From Her Ex-Boss to her Bitch Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well helloooooo ladies, you both look like you've had a great night, have you had fun?" Amber swayed her body as much as she could as she approached the desk, smiling down at the young man.

"Well tell the man, Amber have you had fun."

"Amber batted her eyelashes at the guy, "we've had a wonderful afternoon and evening thanks."

"Ohh so you've been on it for some time??" he smiled.

Amber was getting into her role as a slut more and more now, "Ohhh we've been on all sorts, for the last few hours, haven't we Claire." She even winked at him and hoped she'd get some support for Claire.

"That's Miss Claire to you Amber."

Amber lowered her eyes and said "Sorry Miss Claire I forgot my place."

"You did indeed slut."

"Whooaahh what the fuck is going on here, I'm missing something." The young man was now standing his hands in the air begging for an explanation.

"Sorry hi, I'm Claire."

"I'm Namandala."

"Nice to meet you Namandala, sexy name too."

"It means Tower of Strength."

"Does it indeed and do you live up to your name." Claire clearly fancied the guy, maybe this one was for her not Amber thought Claire. He was a fine specimen after all.

The thought had also occurred to Amber, but she knew now was a time to wait, if Miss Claire wanted him then that was how it would be, but her itch was getting more and more insistent.

"I'm told that it is a very appropriate name for me, apparently I live up to it in both size and solidity. My friends call me Nama, anyway how about telling me what's occurring Miss Claire???"

"OK, sorry about the outburst, let me introduce you to Amber, she's a Sissy slut, in case you hadn't guessed."

"Hi Amber, well she does look good but, I've seen enough trannies to know one when I see one, and she's a mighty fine one at that."

"She is isn't she, she's also quite talented with her mouth and her pussy, but she has a problem."

"What's that Miss Claire??"

"You don't have to call me Miss, Claire will do. She desperately needs to be fucked, right now and we wondered if you knew of anyone who might be able to help, preferably more than one."

At that point another couple came in the to the hotel lobby, obviously having had a great evening out and staggered through the foyer to get the lift, giggling as they went, totally oblivious to what was going on.

"Have a nice night guys." Nama called after them.

Amber was suddenly embarrassed at this transaction being negotiated in public and blushing had her eyes to the ground.

"And why is she so desperate to get fucked if I may ask?"

"Well she has an itch in her throat and pussy and if she doesn't get cum and preferably Black man's cum, the itch gets worse and worse. She actually needs cum regularly."

Claire leant in to whisper in her ear. "She's very submissive and has been programmed to believe and feel the itch for real, she genuinely believes that she needs cum right now. Amazing what hypnosis will do for a Sissy once they have some poppers on board and are feeling very horny, they become very, very suggestible."

"Really, so that idea is actually implanted in her brain?" He whispered this to Claire, taking in the aroma of her perfume mixed with the unmistakable aroma of cum on Claire's face. Now he was beginning to feel uncomfortable as his Tower of Strength began to wake up and rise inside his smart black pants.

"Totally, she can actually feel the itch deep in her pussy and the best solution for her itch is a Black man's cum deposited deep in her belly."

"Fuck so you're happy with bareback, excellent so few sluts are nowadays, but that's how me and the boys prefer to roll." Nama smiled as he said this out loud so that Amber would hear it.

"Ummmm you and the boys, how many are there of you?" Claire was just beginning to think that she had a little itch which might need a scratch if there was enough cocks to go around. But would Miss Rachel be OK with that, that was the question.

I have three friends working in maintenance and the laundry. They are all Nigerian like me and capable of the deep deposits you mentioned for Amber.

"Wow how lucky are we Amber 4 of these beautiful black God's, sounds like we both might get some."

"Please Miss Claire that sounds wonderful, but can we do it soon please."

"See what a slut she is Nama, why don't you call your friends and you can decide where we should do this."

"Would you like Amber to get you ready at the desk while you ring them?"

"I think that would be lovely thanks Claire." As he said this he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers, moved his chair back away from the desk to allow access.

Amber sashayed over and walked behind the reception desk, putting a hand on Nama's rock solid thigh and dropping to her knees between his legs. She reached forward sliding her hands up his muscular thighs to her prize. She could see from the outline in his trousers that he was both well-endowed in length and in girth as his cock was starting to harden.

Amber reached inside his boxer shorts and wrestled his cock out as it continued to harden in her hands. She lovingly cradled the gorgeous chocolate brown snake, longing to suck the circumcised head , she moved her mouth towards it.

