not. Her climax hit her and instead of gasping, or giving a little shriek, she sank her fangs into the side of my neck. Not that it worried me. I was too busy having my own epiphany, releasing myself inside her.

We both just lay back for a while, spent. I was about to suggest to her that she might like to get cleaned up when she closed her eyes, snuggled down and fell asleep. Just like that she was out like a light.

I guessed it was up to me to do the honours. I gently extricated myself from her grasp and went and fetched a bowl of warm water and a cloth. I carefully (and gently, let's not wake sleeping beauty) wiped her down and dried her off. Then I returned to bed, making sure I set the alarm clock for a reasonable hour.

In this case, a reasonable hour was some time before my daughter woke up. I didn't want to find myself explaining how Natasha wound up in my bed. I also decided to wear a polo neck jumper the next day. I also didn't want to have to explain a certain bite mark on my neck.

Another benefit of an early awakening - I wondered how Natasha would respond to the offer of a morning glory.

12