Friends Helping Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,428 Followers

"Fuck this! I want this cock in me again!" she said from where she knelt in front of me. I felt her tits move away from me and then her hand around my fat shaft. She pulled me toward her while Tessa tried to rinse the soap from my hair, Rachel rubbing my head between her lips and then pushing herself back onto my shaft. I didn't need to see to know what to do. I started to rock my hips, pushing in and out of her hot, wet pussy, slapping my body against her big, round ass. Each stroke made a loud slap as we drove together, pumping my cock into her. Tessa finally got my head rinsed and I could open my eyes and look down at Rachel's back, her huge tits swinging wildly under her, appearing and disappearing as they made huge circles under her bent body.

Tessa continued to stand behind me, bent enough to not inhibit me from stroking into Rachel but still feel her firm tits and hard nipples pressed to my back. She reached around me and let her hands stroke up and down my body, her fingertips teasing me and occasionally pausing at my nipples to stroke over and around them. "Go ahead. Cum in her hot, wet pussy. You know you want to. You want to fill her hot black cunt with your cum, don't you? Just listen to her. She's loving your cock. Think how much more she's going to love having your cum pumping into her, wet cunt. God, it looks so sexy sliding in and out of her, your white cock and her black pussy? Oh yeah. I bet this is the first black pussy you've ever fucked, isn't it?".

"No. I've done one other," I answered, unable to help but notice that her accent had slipped a little and she was using much more complete sentences now. "What happened to your accent?"

"Ahhhh. You find secret to my slut personality? You like this better, yes? Maybe we make sure her black pussy really enjoys fucking you give it!" She stepped around Rachel and sat on the floor in front of her. She leaned back and stuck her head under her, reaching for one of Rachel's tits and capturing it. I couldn't help but be even more turned on as I watched her suck Rachel's nipple and listened to moans it generated in both of them. I pumped even faster into Rachels sopping wet depths, my excitement growing with each passing moment.

"Oh shit! Lick my pussy, you nasty little slut. You wanna play, get your face under there and lick my pussy while he fucks me. If you're lucky you might even get what you're hoping for."

"What's that?" I asked breathlessly as Tessa slipped even further under Rachel.

"OH FUCK YES! OH GOD! GONNA MAKE ME COME DOING THAT!" Rachel screamed. "OHHHHHHH GOD! Come for me! Come in my pussy. I wanna feel you come when I do! Ohhhhh shit. Here it comes, baby. You want it you little slut? Here it comes!" I continued to pump my cock into her as Rachel shook and jerked. I knew she was climaxing, but I could only guess what was happening under her. "That's it, baby. Come for me. Please come for me!"

"Uh huh," was all I could say as my body rose to the tipping point. I jerked and jammed my cock hard into her pussy as I gushed what cum was left into her depths. I stood there, holding her hips, holding my cock as deep in her spasming pussy as I could. I felt something on my balls, startling me for a moment until I realized that Tessa was licking Rachel's and my cum from her pussy and my balls.

I stood there until my dick slipped out of Rachel and then felt Tessa's hand on my ass, holding me from pulling away while she licked and sucked my shrinking cock. She licked and teased me, and then, when it was clear there was nothing left to get, she turned her attention to Rachel. She pushed me back a bit, back under the water behind me, leaving her seated on the floor between Rachel's legs, still bent over. Tessa began to lick Rachel's pussy, licking deep between her lips, licking my cum out of her pussy as she stroked and fingered Rachel's clit, causing her orgasm to rise to another surprisingly quick climax, her pussy pumping several gushes of juice out onto Tessa. Rachel's cum ran down Tessa's chest, down to her pussy, as she sat there and licked every bit of Rachel's and my cum she could. She finally got out from between Rachel's legs and then stood in front of me, grinning. She squirted soap on her chest and pulled my hands to her tits.

I knew what she wanted, and the three of us rubbed all over each other's bodies, and between each other's legs, until Tessa declared we were all clean again. We turned off the water and then headed downstairs, all of us still dripping wet. I paused on the way to the back door to look at my wife, her hands no longer restrained, Ron standing between her still-restrained legs, pumping his cock in and out of her while she twisted on the table to stroke and suck Tony's short, fat dick. I could see that she had at least half a dozen loads crusting on her body and face, and it looked like Tony was going to add another any second.

Ellie and Suzane were already out in the tub, and Rachel pulled me by the hand, taking my attention back from looking at Mandy. Somehow it didn't bother me as much seeing her covered in other guys' cum while she worked to get another load added to it. Ellie had promised me that Ron would make sure she wasn't hurt, and it looked to me like she was enjoying what was being done. I had to focus on where I was going as Rachel dragged me by the hand out into the cold. We all ran to the hot tub and climbed in, joining Suzan and Ellie. It didn't take the girls long to swap around so Ellie and Suzan were with me while Rachel and Tessa relaxed in the hot swirling water.

"Well, are you having fun?"

"Actually, I am."

