From a Homely Wife to a Seductress

Story Info
I wanted more to quench my thirst.
2k words
3.93
24.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sapnashah
sapnashah
26 Followers

Hello everyone. This is Rajni writing once more for you all. Thank you for all the lovely comments and wonderful feedback. People have suggested me not to use Hindi language as people from all over the world read these stories. So I will try and translate as much as possible.

*****

So for new readers, let me introduce myself. I am a 29 year old Marwadi housewife who lives in Mumbai and is all by herself during the day. I am told that I am a real head turner. I am fair, 5'6'' tall and have attractive facial features, especially eyes and lips. I have got a near perfect hourglass figure of 36-30-36 with milky smooth skin. I used to be a homely housewife until that train incident which changed my sex life completely. I became bolder and started dressing proactively. I wear Indian only as I belong to a conservative family, but the blouses are now more deep neck and with wider backs. Sarees show a lot of waist and navel. The kurtis reveal a lot of cleavage and my figure too as I prefer them tight. So over last one year, I have become a sort of eye candy in the neighborhood.

So after coming back to Mumbai from the tour, I couldn't stop thinking about the incident in the train. I used to get wet only thinking about it. My in laws stayed at our place for 5 days, so it wasn't even possible to think about anything crazy. Finally the day they left, I had the whole house to myself. I got nude as soon as they left and started touching myself like a mad woman, moaning loudly as if I was being fucked wildly. When hubby came back, I rode him like a wild beast. He was blown away with surprise as I am usually submissive in bed, but not anymore. Now, I was a tigress who wanted more and more and couldn't be tamed.

My husband is quite busy, and after two years of marriage, the sex activity had become monotonous and less frequent. I needed more but he had no time. He is awesome in bed, but the frequency was too less for my appetite. I knew I wanted more and I didn't care about the society. So I started dressing bolder and enticing my husband for more at first. But he was unable to quench my thirst, and my lust was increasing, I was getting hornier day by day.

One day I went to market to buy some grocery and vegetables. I was wearing a sky blue saree with a matching blouse. The blouse material was quite thin and the outlines of my black bra could be seen easily. I know that I get a lot of stares whenever I go out, but that day was different, I was looking ravishing with a hair wash in the morning and for some reason I was glowing. So giving a treat to people looking, I reached the D-Mart nearby. I noticed that I was getting a lot of stares from people as I entered the mall. The security guard literally scanned me with his eyes from top to bottom, and somehow it excited me.

I was picking up stuff off the shelf rather slowly as I wanted to spend sometime getting all the attention. Once in a while I would stretch my arms to get stuff from top shelf so that people could get a good view of my side boobs and silky smooth waist and tummy. I knew I was giving a real good show to everyone around. A salesman was more than happy to help with everything, but I shrugged him away as he didn't seem to be my type. After 20 minutes or so, I noticed a handsome guy staring at me and checking me out. As soon as I looked, he smiled. But I didn't react, but let him watch by stretching more. He came closer by the next shelf and now was following me pretending to look at the stuff. He was now close enough that he could observe my body and look at my cleavage. I made sure that he has a good view by searching for groceries in top shelf as well as the bottom shelf. I was enjoying this as much as he was. My lower lips were hydrating because of all the dirty thoughts that were coming to my mind.

I decided to get a little bolder and tease him more. I tucked my pallu in such a way that most part of my blouse and tummy was visible when I stretch or bend. He was now just staring point blank, not even hiding it. I looked at him again, this time more of a sexy stare, he just smiled, I too smiled back. This charged him up and he came closer and said "Hello", I replied back "Hi" with a wide grin. Would not bore you guys with the formal casual conversation, but he complimented me a lot and I was just smiling and giggling like a college girl with him. We exchanged numbers as we left and within 10 minutes I got a text from him, even before I reached home. I waited for 10-15 minutes to open it. It read:

"Hello gorgeous lady. It was mesmerizing to see you at the mall today. You are one hot lady with the sexiest body I have ever seen".

I just replied with "Is it? *wink*"

He: "Look I wanted to tell you at the mall itself, but was afraid how you would react."

Me: "Who doesn't like compliments?"

He: "So when do I get to compliment the sexy lady in person again?"

