Frollicking & Fornicating on 4th

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh . . . yeah . . . I do."

"Would you like me to suck your cock, Henry?"

"I sure would, Sarah."

I ran my tongue over my lips to get them good and wet, and then I gave him his blowjob. With my lips firmly wrapped around his big swollen cock head and part of the shaft, I gently flicked the top of his cock with my tongue, fluttering it up and down the tip.

"Ahhh . . . ohhh . . . oh yeah . . . ohhhh . . ." he began to groan loudly.

I could tell he wasn't going to last long. If there is one time I don't really mind premature ejaculation, it's when I'm giving head. Especially when I have a bad cold because it's difficult to breathe through my nose.

I paused momentarily. "Would you like to cum in my mouth, Henry? Would you like to shoot a big load down my throat and all over my face and tits?"

"Oh yes . . . please . . . ohhhh. . ."

Henry pulled my head down on him as I deep-throated him while I pulled his ass cheeks to me. When I felt him ready to burst, I placed my thumb at the base of his penis to block the tube through which the semen spurts while I vigorously sucked on his cock. He began to spasm, although his cum could not yet escape. But I could only hold him back briefly, and he screamed and shuddered as he blew a huge load down my throat. Then I pulled him out and let his still spitting cock finish on my face, lips, and tongue.

He handed me his handkerchief, and I wiped off my face. And then I purred, "Henry, if I can have the Larvasonic, you can fuck me next week."

"It is yours, my dear."

"And Henry, if I can have the Mosquito Magnet, you can pack fudge the week after. Mine."

"That too is yours, my lovely one. Take the bird also, if you like."

* * *

When I got back to the tent, Shannon and Carrie were lying together on an open sleeping bag in the sixty-nine position.

"Hey now! What are you two doing?" I asked.

They both lifted up their heads and Carrie squealed, "Buddy sucking!"

"That's the bird you had at the concert," Shannon remarked.

"Yep, it's mine now. But I'll give it to you if you let me lick your pussy while you muff Carrie."

"I need a bird!" Shannon exclaimed.

Something tells me that never again will I be bitten by a fucking mosquito.

* * *

Author's Note: If you list me as one of your favorite authors, you can easily tell when I have new stories.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Exhibitionist Sister The secret fantasy of an older sister gets revealed.in Incest/Taboo
Being Busted Brings Benefits Mother catches son jacking.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Camping A different kind of family camping trip.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories