Friend Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was funny at the start. She was trying to move faster than me, which led to some confusion, with me almost popping free a couple of times, which led to some mutual consternation.

"Damn it, Kate," I grumbled. "Let me lead the dance. Just stay with me. I, at least, know what I'm doing."

She settled down, managing to time her pushes to coincide with my own, and I led her into the dance, picking up speed a little more until we had a fine galop going. Then we danced, our bodies moving as one, each of us exciting and arousing the other. Committed to what we were doing, we could let our lust and our passions run, seeking our ultimate pleasure.

Kate was gasping and calling on me to do more, more. She was riding high, but something was missing, and she knew it. It was up to me to supply it and she wasn't backward about telling me so. Again, that perversity in our relationship came out, and I worked hard at holding her on the edge.

It was damn hard work, too. Holding Kate on the edge meant also holding myself on the edge, and that's never easy. She was almost sobbing before I relented and started driving in to finish the job. (The hell I relented. I simply gave up before I lost my mind.)

A few thrusts, fast and hard, really driving home, and Kate was screaming and yielding and climaxing, clinging to me in desperation as her orgasm just tore through her.

I was quite relieved, as I climaxed at the same time, thoroughly spraying inside her.

We lay back side by side, both of us breathing heavily.

"I think, Kate, that, as a friend, it behoves me to let you know when you are making a wrong move and to gently correct you. Taking your top off in front of me was what I considered a wrong move and correction has been applied."

"I see. Does this mean that if I make the mistake of taking off my top in front of you again you will feel the need to correct me again?"

"Most definitely. One should always do their best for their friends."

"I see. Am I allowed to point out when you make a mistake and suggest corrective action?"

"Naturally," I said. "It is a two-way privilege."

"Then I'd like to point out that you were wrong about how long my parents would be at bingo. I just heard their car drive up."

Fucking hell! It was easy for Kate. She just grabbed her dress and the towel and bolted for her room. I, thinking fast, grabbed my own clothes and dived into the bathroom and dressed, waiting in there until I heard Kate call out to her parents. I sauntered out to join them, brushing back my newly wet hair.

12