She could smell a faint hint of piss and the drops of precum she could see forming in the slit. She made a perfect O with her burgundy lips and then enveloped the head of his cock, savouring the taste as she licked the pre cum up. Cradling his large hairy balls in her hands.

Claire marvelled at how far Amber had fallen, she really was a cock worshipper now.

Amber felt Nama's hand on the nape of her neck forcing her down bit by bit. She could hear him dialling the phone with his other hand as she settled into a steady sloppy rhythm. As he forced her down hard on one down stroke, raising his thighs at the same time to really drive in deeper, she gagged hard. He held her tight on his magnificent rod, enjoying the feeling of her throat as she gagged. She could only hear her own gagging not what he said to his friends in the brief conversation.

He then held both sides of her face as he used her head as his fuck hole. She was no longer in charge, no longer moving up and down his poll on her own, now it was his powerful biceps pulling her to him, making her gag uncontrollably. He seemed to understand just when to allow her up to stop her from throwing up all over him. But only just. By now her nose and mouth were covered in strands of saliva.

He was enjoying her ministrations but she could tell despite her best efforts he wasn't close to giving up his cum yet. Then he released her head from the vice like grip of his hands and she managed to get some heaving breaths as she remained kneeling in front of him, tears ruining her mascara and eyes downturned to the floor, the used whore that she now was, her make up well and truly ruined.

As her shoulders heaved, just trying to regain her breath, the itch in her pussy was growing ever more insistent. His 9 inch ebony rod, ramrod straight and covered in Ambers saliva, lubed and ready to go.

"Now this girl is good, the boys are going to love using her Claire, but I think we have a connection, don't we?"

"Well Nama I'm not normally on offer, but that cock of yours does look magnificent, maybe I could make an exception just this once. What do you think Amber?"

"I think a beautiful cock like Nama's was made for you Miss Claire."

"That's good, so do I. But there is one condition Nama."

"Ohh what's that Miss Claire." Nama asked his words laced with sarcasm.

"Well as you ask, Amber needs at least 3 loads, so as long as your boys are happy to breed her fat ass and fill her with their Black seed then I won't feel as though I'm stealing you from her."

"No problem Claire, the boys will happily fill your whore completely full of Black seed, why don't we move into the back office and you can come and sit down with me."

"That sounds good. In fact I'm wet at the thought."

"Well let's go then." With that Nama stood up and moved down a poorly lit corridor through into the back office where one of his friends was sitting looking at sissy porn on the computer.

He looked around and smiled at the sight of Claire and Amber, licking his lips in anticipation at Amber.

Nama took the main big comfy office chair and said to Claire "This is Art, Claire why don't you come and sit on my lap and we can enjoy the show." As he said it he spat in his hand and smeared it on his light brown cock head.

Claire took the few steps over to him, lifting her coat and bending over in front of Nama, giving him the perfect view of her PVC clad ass and then she reached between her legs to slowly unzip her pvc panties from her lower back right around to the front and offer him access to her pussy and her asshole.

Nama smiled as he took in the beautiful picture of both swollen red glistening pussy lips and an asshole still with a sheen of lube covering it, plainly having been fucked recently.

Claire stood, her legs either side of Nama's muscled thighs, her hands on the arms of the chair to steady herself and began to gently, ever so slowly lower her pussy towards his cock head. She was panting now so desperate to be fucked in her sopping wet pussy, watching Amber have all the fun had her moist and ready for action.

Nama took both her hands from the arms of the chair and pulled them behind her back holding them both firmly in his left hand. She let out a moan, as she'd always loved to be controlled, but bless her, she hadn't quite realised his intentions. If she had she might have been struggling a little more.

With his right hand he pushed her body slightly forward so that his cock was no longer lined up with her moist slit, but rather with her tight pink asshole, which just looked too welcoming to Nama. He had only one intention as to which of Claire's holes he was going to use.

As his cock head nestled at the opening of her lovely used asshole, he pulled her hands firmly downwards towards the base of his dick, this pulled her shoulders back and caused her to lean back a fraction. A little off balance and as he pulled more firmly with the hand, aided by his other hand now on her shoulder pulling down, there was simply nothing Claire could do but accept the inevitable invasion of the large head of his cock as it stretched her anus and settled deep inside her.

Claire let out a long pained moan, she'd not been expecting this, hoping to be impaled by his cock deep in her pussy, she hadn't even conceived of the idea that she could take his cock anally, it was huge and had her eyes watering.

