From Friend to Faggot - Mike's Pt. 02

Story Info
I always wanted my best friend. And I finally got him.
4k words
4.7
21.3k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, we found ourselves here. Still in the moment. It was just like how our friendship originally fell into place. We were each more than aware of who we were in the relationship and played off of one another. We each knew our place. This was a dream beyond compare though. Had I known that I would actually have had any kind of chance with this man, I would have tried harder in the past to make things more obvious. I was so lost in his body, his gaze, and his energy at this point.

But, here we were. I was kneeling in the middle of our apartment living room. Naked in front of my best friend. Staring up into his eyes as he looked down, his cock lay across my face, and his big set of balls resting on my chin. I could smell every bit of his manhood scent. It smelled exactly the way I liked and it was absolutely intoxicating to say the least. I just wanted to take it all in. It was making me more and more eager to get to show him how much I wanted him, but more importantly how much I needed him.

The words he said to me last were still ringing and echoing in my head.

"From friend to faggot."

"From friend to faggot."

"From friend to faggot."

It was weird hearing it at first come from Mike's mouth, but the more it sat the better it felt. The more I knew that all I needed to do was trust him. The more I was willing to completely submit under him and give into his needs until he was satisfied. The more I realized that I was his faggot and always would be when he needed me to be.

"You need that cock, don't you. Get a good whiff of my balls. A real man's balls. Not like that pathetic pair between your legs."

He put his foot back on top of my cock and pushed it between my legs. I started to get hard instantly. As he pushed down I leaned forward until my nose was buried in between his balls.

I inhaled deeply. This man smelled perfect. I couldn't help it. I was so hungry. I moaned and started to rub my nose into him. I rubbed the rest of my face against his hairy sack, taking the moment in and letting it consume me. I wanted his smell on me so badly it was primal.

I felt his fingers slide through my hair and pull my head straight back so I was looking upwards towards his gaze. The tip of his cock hovered just above my face. He let go of my head.

"Kiss it, fag."

I snapped out of the moment when I heard those words. I came back to focus on him.

I pushed up so my lips met the tip of his cock. I gave it a peck and pulled back just long enough to see Mike smirk. I began to kiss and lick around the head of his cock. He was semi hard, but his cock was still so thick and the head was even thicker. This cock was meant to breed and destroy.

"Good boy" he said as he pulled my head back and upward again.

"Open you mouth."

I do as I was told. He leaned down towards my face. He moved around in his mouth for a second and then pushed a glob of spit out of his mouth. I could see it dangle as it trailed directly into my mouth. As soon as the last bit fell, he spit hard to make sure I got every drop.

I sat there looking upward as he gazed down at his spit sitting in my mouth.

"Swallow, fag."

I swallowed it all and opened my mouth once more to show him that I had done as he asked.

"Good, boy."

I really couldn't get enough of hearing those words from Mike's mouth. He knew exactly what I needed from a man and was not afraid to show off his dominance.

He lifted his cock and put the head of his cock in my open mouth and let it rest there. We made eye contact for at least two minutes straight before he broke the silence.

"You ready for this, Fag?"

"Yes, Sir. Please." No hesitation.

He slide another couple inches into my mouth and stopped for a moment to gauge my response. My mouth already felt so full. He slid a couple inches more. I was about half way down his shaft. He stopped here and continued to look into my eyes. His cock on my tongue tasted delicious. I savored it while he paused.

He pushed slowly as he started to hit the back of my throat. I relaxed as much as I could, but Mike's cock was a beast. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back slightly as he pushed more firmly.

"Open up that throat for me, fag. You're going to take this cock one way or another."

I gagged as he started to slide his cock down my throat. It didn't look like he had any intention of cutting me any slack. I closed my watering eyes as he pushed the last bit of his cock into my mouth. I felt his balls rest on my chin as his pubes encompassed my nose. I struggled, but he held firm to my hair, pulling me into him and holding me there.

I opened my eyes to see him staring at me, chuckling as I continued to gag and moan on his meat. My throat had never felt so full, but the smell of his bush in my nose made me want to keep going to serve this man. After what seemed like forever, he pulled back hard on my head, pulling his cock all the way out in one swoop.

