Friends Helping Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron smiled knowingly while I asked, "How do we play that?"

"I dare your wife to do something. She has to do it. If she refuses, I get to give you a penalty that you HAVE to do. If she doesn't refuse the dare and does it herself, she gets to make the next dare. Each dare has to be at least as daring as the previous dare. We keep going until we run out of dares. Sound fun?"

"Sorta does."

"Good. Mandy, I dare you to French kiss my husband." Ellie dared Mandy without looking away from my face, almost as if she were watching to see my reaction.

"For how long? Like a minute or so?" Mandy asked.

"Uh uh. Until he has a hard-on. A really good one."

"How am I supposed to know that?"

"Use your imagination!" Ellie answered my wife with another of her naughty little grins, her eyes never leaving mine. She lowered her voice to barely a whisper. "We play this game sometimes with friends. It can get awfully hard to watch your wife doing things and not join in. But we need to wait our turn, or we'll spoil the game."

I looked past Ellie and saw Mandy looking a little nervous as she stepped up to Ron and wrapped both arms around his neck. She pulled them together and began kissing him, not unlike how we'd been kissing in the parking lot.

Ellie turned her head to look at my wife kissing her husband. "Damn, this is getting me really tuned on. I can't wait till our turn," Ellie whispered.

Mandy slipped one hand from where she'd had it behind his neck and moved it down to the front of his pants. She rubbed her hand up and down the bulge in his pants.

"I think he's hard now," she panted as she broke the long, erotic, kiss.

"See? Not a hard game. Now you get to dare me. It has to be at least as good as the last."

"Okay. I dare you to take your shirt off and then suck Jack dick."

"Oh really? Suck his dick bare chested? For how long?"

Mandy let go of Ron and moved back to me, leaned against both Ellie and me and used her fingers to turn my face toward her. She gave me a soft kiss on the lips and then whispered, "Until he comes all over your tits. You can thank me later, lover. I know you'd love to try this with her."

Mandy stepped back to watch while Ellie let go of me and stepped back. She quickly stripped her satin pullover blouse off, leaving herself in just a pair of shorts. She squatted down in front of me and grinned. "Just like in the parking lot, sweetie." She wrapped both hands around my shaft and began to stroke both hands along my shaft, sliding and twisting them like Mandy had shown me she learned from Ron. Now I knew where he got it from. Ellie's mouth moved with her hands, sliding on and off my engorged and now over-excited cock.

"Oh fuck," I groaned after only a very few short minutes. "God, I'm going to come already!"

"Good!" Ellie said as she pulled her mouth off my dick. "Now come for me. Come all over my sexy tits. Come on, baby. Do it for me. Let me see you squirting all over me. You'd like that, wouldn't you? To see your cum all over my tits? Well just wait, because I have something special in mind for Mandy's next dare."

"Oh damn. I've been holding this since dinner," I groaned moments before my body bucked. I watched shot after shot of cum lance out and splatter all over her tits. My body jerked with each new surge of cum squirting onto her tits. I stood there panting as she rubbed my head around her nipples to coax the last drops out of me.

"Okay Mandy. I dare you to lick your husband's cum off my tits while you finger my pussy."

"Oh goodness. Um. You really want me to do that? Lick his cum off you?" My wife answered with a surprised look on her face.

"Uh huh. And don't forget to play with me while you're doing it."

"Um. Okay, I guess. I suppose I'm supposed to ask how long I'm, supposed to do this?"

Ellie grinned as she stood up and pushed her shorts and tiny panties down and kicked them off her feet, leaving her completely naked. "Until you've licked all his cum off me and made me climax with your fingers." She said as she sat on the edge of the pool table and then lay down on hard green felt surface.

Mandy looked more than a little surprised. For moment, I thought she was going to say no. She looked over at me, opened and closed her mouth as if she wanted to say something, but then a little grin crept onto her face. "So be it. I know my next challenge for you, then."

