Friends, Masters and Girls Slaves

Story Info
Three female friends end up enslaved by their best friends.
1.9k words
4.21
28.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Tuesday in May and there was barely a month left before the vacation we all wanted to start, the class started like any other day, first we sat the free girls, then the boys and finally the assigned sluts who sat on their knees next to their Masters.

Hearing the clanking of the girls slaves chains, I turned my gaze to the right to see my best friend Victoria, now Vicky, on her knees with her head resting on the thigh of our mutual friend Henry. Since kindergarten we were a group of six friends, three boys and three girls who had grown up together, the boys were Henry, Angel and my twin brother Robert, the girls were Victoria, Angie and me, who called myself Mia, over time something more than friendship arose between us, Henry and Victoria fell in love with each other although we all knew it was an impossible love due to Victoria's ultra religious family, Robert fell in love with Angie although she completely ignored him, and Angel and I fooled around often but without any dark intentions.

That's why we all rejoiced when Vicky failed one of the control exams and when she was enslaved she was assigned to Henry, I still get excited when I remember the video of Henry fucking Vicky for the first time deflowering her and how the initial screams of pain turned into moans of pleasure as she chained orgasm after orgasm. When Henry's week of use was over instead of sending Vicky to the Processing Center, he decided to use his family's contacts and money to buy her, now, almost a month later, Vicky looks happier than ever with her nipples adorned with two gold rings, a diamond on her clit plus her new owner's mark on her shaved pubis. Sometimes, Robert and I question when we talk if it was by chance that Vicky was enslaved and assigned to Henry or if it was all arranged with their money and arranged between them so they could be together and take Vicky away from her family.

In these thoughts I was when the screen behind the proffesor came on showing the names of the 10 boys who will have the opportunity to receive a collared whore during this day, I smile satisfied to see that my twin Robert is among the chosen ones and I think that maybe he will be lucky and get Angie as a slave.

Everyone in the class knows what the screen is going to show us next, the night before there was a raid on a party and over 35 girls were arrested and enslaved, including 12 girls from our school.

The first video showed Ingrid, a statuesque blonde almost 6 feet tall kneeling on the floor while a collector puts her collar on, watching the video I smile as I remember how Ingrid often threatened to rip the balls off any man who wanted to touch her, in the next part of the video Ingrid is on all fours with a collector fucking her pussy and another one fucking her mouth, Ingrid moans like a whore and every time the cock comes out of her mouth she begs to be fucked harder. Before changing video we can see a message saying that Ingrid is not available for sale as she has been acquired by reservation. Later we discover that she had been bought by her stepfather who thus acquired control of Ingrid's fortune and could fuck her at will as he had wanted since he married Ingrid's mother.

The following video surprised us all, the girl who appeared in it wildly riding the cock of a collector was Ruth the daughter of an important Shepherd of the city, as always she was dressed very discreetly and without showing her curves, none of us imagined what a spectacular beauty she was, but seeing her huge tits bouncing while going up and down the collector's cock we all suspected that her destiny was going to be a dairy farm.

After the videos the class continued normally for the next two hours until again the screen lit up as an alarm sounded, we all knew that meant some girl was going to win her slave collar. When the video came on, we discovered Isabelle, the top student in the school who had been discovered in the gym after hours. Isabelle would not be assigned to any boy as that offense was punishable by making her a public school girl slave, she would be placed every day in a rape pillory at the entrance of the gym available to all the boys until the end of classes, then she would be sent to auction.

Unfortunately for Isabelle, her capture coincided with the gym start time of one of the classes and a queue of 20 boys quickly formed around her to welcome her to her new status. As we watched Isabelle being raped we started to hear moaning in the class and when we turned around we could see several slave girls being fucked by their owners, when I looked at Vicky I could see that Henry was fucking her ass as he bent her body over the desk.

I was with my hand on my pussy to start masturbating when the alarm went off again and the video switched to the hallway area, there we recognized Angel holding a girl to the floor while he ripped her clothes off.

Angel was a hall monitor and had the right to arrest and enslave any girl who walked down the hallway outside of the allowed hours. When he lifted the girl up and the image of her was seen on the television, I couldn't resist screaming: it was Angie! Although Angel's face contracted for a few moments when she discovered her girl best friend, he knew he couldn't do anything else and quickly put the girl's slave collar on her and propped her up on a table, spreading her legs.

