Friends & Neighbors

Story Info
Moms, Sons, mutual fucking.
2.7k words
4.31
157.7k
86
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers

Jim's mom was always the nicest person in the neighborhood. His dad was another person all together. I don't think I ever saw him without a scowl on this face and he was very quiet until late at night when my mom and I could hear him yelling at Jim's mom, Lucy. They lived next door and their bedroom window faced mine. I knew he also hit her once in a while but I didn't know how bad it really was until Jim and I went on a week's fishing trip up to the High Sierra's, Peppermint Creek. It was our favorite getaway as two kids who were now 18 and out of high school enjoying the freedom of getting away on our own, sneaking a few beers and some Jim Beam and swapping stories about all cute girls we wanted to screw. Yeah, I could share personal thoughts with Jim I couldn't talk about with my mom. And since my dad died, Jim and I even became closer. When you add the fact that us two guys who were both very shy, nerdy, and both still virgins who couldn't wait to get laid but just never really got the chance; so we shared fantasies...especially when we went camping and fishing. Camping, fishing, getting high in the Sierras, and jacking off to thoughts of fucking many woman while in our sleeping bags was a real release (in more than one way) from the world frustrations. We even mutually jacked each other but that was a far as we went because we liked girls and were totally straight. We jacked each other off so we could dream it was a hand from one of our imagined women doing the action. Shit we came to girls we knew, didn't know, movie actresses and any other good looking babe we could conjure up. It was great!

Late one night in our tent after a mutual jacking off while thinking about a couple of big titted cheer leaders in our high school, Jim told me his dad was picking on his mom more now than in the past due to losing his job and drinking too much. He wanted his dad to go away because he never was a good father like the one I had before my dad died. He also told me his mom had enough money from her inheritance and was the one who owned the home they lived in because it was bought by her parents before they passed away. He admitted if only his dad would just leave, things would be a lot better for he and his mom.

When I got back from the trip I told my mom what Jim had told me about his mom Lucy getting beat up and his dad drinking. It was then I learned Lucy and mom were a lot closer than I had ever known and she knew all about it. Seems Lucy was getting beat up every time she tried to withhold sex from Jim's dad. He literally would beat her into submission. She also told me while Jim and I were gone our out trip she got beat up so bad the cops came and took Jim's dad away and she was never going to let him back in the house and seek a divorce. Wow, a lot happened in only that one week. Haha...but not as much as was about to happen when I tell you the rest of the story.

I felt bad for her and Jim but knew they would be a lot better off now he was gone. And Jim for sure, would be a lot happier with the son of a bitch out of the home. A couple of days later I had just gotten out of the shower when I saw Jim's mom peeking in my bathroom window. I was standing naked in front of my mirror and could only see just a bit of the outline of her face but it was enough to know it was her watching in the dark. Realizing she was looking at me was a really big turn on. None of the girls in my high school seemed to show much of an interest in a nerd like me. And here was Jim's mom looking at my naked body from in the shadows outside my window. I pretended I didn't notice her...I wanted her to get a good look as my cock started to get really hard. I tuned just enough to show it off hoping it would turn her on as much as my knowing a grown woman was interested enough to risk getting caught peeking in my window.

I walked a couple of feet closer to the window so she could get a good look at my boner that had now risen to the point of poking up to the max. I switched off the bathroom light and got even a better look at Lucy. The street light behind her outlined her body and I could see she had one hand inside her blouse on one breast massaging her tit. I was mesmerized as I remained standing so she could get an eyeful of me from the dim light of my bedroom night lamp. Just enough illumination to let her still see my nakedness while I could see her as well as she could see me. It was minutes frozen in time as I touched my cock and began slowly stroking it to the view of her breast which she now had outside her bra and unbuttoned blouse.

After what seemed an eternity she whispered through the window; "Randolph...I...I'm sorry."