Ellie raised her eyebrows and then smiled. "I think you're getting the idea of this game." She stripped her shorts off and then lifted herself to sit on the edge of the pool table. She pushed the balls out of the way and lay back on the green felt. Mandy climbed onto the table on her hands and knees and lowered her face to her friend's breasts.

I stood there next to Ron, my hand moving almost on its own to my now-soft dick, watching my wife kissing and licking my cum from another woman's boobs. It didn't take all that long before she had kissed and licked my cum away, leaving her free to tease and suck her nipples while she stroked Ellie's pussy with her fingers. As far as I knew, my wife had never done anything like this before, but the longer she worked on Ellie, the more at eas she seemed to grow, her licks and kisses moving up and down Ellie's body, from her nipples, down her stomach and even to some tentative kisses on her shaved mound. Ellie moaned softly as Mandy placed a few kisses on her pussy lips while her fingers continued to stroke her friends clit.

"Oh, fuck yes. That's it. Make me come, sweetie. Make me come for you! Ohhhh. Fuck here it comes!" Ellie squealed as her body started to tremble. I watched her climax at my wife's touch, something I never believed I'd see happen. Mandy straightened up and knelt on the table. She pulled her dress off and tossed it aside, leaving her in nothing but her stockings. "Okay Ellie, I dare you to lick my pussy while my husband fucks your pussy!"

"Seriously? Fuck yeah. You know I have to ask, for how long? "

"Until you make me come!" Mandy said as she crawled over Ellie's face. She looked over at me. "I know you want to, so here's your chance!"

I already had a hard-on again from watching her give Ellie an orgasm, the entire scene making me sooooo damn horny again. I didn't even pause to think twice, if I had, I'd have guessed what was going to come next. But at that moment I wasn't thinking that far. I helped Ellie and Mandy move themselves down the table toward one end until her butt was resting on the raised edge of the table. Ellie raised her legs and spread them for me, hooking her knees over my arms while I still had hold of her waist. Mandy, having knee-walked down the table with Ellie to keep her pussy over her face, leaned toward me and reached down between Ellie's legs to find my dick.

"You sure? There's no going back," I asked as she grasped my shaft and pulled it toward Ellie's pussy.

"I'm sure. I want you to do this. I want US to do this."

Ellie pulled my wife's pussy down to her face as Mandy stroked my engorged head up and down Ellie's wet slit. I felt my head nestle into the entrance to her vaginal depths and instinctively pushed toward her.

"Ohhhhhh. Fuck yes!" Ellie moaned loudly. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck my hot cunt!"

I started stroking, slowly at first, enjoying the different sensations of how she felt around me, mentally comparing how she felt with both my wife and Jen. My strokes increased in pace as my wife leaned towards me, one hand reaching behind my neck to pull our faces together.

"Kiss me. Show me how you love me in your kiss!" she whispered breathlessly as Ellie licked and slurped her pussy.

It had to be one hell of a view, not that I'd ever get to see it, Mandy being licked by Ellie while I fucked her pussy, Ellie playing with both of my wife's big tits while we leaned toward each other, kissing. I couldn't help but notice that my wife's kissing abilities seemed to have significantly improved. Instead of only a short dozen seconds or so, our kiss lasted minutes, long sensuous, erotic minutes, and it probably would have lasted longer if she hadn't had to pull her face away to gasp for breath as her climax washed over her. I continued to pump myself in and out of Ellie, not quite ready to end things after having already come only a few minutes before.

Mandy's whole body shook and trembled as she climaxed on Ellie's tongue, panting and gasping for breath from the intensity of her orgasm. "Fuck!" She panted as she forced Ellie to let her lift off her face.

"You can say that again, Fuck! Tell him not to stop." Ellie gasped from below my wife's pussy. "Oh god, your sweet husband's cock made me climax once already and a second is on the way. I dare you. I dare you to bend over the table to keep kissing your husband while mine fucks you from behind."

"For how long?" She asked dutifully, "As if I didn't already know the answer. "

"Until he fills your pussy and your husband fills mine."

