From Frustration to Ecstasy

Story Info
Frustrated wife finds release in intimate orgies.
11.4k words
4.28
111.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,710 Followers

"How would you like to invite another woman to our bed sometime, honey?" I asked my husband. "A couple of times when we've watched those tapes, I've noticed that you got off on a scene where there were two girls and a guy, all doing it."

My husband is a very successful businessman and typically works twelve-hour days. He had come home very late this night, as usual, and we were in bed. I tried to rouse him for some fun, but that made him uncomfortable. He actually removed the hand I had rested on his penis, telling me he was just too tired and really didn't feel like it then.

I was afraid that he didn't want to do it not only because he was too tired, but because he simply wasn't interested any longer. I learned soon enough that with me and Dave, our libidos were just not in synch. I had much more of a sex drive than he did. Whatever hormones kick in one's libido had really been raging in my body these days. At the age of twenty-six I felt at the peak of my sexual desire, whereas my husband desire for sex, if anything, seemed to be waning.

That's why I suggested that perhaps another woman could join us. Back in college I'd some bi-sexual experiences, and I had told my husband about these. When he first heard of them, before we were married, it aroused him, imagining his future bride sexually coupling with another woman.

So now I thought I'd suggest this, that maybe another woman could join us, figuring it would be something 'different' and perhaps kick in some new desire on Dave's part.

"No, I don't think so, honey," he said, chiding me with a scowl. "Those things are nice to fantasize about, but not really to do. Sex should just be between two people. I've always felt that way, and I still do."

Then I thought I'd try a different angle.

"How about we get together with another couple then?" I suggested. "Not so we could mix it up with them or anything. Just to watch each other making love. You know, that might be exciting. And we wouldn't really have to get intimate with anyone else. C'mon, honey. I know you used to love watching sex videos. So wouldn't it be fun to watch another couple doing it right next to us while they watched us?"

When we first got married Dave and I brought a 'swingers' magazine back from the newsstand and stared at all those ads of couples seeking other couples. We even toyed with the idea of answering one or two of those ads. But Dave finally nixed that idea, as he did so many others. My husband had become a regular kill-joy.

By the look on his face I knew I should never have brought up this suggestion.

"No! No! No!" he said angrily, actually getting out of bed. "I'm just not into that kind of thing anymore. Period. So don't ask me about it, okay? If sex with me isn't satisfying Peggy, I'm just sorry. But I work twelve, fourteen hour days so you can have this house, those two BMW's in the garage, all the clothes in your closet. Isn't that enough."

But it wasn't enough. Lately, my brain had been stirring with all sorts of sexual fantasies and my body felt constantly charged with sexual feeling. I was masturbating every day, and even watching sex videos and reading smut on the sly.

Quite apart from hoping that it might spice up our sex life, I brought up these suggestions of having another woman join us, or getting together with another couple because lately I had become almost obsessed with the thought of having sex with more than one person at a time. Every time I rented a video I made sure it had all these three and four and five-way couplings. And, even better, full blown orgies. Watching groups of insatiable hedonists making it really made my clit tingle. All those guys with their big hardons; all those girls spreading their legs and pleading for it! It just made me so, so hot!

But, for the time being at least, such sexual obsessions on my part would have to remain just fantasies.

 

I was meeting two of my girlfriends for lunch at a cute little bistro down in by the bay. Vicki had just arrived and she and I were waiting for Ruth to show up. Finally Ruth arrived and we noticed that she sat down very gingerly on her chair.

"What's the matter," Vicki teased. "Did a bee sting you on the behind?"

"Pretty close," Ruth laughed, winking slyly.

"What's that all about?" I asked, curious.

"Yeah," Vicki added. "What'd you do? Go up to one of those nude beaches up the coast and burn those buns of yours?"

We both knew that Vicki and her boyfriend liked to go to nude beaches and show off their gym-toned bodies. Vicki had a perfect one and she knew it, and loved to exhibit it, she told us.

"It wasn't anything as tame as that," Vicki purred, teasing us. Then the waiter interrupted to take our orders. And while he did we noticed that Vicki continued to squirm as though she was unable to plant her pretty little derriere firmly on her chair.

"Okay, will you please us what the fuck is up?" Ruth begged now, burning with curiosity. "Have you got a hemorrhoid or something?"

"Oh, if you girls must know, it's just that Bob fucked me up the ass for about two hours straight last night. I think it's going to take me at least a week to recover."

I was shocked speechless, but Ruth took in stride.

"Oh, you love it!" Ruth teased. "I've heard you tell me I don't know how many times how you crave doing it like that."

So? Vicki and Ruth obviously talked to each other about the pleasures of anal sex. Why wasn't I ever part of that sort of conversation? I supposed it was because they knew full well what a prude my husband could be and how sexually lifeless my marriage had become. I had freely confessed all that to them.

"C'mon Ruth, you love it too, I know you do," Vicki shot back, wagging a finger at Ruth.

"Okay, I'll admit it, I do," Ruth said. "It can leave you a little sore, that's true. But man! Do I ever love getting screwed back there. It's so nasty!"

Now Vicki turned to me, as I was afraid she would.

"How about you Peggy? Do you like taking it in the butt?"

I looked down, knowing I was blushing. And not blushing because of the frank topic of our conversation, but because of what I knew I'd have to reveal about my current situation.

"Actually... I do. Or at least I have... in the past," I admitted. And it was true. Before I got married I had several boyfriends who liked anal sex and I came to love it too. But Dave wouldn't even hear of it when I first proposed it to him as something we could add to our bedroom repertoire. He thought it was 'unnatural.'

"But since I've been married--" and then my words trailed off as Vicki and Ruth looked at each other knowingly. They knew what was up with me back at home.

After that, they decided it was best to drop the subject. They knew I had been upset at the direction my sex life had taken and that I didn't need to be reminded of how hot theirs was.

Finally we paid the bill and prepared to leave. Vicki was an old friend from college, while Ruth and I worked together teaching aerobics at a health club. And we now headed back to the club now for our afternoon classes.

"You know Gina's getting married," she told me as we drove back to the club.

Gina was the young receptionist at the club. Ruth and Gina and several of the other women who worked in the club came from the same blue-collar background while I, with my marriage to Dave, was considered a young Pacific Heights socialite. Nonetheless, Ruth knew I was funky at heart and had befriended me.

"Several of us girls decided to give her a bridal shower and, afterwards, to take her down to a male strip joint for a sort of bachelorette party. Want to come?"

Most the women who worked at the club, unlike me, were unmarried.

"I don't know," I said. "A male strip club? I don't know if that would be such a good idea for me. It might stir me up and give me some dangerous ideas."

I laughed jokingly, but actually I was thrilled -- and a little scared -- by the prospect. With all those tapes I had been viewing and stuff, I was exactly in the right frame of mind to watch a couple of buffed studs shake their oiled, muscled bodies while we gals whooped and cheered. After all the charity balls and gallery openings I was reluctantly attending, this sure seemed like it might be a very welcome change of pace.

"Hey," Ruth said, putting a warm arm around me. "That's just what you need. Seeing some sexy nude men instead of that lame husband of yours. It should give you ideas."

Ruth was never one to temper how she really felt. And she was foot loose and fancy free. She said she had visited this particular club when she was a little younger and really hot to trot. She claimed it always made her feel strangely excited to go down there and see all that exposed male flesh.

"Sure, I'll join you guys. Why the fuck not!" I said determinedly as Ruth gave me the details.

 

At the club the five of us at our table were having a great time, putting away our second big magnum of bubbly and getting lewd and raunchy, as a bunch of healthy women with some champagne in them are apt to do.

We all got a charge watching the buffed studs strut their stuff, especially Gina. Her husband-to-be was not exactly a prize specimen of the male sex, though we knew he was filthy rich. Gina wouldn't be slaving away as a receptionist much longer! I almost was tempted to warn her about what could happen when you marry a rich guy who doesn't exactly turn up your flame. But I didn't think this was the time to raise such a red flag. Although looking at her, at how cute and young and sexy she was, I was hoping she wouldn't fall into the same kind of trap I had.

It was late and the club would be closing any minute. All the other women had already left and our table was the only one that wasn't vacant. And now was when we were ready to spring our surprise on Gina. It turns out that one of the girls in our party knew the owner of the club real well. He had taken an aerobics class with her. So she was able to persuade him to keep the club open after closing hours, for a little 'private' party for Gina.

Ruth told me we had this in store for Gina. And, frankly, after I heard about it, all I could do was masturbate while fantasizing what such a 'private' party could be.

Gina, of course, was surprised by all this, but thought it was just great. Especially when her two favorite dancers of the night, a lithe, sexy Cuban and this muscled blonde beach boy showed up on stage to resume dancing for us.

They danced right in front of Gina now, looking down at her and acting real sexy, almost lewdly, the way they know they're expected to perform before the gaggle of women who had come to see them. These women are often repressed in their own personal lives or, like me, have scant opportunity for the sorts of raucous, untamed fantasies they dream about, and are instead limited to being spectators and voyeurs in venues such as this.

Gina, a little soused now, stood up and hooted and howled, wiggling her ass and shaking her tits for them. I quickly saw that Gina could be one turbo-charged sexpot. I guess that's why she was the receptionist down in the club. She could lure just about anyone into joining it with her charm and sexy wiles.

"Oh yeah, guys!" Gina hollered. "Shake those tailfeathers! Shake 'em!"

They turned around and shook their hard bottoms the way female strippers do, teasingly working their G-strings down over their buttocks.

I watched this shockingly erotic spectacle with some amazement, a very warm and very pleasant feeling creeping up between my legs.

"Take it off! Take it all off!" Gina yelled.

Normally the guys have to leave on little G-Strings. Girls tuck dollar bills into those G-strings and cop a little feel. But now with the club officially closed, the guys could go further. They turned around and pulled down their G-strings over their thighs, swaying their rippling buns in our faces.

"Oh man! Look at those butts!" Ruth, sitting next to me, howled.

As they pushed their bottoms out toward us, we could even see a glimpse of their rear holes almost hidden in their cracks.

Ruth turned to me when that came into view.

"Oooooh, I don't know why, but I've always just loved staring at a stud's butthole," she said, licking her lips. "And those two look so yummy too!"

Suddenly the two guys turned around and all our eyes popped wide open as not only did they reveal their cocks, but we saw that those two cocks were sticking up fully erect. Though I had been watching plenty of videos, I hadn't seen a real cock other than my husband's for five years now, since right before my marriage. I thought back to how just a week before I got married I decided to do it just one more time with a sexy old boyfriend of mine, knowing that once I was hitched I expected to be a one-man woman.

"Oh my God!" Gina gasped in shock when she saw that fabulous equipment of theirs. The dark Cuban guy, in particular had a beautiful, thick penis. And the blonde beach boy's, though paler, was almost as impressive.

"Aren't those tools absolutely gorgeous?" Ruth purred, turning to me.

"Genuine works of art," I affirmed.

Gina approached the stage so she could have an even closer look at what was being displayed to her.

"Bet Dwight doesn't have that kind of equipment, huh Gina?" Alice, one of the party, said to Gina.

"Dwight?" Gina said, almost mockingly. "He's got hardly any equipment at all. This is what he's got."

She wagged her pinky and we all laughed.

"Well if that's what you're gonna be stuck with once you're married, then maybe you should get your fill of something just a bit more substantial now," Ruth suggested with a wink.

Gina looked at me, then at the guys, and cracked up. They had shit-eating grins on their faces too. Obviously Ruth had prepared them for this possibility.

"Really? Do you really think so?" Gina asked, looking back at us girls for encouragement.

"Sure! What the fuck are you waiting for?" Susan, the fifth in our party, urged, waving Gina on.

So now Gina got up on stage and starting to dance real sexy, with the two naked studs on either side of her.

"Take 'it off!" Ruth shouted at Gina, cheering her on. "You can't stay all dressed like that with two hot naked studs waving their big dicks at you."

Gina was still a touch hesitant.

"Yeah! Take it off!" I yelled, amazed at myself, amazed that I was getting into as I was.

Gina stared at us girls, then at the two guys. Suddenly a fiery look transformed her face. She had made up her mind.

All charged up and raring to go now, Gina slowly unbuttoned her blouse and flung it at us girls.

"Yeah! Get down!" Alice cheered wildly as she caught Gina's blouse.

Then Gina unzipped her skirt sensually while the two guys stood on either side of her, fisting themselves. She flung the skirt out at us and, this time, I caught it.

Now she was standing up on stage only in her panties and bra. Gina is petite and very slender but she has these huge breasts which her bra could barely contain. The studs were lustily eyeing those massive tits of hers.

She slid a bra strap off one shoulder, then the other, turning to the Cuban.

"Could you unsnap it" she said in a sing-song voice, girlish but full of seductive allure.

He unsnapped her bra for her and she tore it off, flinging it out at us.

"Look at those tits!" Ruth shouted, whistling.

They really were huge. But Gina was young -- she had just turned twenty -- so there was still plenty of firmness to her breasts.

She shook her breasts at us girls, then turned to the guys and shook them in their faces.

"You like `em, fellas?" she purred.

The way they were furiously stroking their hard shafts was all the answer she needed.

Next she grabbed hold of the elastic of her panties and mimicked the guys, mimicked the way they had teased us as they pulled down their G-strings with excruciating slowness.

First she slid them over her stomach until we could just see the top of her pubic patch, then she turned around and slowly slid them over her trim buns.

Finally she had her panties off and flung them haughtily at the blonde beach boy, who brought them up to his nose to sniff, closing his eyes as he took in the sweet, feminine aroma.

Gina was a dark Italian with thick, black hair and pronounced eyebrows. So I wasn't surprised when she flashed a really dense patch of pubic hair to us.

"She's got quite a rug down there," Ruth whispered to me. "It's like a jungle."

"Bet that jungle's getting pretty humid," I joked as Ruth cackled knowingly.

Now Gina started to bump and grind, like a stripper, and the two studs joined her, putting on a show for us girls in the audience. The three of them looked so hot, Gina shaking her oversized tits, the studs waving their big, stiff dicks like magic wands.

"What a bod!" Alice yelled as Gina really started to show off. Mainly she was showing off for the guys, but you could tell Gina was proud to show off her hot little body to the ladies in the room too.

Now the guys pressed in on her from both sides and she reached down to take their dicks in her hands, massaging the shafts.

"What a lucky bitch!" Susan cried. "Look at those handfuls she's got all to herself."

"Hey, it's my party tonight," Gina said, overhearing Susan.

"Right on!" Ruth yelled. "It's your party, so party down!"

She turned toward the Cuban, pushing out her hips.

"How about you get down there and giving me some nice head, stud?" she said pointing to the floor, as the Cuban happily dropped to his knees right in front of her and buried his face in her patch.

"Look at him!" I said in astonishment. "He's going down on her!"

She pressed his face against her crotch as she held on to the blonde's big cock.

"Do it, stud! Eat that pussy!" Alice yelled.

It was amazing how a little champagne and the right circumstances could loosen our tongues like this.

Suddenly Gina pushed his face away and told the guy to stand back up as she herself dropped to her knees, tugging the two dicks to her face.

Turning first to her left, then to her right, she started to suck the two cocks right in front of all us as we clapped and shouted.

"Take it while you can get it, girl!" Alice urged. "Because soon you're gonna be married to pencil dick."

We all laughed, including Gina, who really lapped and sucked away, giving the studs each a hot, sloppy blow-job. I was mesmerized, my eyes riveted on her mouth, opened wide so she could wrap her lips around the thick shafts.

"Are they tasty, Gina?" I yelled.

"Yum, yum!" she said, smacking her lips.

"I'll bet they are," Ruth said, leaning forward to gaze at the hot scene.

"Come on up here, Ruthie," Gina said to Ruth, seeing her leaning in like that, knowing how excited Ruth was getting by the sight of Gina going down on these studs.

"You arranged all this; now you gotta take part too," she said to Ruth."

"Me?" Ruth said with mock surprise. "You're the one who's getting married. It's your night, honey, so enjoy it."

I knew Ruth. I'm sure she was keen and eager to join Gina up on that stage, though she probably thought that since this was Gina's night, perhaps Gina should have the stage to herself.

"Will you shut the fuck up and come on up here," Gina said, walking up to the edge of the stage and reaching down for Ruth's arm. The two studs joined Gina as they lifted Ruth up on to the stage. And Ruth now did not put up any resistance. I knew her well, and I knew she'd be game for a little showing off herself.

So while Gina and the studs danced naked around Ruth, Ruth stripped off her clothes and got naked with them. Ruth and I taught aerobics together, so I had seen her naked many times in the locker room after workouts. But I never expected to see her in the nude under these kinds of circumstances!

libidinal
libidinal
2,710 Followers