Fright Night-Forced Swinging Sex 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's your turn," said Darryl looking to Anne and John.

In the way that George had kissed Joan and Jeff had kissed Christine, John turned to Anne and kissed her, really kissed her, French kissed her while feeling her C cup breasts and fingering her nipples. Not needing any encouragement in the way that Joan needed, Anne returned the sexual favor by wrapping her hand around his erect prick and stroking him to an even harder erection. When they broke off the kiss, they looked at one another with sexual lust. They looked at one another with love. They looked at one another with sexual lust. They looked at one another as if they wanted to have sex. As soon as they broke off the kiss, Anne was flushed and John was breathless.

"See? It's just a kiss," said John looking from Darryl to Anne before looking back at Darryl.

John looked from Darryl to look at his wife Christine before staring at Anne's naked body while Anne looked at her husband, George.

"Just a kiss my ass. Look at you. You're all sexually excited. All you guys have huge erections and all you women have erect nipples and wet pussies," said Darryl with a long look at everyone and a pensive pause before speaking again. "I'm willing to bet you that, if I ordered the women to suck your cocks, they would," said Darryl waving his gun.

Jeff looked at his wife horrified before looking at Christine with sexual excitement.

"Please don't," said Jeff.

As if it was a B rated porn movie, the women looked shocked, albeit sexually aroused, while the men couldn't control their sexual excitement.

"I'd do anything for you not to hurt us," said Joan looking up at Darryl so innocently and while giving George the sexy eye.

Still holding his cock in her hand, Joan looked from Darryl to stare down at George's erect prick.

"Me too," said Christine altruistically. "I'd do anything to keep us all safe, even sucking another man's prick," she said fluffing her blonde hair with her hand as if getting ready to pose for a magazine photo shoot.

Christine looked from Darryl to stare down at Jeff's erect prick.

"I'd suck your cock," said Anne staring up at John. "I'd suck his cock," said Anne to Darryl this time. "Definitely, I'd blow him."

She looked from Darryl to stare down at John's cock again.

"Must they cum in our mouths?

Joan asked the question for all the women while Anne and Christine looked to Darryl for the answer.

"Duh? Of course they must cum in your mouths," he said looking from Joan to look at Anne and then Christine. "It wouldn't be much of a blowjob if they didn't cum in your mouths. Not only must they cum in your mouths but also you must swallow their cum too," said Darryl.

Joan looked from Darryl to look at Christine before looking at Anne.

"Okay," said Anne while Joan and Christine nodded their agreement.

Darry looked at the ladies and shrugged.

"Well, what are you ladies waiting for, an engraved invitation? Let's see some cock sucking, head bobbing, sexual action. Joan, you suck George's cock, you suck Jeff's cock Christine, and you suck John's cock Anne," said Darryl. "Ready? Go."

Immediately the three women took the men's cocks in their hands before moving their heads to their laps and taking their stiff pricks in their mouths. Bobbing their heads up and down as if they were bobbing for apples at Halloween, the three women going down on three men looked like a pie eating contest. As if rehearsed in advance, George put a hand to the back of Joan's brunette head, Jeff put a hand to the back of Christine's blonde head, and John put a hand to the back of Anne's red head.

Humping their heads, the three men fucked the mouths of the three women. As if this was a wife swapping, swingers' party, the three women attacked the three men's cock as if they've never had a cock in their mouths before but always wanted to suck cock. The three women attacked the three men's cocks as if they've been dying to suck them.

Joan was really sucking George while making all of those slurping sounds that men love to hear to show that the woman is enjoying sucking his cock as much as he's enjoying having his cock sucked. Bobbing her head up and down while moving her head from side to side, Christine sucked Jeff while staring up at him with her big, blue eyes. Deep throating John, Anne took all of him in her mouth while staring up at him with her beautiful, jewel like green eyes.

It was no surprise when John was first to explode his cum in Anne's mouth. As soon as Anne swallowed another man's load, George ejaculated in Joan's willing mouth. Last, seemingly holding himself back but obviously unable to control the sexual urge to ejaculate his sexual lust for Christine, Jeff shot a huge load of cum in Christine's mouth. With all three women blowing men who weren't their husbands and all three men cumming in women's mouths who weren't their wives, all three women swallowed the men's cum.

"Well, now that the women sucked you, it's only fair to return the favor. Jeff, you eat Christine's pussy, while you, George, licks Joan's pussy, and you, John, give Anne an oral orgasm," ordered Darryl.

Immediately the three men moved between the women's legs. Fingering while licking them and reaching their hand up to feel their tits and finger their nipples, they had the women squirming in no time.

"Oh, Jeff, lick my pussy, lick it," said Christine grabbing two handfuls of his hair and mashing his face in her wet cunt.

As if it was a cream pie eating contest, Christine was the first to cum.

George seemingly was enjoying eating Joan. Licking her while fingering her as he reached up his hand to fondle her tits and finger her nipples, he had her wiggling her ass in sexual enjoyment in no time.

"I've been waiting for this moment for years," said Joan. "Lick me George. Lick me. As if your finger is your cock, stick your finger deeper inside of me while licking my clit." Obediently George impaled Joan's wet pussy with his stiff finger while licking her and licking her. "Oh, my God, I'm going to cum."

Immediately after Joan had an orgasm, Anne would soon scream her sexual pleasure too from John eating her pussy in the way that Jeff had eaten Christine's pussy and George had eaten Joan's pussy.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop licking me and fucking me with your finger. I'm going to cum," said Anne screaming. "Oh, my God, John. Oh, my God. Lick me. Lick me. Please don't stop licking me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Basking in the afterglow of sex, all three women kissed their lovers' faces that were covered with their vaginal secretions while the men felt their tits and fingered their nipples.

"Now that they've sucked you and you've licked them, it's time to make love to the women that you really love and have lusted over when not with your wives," said Darryl with a dirty laugh. "Get down upon the floor to show your woman what you really, sexually think of her."

All three couples moved to the floor.

"Asshole," said Jeff.

Immediately, Christine reached her arms out for Jeff.

"Never mind him. Make love to me, Jeff. I need to feel you inside of me," said Christine while allowing Jeff to mount her. "Bury your cock inside of me."

George looked up at Darryl with a big smile on his face.

"Thank you," said George.

Joan moved to her back and spread her legs.

"Fuck me, George. Make me cum with your cock in the way you made me cum with your tongue," said Joan reaching her hand between her legs to guide George's hard prick inside of her wet pussy.

As if God was there looking down at him, John looked up to the ceiling with his hands together.

"Thank you Jesus," said John.

Anne pulled John down by his arm.

"Your prayers have been answered. Now, make love to me," said Anne. "Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me, really fuck me hard. I want you to pound my pussy hard enough to make me cum again."

Jeff made love to Christine before fucking Christine. George made love to Joan before fucking Joan. John made love to Anne before fucking Anne. After giving the three women orgasms with their fingers and with their mouths, they gave them a second orgasm with their cocks. With the women no longer able to get pregnant, after ejaculating the first load of cum in their mouths, the men ejaculated a second load of cum inside of their cunts.

Now every year, four times a year, Jeff, Joan, George, Anne, John, and Christine return to the cabin. Only, they don't go there to hike, to hunt, to fish, or to go camping. They go there to have sex. They go there to suck, lick, and fuck. With the three couples swapping partners, they've become swingers' albeit monogamous swingers within their six member group.

Only, one autumn day, history has a habit of repeating itself. While Jeff left the front door to his cabin unlocked again and the three men let their guard down while having sex with one another's wives, with guns drawn, Darryl reappeared with his two brothers, Larry and Larry.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

12