Friends in Need Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you that. Was she good?"

"Not better than you, if that's what you're really asking. She was just different. Just felt different."

"You want to do her again?"

"That's not necessary. I more than happy with you."

"I know you are. But to be able to fuck another woman with your wife's permission, must be a dream come true."

"It was actually a bit unnerving, wondering why you really agreed to it."

"It was my idea. And it really was a turn-on. And she really is my friend, and I really wanted to help her. And you can do it again."

Gus eyed her suspiciously. "Are you setting me up to be able to fuck some other guy?"

"No," she said, laughing. "I have no such desire. I wouldn't have allowed this with just any other woman."

"Okay, well, we'll have to discuss you helping your friend again." But deep inside, Gus couldn't wait.

* * *

Two days later, shortly after Kylie arrived home from work, the doorbell rang. She was surprised by the appearance of Linda. They hadn't talked since Linda departed Saturday night.

"Sorry to drop by unannounced," Linda said, "but I just wanted to bring you and Gus these." She handed Kylie a bag with two bottles of wine.

Kylie was not a wine connoisseur, but after a quick glance inside the bag, she knew enough to see that they were expensive wines. "Oh, you didn't have to do this."

"I know. But it was extremely kind of you to do all you did for me on Saturday."

"I really did think you needed it."

"Yes, I did."

"Gus isn't home from work yet. Come on in and we'll open one of these bottles."

"Oh, no, I just wanted to drop these off. Don't want to interrupt your evening."

"Oh, come on. What the hell else do you have to do?"

Linda pretended to hesitate, then said, "Well, maybe just one glass."

They sat at the kitchen table. Kylie quickly uncorked a bottle and poured them each a glass.

"So, I have to ask," Linda began, "if everything has been all right between you and Gus since Saturday?"

"It's been fine. I was pretty horny after you left, but you wore Gus out. He couldn't even get it up when we went to bed. But he made up for it Sunday. We actually had some incredible sex."

"I'm glad to hear that. I've been very concerned."

"No need to be. I think Gus was as thrilled as I think you were. I think it actually helped him to be able to fuck another woman with his wife's blessing. I've never had any worries about him cheating on me but allowing him to do it with you not only helped you, but him also."

With a frown of incomprehension, Linda asked, "How?"

"I think no matter how happily married a man is, he still looks at other women, and I think there are some that he thinks he would like to fuck."

"But you both said that good looks do not mean someone is good at sex."

"That's true. But you also don't know until you try."

Linda giggled. "That's like a Catch-22."

"It is. I saw the way he looked at you. He was interested."

"So, by letting him fuck me," Linda deducted, "you may have removed some of that secret desire to stray."

"And with someone who doesn't pose a threat."

"I don't. I'd never try to come between the two of you."

Kylie poured them each another glass.

Linda didn't resist, and instead nervously asked, "Another question I have to ask is have you done it with another woman?"

"No," she responded with a giggle. "I told you Saturday, neither I nor Gus have cheated." Then Kylie realized why the question. "Are you wondering about why I touched your breast?"

"It was unexpected. But at the same time, it was also kind of erotic," Linda admitted.

"Have you done it with a woman?"

"No. And I don't really have any desire to."

"Good. Glad we got that out of the way. Truthfully, that was just an impulsive move. Sorry if it--"

"No, no. As I said, it was kind of erotic."

Kylie shrugged. "I think sometimes, in the heat of the moment, you do things you might not otherwise do."

"That makes sense."

There was one empty wine bottle on the counter by the time Gus arrived home. Of course, he had recognized Linda's car when he drove up, but still acted surprised when he found the two at the kitchen table. Naturally, he wondered if Kylie had planned this without telling him, but he didn't really care. He was just excited to see Linda; particularly dressed in her business clothes. If she had looked smashing in the summer dress she'd worn on Saturday, she was absolutely stunning in a short skirt--and displaying a considerable amount of thigh--low-cut top, with heels and all made up.

Of course, Gus's reaction to Linda's presence did not escape Kylie's attention.

"Linda brought us a couple of bottles of wine as a gift for Saturday," Kylie explained after he stepped up and greeted her with a kiss.

"I'll have one of those," Linda joked.

With wide eyes and raised eyebrows, Gus turned to his wife, who nodded. He then turned to Linda.

"Oh, I was just kidding."

But that didn't stop Gus. He intended only to peck her on the lips, but she took advantage and darted her tongue into his mouth instantly and it became much more.