I gasped for air as spit flooded out of my mouth and onto my chest. I leaned back as far as I could with his grasp trying desperately to catch my breath. I closed my eyes to sink into the moment. The next thing I felt was a hard slap straight across my face.

"Eyes up here, faggot. I want you to feel me. I want you to look at me. And I want you to see that you belong to me now, got it?!"

I nodded, not daring to break eye contact for a second. I stared with my mouth still open and ready to serve, feeling his dominance consume every part of me. I knew it. I belonged to this man. I couldn't forget that now. There was no going back. I accepted this as my part of this relationship.

I felt Him pull my head all the way back down onto the base of his cock. I gagged hard this time and choked. I felt my teeth scrape his cock a bit. He ripped my head back off his cock. Without a hesitation, he slapped my face and spit on me. He pushed his cock back down my throat and began to facefuck me relentlessly.

"You better not get your teeth on my cock again, faggot. I'll make sure you're sorry."

He was fucking my throat so deep I couldn't even respond. "Fuck, you little bitch. Your mouth feels so much better than any chicks mouth I've been inside."

His tone was different than before. Something had changed in him. He was full of lust and was going to use me until he was completely satisfied with his work.

Spit was streaming out of my mouth around his cock, down my chin, and onto my bare chest. He had been pounding my mouth for at least 5 minutes straight. With each thrust I felt his balls slap my chin. I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

"Fuck, faggot. You are going to make me cum if I keep going on like this." He moaned loudly as he pulled my head off his cock so hard that I fell backwards onto my back.

I looked up to see him staring at me, standing tall, strong, and proud with his manhood hard and ready. I was on my back and elbows, legs open, cock and ball exposed, and covered in spit. I didn't move one muscle. I waited for him. He stepped forward, his foot on my cock and balls. He pressed down until he could see me wince a little. He smirked.

"Now do you understand, faggot. Your cock, your balls, your ass, and your body. They are going to be mine after this night."

"Yes, Sir." I felt a sensation course through my body as I spoke to him. For the first time, I said it without feeling any shame or hesitation inside myself. This was how it was. This is who I was meant to be. Mike's faggot.

"Good, body. Now stand up and face me."

I did. We stood there, Mike piercing into me with his eyes.

"Slap yourself. Do it for me."

I lifted my hand and slapped my face so it let out a nice smacking sound.

"Good boy."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body into his. He kissed me softly for a moment. Then he grabbed my hair again and dug his tongue into my mouth. He kept this up for a minute before pulling back and spitting on my face again.

"You look perfect, you know that fag?"

He grabbed my balls and squeezed them.

"Are you ready to really show me how much you want to be mine? How much you want to serve me? Show me that you believe that you belong to me?"

I could barely get the words out. "Yes, Sir."

"Turn around, get on all fours, and show me your hole."

I turned around and bent over slowly as I lowered myself down to my knees and then lowered my hands down to the floor and arched my back to show him my hole.

"That's such a pretty hole you have. I bet you've had some great cock up there, haven't you? Don't answer that. I bet you beg for men to get behind you and really pound that ass."

He kneeled down on one knee beside me. He began to run his fingers from my lower back up to my neck, sending chills through my whole body. He reached over and around my body with one hand, bring his body close enough that I could feel it's heat. He found my chest and play with my nipples with both hands. He ran his hands over my stomach and back up to my chest. Then he ran his hands back down my back down to my ass where he squeezed one cheek just enough.

He got down close to me and whispered in my ear. "Fuck, boy. This body is even better on closer inspection."

He stayed right by my ear, I could hear his moaning. His hands slid down across my hole, passed my taint, and I could feel his hands rest on my balls. I felt him grab my hair with his other hand and pull my head back so I was looking upward, back arched to its fullest. He moved his fingers around my balls and held them tight.

"Are you enjoying this, fag."

"Yes, Mike. So much."

"Do you enjoy being my faggot?"

"Yes, Mike. I want to be a good faggot for you."

"Who do these balls belong to?"

"You, Mike."

"And this pathetic little cock between your legs?"

"It belongs to you, Mike."

"We don't need either, huh?"

"No, Mike. You're cock is the only one we need."

"What a good boy. And I'm going to decide how and when you use it, understand? You will ask my permission whenever you want to use that thing in between your legs."

"Yes, Mike. You own my manhood. I will always ask for permission to use it."

"Good. You'll be happiest that way, won't you? Admit that you crave to have a real man control you."

"I need a real man like you Mike to control me and use me to get off."

"Very good, boy. You're really the perfect little slut."

He brought his lips to mine and dove his tongue into my mouth, still holding my head back. He aggressively explored my mouth with his tongue and made sure he left his taste in my mouth. He stood up enough to bring his leg up and over my body so he was squatting over me like he was riding a horse looking straight down into my eyes, my head held straight back. I took a moment to let his gaze sink into my mind as I looked at his upside down image.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I did so without hesitation.

He paused for a moment as he moved his mouth and jaw around, grabbing my neck with his free hand and grasping it tight. He gathered his spit and I watched as it slowly made its way to my mouth. He spit the last bit all over my face.

"Hold it there. I want you to savor the taste. It's a taste you should get used to. I want you to let it consume you, fag. It's a taste you'll learn to love, crave, and beg for. Isn't that right? That's what you want, isn't it?"

He watched as my thoughts raced around inside my head. Unable to speak, I just nodded my head up and down as much as I could in his current grasp on my hair and body. This was actually humiliating. I don't know how things could be the same after this. My cock told me that it didn't matter though. Only one thing mattered. Mike.

"Okay, you can swallow now."

I snapped out of my thoughts, looked into his eyes, and swallowed his spit. He smirked and rubbed my neck.

"Good Boy."

He brought his fingers to his mouth to gather some more spit. He reached around as I felt his fingers brush my asshole. I let out a moan of pleasure. He added pressure as he move his fingers up and down over my hole and then in circles around. I was squirming in his grasp and moaning louder and louder. My eyes closed as I enjoyed the sensation. It felt like only a moment that I felt his lips on mine again. He explored my mouth with a complete disregard for my comfort or want. All I felt was lust.

He released my neck, my head dropped. I felt him push himself backwards until he was kneeling behind me. He spit on my hole and rubbed his fingers all around it as he spent time inspecting my hole and spreading my cheeks.

"This ass is just begging for it. This was definitely a hole that was meant for my cock."

Without a break, he dove his face into my hole. I could feel his stubble brush against my ass and hole. He was eating my ass out with such aggression, yet it felt so tender and like nothing I had experienced before. I started moaning uncontrollable. He held me still with each bit of resistance I gave him. He pulled away. My head still down, I waited.

SLAP! A quick sting met my cheeks. I heard him suck on his fingers for a second. Without warning I felt a finger enter me. I moaned and my body went partially limp.

"There you go. Damn boy, this ass taste so good."

SLAP! He slid his finger in and out. Pulled out and added another as he began to turn them slowly inside of me. "I know how bad you want it. I've got you just open enough. This hole is so tight. And you're gonna get it so good."

He spit on my hole and rubbed it around. The. He spit into his hand. I could see through my legs as he reached down and rubbed it all over his cock. He stood up and placed his feet on either side of my knees.

"I want you to tell me what you want."

"Please, Sir. I want your cock in me. I want to feel you use my holes. I need you to pump your load into my ass. I've been waiting for this for so long. Please give me your cock."

"As you wish. Show me your hole like you need it then."

I arched my back up as far as it could go.

He put his hands on my hips. I felt the tip of his cock rest on my hole.

He added some pressure. I felt the thick head of his cock slip into my hole. I winced. He paused as he began rubbing my body and moving the tip of his dick around right inside of the ring if my hole. I was moaning in pain at first and my breathing hastened from the sudden intrusion.

I caught my breathe and relaxed just a bit. Mike felt it and pushed another couple of inches in. The sensation of fullness began to flood my body. It still hurt, but my list for more outweighed any thought if it. I felt more spit hit my hole. As he held my hips, he slid his cock farther and farther into my ass.

"Watching my cock disappear in your hole is so hot, you little slut. I didn't think you could take all of me after feeling that tight hole." I couldn't even say anything back. The pleasure I felt from his dick slowly entering me only allowed for moans. I arched my back even harder as he sank deeper into me. It felt like heaven.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, his pubes met my ass and his balls rested on my taint. "Fuck. This feels so good, fag. I can't wait to give you every ounce of my load. Open up for me. This ass is going to be so sloppy by the time I'm done with it."

He started to pull his cock out slowly. When he got halfway, he pushed all the way back in. He started pumping faster and faster only pulling halfway out as he pounded away. A mix of pain and pleasure entered my body.

"Oh Sir. You feel so good inside of me. Please fuck me harder."

He didn't hesitate one bit as he quickened his pace. The full length of his thick cock was hitting every part my g-spot. I moaned and begged as he drilled away at my tight hole. He was grunting and moaning as he enjoyed the way my hole felt wrapped around his cock.

He slapped my ass and grabbed my hips as he slammed his cock all the way inside of me, his balls resting on my taint.

Mike pulled out really slowly, watching me as I shutter in pleasure at the feeling. He kept pulling out until I felt the head of his cock pop out of my ass. I felt my ass gape just a bit, an empty void waiting to be filled again.

"There you go."

He pushed his cock all the way back into my hole and pulled all the way out again.

"Opened up like a good little slut."

He pushed his cock back in and pulled it out. I gasp in lust and felt my body shake.

"Such a loose little cunt you have now, faggot."

He pushed in and pulled out. Two fingers entered my hole. He pulled them out only for his fingers to meet my mouth. I sucked them as he finger fucked my mouth.

"Ya, bitch. You love the taste of my cock in that hole of yours. You're such a good boi."

With his fingers still in my mouth, his cock slid back into me. He started pounding away. I felt my body shake and tremble with every thrust he gave me. He pulled his fingers from my mouth and grabbed my hands to place them behind my back. I was chest to floor as he continued to pound away at my eager hole. I had no thoughts. Only lust and pleasure.

He pulled out suddenly and stood up. I just waited, ass in the air, face in the ground, wanting to do nothing but submit to Him. My hole gaped as he stood over me.

He reached down and turned me over and threw my legs up in the air. His cock teased my hole. The head of his cock was brushing ever so slightly against my hole. A little pressure. Pop! Just the head. I moaned in pleasure. He sank the rest of his cock back into me slowly.

"You feel good?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Let's go to the bedroom so you can make me cum. How does that sound."

"Please, Sir."

He wrapped his arms around my back and seemingly effortlessly stood up, his cock deep in my hole the entire time. He carried me into his bedroom and laid me down on my back.

He pumped his cock slowly as he spread my legs far apart. He watched me as I moaned and held his gaze, seeing what movements made me give into him the most. He leaned down to meet my lips.

"You're perfect. This hole was made for my cock. Do you want to make it official and take my load?"

"I want to feel your load in me so badly. This hold is yours whenever you need it."

He picked up his pace as his lips never left mine. I could feel him getting closer and closer every time I felt his long cock slide inch by inch out of my hole until I was gaping followed by every inch sliding back into my hole until his balls slapped my taint. He was drilling harder and harder.

I felt him tense. He grabbed my neck firmly and told me he was going to cum. I squeezed my loose hole around his cock as he vegans to let out a loud moan. His cock tensed and began pumping his load into me.

I felt his cock pulse and fill me with three large pumps of cum. He started fucking me hard again, mixing his load around inside me and filling me up more and more. He slowly down to slam his cock in to me hard and deep. I felt every part of his cock in me. His head was pressing against the right spot. His girth filled me. The base of his cock stretched the rim of my hole as his orgasm stopped. His balls resting on my taint. He rested and stared into my eyes.

"You're one special dude, Olli. And I'm one lucky man."

He pulled out of me causing me to moan load Ku. He chuckled and rolled over me to rest his head on his pillow. I crawled between his legs and licked the head of his cock. I took the rest of his cock into my mouth, making sure to get every last big of his cum off of his cock.

"Come here."

I crawled up next to him.

"This doesn't change anything between us. You're just a little more...um...special to me. Tonight you sleep in my bed."

He pulled me in close, kissed me on the forehead, kissed me on the lips, and nuzzled me into his chest. I felt safe. And I knew he would be there when I needed him. So, I was going to be there when he needed me most.

12