Friendly Neighborhood

Story Info
Cross Dresser entertains.
866 words
4.36
85.2k
23
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dani_boi
dani_boi
164 Followers

"Oh my God Katie, your ass is so fucking hot" I hear as the cock slides in and out of me.

"Yeah baby, suck my cock" comes from the guy standing in front of me with his dick in my mouth.

I'm on my knees with a cock in my ass and one in my mouth. These cocks belong to my neighbors that have known I was a cross dresser since I moved in. We were hanging out on my deck having some drinks when they asked to see some pictures of me dressed. Being buzzed enough I went and got some. They, being drunk enough began to complement me and ask to see me dressed. Well I got one compliment too many and obliged them. So in my living room dressed in my white halter corset, white thigh high stockings, thong, heels, lots of make up, jewelry and a blonde wig I was receiving the fucking of my life. I had always wanted two sexy guys to double team me.

Now I was getting hammered in the ass by Mike. He was a good looking guy about my height but thicker. Not fat just built. He had a nice long cock that felt delicious sliding in and out of me. Brad was much bigger, over six feet tall and very muscular. He had short brown hair and a nice fat cock. It stretched my mouth to its limits. I looked quite the sight, on my hands and knees dressed as the slut I am. My five foot seven skinny body being used by two sexy guys. I'm very slim and very fem, as if I had to tell you. I have Nipple, ear and belly rings to accentuate my shaved body. Ok back to the hot fucking.

Mike was holding my hips drilling his cock into my ass talking dirty the whole time. I moaned like a tramp and pushed my ass back into him to meet his thrusts. He really liked this and it seemed to give him more and more confidence. As I was drilled by Mike and his perfect cock, Brad held my head and fucked my face. These guys were so hot and it only made me work that much harder for my reward. I wanted cum in my mouth and ass, and I was going to get it. Saliva and pre-cum mixed in my mouth, I love the taste of cum and pre-cum! This only drove me into more of a lust. Brad would stop and hold my head as I licked and sucked on the end and lick up and down the shaft. He would then proceed to fuck my mouth. When he did I felt the cock head press into my throat. I kept my tongue down and allowed his shaft to rub against it and between my squeezed lips.

Mean while Mike continued his verbal and physical assault on me. He varied his pace as he would "Jack hammer" me and then slow down to an easy pace that he would pull his cock all the way out of me. They used me for a long time when I felt Mike begin to swell in my ass and he began to shout that he was going to cum. I pulled Brad out of my mouth and begged for him to shoot it into my ass. Mike needed no further persuasion and began to dump his load into my ass. Holy shit it felt so good when he came in my ass! His cock jerked and swelled as each blast shot deep inside of me. My mouth was back on Brad sucking him hard. Mikes orgasm finally subsided and he pulled out of me and sat back grabbing his beer.

I got up on my knees and pulled my girl cock from my thong and began to rub it while Brads cock slid in and out of my mouth. Pulling Brad from my mouth I then started talking really dirty to him telling him to dump his cum in my mouth. To stroke that monster and give me a facial this dirty girl deserves. Brad got really hot and feverishly stocked his cock. I was pumping my own and began to shoot my load all over the carpet. It shot out so far but I focused my talk and concentration on Brad. He started to grunt that he was going to cum so I opened my mouth as the first shot found its mark on my cheek. Blast after blast hit my face and tongue. I moaned as each blast of cum hit me. Finally done, my face was covered in Brads cum and my ass was leaking cum from Mike. I sat back on my feet and began licking my lips and wiping my face with my fingers, feeding myself the delicious treat I was given by Brad. He sat on the couch taking his beer and drinking from it. I stood up and began to walk away. "Are you boys staying for more?" "If not you can CUM back any time!" They looked at each other as I turned away and strutted to the bathroom.

dani_boi
dani_boi
164 Followers