From Dubai with Love

Story Info
Emirati Arab heiress meets Kenyan-Canadian engineer.
3.6k words
3.17
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

"Bob, where in hell are you? Baba has gone out, he'll be all the way in Khatt till tomorrow afternoon, bring your sexy Kenyan ass over," read the text message from Majida Zarawani. Someone's definitely horny, Robert Lotodo thought, wryly amused. Majida contacting him this late in the work day was more of an unexpected pleasure than a distraction.

Knowing how Majida liked to be on the edge, Robert was almost hesitant to check her other texts. The six-foot-three, athletic and burly Kenyan-born Canadian construction manager smiled to himself as he looked at his iPhone. The last thing he needed was to get worked up, especially in this blazing heat which choked the environs of Dubai. Oh, well. Too late for that...

It had been a hotter day than usual in the environs of Dubai, world-class city and crown jewel of the United Arab Emirates, and Bakr Oil Limited employee and Tar Sands manager Robert Lotodo was not a happy camper. Tempers were flaring on the construction site he was overseeing, deep in the Tar Sands of Dubai, and there was little he could do about it. The men were tired, and were falling behind in their work. He'd given them plenty of breaks already, and didn't want to miss his quota...

Finally heard from her, Robert thought to himself. The sultry image of Majida and that voluptuous body of hers crept into his mind, stirring all kinds of feelings in him. The young Emirati heiress was smoking hot, and he couldn't get enough of her. He'd been working all day in the sun, on a particularly difficult construction project. The oil sands were packed with workers, and he had to survey spot after spot, lest something damage the property or the men working on it.

Working for Mohammed Zarawani, co-owner of Bakr Oil Limited, was turning out to be a challenge. I did not study civil engineering at Carleton University and construction management at Algonquin College to get berated by an elderly Emirati creep, Robert Lotodo thought to himself. Not for the first time, the 24-year-old manager cursed himself for leaving the comforts of his hometown of Ottawa, Ontario, for the burning hell-hole known as Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

"No worries, babe, I'll see you in about an hour," Bob replied, and moments later he got a smiley face from Majida, along with a rather steamy picture message. Bob licked his lips as he glanced at the picture, even as he felt a stir down below. Majida, standing in front of the mirror, wearing a sexy negligee, her tits hanging out, her lips puckered into a steamy kiss. The things I'm going to do to those lips, Bob thought lustfully.

Bob made his way to the site foreman, an uptight Emirati dude named Fahd, who did not like taking orders from a highly educated black Canadian site surveyor, and informed him that he would be leaving the site. The tall, slender Emirati looked him up and down, and flashed a fake smile that a serpent would recognize. Watch out for that one, Bob thought to himself.

"See you later, boss," Fahd said sharply, and Bob nodded, and then walked away. He headed to the site office, took a shower, and then made his way to his car. Everything was complicated in the United Arab Emirates. The wealthy Arabian nation was an emerging super power, having made untold billions in oil, and become a veritable center for business and tourism in the Arab Gulf region.

The Emirati people were coming up in the world, and it was both beautiful and scary to behold. Their only competitors were the Saudis, whose strictness made them a less appealing location for businessmen and especially businesswomen from Europe, America, and the Western world in general. The Saudis mainly made their money from oil and from the millions of Muslim pilgrims visiting Makkah and Medina annually. The Emirati made money from oil, and entertainment, and tourism, and everything else...

"It will be a great day when I fly out of here," Bob said to himself, and he tried not to think about what he'd gone through since moving to the United Arab Emirates from Ontario, Canada. As much as the Emirati people considered themselves modern and progressive, with their fabled City of Dubai as evidence of their largesse and opulence, the place and its people weren't kind to non-Arabs and non-Europeans. This much was evident to Robert Lotodo from the get-go...

Born in the City of Kisumu, Western Kenya, and raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Robert Lotodo considered himself the son of two worlds. As a six-foot-three, dark-skinned and burly young black man, he was used to being stared at wherever he went in the Canadian capital. After graduating with a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering at Carleton University, he returned to school, opting for a degree in construction management from Algonquin College.

While at Algonquin College, Robert Lotodo befriended an international student named Malik Kader, a newcomer to Ottawa by way of Dubai. Malik and Robert became friends, and the young Emirati told him about the fabulous City of Dubai, where he grew up, and the ridiculous amounts of money that foreign businesspeople made there. Robert grew curious, and began learning more about the Emirati world, and Arab culture in general...

