From Congo with Love

Story Info
Congolese man seduces big-booty Quebec woman.
1.3k words
2.16
6.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Place D'Orleans, located in the East End of Ottawa, Ontario, is a fairly busy mall. The locals are primarily Francophones, and this suits Oscar Nogabandi and his fiancee Marguerite Monceau just fine since French is their first language. To say that this interracial couple looks unique is not doing them service. They come from different worlds, literally. Lucky for them, that's part of the fun...

Oscar Nogabandi is part of the Avant Garde of the New African. One of those African men who aren't afraid to walk around places like Paris, Marseille, Vienna or London. Educated, handsome, fearless and outgoing, Oscar Nogabandi is a citizen of the world and lets nothing and no one stop him from living life to the fullest. The Congolese-born scholar and traveler has quite a way with the ladies, something that Marguerite, his darling fiancee, knows all too damn well...

"Babe, I like your farts," Oscar Nogabandi said, smiling at his fiancee Marguerite Monceau. The six-foot-tall, curvaceous, blonde-haired and blue-eyed young French Canadian woman looked at him, stunned by his words. The two of them sat inside the food court at Place D'Orleans Shopping Center, just a regular couple chilling. At least, that's how they looked to outsiders walking by...

"I'm dead serious, Marguerite, I want you to stop taking that Beano, I like your farts and I want them to keep on coming," Oscar Nogabandi said, in that charming Congolese accent on his. Marguerite looked at Oscar, the tall, dark and handsome, bald-headed and bearded African gentleman whom she'd fallen in love with. The brother from Congo was full of surprises, to say the least...

"Alright," Marguerite replied, and she took an extra-large bite out of her cheese sandwich and smiled faintly at Oscar Nogabandi. Ever since Marguerite met Oscar, one fine day at Carleton University, life had been nothing but a roller coaster. When Marguerite first moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from her hometown of Sherbrooke, Quebec, she weighed only a hundred and forty pounds. Thanks to Oscar, all that has changed...

"You look lovely," Oscar Nogabandi said, and Marguerite Monceau nodded, flashed her fiance a bright smile, and then took a bite out of her plate of rice and beans. If a woman's body doesn't change during a relationship, then she's not really happy. Most women gain a few pounds once they're in a steady relationship with a good man. It's simply mother nature at work, nothing wrong with that...

"Thank you," Marguerite said, and she blushed as Oscar took her hand and brought it to his lips. Marguerite blushed as Oscar winked at her. It was astonishing how much she loved this guy. In the span of a couple of years, Oscar transformed Marguerite from super-skinny, uptight and image-conscious, small-town Canadian gal into a worldly woman. A very curvaceous and worldly woman who's proud of her 250-pound body. Marguerite is glowing these days, and it's all because of Oscar...

Oscar smiled adoringly at Marguerite, his special prize. When Oscar moved to Ottawa from his ancestral homeland of Mongala, somewhere in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the young African scholar saw a dead end. Like most Africans who come to Canada, Oscar wanted to live in Toronto or Montreal, but he couldn't get into York University or McGill University. Simply put, his grades were decent but not exactly great.

Oscar got accepted at Carleton University, and tried to make the best of his situation. Along the way, he met a remarkable woman, the lovely Marguerite. With Marguerite by his side, Oscar began to look at his life in Ottawa in a whole new way. Marguerite, a newcomer from Quebec, helped Oscar discover the Canadian Capital's unique charms. Thus, Oscar stopped feeling he was trapped in the town that fun forgot and embraced his new life and his new love Marguerite...

One of the many things that Marguerite learned from Oscar is how to love her body. In Africa, women with curvy bodies and big butts are considered the epitome of beauty. In North America and Europe, women kill themselves to look as skinny as possible. Most men don't mind if their women have curves. So why do women in the West torment themselves over their natural curves? It's because the fashion industry is run by gay men who don't even like women's bodies, and women foolishly listen to them. Sad but true state of the affairs...

"Real women have curves and real men appreciate them, stop listening to the fashion industry in your country, the men who run it lust after men, not women," Oscar once told Marguerite, who laughed. Like most young women, Marguerite had a love/hate relationship with her body and wanted to starve herself to fit into certain outfits. Oscar taught Marguerite to accept herself, and the young Quebecer woman has never been happier...

"Amen to that," Marguerite replied, pleased by Oscar's choice of words, and the two lovers exchanged a passionate kiss. Hand in hand, Marguerite and Oscar left the food court. They sped to Oscar's place, and once there, they enjoyed one another. Marguerite, having removed her clothes, sat on the bed, waiting for her favorite hunk, who was getting ready for her.

"Hello gorgeous," Oscar said, and the tall, dark-skinned and muscular Congolese stud stood before Marguerite, a vision of male beauty. Marguerite admired Oscar's fine body, and her eyes locked onto his manhood. Smiling, Marguerite beckoned for him to come to her, and Oscar went into her arms. They kissed passionately, and tumbled on the bed. Marguerite lay there, ready to be ravished by her beloved Oscar...

"Eat my ass handsome," Marguerite said, as Oscar put her on all fours and spread her thick pale ass cheeks wide open. Oscar grinned and kissed Marguerite's huge white ass, then began to do his thing. Oscar slid his tongue into Marguerite's asshole, and worked three fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. Marguerite moaned and later squealed in delight as Oscar did his thing, fingering her pussy and eating that ass like there was no tomorrow.

"Fart for me, babe, you ate that cheese sandwich and those beans, I know you can do it," Oscar demanded, and Marguerite paused. The tall and chubby, big-bottomed young Quebecer summoned the deepest fart that she could, and when she unleashed it, it sounded like a cannon going off. Oscar eagerly swallowed the colossal fart that came out of Marguerite's butt hole, and at the same time, he jammed four fingers into her pussy. Marguerite groaned, for things were just getting good...

"Hmm, I want you so bad," Marguerite told Oscar, after he polished her asshole with his tongue. The big gal knelt before her favorite chocolate stud and sucked his long and thick dark dick. Oscar sighed happily as Marguerite hungrily fellated him like only she could. Soon the Congolese brother was hard as a rock.

"Let me get that ass," Oscar said, and Marguerite grinned, and grabbed some Aloe cream from the nearby night stand. Oscar lubricated his hard dick, then pushed it into Marguerite's asshole, after she got on all fours and spread that ass for him. Oscar took his sweet time as he worked his dick into her butt hole. Marguerite licked her lips and began grinding her big ass against Oscar's groin, driving his big dark dick deep inside of her.

"Here's another fart just for you," Marguerite cried out, and Oscar grinned as he felt a puff of hot air against his dick. Oscar's big dick trembled inside Marguerite's asshole, and then her anal muscles gripped his member. Oscar smiled as Marguerite turned around and shot him a sexy grin, then they continued fucking. Oscar gripped Marguerite's wide hips and fucked her asshole with gusto, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. They went at it until things got too messy and they stopped, feeling good...

"I can't imagine my life without you," Oscar said, smiling, as he lay next to Marguerite. The two lovers were still glowing from the freaky, dirty sex they just had. Marguerite kissed Oscar the lips and caressed his hairy chest. Marguerite simply cannot get enough of Oscar, the man who changed her life. That's why she accepted his marriage proposal, over the staunch objections of her uptight Quebec parents. For Marguerite Monceau of Quebec, a life without Oscar in it simply isn't worth living...