"Mrs. Peterson, don't be sorry...I really like your looking at me. No one ever...I mean no female ever seemed to take much of an interest. Look how hard your being here has made my...you know..." I couldn't get the word 'cock out' to Jim's mom but she sure did.

"Your cock Randolph...oh my God forgive me, but seeing you from my window get into the shower earlier and seeing the window open, I just had to see how you looked so I came here...and...well it's been a long time since I ever had a chance to admire a young man's body."

I was so turned on by her whispering through my window and seeing her exposed breast and hearing her call me a young man I almost came. I knew then I couldn't let such an opportunity pass so I took a deep breath, screwed up all the courage I could manage and said, "Mrs. Peterson, why don't you come in get a really good look."

She nodded her head and said, "I would like that very much Randolph".

I unlocked the sliding patio door to my room and slowly opened it enough for her to enter. It was a sticky squeaking door and I only hoped mom wouldn't hear it and get nosy. Mrs. Peterson came in and I took her in my arms and kissed her. She whimpered as our bodies pressed together with my hard dick poking into her stomach.

Not a word was spoken as I undressed her and began exploring her mature full figure. OMG! It was a revelation as I stripped her down to her panties and shoes. I had no idea how fantastic an older lady could look. She always wore such frumpy, baggy clothes I never noticed how nice her tits were. She had medium size titties with large, dark, protruding nipples that begged to be kissed. Shit...I always dreamed of sucking on a woman's titty so I lost no time in bending down and taking the first nipple into my mouth and sucking on it like a baby suckling his momma's titty. It was then I realized that I was nursing on Jim's mom's nipple...one he no doubt nursed on when he was a baby. The thought was so erotic I could feel a large drip of cum now being deposited on her stomach just above the top of her panties. My cum on a woman's skins...shit...it was fantastic.

She reached down and touched my cock so tenderly she made it twitch and jump. Without a word she dropped to her knees and put my cock in her mouth and began slowly sucking. It didn't take but a couple of seconds before I felt the familiar swelling in my balls about to erupt into a load of hot cum. I tried to pull out but she wouldn't let me. Her hand gripped my cock firm so as not to allow me to easily pull out. She mumbled; "go ahead baby...cum in momma's mouth."

With that I shot a huge load into her warm sucking mouth and grunted so loudly I worried mom would wonder what the hell was going on. I was right...she heard me and got out of bed to come to my door to ask if I was ok. Mrs. Peterson was trying to swallow my load and wipe some of the wet goo off her mouth as mom said; "Randy...are you all right."

I stepped back and knocked over the nightstand and lamp next to my bed which came crashing to the floor. The lamp cast an eerie light from the floor that illuminated Mrs. Peterson kneeling at my feet while holding my still rock hard cock as mom opened the door and said; "Jesus Christ Lucy, how long has this been going on behind my back. I can't believe you are fucking my son!"

So calm I couldn't believe it...Mrs. Peterson said, "Betty, I never screwed you son. This is the first time I ever touched him."

I was trying to put on my shorts with my cock bouncing all around with sloppy wet, left over cum dripping all around...including one big gob of cum still on Mrs. Peterson's face. As she put the palm of her hand on her chin and deftly slipped the last of it in her mouth mom sat on the side of my bed and said; "I think we better talk this out. Then turning to Mrs. Peterson she said; "I knew you had a thing for my son Randy but I never dreamed you would do anything about it."

By now Lucy had slipped her dress back on leaving her bra on the floor. Mom picked it up and said; "didn't you forget something Lucy?"

With that they both started laughing in a way I still don't quite understand. She gave mom a big hug and said; "Betty, I never intended to do anything except take a peek at him when he got out of the shower. But...he did catch me peeking tonight...and, well, one thing led to another and he invited me in for a better look...and well, I just couldn't resist putting such a big, hard, cock in my mouth."

"You are such a slut, Lucy." Mom looked at me and smiled saying; "Lucy has been dreaming about you for a long time honey. We shared a lot of confessions about her and you and me and Jimmy." Mom moved next to Lucy and kissed her cheek in a way that told me she and Mrs. Peterson were a lot closer than I ever knew.

