From Across a Crowded Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she took my rock hard cock into her hands and gently led me into her cunt for the first time. In case I didn't quite get the hint, she locked her legs tight around my ass and bellowed for me to start making the bed rock! We actually did make a good deal of noise as I eventually blew my load into her hopefully fertile cunt. Somehow, she kept me hard against all odds and rode me like a wild woman until she had rubbed herself into a loud and very satisfying orgasm. To coax out that last final load, she planted herself on all fours right on the hotel carpet floor and demanded that I give her another good plowing. It took awhile, but the release was so worth it in the end.

This time, at least, we could cuddle together and drift off into sleep in each other's arms.

It was more than a very promising start to a wonderful lifetime together.

*********

I'd like to complain that my darling woman just plain wore my cock out thereafter, but to do so I'd first have to get rid of my constant shit eating grin. With regular fitness workouts (and other workouts in bed) I soon got myself back into near top physical condition, well able to handle the near insatiable demands of my lover in bed.

Candice became pregnant virtually immediately and 'our' daughter Sandy was born exactly nine months from our reunion romp in the hotel. Then to prove that this wasn't a fluke, she produced our next daughter a little less than a year later. If that wasn't enough, our third and final daughter met the world barely ten months later. Her Ob/Gyn doctor forced her to call it quits right there and, regretfully, Candice had to undergo a complete hysterectomy. Still, between the two of us we have five wonderful daughters that I wouldn't trade anything for.

We married shortly after Candice announced her first pregnancy but with slight misgiving. She actually enjoyed the thrill of being my 'kept woman and love slave', and the 'respectability' made her itch a bit. I dragged her to the altar anyway and made her sign the marriage contract to stay with me for the rest of her natural life. In return, she spent a lot of quality time on her knees during our honeymoon, and also spent much of it tied up helpless and subject to the perverted whims of her implacable and deviant husband, who had by now discovered exactly how much she enjoyed gentle submission, anal sex, and lovingly cleaning my cock afterwards.

We've been married for exactly ten years now and the sex is still as good as it ever was. We're the embarrassment of every other married couple we know since we walk hand in hand everywhere; to the jealousy of every other woman we pass. Now that we are just barely fifty, we're thinking about taking early retirement and how to spend the hopefully long rest of our lives together -- other than fucking in bed.

I've had a preposterous offer to buy out my engineering firm that would keep us in champagne and caviar for the rest of our lives, and then some. I think we'll sell the house and take a very long cruise together and travel for the first year or two. See the world and find hotel beds that we haven't fucked upon yet and correct that oversight. After that, Candice is pondering getting a beach house right off of a public nude beach in South Texas, near a town called Lovett, to retire there for good. She says people fuck openly on the beach and on the streets and never frighten either the horses or the children.

Oh, as for Clara and Aurora, yes they are still together as unmarried but committed lovers, but each became pregnant and had a child a few years ago. They offered to tell us all of the gory details, but we both decided that was definitely too much information. They're threatening to move down to Lovett to join us so we can spoil the grandchildren while they cavort together nude on the beach.

Sounds good to me!

12