As she watched, Kylie was not surprised. She knew Linda was still very horny and may have had her appetite whetted by Saturday's activities. It occurred to Kylie that Linda's wine gift might have been a veiled attempt to have another go at Gus. She couldn't really blame her friend. If their roles were reversed, Kylie might try to pull the same stunt. The question was, did she allow it? She thought about the things she and Linda had just discussed. She was not worried about Gus. While he wouldn't turn down fucking Linda again--particularly now that he'd already had a taste of her--she was confident that their marriage was strong enough that it was just sex. Maybe fucking Linda again would get her out of his system, him out of hers.

"Why don't you two get a room?" Kylie said lightheartedly.

Linda quickly pulled back. "Sorry. I got a little carried away."

Gus sat in another chair.

"But you know you want to," Kylie said. "So, do it. It's okay with me." She reached over and ran her hand over Gus's erection in his pants. "Looks like he does." She then unzipped him and fished out his rock-hard cock.

Linda licked her lips. "You sure?"

"Go for it."

Hiking up her skirt, Linda dropped to her knees, lathered Gus's dick with saliva, which was already leaking pre-cum, and then took him all the way down her throat.

He stifled a moan as he glanced at his wife with wide eyes, and she merely winked and nodded.

Linda's kneeling position caused her top to ease down and expose almost the complete top of her breasts. Gus couldn't help but reach out and rub the back of his hand against one. In response, she held his dick at the base and slapped her cleavage with it. After a bit more sucking and a slow trip down her throat, she eased back to completely undo his pants and pull them and his underwear down around his ankles. She then slipped her shoulders out of her top and let it gather around her waist. Still in her very sexy bra, she rubbed the head of his cock between her tits. The mushroom expanded and contracted, and painted her cleavage with pre-cum. That caused her to giggle.

Linda lifted each of her boobs from their cups. "Your hard dick is making my nipples hard." She went back to sucking him, cupping his balls with her other hand.

That was a huge turn-on for Gus. He loved having his nuts toyed with.

With her tits now exposed, Linda wrapped them around Gus's shaft and jerked him with them.

That was amazing. Kylie never did that. More pre-cum oozed out.

"Mmmm, you're really leaking," Linda observed. With that, she stood and pulled off her panties. For an instant, she considered handing them to Gus, but with Kylie eagerly watching, she didn't want to overdo it, so she just dropped them on the floor.

Anticipating what was about to come, Gus slipped out of his shoes and socks, and kicked his pants and underwear completely off. With his foot he slid them out of the way.

Linda lifted her leg and rested her foot on the chair beside him, and between the two, they guided his cock into her wet pussy. He slid in all the way as though vacuumed. She instantly started bouncing on it, moaning all the while. She moved her foot onto the floor essentially straddling his lap and affording her better traction to spring up and down.

After several minutes, Gus was tired of sitting, so he lifted up pushing Linda off him. He then stood and bent her over the table where he re-entered her from behind.

"Mmmm," she moaned gleefully. As he pumped, she raised one leg and rested it on the table. She had a fleeting thought of hoping to find a man who could fuck her like this all the time.

Of course, Kylie had her own hand between her legs as she watched her friend's big tits dangling and swinging back and forth from Gus's thrusts.

Gus reached around and rubbed Linda's clit as he pumped her.

"Oh, yes!" she cried.

Kylie's eyebrows shot up in amazement.

Linda started backing into Gus as she felt her orgasm building. She just couldn't believe how good it felt to have such a huge hunk of meat stuffed inside her.

"Ungh! UNGH! UNGH!" Linda cried before finally exploding. She closed her legs together to make his final thrusts seem even tighter. Her pussy tingled, and it seemed like an even better climax than the ones she'd had on Saturday. "Oh, that's fantastic!" But as she came down, her pussy became sensitive, and she had to push Gus away.

He stepped back reveling in the sight of her beautiful pussy, the delicate lips still parted. Suddenly, he had a hunger for pussy. He stood her up and walked her over to one of the kitchen barstools and helped her to sit on one.

Linda didn't know what was coming, but she was certain she would like it.

Gus spread her legs and aimed his tongue at her gaping hole. What was it about the taste of a pussy that made it such an aphrodisiac? It was really a delicacy he could never get enough of. Jamming his tongue in as far as he could, he moved it up and down.

Linda leaned back against the kitchen island, whimpering with intense pleasure. Even though she'd just come, having her pussy eaten was a treat she was rarely afforded.

Having used all the tricks he knew about cunnilingus, Gus's cock felt like it was ready to explode. He stood, and with Linda's legs still spread, he shoved his cock back into her sizzling pussy. The heat felt amazing. The softness unparalleled. He held one of her legs against his chest.

Linda reached down to rub her clit as he fucked her on the chance she could make herself come again.

