Frightened

Story Info
Sarah's fear of horror movies brings her close to brother.
4.4k words
4.56
255.9k
155
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,964 Followers

A couple of months ago I rented a horror flick and I should have known better. I don't know if anyone else has this problem but my sister, who is a year younger than me, can't watch horror movies without becoming so frightened that she can't sleep alone. And if you guessed that she usually sleeps with me at these times, then you won first prize. Mom and dad won't allow her into their bed.

The thing that bugs me is that Sarah is eighteen-years-old and she should be old enough to get a grip. It's just a movie, after all. But I love my sister and, because of that, I generally give into her when she begs me to sleep in my bed. Even though I know that she's old enough to deal with those kinds of problems by herself. But this goes way back and she just can't shake the fear. And, even though she knows how a horror movie will affect her, she still watches. Go figure.

When the movie ended, I hit the eject button on the DVD player, removed the disk and put it back in its case. Sarah was still sitting on the sofa, with her pretty feet tucked under her cute ass, staring at me. I knew what was going through her mind but I decided not to say a word, hoping that she would actually try to work out whatever it is about horror movies that makes her too afraid to sleep alone. Looking at her I could tell that probably wasn't going to happen.

"You can't sleep with me, Sarah," I said sitting back down on the sofa beside her.

"Why?"

I sighed. "You know why. There are a lot of reasons why you can't."

"Name one."

"My bed is a single and there isn't enough room for the both of us."

"We've fit on it before."

"You're eighteen, Sarah," I said. "You should be sleeping alone."

"You know what horror movies do to me."

"And that is exactly why you shouldn't watch them."

"Please, Kevin?" she asked softly.

There is actually a very good reason why I don't want her to sleep with me, especially in a bed as small as mine. The truth is that Sarah is a very beautiful young woman. Long blond hair that frames a beautiful oval face with stunning gray eyes and a full, sensual mouth, a pert nose lightly sprinkled with freckles and a body that is so sexy it nearly takes my breath away. Her legs are long and slender, her ass small and nicely rounded.

I list her attributes simply to illustrate why I don't want her in my bed. I'll be honest and admit that I find my younger sister very attractive, but therein lays my problem: Sarah is my sister, plain and simple. For me to seduce my sister would probably be the biggest mistake of my life. And it was then that I knew I would have to share the real reason I didn't want to sleep with her.

"Listen, Sarah, you and I are too old to sleep together."

"I don't know what you mean," she shrugged, her face puzzled.

"Can we keep this between us?" She nodded. I knew when I asked that she would keep my confidence. She always has. "You have no idea what it does to me when you're in my bed."

"I don't understand."

This wasn't going very well.

"Sarah, you are a very beautiful, sexy woman. I am a man, who can see that you are beautiful and sexy. To have you in my bed, as small as my bed is, is sheer misery."

My sister just stared at me for a long minute without speaking. Her pretty eyes bore into mine and I wondered what her next argument would be. Sarah is so damned lovely, so beautiful and sexy that looking at her can sometimes be unnerving. And laying beside her in the spoon fashion, which we have to do in a small twin bed, tears me up. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with a raging hardon pressing against her ass and I spend the rest of the night awake lying in an awkward position so that she doesn't wake up and feel it. Then, as I was dwelling on these thoughts, my sister surprised me to my very core.

"Kevin, do you want to fuck me?" she asked in a soft voice.

I was stunned and so speechless that I couldn't speak.

"Turn out the lights and let's go to bed," she said after a long, awkward moment.

Then, without another word, my gorgeous sister stood up and headed for the stairs. I sat on the sofa watching her cute ass as she walked from the room. I was still stunned and barely able to think for a few minutes. Sarah had just asked me if I wanted to fuck her! Do politicians lie? Of course I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to eat her pussy, suck her cute, dainty toes, suck the hard nipples of her small, firm tits and fuck her pussy until she came a dozen times. I wanted to do so many things with Sarah that it almost hurt.

But she's your sister, a voice of reasoning somewhere inside of my head kept telling me. You can't fuck your sister no matter how sexy she is. And, just because she asked you that question, it doesn't actually mean that she was offering you her nubile young body. Quite the contrary, the voice assured me. Sarah is simply offering to fuck your silly brains out because she's afraid to sleep alone. You know how frightened she is after watching a horror movie.

I sighed and got off the sofa, turned out the lights and walked up the stairs to my room. The light was out and Sarah was standing by my desk, leaning her firm little ass on the edge. We live in a corner house and the streetlight outside filtered into my room enough that I could easily see her. I walked to where she leaned against my desk and studied her petty face for a moment before speaking. I saw the way her bottom lip trembled slightly.

"You don't have to do this, Sarah," I said softly. "I know you're frightened and you know I won't ever turn you away."

"I'm not making a deal with you, Kevin," she said looking me in the eye, "just to be able to sleep in your bed. I'm not a whore."

"I know that," I shrugged. "I just...well, I don't want to take advantage of you."

She looked at me for a moment before speaking. "Do you remember all of the times I slept in here?"

I nodded.

"I can't count the times when I woke up and felt your hard cock pressing against my ass." She passed me a knowing smile. "You're not taking advantage of me, big brother."

"But I don't want you to think you have to fuck me just because I get aroused with you in my bed."

"You don't understand," she sighed. "Every time I felt your cock against my ass I wanted to roll over and take it in me."

"I didn't know," I said. I just looked at her, completely surprised, yet once again.

She shrugged and smiled. "But I was too afraid, too embarrassed to make such a brazen move."

I didn't know what to do so I did what I probably should have done a long time ago. I took Sarah in my arms and kissed her. It was the first time in my life that I had kissed my sister's lips and the feel of them, soft and pliant on mine, was wonderful. When she immediately parted her lips and accepted my tongue into my mouth, I groaned loudly. Our kiss started out slow and passionate as our tongues caressed and explored one another's mouth. Then, it became intense and so powerful that it almost took my breath away.

Sarah broke the kiss and gently pushed me back a few feet, then began to undress while I watched. When she was completely naked I drew in a sharp, nearly painful breath. My little sister was indeed a beautiful sexy girl! Her small B cup tits were firm and pale, the puffy, cone shaped aureoles puffy and pink. Her nipples were hard and fat and I stared at them for a long moment while I tried to control my breathing.

Trembling with a blazing need I dropped my gaze down across her flat tummy to the secret place between her soft, sexy thighs. I gasped with pleasure. My sister's pussy was so hot that I had to clench my teeth tightly together to keep from crying out. Her pale, unblemished mound was clean-shaven with a narrow strip of blond pubic hair above her pink lips that glistened wetly with her juices.

"Do you like my body, Kevin?" she asked in a small voice that shivered delightfully with lust.

"I love it!" I exclaimed.

"My pussy is so wet for you, big brother and it isn't because I watched some stupid horror flick."

"If I had only known..."

"Well, now you do," she smiled. "Please take off your clothes, Kevin. I've waited much too long to see you hard cock."

My cock was indeed hard, that much was easy to see. Seven hard inches strained against the gym shorts I wore and Sarah's pretty gray eyes were glued to it. I slipped my thumbs inside the waistband of my shorts and quickly shoved them down to my ankles, then kicked them away from me. I wasn't wearing underwear and when I stood up, Sarah gasped. Her eyes widened and her mouth turned into a big O as she stared at my cock.

"Fuck!" she said breathlessly, then raised her eyes to mine. "It's so beautiful!"

"I want you, Sarah!" I hissed through clenched teeth. "I want you so bad!"

"I'm yours, Kevin!" she whimpered as she stood on legs that trembled. "I've always wanted to be your girl!"

I laid my little sister back onto my bed and crawled between her spread legs. Our eyes met as I touched her lips with mine. Sarah parted her quivering lips with a soft whimper of delight and accepted my tongue inside. I've kissed a lot of girls before but no one has ever made me as hot as I was then as I kissed my sexy little sister. The soft skin of her body on mine was delightful!

I've always been a good lover, at least in my estimation, because I take the time to make a girl feel like she's the only woman in the world. And I went even further with Sarah, as I kissed her mouth, sucked her tongue and kissed her pretty face. I spent a good twenty minutes loving her neck and breasts with my tongue and lips. I licked and sucked her ear lobes, tasted her hard nipples with my lips and tongue, sucking them into my mouth, biting them lightly with my teeth.

I kissed her soft tummy, her lovely thighs and calves, and then locked eyes with her as I began to love her sexy, petite feet. I took each toe into my mouth and sucked them deeply, lovingly, while she watched. My tongue and lips caressed and kissed the soft, pink soles of Sarah's feet as she groaned her approval. My sister's eyes were wide with lust, her quivering lips parted slightly as she ran the tip of her wet, pink tongue over them.

The insides of her thighs were slick with her pussy juices and I licked them clean, savoring the taste of Sarah's womanly juices while I stared hard at the pink slit of her pussy. A tiny groan escaped her lips when I pressed my lips to the soft skin of her puffy little pussy mound. I kissed her mound, licked it and nuzzled the tip of my nose against the soft blond strip of hair. I could smell the heady scent of Sarah's aroma and it nearly drove me mad.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!" she hissed softly.

My tongue lightly touched her hot, steamy lips and Sarah had to clench her teeth to keep from waking up our parents. I began to bathe my sister's pussy with my greedy tongue while she fondled her firm little tits. Her long fingers pinched and tugged on her hard nipples, bringing gasps of desire to her mouth. Sarah's hips began to rock, moving slowly against my mouth.

I spread the delightful hood back from her clit and began flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Sarah gasped loudly and took my head in both of her hands, combing her fingers through my hair as she stared into my face with lust-glazed eyes. My tongue, flicking and dancing over her clit and up and down her wet, slippery gash, sent shivers of delight crawling deliciously up and down her back.

"Eat my pussy, big brother!" she hissed. "Your mouth feels so fucking good!"

"You like it, baby?"

"I love it!" Sarah's fingers tugged on my hair, holding onto my head as she arched her back and pressed her wet cunny tight against my face. "I want to cum all over your sexy face!"

"Oh, baby, I want to taste your cum!"

I became a ravenous animal and began to love my sister's pussy with a fierce need to make her cum. She was so close to orgasm. I could feel it in the way her legs trembled, the quivering of her parted lips, the harsh and quick gasps from her sexy mouth and the way her hips began to rock and hump my face with unrelenting desire. Sarah's eyes closed tightly and she tossed her head back on the pillow and gritted her teeth to keep from screaming.

"I'm going to cum, Kevin! Oh, fuck! Yessssssssss! Eat my cunt, big brother, eat me and make me cum!"

Her hands behind my head pulled harder and she slammed her cunt against my face so tight I could hardly breathe. Then her hips began to jerk wildly and her pussy shuddered violently as she began to orgasm. I held her thighs tightly and continued to eat her quaking pussy as she cried out softly, her voice a series of grunts and gasps of pleasure. Sarah's long nails dug into the soft flesh of my back as her orgasm ripped powerfully through her loins.

Finally, my sister collapsed onto her back, gasping softly for breath. I kissed her trembling thighs, kissed the soft, puffy mound of her pussy while she crawled slowly back from the depths of the most formidable orgasm of her life. I moved upward until my face hovered above hers and rested my weight on one hand while I gently pushed strands of damp, sweaty hair from her lovely face. She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"That was incredible!" she exclaimed in a low, excited voice.

"I thought so, too," I murmured. "I've never been with anyone as fiery as you."

"So, I'm fiery?" she asked with arched brow."

"You are one hot lady, Sarah," I assured her.

Then I kissed her. She parted her lips, took my tongue inside of her mouth and began sucking gently on it as we locked eyes. It was the most incredible experience kissing my sister, feeling her warm mouth sucking my tongue and looking into her eyes at the same time. The hard nipples of her small tits brushed my chest in a wonderful way as we moved gently together.

"Let me suck your cock!" she exclaimed. "I want to taste you man-spunk!"

"You swallow?" I asked grinning.

"For you I will," she said, her eyes bright with lust. "I want your seed in my tummy!"

"Oh, yeah, baby!"

I rolled over onto my back as she crawled quickly between my legs. Sarah took my hard cock into one hand, curling her lovely fingers around the throbbing shaft. Her eyes were on mine as she ran her pink tongue up and down my shaft, swirling the tip around the head and driving me mad with desire. I've known this sweet, sexy creature all of my life and it was so incredulous to watch her between my legs as she serviced my cock.

"You smell so good!" she said in a husky voice as she breathed my scent in deeply. "I wish I could sleep with it in my mouth all night!"

"So do I!"

I nearly bit my tongue when Sarah suddenly engulfed my cock with her hot mouth. She took the head deep into her mouth until it touched the back of her throat then backed off until just the tip of the head was between her sexy lips. Her eyes stared into mine and I could tell she enjoyed watching my face, as she loved my cock.

Then she was fucking my cock with her mouth as she jacked with one soft hand. The other hand cupped my balls and toyed with them as her mouth sucked me hard. Her eyes finally left mine as she focused on pleasing me. Her lovely head bobbed up and down on my cock in a corkscrew motion as her hand stroked my shaft. It was so damned exhilarating! I couldn't - and still can't – remember when any girl causing me such pleasure!

"Suck it, baby! Suck my cock!"

"MMMMM!"

"Hurry, big brother! I need your seed!"

I took Sarah's head in my hands and held it while I gently rocked my hips. I didn't need to fuck her sexy mouth hard and fast. Just having my cock in her mouth and seeing the way her pretty lips stretched to accommodate my fat shaft was enough for me. She groaned as she sucked me, knowing that she was the cause of my wonderfully intense pleasure, and knowing that soon she would be relieved with a mouthful of her big brother's thick, sticky love juice.

"Oh, baby...soon!" I gasped. "I can't hold off much longer!"

"MMMMM!" she groaned deeply in her throat.

Knowing that I was close, Sarah intensified the pressure of her mouth. It felt like nothing I had ever felt in my life. I didn't know where she had learned to suck cock with such expertise but I suddenly wanted to shake the hand of the man who had taught her. My little sister was about to bring her big brother to a mind-blowing orgasm.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

I tensed and gritted my teeth as my cock exploded inside Sarah's cum-greedy mouth. I began to pant hard, my breath coming out in quick, successive gasps of unbridled pleasure. Sarah's lips had made a tight seal around the shaft of my cock, just below the head. She took every drop of my seed as my balls emptied into her wet, warm mouth. A low, satisfied groan came from somewhere deep inside of my belly and my chest heaved with each gasp that left my mouth.

Then, surprising me more than any time in my life, my little sister rose up and crawled beside me after she took all I had to give. A playful grin spread her full lips that were closed. As I watched, Sarah opened her mouth and I saw a puddle of thick, white cum on her pink tongue. Then, without missing a beat, she closed her mouth and swallowed every drop!

"Fuck!" I gasped, surprise etched onto my face. "That was hot!"

"Not as hot as taking your cum in my mouth," she giggled. "By the way, you absolutely have the best cum I have ever tasted!"

"Then, little sister," I growled playfully as I pulled her into my arms, "you know where you can get more if you should ever need it!"

"How about every day?"

"That can be arranged," I laughed.

We lay together on our sides, facing each other, our lips touching and our tongues caressing. I have a confession to make: Sarah is the first girl I have ever kissed after emptying my seed into her mouth. I have to admit that the taste of my seed in her mouth wasn't all that bad. Besides, I figured that if she can kiss me after I take her pussy juice and cum in my mouth, I have nothing to complain about.

It felt good and right lying naked with my sister after we had just made oral love. All of the nights I spent laying in this bed with her beside me, my hard cock rubbing gently against her delightful ass while I tried hard not to touch her with it, had brought us to this point. It was because of fear from watching horror movies that had brought us this close and I vowed then to watch a lot more horror movies with her in the future. Then, within a minute, my sister shattered that truth.

"Can I tell you something?" she murmured.

"Sure."

"Promise not to get mad?"

"Promise."

"I'm not really afraid of horror flicks," she said grinning as she raised her head and looked at me.

I stared at Sarah with disbelief on my face. She could have told me that our parents had adopted me and I don't think it would have surprised me more. She stared into my face, her pretty eyes filled with that familiar mischievousness that I had become used to over the years.

"You're kidding."

"Nope," she giggled. "The only reason I pretended to be afraid was so I could sleep with you. I've already told you about waking up and feeling your cock touching my ass. I had hoped you would one day put it to use."

With a broad grin, Sarah moved a hand lightly over my belly and gently curled her soft fingers around my limp cock. The feeling of her small hand on my cock was exquisite and it didn't take long before I was hard again.

"Oh, my!" My sister looked at me with a playful expression on her face. "Your dick is getting hard again!"

"Oh, fuck, Sarah!" I hissed through clenched teeth.

"Do you like the way I touch you?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"I need you in me, Kevin!" Sarah squeezed my cock and I groaned loudly.

I rolled my sister onto her back and slipped between her spread legs. Her arms went immediately around my neck as I touched the head of my cock to her sopping wet pussy. She raised her feet and wrapped long, slender legs around my waist as my cock began to penetrate her pussy. Sarah and I both moaned softly as my cock sank slowly inside of her.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,964 Followers
12