I had to stop stroking while Mandy climbed off the table and then pressed her thighs to it. She leaned toward me and used one hand behind my neck to pull our faces together to start kissing me again. I caught a glimpse of Ron moving behind her, and while I couldn't see it, I had no doubt when he slid into her pussy. She always enjoyed my hard dick inside her after I'd made her come orally, and tonight didn't seem to be any different. She moaned loudly into my mouth as he pushed into her. The other thing I knew from experience was that she always came a second time if I fucked her after a first orgasm, and it was frequently harder than the first. I had no doubt that her choice of dares the two girls made were intended to end up something like this, though the kiss was an interesting twist.

It wasn't long before I'd unconsciously synchronized my strokes with Ron to be able to maintain the kiss. It also wasn't much longer before that second climax was upon her, the two of us trying to keep the kiss going while she came on his dick. But just because she came, that didn't mean Ron was stopping. He continued to thrust himself into her over and over, his strokes getting even harder. I was a bit surprised that he was able to last as long as he was, given this was his first one.

"Gonna come," I finally grunted moments before my body could hold back no longer. I didn't want to come yet, I wanted to keep stroking in her pussy longer, but my body demanded release. My body pumped shot after shot into Ellie's depths. My body jerking and spasming. Mandy broke the kiss and screamed out as a third climax hit her forcefully while Ron began unloading into her as well.

"Jesus!" Mandy gasped as she laid her head on Ellie's stomach, her whole body trembling and shuddering. "Where did that come from?"

"Told you. Ron never disappoints," Ellie panted. "Apparently neither does jack!"

Ron said, "Since we're all naked already, I dare you girls to come out to the hot tub with Jack and me and let you ride the other's husband."

"How long?" both girls asked in unison with a laugh.

"Until we beg you to stop!" he answered with a grin, looking at me. "You can handle another, can't you?"

I just nodded and then helped Ellie off the pool table while Ron took my wife's stockings off, all of us now fully naked. It was a chilly dash to the in-ground hot tub, but the water was plenty warm and we all sank into the water to our necks, me on one side of the tub with Ellie sitting on my lap facing me, and Ron and my wife on the other.

"No, don't look at them. Look at me," Ellie whispered, noticing I was looking past her. "Just know she's enjoying herself, and you enjoy yourself. Let the rest go."

"Alright," I said.

"Here. Pay attention to these," she said softly, lifting herself up to bring her breasts out of the water. She brushed her hard nipples across my lips, coaxing me to suck them. She was right. It was a lot easier to not think about what Mandy and Ron were doing if I was distracted with something equally pleasant. Ellie teased my dick with her hand until she'd gotten me hard enough to work into her pussy. She settled back down into the water to sit on my dick and then pressed her lips to mine. We were lost in the long, erotic embrace, Ellie slowly rocking her hips to slide me in and out of her pussy, when we heard Ron grunt loudly, clearly coming again, probably inside my wife.

"That wasn't fair," he panted. "I wanted to feel you come again."

"I didn't say I'd stop, not if you can get it up again."

"I'll try," he panted.

"Think you have another in you?" Ellie whispered. "I mean you're hard as hell but I'd like to finish number five with you coming."

"I probably will."

"Bet I can make you." She whispered, leaning her face close to mine, her cheek brushing mine as she slowly lifted and lowered herself on and off my hard shaft. "Close your eyes and picture me wearing that sexy button down dress you liked so much. That's it. Now imagine me on that stage, standing by the big silver pole, my fingers stroking up and down the front of the dress, stroking over my soft tits, teasing my nipples through the material. You watch me slowly begin to unbutton it, one button at a time, starting at the bottom. As I work the buttons apart, you see my pussy come into view, first just a few glimpses, and then longer looks until it's completely exposed to you, all shaved and wet. You can tell I'm so excited, wanting you, wishing you'd touch me, my pussy practically dripping for you. One button at a time, I expose myself not just to you, but to all the men watching. One button at a time, exposing more of my stomach and then my chest.