"My son, going to Dubai might seem like a good idea but trust me, the Arabs don't like black people and unlike Canadians, they will show you their hatred," said Robert's father, Francois Lotodo. The elderly head of the Lotodo household stood over six feet tall, think, with dark brown skin and silken silvery hair. He looked at his son with concern, aware of the fact that his naïve progeny did not care to hear his words on that particular topic...

"Dad, I'll go to Dubai as a Canadian citizen, and I'll get a work permit and have a job waiting for me, I think it's a great opportunity," Robert insisted, and his father shook his head and smiled sadly. The elder Lotodo knew that his son was seeing dollar signs every time he thought of Dubai and would definitely not be deterred. Oh, well, I tried to warn the lad, Francois Lotodo thought to himself.

Six months later, Robert Lotodo boarded an Air Canada plane bound for Europe. From there, he would take another plane bound for the United Arab Emirates. Dubai is the Arabian dream but it can work for a black Canadian with brains, Robert thought to himself as he began the first leg of his journey. When he finally arrived at the Dubai International Airport, Robert was pleased to see that his employer, Mohammed Zarawani sent someone to meet him.

"As Salam Alaikum, brother, I am Farouk, and Mr. Zarawani sent me, I will take you to your compound," said the tall, think, forty-something Arab man. Robert and Farouk shook hands, and then got in the car and drove away. As the car sped through the busy streets of the Arabian metropolis, Robert couldn't help but stare at the urban landscape. Dubai rivals New York City in size and opulence, Robert thought, remembering his last trip to the Big Apple, during the summer after his graduation.

Robert Lotodo was pleased with his accommodations, a stately mansion with three bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a swimming pool. Courtesy of his employer Mr. Zarawani, the Emirati billionaire who wanted to make a dent in the Emirati royal family's business thanks to the oil found on lands near his family estate, on the outskirts of Dubai. That's why he hired foreign talent to help him with this latest project...

"I think I'm going to like it here," Robert said to himself, after touring his place, which was so damn beautiful. Beach front property in Dubai. Not bad for the Kenyan-born son of a recently retired Canadian Army officer, eh? Robert was excited about his new digs, and when he met with his employer, he found the guy tough but fair. Mr. Zarawani reminded Robert of Hollywood actor Tommy Lee Jones, only a shade or two darker.

Robert Lotodo was fascinated with life in the United Arab Emirates, but it soon dawned on him that this was a very different world from his native Kenya, or the Canadian capital where he was raised. The Arabs were quite wealthy, and people from places like Germany, China, South Africa, and more, flocked to them. There was a ton of money to be made in Dubai, and no one could truly deny that. Of course, even among the foreigners, there was a pecking order.

The Emirati Arabs weren't used to dealing with highly educated and confident black foreigners, and there was a thinly veiled hostility that came to the surface when they saw Robert Lotodo doing his thing as a manager on a super-sized construction site. The Tar Sands outside of Dubai were massive, and he was in charge of the whole thing.

The previous site manager was a white guy named Trevor Watkins who got fired by Zarawani and deported back to his native Australia when he was exposed as gay. Dubai is a hard place for those who are different, Robert thought. Considering how conservative a lot of the Arab nations were, the Australian dude got off light. The Emirati were more lenient. Watkins could have been imprisoned or even killed for being openly queer, had he been in Saudi Arabia.

White privilege works everywhere, Robert thought, as he mused over his predecessor's fate. People of color would have received different treatment in the same situation. Robert saw the way the Emirati Arabs treated the African, Filipino and Pakistani migrant workers who came to Dubai. To them, these people were little more than slaves.

The foreigners were sponsored by wealthy Emirati nationals who thought of them as possessions rather than people. In Dubai, if you're not Arab or white, and you also happen to lack money an power, you are treated like shit. Pure and simple. Robert remembered reading how slavery was legal in Saudi Arabia, and its neighboring states, until the 1960s. Sheesh, the Arab world could be a cruel place...

Dubai was a city of grandeur, and one built on inequality. Someone had to toil night and day to maintain the city's beauty and opulence. The Emirati lured hard-luck foreigners to come do these menial jobs with the promise of a rich payday. The cooks, the maids, the oil workmen, the construction workers, the private security guards, all of these men and women usually came from outside Dubai. The Arabs looked down upon the African, Filipino and South Asian migrant workers, and didn't exactly hide it.