Amber looked on with a feeling of jealousy, but that would prove to be unjustified.

As Claire was pulled down and sank inch by inch, slowly onto his throbbing cock she let out a scream, he was simply stretching her to the very limits.

"Not too loud Claire, you'll wake the guests."

"Fukkkkkk Namaaaaaaaaaaaaa I meant for you to fuck my pussy." She hissed through clenched teeth.

"I know you did Claire but I've always liked the back door and yours looked too well used and too inviting to miss, but come on you have to admit it feels good."

"It feels fucking huge Nama, I can barely breathe."

"Then let me put my arms around you and work on your nipples as you get used to it." As he said this he reached his big hands into the cups of Claires corset and worked her swollen erect nipples hard with his fingers pulling on them, stretching them as though they were a cows teats he was trying to get milk from. She moaned with the intensity of the pain mixed with pleasure. No longer sure which hurt more her gaping ass or her nipples.

"Here are Victor and Samuel, they'll help feed your Amber while you get comfy."

Claire was just beginning to cope now, breathing in deeply and starting to deal with the massive rod she was impaled on. She knew he wouldn't let her get up yet and so thought she should make the best of it, as he continued to work her nipples without mercy, she rocked back and forth on his cock which was now balls deep and making it hard for her to breathe, rearranging her insides.

She had never felt this full, the sheer size made her feel like she was impaled on an ebony rod, which in a way she was. She could feel her insides churning with the massive invasion. But with each time she rocked backward the stretching of her ring and her clit rubbing against the base of his cock, she was now beginning to revel into the sensations and enjoying it more and more with each passing minute.

Her body was finding a way to accept this huge intrusion, she was thinking it must be so deep within her, just as Nama cupped her big beautiful butt cheeks with his hands and firmly pulled them apart to lower her a little deeper onto his raging hard cock.

Amber was watching this scene unravelling in front of her, her clit straining against the bars of its cage, the head a turgid purple filled to capacity with blood, the tip leaking drops of pre-cum. Claire looked simply ecstatic now that she had got used to the ravishment and rocked herself senseless.

Amber felt a hand on her shoulder and immediately dropped to her knees and was pushed between Arts legs by one of the other boys. As she turned to face Art's lap she could see he'd wasted no time whilst she'd been longingly watching her Miss riding Nama's cock and now had his cock out in front of her face. The manly, musky, pissy smell suggested a real man, not dirty just the smells from a hard days work.

In her mind the triggers began to fire. Must suck cock, black men's cock, must eat cum, fill my pussy with cum, I need Black mens cock, need some Pig Sweat, need to be fed.

As if sensing her need, Claire even in the state she was in pulled out a bottle of Pig Sweat and decided that she needed some herself, to help her cope with the massive volume of Nama's cock, she inhaled heavily 10 times, taking in as much as she could before passing the bottle to Victor who took two steps to Amber who was now kneeling on the floor between Arts legs.

Victor stood directly behind Amber, his solid thighs either side of the back of her head held Ambers chin roughly with his left hand using his thumb to hold her left nostril closed and pushed the rim of the bottle tightly against Ambers right nostril.

"Get as much as you can bitch, you're going to need it. We like nothing more that fat white sissy bitches to breed with our Black seed and show who's the superior men."

Ambers clit was weeping precum at the way Victor was speaking to her, she loved this level of humiliation, she knew it was what she was destined for. She breathed in as heavily and long as she possibly could taking on as much of her beloved Pig Sweat into her system as she could. Even though she knew the effect would be to strengthen the itch, she just had to do it.

Once she had taken in a number of huge breaths, Victor capped the bottle and put it on the desk. Then as Art told Amber to open wide, Victor put both of his hands to the back of Ambers head and pushed forward with his hips as the big brown head of Arts cock slid between Ambers swollen burgundy lips and straight down her throat, Art relaxed in his chair.

Victor though started to hump the back of Ambers head with his cock, forcing her deeper and deeper onto Arts cock, as she took half of it, Victor stopped using his hips and simply put both hands on the back of her head and forced her down, down, down, inch by excruciating inch as she gagged so hard she thought she'd throw up.

Just before she was about to throw up, Victor allowed her to come back up off Arts cock and as soon as she took a breath he forced her down once again. Over and over until Art started to grunt and his cock spasmed injecting his seed down Ambers throat.

12