Frivolity

Story Info
Young woman needs money for a night out.
2.9k words
4.28
45.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

I was in the front room of the house I was sharing with some friends when Sandy came wandering in. I was studying, while watching the game. Perhaps watching the game with occasional study might be more accurate. I actually had quite a bit of work I intended to get through that weekend.

Then Sandy came flitting into the house. Sandy is a bit on the frivolous side. In the fable of the grasshopper and the ant, Sandy would absolutely sympathise with the grasshopper, knowing exactly where he was coming from. And she'd expect Social Services to provide the grasshopper with comfortable winter quarters. Sandy enjoyed life, but wasn't too good at long term goals.

Money was for spending, which meant she was perpetually broke and scrounging off friends. I suspected that was why she was here today, but she was going to be out of luck. My housemates had just had to cough up for rent for the next month and they'd all be on the short side, cash wise.

Hoping to avoid confrontation I slipped down to my room and closed the door. Fat lot of good that did. Sandy is like a bloodhound when it comes to sniffing out a stray dollar that she might be able to spend. I'd barely settled down over my notebooks when there was a tap on the door and she popped her head in.

"Hi, Mickey," she said. Very nice voice on that young woman, like the sounds of tinkling bells. She was blonde, naturally, I think, and very nicely shaped. I wouldn't mind seeing a lot more of that body.

"Hi, Sandy," I replied, "and the answer is no. And the name is Michael. Mickey is the name of a well-known mouse and I make no claim to it."

"What do you mean, no?" she demanded. "I haven't asked for anything."

"You might as well step in and close the door," I grumbled. "I know you haven't asked for anything. I thought I'd just save time by getting the refusal in first."

"I don't just come around when I want something, you know," she protested. "I was just being friendly."

"Oh, so you don't need any money for something special?"

"No, I don't. Um, now that you mention it, a couple of the girls were going out for a few drinks tonight and invited me along, but I'm a little short."

She looked at me hopefully and I looked blank, obviously not getting the hint. She gave a huffing little sigh and put on the bite.

"You've always got money. Can't you lend me a few dollars for tonight? I'll pay it back on payday, I swear."

I bet she would. When her first payday approached she asked me to pick up a few items for her and she'd pay me when she got home with her nice new pay-packet. I got the items and when she got home she was already broke. She'd spent all her pay on the way home. Plus she owed me and two other people who had been silly enough to think she would make it home with her pay. I never did see that money.

"The reason I have money is because I don't spend it," I pointed out. "I especially don't spend it buying you a night's entertainment. No dice."

"Oh, come on. You can afford it and you know I'm good for it. Please. I'm desperate. I have to get out of the house for a few hours. Don't be mean. I don't need all that much. Once we get started the boys will provide us with drinks."

I'll bet they would, always hoping to get into her pants. I hadn't heard of anyone having any success up to that point, but the thought gave me an idea.

"I'll tell you what. You want something and I want something. Maybe we can come to an agreement."

Sandy's face brightened, which made it even funnier to watch the consternation wash over it.

"You can start by taking off your clothes and letting me see your body," I said, amazing myself by speaking quite calmly.

"What? Why do I have to take my clothes off?"

"Because I want you to," I pointed out.

"You don't seriously think I'm going to get undressed in front of you just so I can borrow a few dollars?"

"Mmm." I pretended to consider the question before I answered.

"No," I decided. "I expect you to stalk out the door, slamming it in a huff. Even if you do take your clothes off I would still be expecting you to dress again and flounce out, swearing, when you find that I intend to fuck you long and hard."

"I don't do that sort of thing," Sandy snapped at me.

"So I've heard, but you are uncommitted to anyone and you're over eighteen so you're fair game. Ah, don't slam the door too hard on the way out."

She stood there glaring at me.

"You're not going to lend me the money unless I play your silly game, are you?"

I just smiled and winked at her, waiting her out. She was weighing up her night out, a known factor, against having to get undressed in front of a man, an unknown factor. I was quite surprised when she came down on the side of stripping. She must really want her night out.

"All right," she breathed. "I'll take my clothes off but that's it. And if you breathe a word of this to anyone, I'll kill you."

"Hey," I protested. "We manly men don't need to boast about the women we have. Everyone knows that they throw themselves at us. Boasting would be poor form. And, despite what you decide, I fully intend to have sex with you before you leave this room."

I received another nasty look. I was building up a nice collection of them. Then, to my surprise, Sandy started to undo her blouse.

Far be it from me to discourage the woman. I kept my mouth shut and my eyes open, enjoying the sights. The blouse came of easily enough, revealing a frilly bra and a decent cleavage. Then the bra came off. This involved quite a bit of lip chewing and nervous glances and pink blushes. Standing there topless, Sandy gave me a hopeful look, sort of asking is this enough? I gave her an expectant look, indicating I was waiting for the rest of the show.

Her skirt came down and she stepped out of it, blushing hotly now. Her thumbs hooked onto her panties and started to draw them down, but then she balked. Ever ready to help a maiden in distress, I moved closer. My fingers replaced her thumbs and I gently lowered her panties, holding them so she could step out of them. Then I had to stand up, take her wrists, and move them away from where she was trying to cover herself.

Sandy really had a very nice figure. Her breasts were high and firm, with no gravity sag, standing out and begging to be touched. They would just have to wait a moment. The touching was coming.

I ran my fingers through the soft curls on her mons, and then gave them a little tug.

"I'd always wondered if this colour was natural," I murmured, continuing to rub against her mons.

With that I stood up and started stripping.

"What are you doing?" came the protest.

"Fair's fair," I observed. "If I'm allowed to see what I'm getting, you should be allowed to see what you're getting."

Sandy was blushing and ostentatiously looking elsewhere when her future present came on display. Not that I hadn't seen her sneaking a peak, mind you.

"You might as well get dressed again," she said, "because this is as far as it goes. I'm not having sex with you."

For an answer I just moved slightly closer and captured her breasts. Holding them nicely cupped I bent down and kissed first one and then the other, making sure the nipples were included. Sandy was pushing at me, telling me to lay off.

I straightened up, sliding my arms around her, hands closing upon her bottom. I drew her firmly against me, letting her feel my hard rigidity pressing against her tummy, while I kissed her. While I kissed her (and she kissed me back quite nicely) I ran my hands up and down her bottom.

After a while the kissing slackened off a little and we parted slightly. Just enough for me to slide a hand between our bodies and start massaging her mons and points south. Sandy stiffened slightly with that first touch, pushing at me again.

"Stop that," she muttered. "I said I wasn't having sex."

"This isn't sex," I pointed out. "Just a bit of friendly touching, and it's your turn."

I grabbed one of her hands and dragged it between our bodies to where it could close upon my erection. I think her hand closed automatically when something was pressed against it, rather than by choice, but she took hold of me.

There followed a very pleasant diversion where I became increasingly familiar with her body, and found her exploring mine, or part of mine, anyway. After a while I eased back and sat upon the bed, drawing Sandy down so that she was sitting, straddling my lap, her slit pressed rather firmly against my erection.

"I'm not having sex with you," she muttered. "I mean it, so don't try anything."

Not a problem, I assured her. I'd leave the choice to her. At the same time my hands closed over her buttocks and lifted, letting my cock slide into position for easy entry. Then I slid my hands down along her thighs and waited.

Sandy found herself in just the wrong position. Without the support of my hands she started pressing down against my cock and I could feel her lips starting to yield.

"You stop that," she hissed, a frantic note in her voice.

"I'm not doing anything," I pointed out. "I'm just sitting here."

Her arms went up around my neck to give herself a grip and she tried to pull up and away from the threatened invasion. It was rather unfortunate, I suppose, that the way my hands were at the back of her knees prevented her from getting a decent grip with them. Gravity, once it starts, just keeps rolling merrily along. With nothing to hold it her body started sinking down, and my shaft was quite prepared to allow her to sink.

"You can't do this," she softly wailed. "I said no."

"I'm not doing it," I pointed out. "I'm just sitting here. You're the one doing it." I just wasn't going to stop her.

There was literally nothing she could do and we both knew it. There was a momentary pause while Sandy found herself with her hymen being pressured, then there was a soft wail of, "No, damn you," and her journey to new adventures continued, not stopping until she was seated firmly on my lap, neatly skewered.

"You rotten bastard," she moaned, sitting there, while I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. We stayed like that for a while, me relishing the feel of myself inside her and her adjusting to this new sensation.