This place makes the American South look like liberal central, Robert thought, appalled. The Emirati hadn't known what to make of Robert Lotodo. From his first day on the Bakr Oil Limited site, the Emirati team leaders hadn't wanted to take orders from him, and Mr. Zarawani had to step in and lay down the law. These guys are worse than white people from small towns who aren't used to seeing brothers and that's saying something, Robert thought, disgusted.

Nevertheless, Robert Lotodo persevered, and answered every challenge to his authority with severe reprimand. He'd fired a few workers and work team leaders, just to make an example out of the local bad apples. The others fell in line, and did their job. When they didn't do their work as expected of them, Robert didn't care if the Arabs felt they were big and bad. He went full-on Samuel L. Jackson on their asses, and was ready to back it up. He carried two guns on him at all times. They got the message.

Robert Lotodo's reputation as a boss man grew, and as long as he was meeting and even exceeding expectations, his boss and sponsor Mr. Mohammed Zarawani was happy. The older Emirati billionaire introduced him to his son Ali, whom Robert could tell was queer just by looking at him, and to his lovely daughter Majida. Now, Majida was another story. Tall and curvy, with dark bronze skin and long black hair which she usually tucked away under her Hijab, Majida was quite the beauty.

"My daughter Majida just moved back from Toronto, Canada, where she studied accounting and business management," Mr. Zarawani said, by way of introduction. Robert Lotodo looked at the lovely Emirati heiress and nodded respectfully. Their eyes met, and he saw a faint smile crease her lovely face. This dame is trouble, Robert remembered thinking at the time. And he would soon be proven right...

"Nice to meet someone from Canada, I spent four years in Ontario and loved it, it sucks being back here," those were Majida Zarawani's first words to Robert, when he ran into her while on his way to her father's office. He had some numbers and figures for the elder Zarawani to look at, and ended up admiring the Zarawani heiress's figure instead. And that's how it all began...

"We shouldn't be doing this," Robert said to Majida, as they shared their first kiss. With Mr. Zarawani gone to Oman for a few days, to negotiate a business deal, and with her brother Ali occupied with his Sudanese lover Omar, Majida and Robert had the Zarawani Estate to themselves. After dismissing her servants, Majida summoned Robert for some fun, under the pretext of talking about Canada, and all that jazz. They didn't do much talking...

"Whatever, Bob, I can tell you like this," Majida replied, smiling naughtily while patting his groin through his black silk pants. Robert sighed and found himself smiling. Pulling Majida into his arms, he kissed her again. The two of them tumbled on her bed, and began making love. Robert was usually a very lucid, cerebral type, not one to be easily swayed by lust or any emotion, but Majida had that effect on him, and many other men, it would seem...

"You are such a temptress," Robert said, and Majida grinned and nodded, licking her lips as he began to work on her. He laid her on the bed, and feasted his eyes on her lovely, curvaceous body. The bronze-skinned, voluptuous Emirati Arab cutie lay there, rubbing her breasts together, a coy smile on her lovely face. Robert kissed her lips tenderly, and then began rubbing her breasts, pinching the areolas gently. Majida let out a happy sigh, and urged him to continue.

"Bob, you got no idea, now, shut up and eat this pussy," Majida said in that bossy tone of hers. Robert looked at her and shook his head, annoyed by her bossiness even as his dick hardened. He kissed a path from Majida's lips to her tits, and he sucked on her nipples. Sliding his hand between her thick thighs, he was pleased to discover that she was already wet. Smiling, Robert worked two fingers into Majida's wet pussy, and she groaned deeply, her eyes fluttering. Taking this as a good sign, Robert continued working his magic on her, as they say...

"Hmm, some women use perfume down there but you flaunt your own aroma," Robert paused to say, and Majida shot him a look, and he fell silent. After inhaling the fragrance of her pussy, Robert began eating her out. Using his tongue like a miniature spear, Robert teased the hell out of Majida's clitoris. The young woman moaned deeply, and pinched her own nipples. Robert slid two fingers into her pussy, and Majida's squeals changed in tune. Soon she was moaning and crying out his name...

"Oh fuck yeah," Majida moaned, and she arched her back and cried out in sheer pleasure from what Robert was doing to her. He put her on all fours, face down and ass up, and finally explored that big ass of hers. He'd been admiring Majida's ass for quite some time. Ever since he first saw her in her father Mohammed Zarawani's office. Spreading Majida's ass cheeks, Robert slid a finger into her butt hole while teasing her pussy with his tongue and other fingers. Majida squealed, and she found herself tumbling toward ecstasy...

"Come ride this dick, you bossy and freaky woman," Robert said, after Majida came down from cloud nine. The voluptuous Arabian beauty looked at him, and her eyes locked onto his dick, which stood at attention, dark and thick, like a menacing snake. Majida pounced on Robert and grabbed his dick. The young Kenyan-Canadian watched, amazed, as she winked at him, then took him into her mouth. Without further ado, Majida began to suck Robert's dick like there was no tomorrow...

"Nice, tangy and salty," Majida said, and she winked at Robert while licking his dick head, after gently pulling back the foreskin. Robert had been worried about her handling his dick, since he wasn't sure how a Muslim woman like her would feel about an uncut man like himself. Majida didn't seem to care and she sucked his dick like her life depended on it. Robert soon found himself harder than a rock, and when he came, Majida surprised him by drinking his seed. How about that?

"Twerk that ass for me, gorgeous," Robert said, stroking his dick as he watched Majida get on all fours. The young woman turned around and grinned, and then began shaking her big bronze ass at him. Robert smiled, and his dick lengthened and hardened as that pendulum of temptation swung before him. Rolling a condom on his dick, Robert pushed his dick against Majida's pussy lips. With a swift thrust he entered her, and they continued with their fun.

"Don't hold back," Majida squealed, and Robert laughed, gripping her hips while thrusting his dick deep inside of her. In his twenty-odd years, he'd been with lovely women of all hues, but Majida was one of a kind. As the daughter of his boss, she was definitely off-limits to him, but Robert did not mind. Sometimes he liked to live dangerously. Majida moaned and squealed as he rammed his dick into her, and the sounds she made in the throes of passion were sweet music to Robert's ears...

For months now, Robert Lotodo and Majida Zarawani had been seeing each other. They had to be discrete, of course. Even though the United Arab Emirates wasn't as strict as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where even Princesses could be executed for marital infidelity, those who went against the social norms still faced harsh reprisal. Oh, and there was also her father, the billionaire. They simply couldn't be too careful. They met in hotel rooms, deserted beaches, and other secluded spots. As their passion grew, so did their affection for each other...

"What took you so long, lover? I made you some tasty lamb kababs and Kuboos flatbread," Majida said cheerfully and she greeted Robert with a hug and a kiss as he finally arrived at the Zarawani Estate. Robert pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply, and when he looked into her lovely brown eyes, he saw something other than the lust and playfulness he'd come to expect. Robert saw genuine affection, and it both excited and frightened him...

"Sorry I'm late, Majida, I arrived on Kenyan time, but I brought you these," Robert said, and he showed her the roses he bought at the Firenze Flora LLC, one of the best flower shops in Dubai, located inside Florist International City. Majida looked at the flowers that Robert brought her, and gasped, astonished. Gently he handed them to her, and she took them. Inhaling their scent, Majida smiled, and then looked up at Robert.

"Aw, you spoil me, handsome, keep this up and I might snatch your passport and keep you tied to my bed," Majida said, and she grabbed Robert's ass and gave it a firm squeeze while laughing that sexy/scary laugh of hers. Robert grinned, and then joined her in the dining room. Sitting on the carpet, facing the lovely Majida, and eating with his hands, in the Arabian manner, Robert Lotodo felt content for the first time in ages.

"To many more days like this one, gorgeous," Robert said, and Majida blinked in surprise, then smiled as he took her hand and brought it to his lips. Robert winked at her and resumed eating, as if nothing had happened. Majida smiled at him, even as her heart went pitter-patter in her chest. This one is definitely not like the others, Majida thought wanly.

During her days at the University of Toronto, Majida Zarawani did a lot more than study business and accounting. As the daughter of a wealthy Emirati Arab family, on her own in North America for the first time, Majida had herself a lot of fun. The kind of fun that her father, Mohammed Zarawani, billionaire businessman ( who counts a certain American tycoon turned president among his pals ) would find scandalous.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers
12