Friendly Passenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Tim, that was a big cumshot, wasn't it?" I nodded, but before I could say anything, "Morning ones usually are from my experience," she added.

"Your experience? Where did you get that morning experience?" I asked her, my voice showed surprise, I was quite amazed at her admission.

"I told you. This is not the first time I spent the night with a man," she reminded me; "It's just the first time I spent a night with you, Tim."

"Have we got time for a sixty-nine before breakfast arrives?" she asked me. While I thought about that question, she had already moved and straddled me, now I was looking at her wet, pink opening just above my nose, close enough for my tongue to find her moist entry. Her neat butt hole was also within reach of my tongue. I tasted my sister's friend for the first time, which sent a message to my dick and it responded as dicks mostly do. Bree took it in her mouth and pressed her pussy closer to my face and we pleasured each other until we heard the breakfast trolley in the walkway between the motel units.

"Quick! Stop! Here comes breakfast." Bree rolled off me and onto the bed. That was great. We'll have to continue that this evening. What do you think, Bree?" She nodded. We heard the knock at the door and Bree had her dressing gown on in a flash before opening the door to receive the breakfast tray.

After we ate breakfast and showered, Bree asked what clothes she should wear to the swap meet.

"Whatever is comfortable," I answered her then added, "It can get quite hot in the huge shed, it has a steel roof." That was my explanation and Bree translated it to clothing; she was dressed in tight jeans, a thin blouse with short, puffy sleeves and her black bra showed through.

"What do you think, Tim?" she asked as she stood like a model looking at me.

"Wow. That's great. I bet every car nut will be watching you more than the cars. You look stunning."

I dressed in my usual blue jeans, polo shirt, and cowboy type hat. "Will I need a hat too," Bree asked me.

"Not if you stay in the shade, but from experience I know some sellers are under small canvass shades in the open." She said she didn't have a hat, but she produced a rather smart looking large scarf,

"Will this do? What do you think?" She looked sexy with the scarf on her head and knotted loosely at the front. Secretly, I imagined that people would wonder where I found such a beauty, but the weekend was about cars and car parts.

As we approached the farm gate we added to the line of cars whose owners also wanted to be there early. The gates were open and we drove in, I was looking for a place to park, so we could find the car later for when I found the parts I needed. Before we left the car, I gave Bree some photos and told her what I wanted and the details about my MG-B were on the back of each photo. We walked up and down a couple of long rows of tables before Bree asked me, "Why don't I look in one section and you do another. If I find something, I will call you on my phone?"

"Yes, we can do that if you feel comfortable walking alone with all these men? I asked her.

"Why not, I bet they'll talk to me quicker they will talk to you." She laughed, but it was probably true. Already men of all ages were watching as we passed.

We met at the hamburger truck for lunch and chatted about what we had seen. I think Bree was enjoying this more than seeing her Gran, but I didn't mention that. During the afternoon, she called my phone to say she had some things of interest. When I caught up with her she did indeed have a part I had been looking for, but didn't know how much to pay for it. I negotiated the deal for the tail-light assembly and carried it back to the car as she searched further. The weekend was working out better than I had hoped, finding car parts and plenty of sex. In previous years it was just the car parts.

At 5 o'clock an announcement was made that the trading had ceased for the day, but there will be more tomorrow. We left Collier's Farm in high spirits as we travelled back to our motel for whatever was next. It didn't take long to find out. I stripped off for a shower to wash off the hot dust and sweat. As I moved to slide the shower door closed, there was Bree, already to join me. I hadn't expected that, but it set the tone for the remainder of the night.

"Didn't you want me in here with you, Tim?" I shrugged, because I didn't think of it. Bree took the soap from me and quite soon she was rubbing her soapy hand on my rigid cock. "Do you like that, Tim? I don't know a man who doesn't." I was squeezing her tits, trying to remember if they were that big when she was at school, so I asked her.

"You have lovely tits, Bree. Were they that size when you were at school? I can't remember ever noticing them."

"You may not have noticed them at school, but you took many long looks at them when I was at your house with Natalie after school. Don't you remember that, Tim?" I thought for a while,

"Perhaps I was comparing yours with Natalie's in those days, I can't really remember, but I love them now." I pulled her close so her tits flattened out against my chest and watched as the water welled up between them as I squeezed her tightly. I enjoyed that view, enough for me to come in the shower under her hand control.

