Fright Night-Forced Swinging Sex 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne raised her hand as if she was in school and didn't speak until Darryl acknowledge her with a nod.

"The Catholic Church does a lot of good for people throughout the world," said Anne with stars in her eyes.

Darryl smiled at her innocent naiveté while ignoring her pointless point.

"Speaking of Joel and Victoria Osteen, let me ask you this," he said persevering while looking down at the three couples as if, as Christians, they were responsible for the actions of Joel and Victoria Osteen. "Do you think they're sexually faithful to one another?" He waited for their response and when none came, he continued. "I'm willing to bet that old Joel has a stable full of young lovers and I'm willing to bet that Victoria has had a young man or two in her bed too," said Darryl. "Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if she's done women too."

Jeff looked at him with hostility.

"How dare you besmirch the good name of Joel and Victoria Osteen? They're good Christians, said Jeff looking at Darryl with anger before showing his impatience. "What's the point of all of this anyway?"

Darryl looked at Jeff and smiled.

"There's no point other than entertaining myself and having some fun with you all while showing you the contradiction of your ways," he said giving Jeff a hard look as if reading him. "I can see who you are and all that you're about in your face."

"You don't know me," said Jeff. "You don't know anything about me."

"Actually, I know your type," said Darryl. "You think you're better than me because you're a Christian, because you have more money than me, a better job, this cabin, and a fancy, new truck. Whereas I think that you're no better than me at all, especially now with me holding this gun. Had I had your opportunities and went to college, maybe I could have had your life with a wife a pretty as Joan," said Darryl. "Maybe I wouldn't be standing here now robbing you."

Darryl gave the three couples a look of contempt.

"Just take the truck and go. Okay? You have our money and our valuables," said Jeff. "What else do you want?"

Darryl smiled at Jeff.

"What else do I want? Now there's a loaded question," he said giving Jeff a feigned smile while giving Joan, Anne, and Christine a lusty look. "This is what I want. Before I leave, I want to remove that smug smile from your face. Before I leave, I want to take your dignity with me too. I want to strip away your fake morals to show you that, indeed, you are no better than me," he said looking from one to the other.

Jeff looked at him, rolled his eyes, and sighed.

"Fine," said Jeff with smugness. "And how are you going to take our dignity?"

Darryl gave Jeff a nod along with another feigned smile.

* * * * *

"Easy," he said. "I want you all to strip down to your underwear now, all six of you. Then, I want you to deposit your clothes on the coffee table," said Darryl looking from Jeff and Joan, to George and Anne, and to John and Christine.

Not surprised, instead of being met with resistance, every man and every woman had the same sexually excited look on their faces. As if this was their sexual fantasy, being forced to strip to their underwear in front of one another, Darryl wondered if they were thinking what he was thinking. He wondered if they were thinking that he was going to have them strip naked. He wondered if they were thinking that he'd force them to have sex with one another.

"When I said now, I meant for you to undress now," said Darryl calmly while menacingly waving his gun in the way that Gary Oldman, as Lt. Norman Stanfield of the DEA, waved his gun at people in The Professional.

As if she was mindlessly removing her jacket after coming in from outside, Joan stopped making drinks to unbutton and unzip her jeans. Kicking off her sneakers, she pulled her jeans down and wiggled her shapely ass out of them to reveal her light blue, bikini panties. With her panty clad, round, shapely ass, pussy slit, and camel toe exposed to him and everyone, she gave George the eye while he watched her every, strip teasing move. Then, turning to face everyone, as if she was alone in her bedroom undressing for bed, she pulled her shirt over her head and off to reveal her matching light, blue bra.

She looked so sexy in her panty and bra. Women always look better in their underwear than they do naked. She deposited her jeans and shirt on the coffee table and returned to making drinks. With all eyes upon Joan's underwear clad, shapely body, not wasting any time in obeying Darryl's instruction, Jeff, George, and John had already undressed and were standing there in their underwear with their clothes deposited on the coffee table.

All three men had noticeable erections, not full erections but enough for anyone to know that they were sexually aroused by being forced to undress in front of their friends' wives and in the way that Joan was forced to strip in front of them. In the way that Joan had already stripped down to her bra and panty, no doubt the three men were filled with the anticipated, sexual excitement that Anne and Christine would soon be undressing in front of them too. Seemingly not wanting to miss anything, in between stealing peeks at Joan's sexy body, the three men stared over at Anne and Christine.

"You're next," said Darryl pointing his gun at Anne and Christine.

Immediately the women stood to remove their shirts, their sneakers, and their Jeans. Now with everyone in their underwear but for Darryl, Larry, and Larry, the party was ready to begin.

"We need some music," said Darryl waving the gun at Jeff.

Jeff turned on the stereo.

"Joan," said Darryl pushing everything from the coffee table to the floor with one swipe of his arm. "You look like a dancer with those long, shapely legs and that tight, little ass. Get up on the table and give us a dance."

Joan stepped on the coffee table barefoot. The coffee table was one of those heavy tables made from big, pine logs and finished with lacquer. She started dancing to the music as soon as she stood on the table.

"Now, as you're dancing to the music, I want you to give us a slow, seductive, striptease show," said Darryl. "I want you to slowly remove your bra and seductively remove your panties. I want you to strip naked. I want you to expose your huge tits, your brown pussy, and your beautiful, naked ass to the husbands of your friends."

Seemingly with the fun now over, immediately Joan stopped dancing. Obviously feeling the embarrassment that she failed to feel before when stripped down to her underwear, she folded her arms across her bra clad breasts. If one was to read her body language, with each hand on opposite shoulders, in the way that her forearms were crossed across her bra clad chest and made the letter X, obviously she wasn't about to strip naked. Seemingly her body language was her no verbal no.

"Don't do this," said Jeff. "I beg you. Please don't do this. Please don't embarrass my wife any more than you have already."

Darryl gave out a loud laugh.

"Don't worry Jeff," said Darryl. "You'll all have your turn to get naked. Besides, Joan was having fun dancing. Now, get naked Joan."

Not needing anymore bullied intimidation, while staring at Darryl before giving George a long, sexy look, Joan reached around behind her and unhooked her bra. Removing one slow bra strap at a time, she slowly removed each bra cup one at a time. As if she was a sexy stripper on stage, she slowly removed her bra to reveal her huge breasts.

Not cowering, Joan didn't make any attempt to cover her nakedness. Unembarrassed, unashamed, and immodestly immoral with her arms by her side, she stood there topless as if giving the husbands of her friends the chance to digest seeing her massive D cup breasts. Then, without further coercion or encouragement from Darryl, she inserted her fingers in her panty band to slowly ease down and step out of her panties. As if tossing her panties to admiring men in the crowd, she tossed her panties on the coffee table to reveal her brown, trimmed fur to everyone.

She was naked. Joan was naked. Jeff's wife, Joan, was naked in front of her friends Anne, George, Christine, and John as well as three strange men, Darryl his supposed brother Larry and his other brother Larry.

"Damn, Joan has big tits," said Darryl laughing. "Would you look at those giant knockers? What are those Double D's?"

"They're D's. I'm a D cup," said Joan looking down at her exposed breasts while giving George a look. "Actually, I haven't measured myself for a new bra in a while, I may be a double D," she said while giving a sexy laugh and George a long look.

As if he's never seen tits before, George never removed his eyes from Joan's huge breasts. As if on cue from the sexual heat of George's lustful stare, when she turned to George to acknowledge him staring at her, her nipples immediately became erect.

"You have huge nipples too. Impressive," said Darryl. "You're next," he said pointing his gun to Christine. "Strip!"

Christine stood from her seated position but didn't stand up on the coffee table in the way that Joan did, even after Joan stepped down from her perch on the coffee table and took her seat on the couch. Jeff stared at her as if he was hypnotized by her underwear clad body. Christine pushed her panties down and stepped out of them to reveal her trim, blonde pussy. Not giving the men much of a slow striptease, she removed her padded bra to reveal her shapely B cup breasts. Jeff continued staring at Christin as is mesmerized by her naked, sexy body.

Following the lead of her friends, Anne, a short, sexy redhead, was next to stand and strip naked. Giving the men more of a slow striptease show, in the way that Joan did, she removed her bra to show the men her shapely, C cup breasts. Then, as if there was a drumroll and stripper music accompanying her, she pulled down her panties to reveal her bushy, red pussy.

"Very cute. You have a cute, little body," said Darryl to Anne. "Now for the men. Let's show all of the women what you're packing. Get naked," he said.

Immediately, Jeff, George, and John stood and stripped off their underwear. Once naked, they sat back down next to their naked wives.

"Now that you're all naked, let's take this a step further," said Darryl.

Jeff stood from his seated position and put a hand in front of him to cover his cock and testicles.

"This has gone far enough," said Jeff. "This needs to stop and you need to go."

As if bored by Jeff's bravado, Darryl rolled his eyes and motioned with his gun for Jeff to sit.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

12