Friends Helping Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely paid attention to the next scene, which was a single, middle aged woman getting fucked in both her mouth and pussy by about four middle age guys. I got the impression it didn't do much for Mandy either, thankfully.

The next scene was one couple coming to visit a friend's house, apparently for dinner. Both couples were nearly the same age, or it looked that way. The wife that lived there, was very large chested, had long blonde hair and a skin tight blue dress that made it evident that there was nothing under it. The arriving wife had on a miniskirt and silk tank top, with some kind of bra on under that contained her modest sized chest, maybe a large B or small C cup. She was slender and athletic, and every bit as good looking as the curvaceous wife that lived there. The blonde haired wife suggested her husband show the slender wife the new painting in the living room, which he agreed to do. When the slender wife's husband started to follow, she grabbed his arm and pulled him back, dragging him back around the corner, out of sight of the two other two.

Before he could object, she was undoing his pants and sliding down to kneel in front of him. She started to suck and play with his cock, causing it to quickly grow until he was groaning and enjoying a fantastic blow job. They heard them coming back toward them, and quickly fixed his pants and pretended to be innocent of anything.

A few minutes of discussion ensued as the curvy blonde finished setting the table. The curvy woman's husband wanted to know if the slender wife wanted to see the roses that had just started blooming, to which she agreed. The two were no sooner out the back door and the curvy wife had the top of her dress pulled down to expose her bare chest, and the long skirt pulled up to expose her completely bare ass and pussy. The two wasted no time in bending her over a chair and driving his dick into her. He was pounding into her with abandon, her tits swinging wildly under her chest as the scene faded and changed to the couple in the back yard.

"You know they are." He said quietly, as they stood in a garden by a bunch of blooming roses. "Why shouldn't we?"

"How do you know they are?"

"Because," he said reaching into his pocket and pulling out a pair of sheer panties. "She took these off, just before you got here."

The woman looked upset and turned to go back in the house, but the husband took her arm and stopped her. "Uh-uh. I know a better way."

"What's that?" She asked, as he reached for her hips. He undid the zipper on the skirt and let it slide down her legs. He hands moved to the blouse and began to unbutton up the front, one button at a time while she stood and waited. He slipped the blouse off and then undid the little clasp between her breasts, pushing the bra off, so she was naked except for her shoes. "But if they come out?" She protested, without moving away.

"Then they can just watch." He said, as he undid his pants and let them slide down, freeing his dick. He pulled her to him and they kissed for several moments before he turned her around and bent her over. He pushed his dick slowly into her pussy, causing her to groan in pleasure. The two of them stood in the yard, the woman bent over, getting pounded, her small tits hanging down and wiggling in circles under her chest. I glanced over at Jen and Bob and was surprised to see Jen now sitting on Bob's lap, facing the tv, grinding herself on his lap with his dick apparently inside her. She stared at the scene for long seconds and then looked over at me with a look of pure lust on her face.

When I looked back, the two in the house were still fucking away, but now the woman was sitting on the edge of the table, naked, her legs in the air as he stood between them, fucking her with abandon. "Come for me sweetie. Come deep in my hot, wet cunt." She moaned, as her pussy leaked creamy moisture around his plunging cock. In and out he pounded, making her huge tits bounce and roll on her chest as he grew closer to coming. At the last moment he pulled out of her pussy and grabbed his cock, frantically stroking it to coax his climax to fruition. We watched, as he spewed string after string of cum onto her body, from her pussy all the way to her big soft tits. The scene shifted back to the couple outside, the woman now standing up, one leg hooked over his arm, standing on the other while he pushed his dick up into her over and over. It wasn't long before she started to climax, her body shaking and shuddering while she groaned and moaned about coming on him. I heard Jen and looked over, seeing her looking at me as she climaxed on her husband, her whole body shaking and trembling. I heard the guy on the video grunting and guessed he was coming too, but I didn't want to take my eyes off Jen as she sat on Bob, stroking her own tits and pussy as she came down from her climax.

I didn't know how long this was going to go on, but my dick was already hard as hell again by the time the next scene started. It again started with two couples, but this time they were in a room with two big rubberized air mattresses. The four undressed each other in front of each other, clearly undressing their own spouse, or at least that's what we were supposed to think. The guys lay down on their stomachs and the ladies used a bowl full of some kind of thick oil, to lubricate their husbands backs and butts, and then their own bodies. They lay on top of their husbands and began to rub themselves all over, using their bodies to massage their partners.

I couldn't help but massage my wife's breasts while I watched the scene, my hard dick pressing between her thighs. She too must have been getting turned on again, reaching between her legs to coax my head between her sopping wet lips. I gently forced myself into her, pushing my head as far into her as I could, drawing a soft moan from her.

I felt her fingers rub against my dick, as I stroked slowly in and out of her, her fingers teasing her own clit. I don't know what it was, but something was getting her very turned on as she watched the two women roll over their husbands and begin rubbing all over them. I stroked in and out of my wife slowly, as we watched the guy's dicks appear and disappear between both busty women's boobs. I could feel my cock swelling in my wife as she rocked her hips in time with my strokes, both of us inching closer and closer to a climax. Then the two women stopped what they were doing and after a short discussion that was cryptic at best, they moved to each other's husbands and began doing the same thing.

"Did they just switch husbands?" My wife whispered, stopping her strokes. "Why would they do that?"

"Guess they wanted to."

"But I's just porn, right? People don't really do that do they?"

"Yeah, some do."

"Why?"

"I guess they want the variety." I answered, disappointed that she'd stopped what she was doing and started asking questions, killing the fantasy moment.

"I don't think I could do that." She whispered as we watched the women start to suck each other's husband's cocks.