Angie kicked and begged, but Angel hugged her tightly and stripped immediately, when Angel's huge cock was seen on the screen, the whole class let out a cry of exclamation, it must be at least 12 inches long!" shouted some of the girls. As soon as Angel placed his cock at the entrance of Angie's pussy, he found it completely wet as it always happens with any new girl slave, it must be said that even though he didn't have to, Angel fucked Angie very gently and before inserting his cock completely inside her he had already ripped her first slave orgasm.

As I continued to watch the video of my friend being raped by the huge cock of the boy I had liked for years, my hand kept moving in my pussy being on the verge of orgasm, suddenly the alarm went off again and a message appeared on the screen, 'Mia Summers, last failed control test, report to the infirmary for processing. Female slave assigned to Robert Summers.

My world suddenly fell apart, I knew that the exam had gone wrong but I never expected to fail it and much less to be assigned to my twin Robert, when I went to get up I found him in front of me with the collar in his hand. Without letting me get up, he put the collar around my neck and pulling the leash he forced me to get up, with two quick movements he ripped off all my clothes, leaving me naked in front of the entire class and with my pussy glistening from masturbation.

Without saying a word, he led me to the infirmary where he handed me over to the two female slaves who served as nurses. I was in a haze, unable to assimilate what had just happened, the nurses examined me thoroughly until they took me to a gynecological chair, there they shaved my pussy and smeared my body with oils that would prevent my hair from growing back, at the end they tied my legs to the stirrups and my wrists to the arms of the chair and left the room.

When I saw Robert enter I felt a mixture of fear and excitement, I knew he was going to fuck me but I also knew I wasn't going to give myself to anyone else, a few years ago the three boys promised us that if this situation happened they wouldn't turn us into public whores, Henry fulfilled it with Vicky, Angel would fulfill it with Angie and Robert with me. Suddenly I felt something break through inside me and I let out a scream when I noticed how my brother's cock broke my virginity, the orgasm I had sought minutes before with my hands came suddenly being the first of many.

Robert took me home and told the news to our parents who immediately began to cry knowing that Robert could not keep me and therefore I would be auctioned in a few days, although I was far away I could hear Robert telling them not to worry that he had a solution.

The sensation of eating dinner sitting on the floor of what was my home confirmed that I was no longer anything more than an object, a toy to be fucked by my future owner. When Robert finished he hooked the leash back on and we went outside to the woods, I knew we were going to our shelter, we did it every day we could, and had continued to do so even when Henry enslaved Vicky, but now we were all female slaves.

When we arrived at the cabin in the woods which was on some land belonging to Henry's family, Vicky was sucking Henry's cock but Angel and Angie were smiling as if nothing had happened despite the slave collar my friend was wearing, when she saw me arrive Angie jumped down to give me a big hug, 'Isn't it amazing what has happened to us, both enslaved on the same day and by our friends, I can't believe it, but Angel better tell you.'

Angel said nothing, just handed Robert a piece of paper along with Angie's leash and my brother did the same with another piece of paper and my leash. 'We exercised our option to buy and then we exchanged you,' Angel said, 'Now you are Angel's slave and Angie mine,' my brother added.

I couldn't say anything else, Angel pulled me to him and leaning against the wall he started to fuck me while Robert did the same with Angie, I felt like my virginity was being ripped off again, Angel's cock was much bigger than my brother's and it felt like it was going to break me in two.

'The only thing is we have agreed to swap you two whenever we feel like it, and I can't wait to watch you eat each other's pussy, I just hope Henry joins us too,' Angel said as he discharged his cum into my pussy.

Henry, of course, agreed to the deal although before we swapped we were forced to give them a lesbian show, it was the first time we were all with a woman but seeing how hard our Masters' cocks got we must not have done too bad, the rest of the night we three female friends were fucked by our three former friends, now our Masters in all our holes giving us a loving welcome to slavery especially when Angel fucked our asses with his huge cock.

(This story takes place in one of the worlds described by COLLAREDSLUTGIRLS, thanks to the author for his stories).