With all the buttons finally undone, I pull it apart a little at first, just showing you the valley between my breasts, and then more, finally letting you see my hard nipples, begging to be sucked and licked by you. You stare at my body as I slip the dress off my shoulders and spin slowly for you, wearing only a pair of stockings. God I can feel you getting fatter inside me. I can tell you like this. Would you like me to do this for you, for real? Get on that stage and strip just like that? Oh damn yes." She moaned as I squeeze her rock hard nipples.

"Can you see me naked, just wearing stockings as I walk to the edge of the stage and squat in front of you, my knees spread wide. I slip one hand between my legs and stroke my pussy, spreading my lips for you, letting you look right into my pussy as I tease one of my nipples. I want you. I want to feel your fingers on me, your tongue on me. I want to feel you make me come, right in front of everyone. I want them all to see me climax for you, so I sit down and scoot my bare ass closer to you, working myself right to the very edge of the stage. I lift my legs sticking them up in the air so you can see my fat pussy lips pushing between my thighs toward you. I lower my feet, curling my legs down and hooking my feet behind your shoulders. I use my feet to pull you closer, to pull your face closer to my waiting pussy. I reach between my legs again and stoke myself, spreading my juices around my lips. I want you to lean forward and lick me, kiss me. I want to feel your tongue dip between my lips, but you don't, you just smile and watch as I push one finger into my hot pussy. I stroke it slowly in and out, wishing it was your cock, wishing you'd climb up on the stage and push that fat engorged shaft deep into my hot wet pussy.. Your face is so close I can feel your breath on my pussy, making me want you even more.

"I know all the men are watching us, but we don't care, we're lost in each other's desire. Then I feel it, I feel your lips touch mine, your tongue slipping between my hot, wet lips, tasting me, searching for my excited clit. I moan for you as your tongue teases me. I want you. I want you to come on stage and fuck me, pull your dick out and fuck me, right there in front of everyone. I beg you to come on stage as your tongue teases me closer and closer to climax. Ohhhh! Fuck! I'm going to come. Come with me sweetie! Oh shit YES!" she screamed into the night as she felt my dick surging inside her, triggering her own climax. She held us together as she trembled, her pussy clenching around my surging cock. She pressed her lips to mine in a breathless, urgent kiss that lasted through both our climaxes, and then longer, not ending until we were both well past our orgasmic bliss.

"Damn," I panted as she broke the kiss.

"I had a hunch that would do it," she panted. "And it did, for both of us."

"Yeah. It was one hell of a mental image. I wish it could be true, but I doubt they'd allow it."

"I doubt it too, but it is an interesting thought. If I did it, you'd have come on stage to fuck me for real, though. Think you could do that?"

"I don't know," I answered, wondering for a moment if I could really do it or not.

"Still. Nice thought." She whispered.

"It is." I agreed.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I heard Mandy gasp on the other side of the hot tub as she started to climax again. "Ohhhh god baby. Fuck me! Take me and fuck me!"

"Uh huh!" I heard Ron grunt as he too began to come.

We sat silently as they finished and then we traded back wives, spending long minutes making out with our spouses before Ellie suggested we call it a night. We all dashed into the house and dried each other off. Mandy and I dressed and we all said goodbye.

"You know," Mandy said while I drove us home, "that I came that last time imagining myself on that stage, naked, being fucked by you."

"You did?"

"Uh huh. I heard what she was describing, how she was stripping for you and teasing you. It was a pretty strong thought. Not sure I could do it, but it was a pleasurable thought."

"Sounded like it made you come pretty hard."

"It did. Almost as hard as when Ron came in me the first time."

"So, I guess you enjoyed this?"

"I did. I was really worried about how you were going to deal with it, but Ella found a way to make all four of us involved together the first time. It seems like it made it easier for you."

"Yeah. It sorta did." I agreed.

We got home, showered and climbed in bed naked. We cuddled and went to sleep without any additional sex.

12