Friendly Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,138 Followers

But soon I was so overheated and so desperate to cum that I couldn't thrust fast enough--her ass was still too tight and the grip it had on my cock prevented me from speeding up. I needed a little extra something to make me pop, though, and so I ran a hand through the cum on her face, then reached under and grabbed one of Kendra's heavy swinging tits. She was still crying in orgasm as I exploded into my own, pouring my seed into her ass and collapsing on her as I pumped myself to empty.

This time I grew soft right away. My dick had been through quite a lot, and I was fully drained. Wet with sweat, Kendra and I clung together with me on top, my limp but cum-coated dick resting in the crack of her delicious ass, which she clenched every so often just to let me know she liked feeling me there. I was still catching my breath when I realized Eva had to have heard us. Even I had been too loud in that last orgasm. But if Eva knew and she wasn't coming in to confront us, then there was no point in me hurrying up to get in trouble. I just stayed there with Kendra until we had both regained our strength.

We decided to take turns in the guest bathroom to clean up. She went first, and as I waited, I realized that the bedroom door was open. When I had come in, expecting to sleep here, I'd been surprised by seeing Kendra. I planned to go out and sleep on the couch, so I had never gotten as far as closing the door. And here it was, still open. And just outside of it, standing in the hall, was a dark shape that could only be Eva. She didn't say anything. Either did I. Then she went back into our bedroom and closed and locked the door.

I told Kendra about it when she came out of the bathroom. We both decided she should leave. We also decided that we should never do this again. But we were both thinking something else: if it was really over between me and Eva, and it was certainly over between them two as friend, then Kendra and I would make a pretty good couple...at least as far as fulfilling fantasies was concerned.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Justin and Eva, check out 'Nobody Has To Know'.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Kendra, check out 'Meeting the Sister', 'Boardroom Presentation', and 'Seduced by Penny's Sister'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,138 Followers
12