Kylie had turned her chair around to continue watching. She could hear the squishy sound of their juices co-mingling.

Gus's breathing increased as he felt that wonderful feeling in his balls of an impending orgasm, as though they were churning a massive load of cum.

Linda anticipated his prelude to orgasm and was just as eager for it herself. She particularly liked the feeling of him coming inside her, the force of the jets of jism hitting her vaginal walls. "Come on, Gus," she whispered. "Come inside me. I want to feel you fill me."

That was all it took for Gus to blast her. The feeling of his jism firing up through his urethra was incredible.

Linda had continued to rub her clit, but experiencing his ejaculation brought her to another climax. She placed her forefinger and middle finger on either side of his cock as he continued to slide in and out. She captured some of his cream on his out stroke and rubbed it around her pussy. When he finished and pulled out, a gush of semen came also. She caught as much as she could in her hand and licked it, enjoying the salty flavor.

Kylie had rubbed one out for herself, and when she saw her friend slurping her husband's cum, Kylie impulsively went over and cleaned the residue liquid from Gus's cock, not really considering--or likely caring if she had--that this included some of Linda's juices.

It took a few minutes, but once they were all recovered, no one bothering to return to their original dress, they all took a seat at the table again. Kylie got a third glass for Gus and opened the second bottle of wine.

"Might as well stay for dinner," Kylie suggested.

Linda shrugged. "I don't usually have dessert before the meal!"

And they all laughed.

* * *

But Linda still stayed.

On Friday, Kylie's car was due for maintenance, so they dropped it off at the dealership and Gus brought her on to work. Naturally, he picked her up after work, and as he was waiting for her, who should appear but Linda. She tapped on his window.

Rolling it down, she leaned on the window rim, and he was once again treated to a spectacular view of her magnificent breasts due to her customary low-cut tops. He wondered if showing off her boobs was standard attire for her, or if he had just been lucky.

Of course, she was happy to have him looking. "What brings you here?" she asked.

"Picking up Kylie. Her car is in the shop."

The passenger door suddenly opened and the woman in question slid into her seat. Kylie was also quick to notice her friend's tits on display, and she knew Linda was proud of her bosom and liked to show it off. And this was completely random since Linda had no knowledge of Gus bringing her to work.

"Why didn't you tell me, Kylie?" Linda asked. "I would have been happy to drive you home."

Of course, you would so you could get your mouth on my husband's dick. But Kylie instantly felt bad for thinking that. She knew Linda's offer was genuine. Nor had she ever made any suggestions or moves toward Gus. It had all been Kylie's offers. "Never occurred to me." Besides, there was something weirdly erotic about watching Gus fuck her. Last Sunday and Tuesday night after Linda left husband and wife had had some of their best sex ever.

"You work around here?" Gus asked.

"Yeah. Kylie didn't tell you? My office is across the street."

"How convenient."

Kylie could see that her husband was once again enamored with their friend. She considered inviting her along for their usual Friday night activity but wondered if she was creating a monster--two monsters. Particularly since Gus got the jump on her.

"What are you guys up to?" Linda casually asked.

"After we get Kylie's car, our usual Friday night activity," Gus responded, beating Kylie to it. "Dinner out. It's our transition to the weekend ritual. Would you like to join us?"

It was odd that Gus was the one making the offer, so Linda glanced past him to Kylie, who was smiling and nodding.

"Only if it's my treat," Linda said.

"Then you get to choose the restaurant."

Linda's wicked smile suggested a wide range of possibilities, and Gus felt a stirring between his legs.

"You guys like Italian?"

The couple nodded.

"You know Angelo's?"

Again, they nodded.

"You go get Kylie's car and I'll go get us as table."

As they drove off, Gus said, "Guess I should have checked with you first."

"I was actually about to invite her also, but you were so flirty, you beat me to it."

"I guess she's become my friend too."

"With benefits."

"Whoa. I was against having sex with her," Gus said defensively. "That was all you."

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it."

"Okay," Gus grinned. "I won't tell you. But after dinner tonight, don't invite her back to our house."

But of course, Kylie did. And Gus and Linda had more incredible sex. And after that, Kylie and Gus had even more incredible sex."

* * *

But after that evening, Kylie started to become concerned.

On Saturday morning, she arose well before Gus--he liked to sleep late on weekends. She slipped on a heavy terrycloth robe and went to the front door to retrieve the newspaper. When she saw the car next door drive off, she had a thought and walked next door to her brother's house.

As siblings, they'd always been able to talk to each other.

"Hey, sis."

"Hey, bro. Got a minute? I need your advice on a situation."

END OF 1