I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Bree was holding a towel for me. I reached out to take it and she said, "No. I want to dry you all over and you can dry me. Okay?" I said it was OK and let her press the towel against my body. It was a new experience, no-one had dried me with a towel before; I watched her face as she moved down to my legs. "Sit on the toilet lid; I can't reach your feet while you are standing." I did as she instructed and I felt my cock harden as she rubbed the towel against my inner thigh. "Not yet, Big Boy," I heard her say and saw she was talking to my cock. She made me laugh.

"Now you want me to dry you, don't you?" She nodded her head and smiled broadly. "Come on then," I said as I pulled a dry towel off the rail and approached her boobs with it. She was watching my face as I rubbed her tits, her cleavage and moved down to the light furry covering on her pussy.

"You can spend as much time as you want drying that part, I love the feel of a towel rubbing on my clit." I continued for what I thought was a suitably long time and asked her to turn around so I could dry her buttocks and gorgeous arse crack. She said OK then added, "You could have stayed longer at the front, you know. Much longer."

"We can do that later, on the bed," I suggested.

We dressed and headed to the bistro for a meal and sat apart from the others booked in at the motel. It had been a long day of walking around, but I was pleased with the result. I felt quite relaxed as we ate and chatted about the day's happenings and some of her boyfriends. I was left with the idea that she had many 'friends', and some had the experience I am now enjoying with this lovely girl. Until today, Bree was just my sister's friend and a former classmate, but now ... I was looking forward to another night in bed with her.

Bree said it was an unexpected opportunity not to be wasted, so I resolved to do all the things I had thought about with girls and never had the opprtunity previously. We left the bistro hand-in-hand after a pleasant meal, carrying a large bottle of champagne to take back to our room. I was not sure if sex and champagne was a good match, but it was her choice. I was prepared to find out.

She snuggled her naked body up close to me and kissed me. I think the first two glasses of bubbly was having an effect on her and I loved it. She showed me something I had not known before. She took a mouthful of drink and then put my cock in her mouth and moved her tongue around. The sensation on my cock was electric! My cock was hard and I thought I was going to cum in her mouth, but she swallowed the drink before that happened. She took my cock from her mouth and said, "Look at it now, Tim, it's harder than it was before." She was right. It felt quite heavy, as she was holding it. Quite soon she squatted over my belly, facing my feet, and lowered herself slowly onto my over-hardened penis. It slipped straight into her waiting, wet cunt. I could see her rounded arse cheeks as she raised and lowered her body on my pole. I didn't need to move, she had the situation well under control. I felt her hand squeeze my balls as she moved and I really came to life.

How did she know all this stuff? Did she share these skills with Natalie? If she did, would I be able to get Natalie to do it with me? That was too much to ask. It is always busy at our house, so probably not.

She took me all the way and I felt her press down just as I shot a load of my juice into her then another and another. "Jeez, Bree, you made me cum like I was going to explode. I haven't shot that much since I was a kid."

"I liked you being a kid again, Tim," She rolled sideways onto the bed beside me and crawled up so her face was level with my face. "I am glad you liked me doing that. I learnt that from girls' magazines. I have tried it with other boys too," she told me.

"And did they like it as much as I did?" I asked her, hoping for a genuine answer, but as the story goes, you don't talk about another man with the current man.

"I can tell you there have not been any complaints. Some have even asked for a repeat, I can tell you that."

I hugged her tightly and whispered, "I am seeing a new Bree. Not the schoolgirl, or even my sister's friend, but another side of you I didn't know existed. I could get to like you a lot more now."

"I hope so, Tim. We have two more nights here, but I would like to continue doing this when I get back home whenever we can."

Sunday was much the same as Saturday; uninhibited sex activity before and after breakfast. Driving to the swap meet and finding some interesting car parts during the day and driving home as the hot sun was sinking in the west was much the same, but I was filled with anticipation. There was the shower to wash the dust and sweat from our bodies, a blowjob in the shower before we got dressed to go to the bistro.

During our meal we chatted about school days and talked about those we knew who were still in contact on social media. Bree had more details of the girls she knew and spoke freely of what they were doing now, about work, sexual partners and all that girlie stuff a man can't find out unless he talks to some-one who is in the know.

We arrived back at the motel room and I was already prepared for sleep, but Bree had other ideas, "Come on Tim, it's our last night together and I don't want to waste it watching you sleep." I let my shoulders drop to indicate weariness, but she didn't accept that, "Come on Tim, you're not tired yet, we can't waste our last night. Get here," she ordered me, as she pointed to the bed, "I want that sixty-nine we talked about earlier." She was already lying on the bed, naked, her legs spread wide for me to see the pink, moist entry beneath that crop of neatly-trimmed hair. She was ready for action, but I wasn't so enthusiastic, but seeing her lying like that, my cock had other ideas, so there it was, more sex.

We had the sixty-nine, but I can't help thinking I dozed off a couple times while laying face down on her. More than once I heard her voice bring me back to reality, "Come on Tim, don't stop now, I'm nearly there. My poor cock had not had so much action; I think I ran dry before we finished our naughty exploits that night.

It was the knock on the door that introduced me to Monday morning and as usual, it was Bree who opened the door to take the breakfast tray from the service person. "Come on Tim, breakfast has arrived." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Bree had set the meals on the small table and I heard the hot water bubbling to make the coffee. I sat up on the bed and walked to the toilet, I needed a pee, and as I arrived there I heard Bree's voice, "After breakfast we are going to have our last fuck before we leave here. One for the road, I guess you might say, because my bus leaves for Adelaide at 10.30AM and we have to be out of here by 10.00AM."

What did she mean by 'our last fuck'? Was this the end? I washed my face and looked at the strange face in the mirror before returning to the main room, "What did you mean by 'our last fuck'? Is this the end of our relationship?" I must have sounded stupid because that was the look I was getting from Bree.

"What! Of course not, but it will have to be the last today, or I'll miss my bus," she assured me.

I sat down and ate breakfast, but I didn't feel awake until I drank my coffee.

While I finished breakfast I heard Bree in the bathroom, so I guess she was getting dressed and prepared for the drive to the bus terminal. But no! She came out naked and took my hand and dragged me to my feet, "Come on Tim, the last one before we leave here. Remember?" I allowed her to lead me to the bed.

She meant what she said, I felt her pull my shoulders back so I was lying on the bed and her mouth and hand were working furiously on my cock. "Come on Tim, get with it. We don't have much time left, so don't waste it doing nothing." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was this the same girl who was coy and shy when she was told she would have to share a room with me three days ago? When did she become this ... this ... sex maniac?

After a lot of handiwork on her part my cock was ready. I think the coffee helped there, so we had the last one for the road and I went to the bathroom to prepare to leave so Bree could catch the Adelaide bus and me to face the boring road back to Melbourne.

When we reached the office Mrs Thompson was waiting, with a huge smile of her face. "Did you both have a good weekend?" We both nodded and Bree told her she did enjoy it and thanked Mrs Thompson for her discretion. Mrs Thompson quipped with a huge smile on her face, "So you didn't need the pillows then?"

Bree looked at her rather shyly then said, "No, we managed without them, thank you."

We paid the bill, said goodbye to Mrs Thompson who said to me, "See you in two years, Mr Craig."

I turned and smiled at her, "Yes, maybe. Perhaps sooner," I added and turned to leave.

On the drive to the Somerton Gardens shopping centre, Bree told me more than once how much she enjoyed our weekend together and wondered when we could do it again.

"What will you tell your Gran about why you were late getting to her place," I asked Bree.

Bree looked at me and said, "She didn't know I was going to see her, so there is no explanation needed." I watched as her smile widened and she looked at me to see my smile broaden as her answer resolved in my mind. As we drove she had her hand on my thigh, as if to say we were a couple.

As we unloaded her luggage I felt a sense of loss, of losing something I had wanted for so long, but didn't know how to ask and now I was losing it again. "Thank you, Tim, for the whole weekend and all the other nice stuff too. I fully enjoyed being with you." She put her arms around my neck and gave me a long kiss. "We can't let this be the end, can we, Tim? I want it to go on forever. Can we continue when I get back home?" I said 'yes' and carried her luggage to the bus terminal and watched as she purchased her ticket.

The bus arrived; I waited with Bree until she boarded the bus. As she stepped aboard she turned again and hugged and kissed me then told me, "I have enjoyed being with you more than I can tell you in words, so be there for me when I return, please." I watched the bus windows as she found a seat and looked down at me as the bus moved off. She blew me a kiss and I waved back.

On my lonely drive back to Melbourne I couldn't help but wonder if Bree planned this weekend, or was it really the happy coincidence that I thought it was? I have seven hours still to drive to reach a conclusion and home. Perhaps Natalie had a hand in the deception, if that is what it was. I may never know, but I don't care. I can remember it as the best swap-meet I have ever been to.

12