"I don't think I'd ask you to," I whispered, starting to stroke into her again, getting turned on again watching them suck their men off. I felt my wife start to move again, slowly rocking as she watched them sucking.

"Do all guys like that? Getting sucked off?"

"Do you like it when I lick you?"

"Yeah!"

"So why wouldn't I like it?"

"I guess that makes sense." She whispered as she watched the TV. We were both rocking slowly against each other, teasing our mutual orgasm back to life, pushing it slowly toward climax, when she stopped again. "Did they just...?"

"Uh huh." I grunted softly, knowing exactly what she meant.

"They're having sex with each other's husbands?"

"What did you expect to happen?"

"You knew it was going to?"

"I was expecting it. Maybe even hoping for it. God, look at the one on the left, riding him like that. God, I wish you'd do that again. You used to."

"That was a long time ago."

"Doesn't mean I didn't like it."

"You'd want me to do that?"

"Ride me like that? Hell yeah." I groaned as I tried to push our orgasms along further. I started teasing her nipple, trying to draw her attention from the TV back to me. Slowly, tentatively, she began to rock again, and was soon pushing hard into each of my strokes.

"Oh damn, getting so close," she mumbled.

"Uh huh. Me too."

"Would you do that, if she wanted?" My wife asked, moments before I was going to come."

"Who?" I grunted breathlessly.

"Jen." She answered.

I should have stopped and asked her what the hell she was thinking, but I was too far gone. Without answering I looked over at Jen, sitting on the sofa next to her husband. She had one hand pulling one of her nipples and the other between her spread legs, giving me a full view of her pussy as she plunged one finger in and out of herself. Her husband sat watching us as well, his hand stroking his fat cock, looking like he was about to come again. I couldn't not look at Jen, as I gave my last few strokes into my wife and then began unloading in powerful surges deep in her.

Mandy gasped at the feeling of my cock surging inside her, and as sometimes happens, it pushed her over the edge. She stiffened and began to orgasm herself, her pussy clenching and squeezing around my dick as I pumped shot after shot into her. I stared at Jen as I came, watching her body tremble, as she made herself climax with us.

"Ohmygod yes," my wife whispered, as she lay panting, her pussy squeezing the remaining cum out of my now softening dick. "I'm going to be leaking that all night."

"Uh huh." I panted, hoping she didn't realize exactly what I was thinking when I came, or what I was looking at. "I think I'm done. I'm not sure I can watch any more of this kind of thing." I said, when I could breathe again.

"Yeah. I think I agree." My wife said, laying with her arm across her tits and one tucked between her legs. I looked over at Bob and realized why my wife was suddenly acting shy. Bob was staring right at her, stroking his dick, moments away from coming. He wasn't even trying to make it discreet. He was clearly turned on by my wife's naked body and what we had just done, probably imagining it was her riding him, like the woman in the video had done. With a massive grunt, he squirted his cum up on his chest almost to his face, several strong shots landing on his chest and stomach, before his cock started to soften and drool.

"Um. There's one more envelope for you to take home." Jen said as she got up. She walked to the other room and brought back the envelope as well as my wife's clothes. She stood between Bob and us, seemingly to block his view of my wife, while she quickly slipped on her blouse and skirt, ignoring her bra. She pulled her panties on last, sliding them up to catch the cum leaking from her. Only then did she get off the sofa, enough for me to get up and go get my clothes.

Jen stopped at the dining room table to pick up an envelope, as she walked us to the door. "The therapist wanted me to give this to you, before you went home. You're supposed to open it at home. I can't tell you how much it means to me that you'd help us out this way. I'm not sure yet just exactly how this is supposed to have helped, but we have a bunch of questions we have to discuss before our next session with her."

"Well, hopefully it does help. And it wasn't as horrible as I thought it was going to be. It was a bit uncomfortable at times, but I got over it."

"I kinda thought toward the end, you two were enjoying it pretty well."

"More than I would have thought I would, if you had suggested it when we first got here; but, being naked with you that long, it made me relax a bit. Still not sure I really feel comfortable, having Bob watching me climax, but..." Mandy said with a shrug. "We'll talk more later. Right now, I'd kind of like to go get a shower."

"I can understand that. Thank you again." Jen said, reaching over to give my wife a hug and then doing the same to me, her hand grabbing my butt as she hugged me tightly. "To both of you."

When we got home, we opened the envelope, which actually had another in it. "I can not tell you how impressed I am that you two feel close enough to Jennifer and Bob to help them out in such a personal way. It takes a very good friend to do what you have just done. In way of thanks, for your commitment to your friends, I would like you to get comfortable, and naked, and then open the final envelope here. Discuss the questions honestly and openly. Don't judge each other, but realize that everyone has different fantasies and triggers and none are better or worse than another's. After you have done this, feel free to contact me. I would enjoy discussing your experience and it's aftereffects, at no cost to you. Just call my office if you feel comfortable doing so, and we can arrange a meeting. Thank you for being such good friends to Jennifer and Bob."

"Huh." I said as I read it after Mandy handed it to me. "She wants to meet us? Do you think we need to?"

"After feeling how hard you got watching those two girls pretending to have sex with the dad? Maybe we need to."

"So, judging fantasies?" I asked. "Maybe you don't want me to remember how turned on you got watching that woman being fucked while she was being massaged. In fact, you and Jen have gone off for spa days, is there something I should know?"

My wife looked at me in shock, about to protest loudly, before nodding her head, realizing exactly what I was doing. "Fair enough. No judgement." She finally said. "Now, how about we share a shower and wash each other, and then see what these questions are about?"

"I think it's a great idea." I answered as I followed her to the stairs and our bedroom.