"Less stressed about Mandy?"

"Yeah. I guess it's what she wanted. She seems to be enjoying it."

"I think they'll be done soon. I don't know that the guys can get it up too many more times."

"Yeah, I know the feeling."

"About used up?"

"For the moment," I said.

Ellie leaned in to me and kissed me softly. "You'll just have to owe me one, then."

"I think I can arrange to pay you back. Just say when and where."

"Trust me, I will."

We cuddled in the water for a while before anyone said anything again. "Tell me, I heard what Bob did, and what Mandy did in return. Do you think he learned his lesson?"

"I think he learned something, but I don't know if he learned his whole lesson. I don't know if you can fix selfish."

"We're having a new years party. Yes, one of those kind. We want you to come, but we were thinking about inviting Jennifer and Bob. Do you think he could handle it?"

"As long as the other women don't care about getting off."

"Oh trust me, they do. And if he fires off and doesn't help them, I suspect he's going to find himself on a penalty table."

"Yeah, you said that's what it is. What would he do there?"

"Oh, not that one. That's the ladies' table. There's a men's version too." She said with a crooked little grin.

"What gets you on the penalty table?"

"Well, you can be voted onto it. Once an hour there's a chance to nominate someone for the table, man or woman. If you get nominated, there's a vote and if you get elected to the table, you get strapped down and for the next hour you're available for anyone to have sex with you. And, by the way, you're blindfolded, so you don't even know who it is."

"And you get nominated for?"

She grinned a little. "Being too selfish is one way."

"Are there other ways?"

"Hurting someone, or doing something they forbid. Like sticking it in their ass if they don't consent. Being on the table doesn't mean you HAVE to have someone have sex with you. Someone could choose to use a toy on you, or everyone could decide to leave you alone and not touch you at all."

"Have you ever been on the table?"

"Once."

"What did you do wrong?"

"We ran out of wine." She giggled. "They tried to get me to squirt enough to fill a wine glass.

"Did they succeed?"

"They did, actually. It was... interesting. Oh, looks like they gave up. I just saw Ron take your wife to the bathroom for a shower."

"Does that mean we have to get out?"

"Nope. It means everyone can get in," she said as Allen, Victor and Tony walked out to the tub. In a few moments they were all in, lounging with their wives. Ellie made introductions and then we waited for Mandy and Ron. They walked out and Mandy didn't get in the tub, instead standing in the cold, waiting for me to get out. I did and we dried off using towels stacked on a table in the house. We dressed without a word and I took her home.

"Were you okay with this?" she asked as we drove home, not looking at me while she waited for me to answer.

"Mostly. It took a while to stop worrying about you. I guess you enjoyed it?"

"I feel like someone drove a truck through my pussy, but otherwise it was okay. It wasn't as fun as I'd expected."

"No? In what way?"

"Well, after about three orgasms I couldn't get off nearly as fast as the guys. I mean, they were coming all over me, and yes, before you ask, in me a few times, but I just couldn't get off fast enough. I ended up coming only about every two or three guys. It just wasn't as good as sex with you."

"I see."

"Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked, finally looking over at me.

"It was different."

Did you come for all of them?"

"I still owe Ellie."

"Only three? I'm surprised."

"It was good sex, but it was almost too much too fast, you know?"

"Yeah, I do know."

"I think if we keep the numbers down, in an couples kind of thing, I don't think I'll be as worried about you being with another guy, as long as you don't ask me to have sex with you after he fills you."

"You mean as long as you're banging his wife at the same time?"

"Yeah, that's sorta what I mean. Couple swapping. I think if you wanna do that, I can handle that. But I don't think I want to find out you've been having sex behind my back and not telling me, or sneaking off for secret rendezvous or anything. I think those would be detrimental to us."

"I agree. I feel the same way. But if Jen comes over, how do you tell her no?"

"I just have to."

"I doubt you can."

"I'll find a way."

"I don't think you need to. If she wants a quickie, give her one. That goes for Veronica too, as long as you don't mind if I try out Greg."

"You really wanna have sex with him?"

She grinned. "I wanna drain his balls one time so that when he's peeking at us in the bedroom he'll know what he's missing. Nothing too fancy, just letting him get it out in the yard when I'm gardening or something. Maybe lying out tanning. Wouldn't mind him coming over and oiling me up and accidentally sticking it in me."

"I suppose if I'm giving Veronica a taste, you have the right to give him a taste too."

"That's the way I see it."

"So, since we can't plan that, tell after the fact?"

"Seems reasonable. But no strangers, period. No going to the store and banging a sales girl or any of that kind of shit. At least, not unless I'm with you. That might be different."

"I agree. No strangers."

"I do have a request, though."

"Yeah?"

"My friend Trish. If there's time for her to get out this way, would you do her?"

"If you want me to."

"Dunno if there's time or even desire to come this way. Just have to wait and see. It's a long way to travel in her condition."

I nodded in understanding.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,428 Followers
12