Frilly White Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, we have to get this out of the way first," her father said, pulling on the bottom two ribbons holding the dress's removable section in place. Then he pulled on the top two and lifted the section away, exposing her pert, young breasts.

"Oh Lordy," Mr. Craig sighed.

Her pink nipples were already partially swollen with her arousal, and as the room's cool air swirled over them they grew stiffer.

"Now, Sweetheart, I understand you're nervous about... Well, about acting like you do when it's just you and me," her father said with an understanding tone. "But you don't have to be. You can be yourself. Really Sweetheart."

"Ok, Daddy," she said. Then she handed her drink back to him and dropped to her hands. As she crawled off the mattress and across the floor her breasts swayed delicately under her. Behind her, she heard heated groans from the men at the table who could see up her dress, and in front of her Mr. Craig's eyes gleamed with pleasure as he watched her approach. Reaching the couch, she brought herself up onto her knees where she paused, staring at his crotch and the bulge straining his jeans, her heart fluttering over its size. Pulling herself up into his lap, she slid sideways and leaned against his strong chest and broad shoulder, her hands in her lap.

Mr. Craig's one hand came to rest on her knee while his other slipped around behind her and out to cup the curve of her thigh.

She sat there quietly for a moment, her nerves making her fidget with the skirt. Although her father had told her to be herself, she was having difficulty finding her voice. Afterall, this wasn't her daddy. And even though her body was excited by what was happening, she was also experiencing a flash of shyness. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, she wiggled her ass atop Mr. Craig's manhood and raised her eyes to his.

"What's that I feel, Mr. Craig?" She whispered, her voice shaking slightly.

"It's my thingy," he smiled.

That's what Daddy always says! Cindy thought. She didn't know if his phrasing was purely coincidence, or if her father had coached him. Either way it didn't really matter. Excitement raced along her nerves and she reflexively wiggled her ass some more.

"Ca-Can I see it?" She asked, her practiced stammer enhanced by her nerves.

"If you're a good girl," he told her, parroting Mr. Kole again.

Daddy DID coach him!

"I will be, I promise," she whispered, pinching her bottom lip with her teeth.

"Ok. Well, you'll have to move so I can get it out," he said, his hands lifting her off his lap and setting her down beside him.

Cindy anxiously watched him unsnap his jeans and pull the zipper down, her own hands in her lap nervously fidgeting with the dress's skirt. Standing up, Mr. Craig pushed his clothes down then sat back down. While he used his feet to kick them off and aside, Cindy gazed at his freed, semi-erect cock. When she'd seen it straining his jeans she'd suspected that he was bigger than either Mr. Stone or her daddy, and now she knew he was. It wasn't a huge difference, but enough to be obvious even in its current state.

"Come here, Sweetie," he said, slipping one hand under her ass and the other under her legs to scoop her up and lift her into his lap.

As he positioned her with her ass on one leg she pulled her dress out from under her so that she sat directly on his thigh. With her legs dangling across his lap and off the edge of the couch she leaned against him again. He had one arm behind her, his hand cupping her thigh like before, but this time his other reached across her to cuff her side just below the dress's missing section. Its proximity made her breasts ache to be touched and being wrapped in his strong embrace made a familiar warmth flow through her, eliciting a quiet sigh.

"It's so big," she whispered, with practiced amazement as she gazed at his still semi-hard manhood propped up against her inner thigh.

"Do you want to touch it?" He smiled.

"I-I don't know," she sighed hesitantly, her eyes lifting to his.

"Go ahead. I want you to," he breathed. "And you said you'd be a good girl."

Daddy did coach him, she thought again, the words sending hot gusts blowing through her loins, fanning her embers into glowing briquettes of desire. Dropping her gaze back to the cock, she timidly reached for it. As her fingers wrapped around the thick shaft as best they could it pulsed with life, making a little gasp slip past her lips.

"Go ahead and stroke it, Sweetie," Mr. Craig sighed.

Gripping him gently, Cindy slowly slid her hand up and down, her fingers slipping lightly along the pole's flesh. It rapidly grew to full rigidity, proving to be even larger than she'd thought. As her hand slid up and down she thought about how he would likely be fucking her with it at some point in the evening and her pussy quivered with anticipation. The tip soon grew shiny with precum and she spread the natural lubricant down onto his shaft so she could grip him a little tighter . . . stroke him a little faster.

"Oh yes, that's a good girl," he sighed. His hand slipped up to a breast and his fingers squeezed the pliant flesh.

"Ooh," Cindy sighed, the ache within her mounds pulsing. Sitting in the big man's lap, stroking on his rigid cock, her flesh simmered with the heat radiating from her crackling embers.

After fondling her one tit for a minute, his hand moved to the other, then back again. Under the attentions her nipples grew into solid little pink spires of lust fronting her pert mounds and he brushed his thumb back and forth over them, making them zing.

"Am I being a good girl, Mr. Craig," she whispered.

"Yes you are, Sweetie," he smiled, tweaking one of her nipples.

"Ooh," she gasped, a mixture of pain and pleasure rolling through her.

"Do you like playin' with my thingy?" He asked, his fingers cupping and squeezing her aching mound.

"Yes, Sir," she breathed, her hand working a little faster on his cock.

"You're such a good girl," he whispered.

His praise combined with the other things to send stronger heated gusts across her embers, fan them into red-hot coals of lust. She wiggled her ass on his leg, coating his flesh with some of the juices seeping from her wet sex and her hand worked a little faster, pumping up and down along his thick shaft.

"Yea, such a good girl," he moaned, his hand growing hungrier on her tit.

Another, distant groan, made her glance over at the poker table. The other men were all looking over, mesmerized by the image of her in Mr. Craig's lap, stroking his cock.

They're watchin' me! The thought screamed in her mind. They're watchin' me play with his cock!

She'd never had an audience before. The idea heightened the breezes . . . gave them more force . . . more heat. Her embers sparked and crackled excitedly and her pussy grew wetter.

"I like you playin' with my titties," she whispered, making sure it was loud enough for the others to hear.

"Oh yes, Sweetie," Mr. Craig groaned, more precum appearing at the tip of his cock.

Cindy quickly worked this additional lubrication onto his shaft and used it to glide her hand up and down even faster.

"Yes. Just like that, Sweetie," he moaned, nuzzling his lips within the curls at the top of her head and kissing her. "Just like that."

Up and down her hand worked . . .

Jerking . . .

Tugging . . .

"Yes, just like that," his hand molded and squeezed her plaint tits . . . his fingers twirled and tweaked her engorged nipples.

Sighing with the heat radiating out from her embers, Cindy's breasts pulsed with pleasure, their ache being fueled and sated at once. Under the dress her flesh simmered and between her legs her pussy quivered . . . wanting to be touched . . . to be fucked.

"Such a good girl," he moaned, still nuzzling her curls and kissing her head. His hand manipulated her breasts . . . sculpting their plaint flesh.

Cindy's embers sparked and snapped within her loins . . . their heat building . . . growing. Her juices flowed . . . her sex quivering excitedly . . . becoming wetter and wetter.

"Oh yes, Sweetie. Oh yes," he groaned, his cock growing stiffer in her hand.

"It's actin' funny," she whispered, again loud enough for all to hear. "Is it alright?"

"Yea, Sweetie. Just keep doin' what you're doin'," he moaned, nuzzling . . . kissing.

Mr. Kole kept a couple of ornamental hand towel-sized doilies draped over the backs of the couches just for times like this. Leaning forward, she reached out with her empty hand and grabbed the nearest one to lay atop the skirt. Then she leaned back against Mr. Stone again, her hand eagerly jerking on his cock, flying up and down now . . . pulling . . . tugging . . . urging his climax ahead.

"Oh yes!" He groaned, his head rolling back . . . his muscles clenching.

In her hand his cock twitched and bucked . . . white semen shooting from it . . . spraying the towel and dribbling on her hand. She let it seep down between her hand and his manhood and used the additional lubrication to tighten her grasp on him while jerking even faster.

"Oh fuck," he gasped after the last strong spray was released.

"Did I do good, Mr. Craig?" She whispered, milking the last drops from him.

"Oh yes, Sweetie. You did real good," he sighed, his hand dropping away from her tit.

Smiling, she used the towel to clean her hand then slid off his lap and laid in a ball on the nearby end table. Then she got down on her hands and knees again and crawled back to the mattress, knowing he could see her wet pussy under the dress.

Returning to kneel in place, she looked up at the poker table and the men looking back at her, hunger gleaming in their eyes. Under those lustful gazes, Cindy's hands shook slightly as she fidgeted with the dress's skirt and she forced them to rest in her lap. Her entire body ached with the desire emanating from her sizzling embers. Her quivering pussy yearned to be touched . . . to be fucked. And while she knew it would be happening eventually . . . knew that one of these men would be atop her at some point . . . she had no way of knowing when.

And she really didn't want to wait.

"Daddy... please," she whispered, looking directly at him.

His smile told her that he understood. Turning his eyes to the table, he tossed his cards down and looked at the two other men expectantly. His act drew their attentions and they dragged their eyes from Cindy as they laid their cards down as well.

"Well, Lee, looks like you win this hand," Mr. Kole announced. "And that is one nice sized pot. Plus, it appears my lovely daughter is wanting to be fucked."

Cindy whimpered quietly hearing the declaration . . . knowing what it meant.

Mr. Grant's face split into a wide grin and he pushed his chair back without even bothering to rake in the chips. Cindy's heart raced as she watched him unbutton his shirt while walking around the table and to the foot of the mattress. Behind him, Mr. Stone and her father also got up and walked over to stand at the mattress's side.

Cindy looked up at the three men, nibbling at her lip, her innocent features flush with arousal and framed by her dark, springy curls. Under their hungry gazes she nervously folded and unfolded her hands in her lap. The dress clung loosely to her petite body, its collar hugging her throat and the sleeves flowing down her arms. Exposed by the missing section, her firm little breasts quivered gently with her shallow breaths, fronted by swollen, pink nipples. From under the skirt her stockings-clad thighs struck out.

"Lay back, Sweetheart," her father instructed.

Shifting forward, she obediently did as told, lying on her back with her head resting on one of the pillows. In her peripheral vision she saw Mr. Craig stepping up beside the mattress opposite her father and Mr. Stone. He hadn't bothered putting his pants on and his flaccid cock hung at his crotch. The sound of a jangling belt pulled her attention back to Mr. Grant who was pushing his pants down, reveling his own semi-hard cock. Cindy's heart fluttered at the sight of it . . . her pussy quivering as she saw it was bigger even than Mr. Craig's.

"Lift your dress for us," her father said.

The idea that she would be exposing her most secret place to the men sent nervous excitement coursing through her and she hesitantly reached down to the skirts hem. Lifting it slowly, she gradually uncovered the elastic cuffs to the stockings . . . revealed the delicate flesh of her thighs above them. Her legs were spread slightly apart and as she lifted the skirt higher she unveiled her pussy between them, a chorus of appreciative groans greeting the sight. She knew what it looked like, she'd looked at it a mirror while playing with herself. Engorged with her desire, her pink lips shined and glistened with her juices, the light feathering of hairs sparkled dew-like with them. Poking out from under its hood at the top, her little clit tingled as cool air swirled over it.

"Fuck, you are beautiful," Mr. Grant breathed as he dropped to his knees at the foot of the mattress, one hand stroking his manhood.

Cindy piled the skirt at her waist, then brought her hands up to either side of her head, her fingers clutching at the pillowcase. Although her body yearned to be fucked, and she expected all the men to do so at some point this evening, she was suddenly nervous. Again, she'd never been with anyone other than her daddy. Turning her eyes to where he stood beside the mattress, she saw him smiling down at her, his eyes sparkling excitedly . . . lustfully. The hunger in his gaze as he watched her about to be fucked by his friend translated to a surge of excitement in her and she took a couple of deep breaths to calm her jangling nerves.

"Mmm," she sighed as Mr. Grant's empty hand touched her thigh, its heat radiating through the stocking to simmer against her flesh. Turning her eyes to him she watched him push the leg further open. Then he did the same to her other leg and she obediently spread her legs for him, bending her knees and planting her shoes into the mattress.

He climbed on top of her. Using his empty hand to hold himself above her, he guided himself to her sex with the other. His cocktip pressed into her slit . . . slid through her wetness . . . sought out her opening . . . found it.

Cindy closed her eyes . . . held her breath.

Applying pressure, his cockhead forced her walls to part . . . her pussy to accept him.

"Ooh," she mewed, her head rolling back slightly, her fingers grabbing at the pillowcase.

"Fuck that's tight," he groaned happily as his progress was halted after only a couple inches of his cock entered her. His hips pulled back slightly . . . pushed forward . . . more of him penetrated her before once more being stopped.

"Mmm," she whimpered, his girth stretching her walls.

His hand came out from between them and joined the other in holding him above her as he pulled back again. This time when he pushed forward his entire length slid deep inside her . . . filling her pussy. Holding himself there, he rolled his hips for a moment, grinding against her . . . his cock shifting inside her.

"Ooh-mmm," she mewed, her embers bursting into dancing flames. Her legs tensed . . . lifted her against him . . . her own hips rolling delicately. He was indeed bigger than her daddy.

"Oh yea," he groaned, his hips drawing back . . . extracting a portion of his manhood. Then he slid the whole thing back inside her . . . ground against her some more. Pulling back and pushing forward he began to slowly fuck her, his rigid cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. Soon he was extracting all except his cockhead before sliding the entire length back into her.

Beneath him Cindy whimpered and mewed, her pussy being stuffed again and again. Her legs lifted her to greet his cock with each gradual descent, her hips twitched slightly with each full penetration. Upon her chest her breasts rolled gently with her body's motion.

"Ooh, Mr. Grant," she mewed, rolling her head back and opening her eyes.

"You are such a sweet lil' slut," he groaned, meeting her gaze.

"Ooh," she whimpered, her fires dancing excitedly within her loins. Her daddy would sometimes call her such things, and it always excited her . . . being his naughty girl. And now she was being Mr. Grant's.

Up and down his hips humped . . .

Slowly . . .

Rhythmically . . .

In and out his cock pistoned . . .

Making her fires grow . . .

Making them dance . . .

Her hips lifted to meet his thrusts . . .

Her fingers clutched at the pillowcase . . .

Hearing other groans reminded her of the other men and she turned to look for them. Her father and Mr. Craig had taken seats in the chairs and Mr. Stone sat on the one couch, all three of them intently watching her being fucked. The fact that she had an audience affected her . . . added fuel to her fires . . . stirred an orgasm within the swirling flames.

"Ooh, it feels so good," she panted, turning her attention back to the man atop her.

"What does?" He breathed.

"Your... thingy... in my..." she whimpered with a heated stammer.

"Oh, you lil' slut," he groaned, his rhythmic pace increasing slightly. As his cock pistoned in and out of her a little faster he brought a hand to one of her tits, his fingers cupping and squeezing its pliant flesh.

"Ooh," she mewed, her back arching slightly to press herself into the hand. Within the flames the orgasm grew in force . . . making her fingers grab at the pillowcase . . . tug on it.

In and out his cock pistoned, stuffing her pussy over and over, fucking her with a building rhythm. His hand manipulated her tit, squeezing and molding it hungrily.

"Ooh, your thingy feels so good, Mr. Grant," she panted, her body being rocked by his thrusts, her head slipping along the pillow, her curls fluttering gently. "It's so big."

"You're such a sweet lil' slut," he groaned, his thrusts becoming more forceful. Wet slapping sounds echoed in the room as his cock pistoned in and out of her pussy.

"Ooh yes," she whimpered, her fingers clasping onto the pillowcase as the orgasm emerged from the flames . . . approached the edge of its release. "Ooh, Mr. Grant."

Up and down his hips pumped . . .

His hand molesting her tit . . .

His cock thrusting faster . . .

Harder . . .

Shoving her ass down into the mattress . . .

Her legs lifting her to meet him . . .

Her hips twitching . . .

In and out his cock pistoned . . .

In and out . . .

In and out . . .

"Ooh. Ooh," she panted, the orgasm reaching the edge to peer over it. Electricity shooting along her nerves made her muscles start to clench, caused a thin sheen of sweat to coat her flesh.

"Fuck, your pussy feels good," he groaned above her, his rhythm building more.

"Ooh yes. Harder Mr. Grant. Harder," she whimpered, shoving herself up onto him.

"Oh fuck, you are so dirty," he growled, his hips jackhammering at her . . . shoving her ass deep into the mattress . . . making it bounce with each primal thrust.

"Ooh please. Please," she cried, the orgasm teetering on the brink . . . teasing her with its rapturous promise. Her fingers pulled at the pillowcase urgently . . . her muscles tightening . . . her pussy clenching around his cock . . . squeezing it.

"Oh fuck." His hand pulled away from her tit to help hold him up as his rhythm's pace increased . . . his hips pounding him into her . . . harder . . . faster.

"Ooh, Mr. Grant. Ooh," she gasped, lying in the middle of the rec-room being fucked by this man while her father and two other friends watched. Her nerves screamed with excitement . . . her body trembled with lust. The orgasm leaned over the precipice . . . teetering, and her eyes closed as her head lolled from one side to the other.

"Such a dirty lil' slut," he groaned, his rhythm starting to deteriorate.