Nothing stays the same. Feeling the time was right I pressed upwards into her and relaxed out again. Repeating, I applied a little more movement. At the first gentle thrust Sandy stiffened, her whole body seeming to go rigid, and the arms around my neck threatened to strangle me. She stayed like that for a few more thrusts, and then all the starch drained out of her.

She made a breathy little, "ooohhh," sound and just totally relaxed against me, clinging to me. She held me tight, but her bottom was now in action, twitching up and down, pushing to meet my gentle thrusts, her face going completely dreamy.

I kept it like that, just moving easily within her, gently stoking her fires and building her arousal. She moved against me in an almost dreamlike state, her eyes closed, enjoying the movements of our bodies, not initiating any action but quite content to let me carry her along.

Carry her along was what I did, working hard to build on her arousal while trying to keep mine under tight control. I could probably have brought her to fruition with a few hard and fast strokes. I know I could do that for myself. The game-plan, however, called for me to take it easy, letting everything build slowly. So that's what happened.

A nice gentle fuck that went on and on, slowly but surely building her arousal, each gentle thrust leaving her that much closer to a climax. I may have had to slow down occasionally to ensure that I didn't climax, but she was getting there.

She finally reached the trigger point. I could tell from the way her eyes popped open and she had a sudden look of shock on her face. As far as I was concerned that was my cue to push a little harder and send her over the edge, and she fell nicely, gasping and shuddering as she went, a look of total consternation on her face.

I relaxed while Sandy just leaned against me, clutching me, little aftershocks causing her to twitch. Finally she raised her head and looked around, seeming too embarrassed to look directly at me.

"Um, I think I'd like to get dressed," she mumbled.

"Ah, not yet," I protested. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Wh-what?"

"I intend to have sex with you before you get dressed. I said I was going to, you know."

"Wh-what are you talking about. We just, ah, did it."

Now she was looking at me, watching me shake my head.

"The preliminaries don't count," I said airily. "Now it's time."

With that I lifted her off my shaft and onto her feet. Standing, I turned her back to the bed, encouraging her to lie down. I tucked the pillows under her head, raising it a little, so she was looking down on the playing arena. I knelt between her thighs, giving her an excellent view of my wet and glistening cock as it poised above her.

I eased towards her until the head was just resting nicely against her lips. Her eyes were wide as she watched and waited. It was one thing to feel herself sink onto my cock; it was something else to actually see it poised above her and about to drive forward.

I waited for a moment before slipping the head just past the entrance, her lips closing around me.

"Ready?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"Too bad," I murmured, and pushed vigorously forward.

She was hot, wet, and slippery, and already stretched to the right size. I slid neatly into position, like a rabbit diving down his burrow, and like all buck bunnies I proceeded to make use of my doe.

My nice gentle movements were a thing of the past. I drove in hard, demanding a response and, after the first startled reaction, I got one. Sandy bucked under me, her natural instincts kicking in, riding me just as hard as I was riding her. Her legs came up and closed around me while she clung to me, hips moving with the tempo I established, one that was a lot faster and harder than the earlier gentle loving.

I will admit that I was counting on that first climax of hers leaving her susceptible to another quick climax. I was going to look like an incompetent idiot if it didn't, because I was already close to my own climax. I pounded her pussy nice and hard, giving my all and hoping it would suffice.

The first episode had been quiet. Now Sandy was making eager little sounds, gasping and pleading and goading me to do more. To shut her up my mouth closed over hers while my hands closed upon her breasts, mauling them, and all the time my hips were plunging back and forth, driving in time after time.

Sandy proved to be a sensitive girl and a fast comer, fortunately, as I sure didn't last all that long this time. I felt her stiffening under me, her internal muscles clamping around me, even while I was letting loose. She shrieked and bucked under me, her scream being lost in my own mouth.

Then she was collapsing, sagging back down against the bed while I sagged down on top of her, holding her pressed to the bed, both of us spent.

I propped on one elbow, watching lying there. She looked so childlike, but that was no child I'd had under me. I had learned a couple of things about her. She was a natural blonde and she wasn't a virgin. Not now, anyway. I'd also learnt that I liked her in my bed and wanted to keep her there. This bore thinking on.

I settled back onto the bed next to her, hand resting comfortably on her breast, idly stroking it and playing with the nipple. I was young and healthy and quite capable of taking her again, albeit I might have to wait an hour or so. All I had to do was make sure that Sandy stayed right there while I waited. I should be able to manage that. I relaxed.

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers