From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit... yeah..." I was so fucking jealous.

"Wanna taste it?" He proposed.

Again, I was taken aback but how could I refuse? I was already licking my lips.

"I do want to taste that." I spoke.

Suddenly, Robbie pulled his three fingers out of that bitch's pussy and pushed them straight into my mouth. Yeah, you read that right! I was in shock. The girl started laughing hysterically as I was sucking Robbie's wet fingers. I mean... I was not really sucking them! They were just there!

When I finally went back to my senses, I pushed him away.

"What the hell, dude?"

"You said you wanted a taste!"

"Well, yeah! OF HER!" I moved my face closer to the warm pussy.

I was still hypnotized by her cunt. In her position, I also could see Sofia's tight and pink asshole.

But Robbie stopped me.

"I'm not one to share my girl, man! I can give you another taste from my fingers but that's it, that pussy, that ass, that mouth, they are all mine! Right, honey?"

"Right, daddy!" Sofia replied, rubbing her own clit.

I was dying! I needed that! Damn!

I almost said that I wanted another taste, even from my roommate's dirty fingers, but I could not bring myself to ask that.

Instead, I remained on the floor, watching the action in silence, sliding my hand under my pants while Robbie started eating her up. The prick was too good with his tongue.

It lasted for a while until Sofia started to squirt through the combined efforts of my roommate's mouth and fingers. I was hit! I was glad.

"Let's move on to my room." He said to her.

She kissed his crotch, Robbie's fly was semi opened, his bulge looked humongous.

"Sure, baby." She replied, taking off her top fully.

"Wait!" I said, feeling like an idiot. "Where is Lucy?"

Sofia bursted out laughing.

"Look, at this hour, if she's not here yet, it means she is certainly not coming. Sorry!"

I was crushed.

"What?! No!"

"You're sure?" Robbie asked Sofia. "That's too bad. I had promised some action to my roommate, here."

He patted my hair. His hands were still wet. Or maybe it was my hair which was humid after the squirting session.

"Yeah... Please!" I begged, still on my knees.

If someone had walked in the room right there, he could have had mistaken me for a dog.

"Your friend here kind looks desperate with his hand in his pants..." She commented.

"Don't be too hard on him, he's a good friend. Maybe we can let him watch us. Would not it be cool to have someone watch me pound your ass?"

She screamed a little. She was so excited.

"Anything you want, daddy."

How Robbie was doing that? Fuck! I had submitted so many girls to my dick but it was totally different with him. He was owning them, like a freaking magician or something. She ran to the bedroom. Robbie told me to follow them.

I did. In a weird way, he was owning me too.

They both got naked and I sat in the corner. For the next hour, I watched my roommate banging that chick like a rubber doll, destroying her pussy and then her ass, face-fucking her on the edge of the bed, spanking her bum, chocking her throat. She was so eager too, so excited.

I had slid my pants to my ankles and I was jerking off furiously. Most of the times, Robbie was talking to his bitch, but sometimes, he was talking directly to me:

"See, this is what they like, when you really smash their pussy!" He was banging her in the missionary position.

"Look how stretched this asshole is, now I can shove my big dick, balls deep!"

He shoved three fingers in her ass before pushing his dick. His balls were fapping against her bum.

"Make her do everything you want; she only exists to satisfy your needs. You can be dirty, sluts love that!"

While she was swallowing and gagging on his cock, he stopped her to lift his own legs. I did not expect that. He spread his legs and exposed his (hairy) asshole to Sofia, or I guess, to Sofia and I.

"Get your tongue inside of this cave." He commanded.

Immediately, the bitch started rimming his male hole and Robbie, totally shameless, was moaning and yelling:

"CHOKE YOURSELF IN MY DIRTY ASS, BITCH!"

It was wild, a porn movie in real life. I had to control myself not to cum.

Every time Sofia would glance towards me or my dick, Robbie would grab her hair to make sure she would revert back her attention to her true master.

"Go get a glass, assistant!" Robbie shouted at me while he was back in her ass, doggy style.

"What?"

"Get me a glass, quick!" He repeated.

I ran to the kitchen to fill a drink of water. I was trembling. My cock was about to explode. After all this build-up, I was scared to miss the moment when he would cum. Wait. Why did I want to see him cum that bad?!

If only I knew that there was no chance in hell Robbie would make me miss his orgasm.

I came back with the glass of water. He was sweating heavily, all over that poor girl, her ass was torn apart. Naked, Robbie looked glorious.

"What's that?" He barked.

"The glass of water!" I spoke.

"I asked you for a glass! Not a glass of water, fool!"

"YES, YES, FUCK MY ASS, DADDY!" The bitch was moaning.

Robbie threw the water in my face. It was freezing.

"Hey!" I screamed.

"Get down! I'm about to breed her! We need to collect the cum for the fans, assistant. No waste!"

I was very confused to what was going on, but with his free hand, Robbie pushed me down and I knelt down. It was not too bad; I was right next to a beautiful asshole being pounded by a gigantic cock. When he was pulling his cock out completely, a huge gap was forming, and then, just like magic, the asshole would get tighter again.

I knew I was about to cum.

Robbie's dirty talk was not helping:

"Take your Daddy's seeds! I'll get you're pregnant, whore."

"I want to breed you dirty ass, bitch!"

"Mmmmm... Your insides feel so warm, cunt! Can't wait to empty my balls in them!"

I felt it coming. I was going to burst! No turning back. Robbie was close too; his dick was seemingly dripping with precum. It looked bigger than ever!

"Breed me! I'm begging you, breed me, daddy!" The slut begged.

I exploded all over myself. My roommate came at the same time, deep inside her ass. I could see his balls contracting while he was releasing what looked like gallons of sperm. Wow!

"Fuck, you're cumming!" Robbie scolded me, while he was emptying himself.

"Don't forget the glass, assistant, get close to that asshole, she's going to let it out."

He pulled his large juicy dick out of her ass. His cock was still hard, but the process of softening up had started. Robbie took a few steps back. Right there, it was only me and that big delicious bum.

"Are you ready?" Sofia asked me.

"Yeah..." I said, unsure of what was happening, or expected of me.

"The glass!" Robbie repeated behind me.

At that moment, Sofia winked with her asshole and then... She farted! A huge spray of jizz flew from her asshole straight to my face. I swallowed ton of it by mistake! I was drenched!

"The cum is not for you, idiot!" Robbie grabbed my hand holding the glass and pushed it against her ass. "You were supposed to collect it, not eat it for yourself!"

I was stunned. Sofia then continued to shit the cum out of her hole, filling the glass, while making her asshole gape. I had never seen something so filthy in real life.

Robbie was no longer holding my hand. I was collecting that warm cum all by myself.

I could not believe how much sperm he had deposited in her hole and how shamelessly she was expulsing it. She almost passed out when she was done. Frankly, I almost passed out too.

I went to look for Robbie like a lost puppy dog, the glass filled of cum in my hand.

He was eating a banana in the kitchen, stark naked, his dick now flaccid but still looking heavy as fuck. How could he act so casual after this crazy sex session? Was this normal for him?

I had really misjudged him before.

"Good, you still got a lot of it. Make sure to put the glass in the freezer, you can store it in a small plastic container there, and ship it with the rest of the packages tomorrow." He instructed me. "And go take a shower, you are drenched in spunk."

[MORE TO CUM]

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys. Just so you know, this was the only straight sex scene of the entire 24 chapters book. Connor won't be seeing any pussy anytime soon! ;)

12