Mom had a thing for my best friend and Lucy's son...and Lucy had the hots for me? Wow...I had no idea. Now a lot of thoughts were racing through my mind about how all of this would sound to Jim. Maybe he wouldn't have to know his mom gave me my first blowjob...maybe...but my thoughts were interrupted by mom.

"Randy, put your pants and a shirt on. Lucy put your bra on you little slut, and both of you get your asses into the family room where I'm going to poor us all a stiff drink and we'll start sorting all this out."

Again I was amazed that all of this was said by mom with a wicked smile on her face as she disappeared out my room closing the door behind her.

Mrs. Peterson came to me and slipped her hand down my shorts as said, "I know you enjoyed the blow job Randolph. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me...you tasted so good baby. I hope you realize how wet and hungry my pussy is for you."

I then realized she had been fingering her pussy with her other hand and now brought her wet fingers to my mouth saying, "I know you've never tasted pussy before but it wouldn't be fair that I got to sample your cum but you didn't get a taste of me...would you like to taste how wet and horny I am for your cock?"

I took her fingers in my mouth and wow...it the taste of my first pussy juice was fantastic! I laid her on my bed, lifted her skirt, and shoved my still hard cock up her slippery and incredibly warm pussy. I didn't last more than a minute or two before my balls were again full to the bursting point and ready to fill Jim's mom with my cum. Her legs were wrapped around my waist with her pussy humping me back as hard as I was slamming her. Just as I came she yelled, "Oh fuck baby...I'm cumming...oh God, oh God...fill me up...shiiiit!"

It was a fantastic feeling getting my first piece of ass from a grown woman so fucking hot as Mrs. Peterson and feeling my hot cum fill her hungry pussy. Soon we were dressed and ready to meet mom. As we entered the room mom said, "So Lucy, a b.J. wasn't enough? You had to fuck him as well?"

"That's right Betty, once I had his dick in my mouth and taste of his cum...what did you expect knowing how long I've wanted him. Until tonight I didn't have the courage but the genie is out of the bottle now and I think your son knows he can have as much of me as he wants... that is, if its ok with you?"

"How do you feel about all this Randy?"...as she handed me a tall bourbon and coke.

I took a long sip of the stiff drink and let the cool sting slide down my throat allowing time to think of something clever and adult to say to my mother after just getting caught by her in having fucked the neighbor. It came out a bit stupid because I had a grin like the cat that ate the canary when I said, "I don't know exactly what to say...but getting my first...you know..."

"Piece of ass, honey...its ok...we're all adults here".

"Yeah mom...piece of ass...it was unbelievable and if it's ok with Mrs. Peterson, I'd like to see as much of her as I can. She was unbelievable and so very nice to me."

"Well that's good for both you guys because I called James before you two came back and he's on his way over. I'm going to leave the room while you two talk to him and see if he might enjoy a little 'pay-back' from me. If he agrees to sleep with me tonight, you guys can go over to Lucy's and get to know one another as much as you like. If not...I'm going to make it mighty tough on the two of you to have another go-around. It's up to the both of you to figure it all out. You only yourselves to blame for making me so hot because of what I saw earlier."

I had no idea how to handle the situation but Mrs. Peterson seemed totally at ease as she said; "Randolph, did you know Jimmy and I have had sex a couple of times in the past month before I threw out his father?"

"Jesus, no Mrs. Peterson...he never said a word."

"Then he probably didn't tell you every time we made out...he kept calling my by your mother's name. He has a thing for your mom as much as I had for you tonight. Believe me when I say the minute he finds out your mother is ready to take him to bed he'll probably cum in his pants. Just sit here next to me while I tell him what has just taken place tonight."

At that precise moment, as if on cue in a movie, the doorbell rang.It was going to prove to be a very interesting night for the four of us. Very interesting to say the least!!!

Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers