From Alberta With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samina got really into it as she fucked me with gusto, calling me all kinds of names. You're my bitch now, Samina laughed, smacking my ass for good measure. I groaned as her dildo filled my asshole, invading me in a way I've never felt before. Seriously, I've never had anything other than toilet paper near my bum. And now I've got Samina's plastic cock fucking me. Damn. Weird thing is, my dick got real hard as she fucked me. Kind of surprised me, you know? The pain and initial discomfort I felt were gone, replaced by an oddly pleasant feeling of fullness. Don't tell nobody but I...liked it.

After banging my ass with her strap-on dildo for half an hour, Samina finally pulled out of me. That was fun, Samina giggled, giving my ass a final smack. Whatever, I grunted, and headed straight for the washroom. When I came out, Samina was on the bed, the strap-on dildo was gone. Without a word being spoken, I fell upon her. Gimme that pussy, I growled as I buried my face between her tits as I thrust my dick into her cunt. Amen to that lover, Samina giggled, wrapping her arms around me.

Much later, Samina and I lay side by side, spent. What can I say? I can't get enough of this woman. A biracial Muslim woman who's wild, kinky, funny, open-minded, flexible and highly ambitious. And she's chosen me. When I'm with Samina, I think of all the things I always wanted but thought forever beyond my reach. I made peace with my father, and my brother. When dad invited me to his engagement party ( he decided to marry Chloe ) I didn't feel like seeing the great Antoine Voltaire humiliate himself in front of his friends, family and business associates. You should be there, Samina said sternly, and I nodded, for I knew I had to go.

We don't choose our families, that's for sure. At the party, I ran into my brother Charlton with his new lady, a Chinese chick named Michelle Wong, and my favorite ( and only ) niece, little Angelique. I hadn't seen her in ages. I hugged her tightly, and told her how much I missed her. I worked out a custody agreement with Roseanne, Charlton said, and I thanked heaven for that. Standing next to me, Samina loudly cleared her throat. I paused, with Angelique in my arms, and introduced my brother Charlton to my lady, Samina.

Glad to see that my little brother does like women, Charlton chuckled while reaching for Samina's hand. A pleasure to meet you but I don't shake hands, Samina said curtly, the perfect image of a prim and proper Muslim woman. My bad, Charlton laughed, and I shook hands with his girlfriend. Good to meet you Miss Wong, I said, as I shook Michelle's hand. The young woman smiled and nodded. A pleasure, she said evenly. I wonder if she was used to Charlton's antics. Must be, since my big brother doesn't censor himself for anybody.

My father and his future bride looked pretty spiffy, him in his shiny Black suit and her in her red taffeta dress. I propose a toast, Dad said, and we all cheered. We being Samina and I, along with Charlton and Michelle, and a few people Dad knew from his days as a mid-level manager at ATB Financial. I walked up to my father, and we looked at each other awkwardly for a moment. Dad I'm happy to support you and Chloe on your big day, I said softly. Dad looked at me, smiled awkwardly, then hugged me. Thank you Jacob, he said, abd put his arm around my shoulder.

That's when everybody started clapping, and I even noticed Samina taking pictures with her Blackberry. I returned to her side, and we ate some delicious Haitian food while conversing privately. I'm proud of you for reconciling with your father, Samina said, and I smiled and shrugged. Family is all we've got at the end of the day, I said wistfully, trying not to shake my head as I caught a glimpse of my father making out with Chloe.

Get ready for some company, Samina said, taking my hand and placing it on her belly. Oh, was all I could say. I'm pregnant, Samina said cautiously, looking at my face. That's wonderful news, I smiled. Samina smiled at me, and pressed my hand against her belly. This changes everything, I said quietly, and looked from my lady to the room full of acquaintances, friends, and family members. Everything, I said, to no one in particular.

It wasn't easy, that's for sure. Looking back, Samina and I were pretty lucky. When I announced to our families that we were having a kid, they pulled together to support us. I converted to Islam because, well, after my negative experiences at Cold Lake Christian Academy, I was fed up with Christianity though I continued to believe in God and believe Jesus Christ message of piety, peace and love. When I embraced Islam, I got the answers I sought...and more.

When our son Jamal Alexander Voltaire was born, my beloved Samina and I were overjoyed. We took some time off from school, to take care of him, then returned part-time. I had to get a job to provide for my lady and our son. We've all got to make sacrifices and prioritize when it comes to that which matters most. I'm sure you've heard this before but having a baby changes damn near everything. Samina and I eventually earned our degrees from the University of Calgary. In 2012, I got my bachelor's in criminology and Samina earned hers in law. We're raising our son together and living our lives. Just another couple in the Prairies. May Allah smile upon you always.

12