Me: "Oh you are fast"

He: "There's no fun in slow"

Me: "Then you have never had a real one! *wink* *grin*"

The conversation went on for a couple of days. I was talking really slutty and turning him on. He wanted to meet but we didn't have a place as I was too afraid to invite him home. So we agreed to meet for a movie. We both knew what was going to happen in the movie. I put on a sexy set of lingerie with a deep neck red kurti and white leggings. I wore a dark red lipstick as he liked, along with light make up and bindi and sindoor on forehead. He wanted me to come as a newly married lady with mangalsutra and bangles. I was looking smoking hot. He booked for a noon show and asked me if he should pick me up. But I reached on my own and he was waiting there. He came confidently and hugged me and whispered in my ear that I was looking hot and kissed my cheek. I liked it, he was bold. He directly held me by waist and lead me to the movie hall where he had booked two corner seats for a deserted movie.

As soon as we settled and lights went off, he came near me and put his lips on mine. I could feel the intensity of the kiss, he wanted it so bad. I was leaning into him and responding to the kiss by smooching his lips. His hands were slowly moving down from my cheeks to my neck and I was going crazy as my neck is a bit sensitive. His other hand was on my waist trying to feel the shape of my bums. The kiss was becoming more passionate as he darted his tongue in my mouth, playing with my tongue. I was sucking his tongue with my lips, as his hand moved further down on my cleavage trying to enter my kurti which was too tight for him to enter. He realized that and started kneading my right boob while licking my lips like a kid sucks on a candy.

We both were horny as hell. I put my hand on his thigh as he brought both his hands to my boobs and started kneading them over my kurti. I was rubbing his thigh and moving up to his dick, boy, he was hard when I grabbed his dick over his pants. This made his go crazy over me and started biting my lips and grabbed my tits over the kurti and pinched them hard. I let out a soft moan. I was rubbing his dick and he moved his lips down to my neck and kissed there for a while, before moving to my cleavage. He was licking my cleavage with his tongue just when the interval happened. We got back to our senses and I adjusted my kurti and gave him a slutty smile.

He said that he wants more and theater is not the right place for what he wants to do. I said relax, you are not getting anything more today. To which he pinched my waist openly and said "abhi nahi to kab meri jaan, mujhe pata hai tumhe bhi chahiye" (means when? If not now? I know that you want it too darling) I just smiled and said its not possible today. He had an idea and he said lets go to the last seats as they are empty and were recliners. We moved to those seats and the movie started again and so did our action. He grabbed me and pulled me over him and started to kiss me. His hands now playing with my ass over the kurti and leggings. In no time his hands were in my leggings feeling my bums over my panty while licking my lips. I was feeling his hard dick on my tummy as I was feeling his chest with my hand inside his shirt. But the position was getting to uncomfortable for both of us.

So I got up and stood in front of him smiling in a naughty way. We were in last seat so no one could see us. He grabbed me by my ass and pulled me over him reclining back and we started smooching again, this time hugging tight. He was kneading my ass firmly and I was biting his lips like a crazy woman. I could feel his dick on my tummy and it was in its full length raring to be taken out for a ride. But we couldn't do it in a theater, so I decided to give him a treat. I whispered in his ear to go to the washroom and loose the underwear and come back to normal seats. He did as I said and sat besides me after coming. I grabbed his dick straightaway over the pant and started rubbing it. He was hard already. I lowered the chain of his trouser and felt his bare dick and took it in my fist, while he began kissing me again. I was horny as hell, but we were in a theater.

I broke the kiss and went down on him and kissed his foreskin. His dick grew a bit more with my kiss. I started kissing his dick all over with my lips. Now he was fully erect, and I started licking the length of his dick with my tongue. He was going crazy, finally I put his dick in my mouth and started sucking him like a lollipop. I tried to take as much as possible in my mouth, sucking it with my lips moving up and down on his shaft. I bit the end of his foreskin, and he let out a gasp and pulled my hair. I looked at him and smiled and started sucking again, this time faster. While sucking, I was trying to roll my tongue over his dick circularly inside my mouth. I know that makes men go crazy. I was sucking him hard and fast, playing with his balls, biting at times. He held me tight as he was about to cum. I withdrew his dick from my mouth and started stroking his dick harder. I took out some tissues from my purse while stroking him, and made him cum on them.

The movie was about to end, so he got up and went to the washroom. I too messaged him and left for my home, horny as hell. That night was a treat in the bedroom for my husband, we fucked four times. Will write more on how that fucked me and other experiences soon. Please write your feedback.

sapnashah
sapnashah
26 Followers