Friendly Rapes: Viewpoint 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard what he said, I smiled. I even think that Jelena saw me smiling. Then, Ivan added:

"You know, I thought about letting Marija go, after all, she did let me fuck you, Jelena, and she could have stopped it all, but now, when I think of it, she will probably go to the cops, so I'm gonna let you two hang out together, to keep each other company."

Deep down I really thought that he would let me go after allowing him to fuck Jelena, so when he said this, I was stunned.

"What? Hey, c'mon, I helped you, let me go, c'mon, you can't leave me here with this bitch! I won't tell anyone, I swear!" I said, trying to change his mind somehow.

"Nope, sorry." he said with a smile on his face.

"C'mon, please! Please, I'll fuck you anytime you want, just let me go! I'll even bring water and food to Jelena here." I said and at that time, I think I really meant it. For some reason I felt like I was being duped.

"Ha ha, you are funny, who says that I will bring you water and food? Bye girls, see you in the next life!" he said and left the house.

That was the scariest feeling I had all night. I knew that no one would come here and that it will probably be two weeks before anyone comes. I was scared; I was really scared. I looked at Jelena and I think that she felt the same way. I forgot everything she did to me and hugged her. We held onto each other tightly.

12