From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be shy, boy." A young skinny guy shouted at my attention.

"Open your little ass for the big men in here!" Someone else yelled.

At another time in my life, I would have smashed their smug faces against the wall.

"SILENCE! You do what you gotta do, you can force your cock down his pretty throat, but you don't touch his ass."

Claudio moved me around to make his point. I was a rag doll.

"Once you have jizzed on his luscious lips, you can go."

I grabbed Robbie's hand. He was still there somewhere, near me.

"Rob... That's crazy... I don't know if I can..."

"Relax, babe. Just enjoy yourself. One hundred loads of cum, just for you! You know you want that. You love drinking spunk."

It felt like a feverish nightmare, or maybe it was a dream.

Either way, I got on my knees and the cameras started rolling.

Again, everything was escalating so quickly.

The shooting lasted for nearly four hours. I was not offered any lunch break or anything to eat but admittedly, I got more than my fair share of protein.

The scene followed a pretty simple scenario.

A queue of men was taking turns stroking against my face or pushing their dicks in my throat until they were ready to nut all over me.

Some lost control and emptied their loads inside my mouth but the preferred way of the director was a good old facial, until I was simply unrecognizable. This happened rather quickly.

Claudio would count every ejaculation until we would reach the magic number: one hundred.

I was shocked that Robbie would take part in this considering his spermatophobia but he got in line, like the 99 other guys, ready to paint me white.

Black guys, Latinos, Asians, Arabs, Caucasians... Claudio was not discriminating. Every ethnicity and body types were represented in the crowd. Fat dudes, bodybuilders, lean guys, smaller frames.

They had one common point: a big ass dick.

Two large dudes ripped off my grey tank top and put a black t-shirt over me instead. I did not get it at first, but then, I realized that the cum stains would be way more visible on a black fabric.

The viewers wanted to see the jizz. They were paying for this.

The first dude who nutted on me was a ginger. He kind of looked like Jonathan from the gym although he had more of a dad body and a smaller cock.

I wished I was sucking John's dick instead.

Imagining that I was blowing him helped me go through the first blowjob and ejaculation.

Apparently, I did a good job. The stranger came on my face in less than two minutes, huge creamy loads. Getting those men to cum rapidly was the whole point.

When you have 100 guys to drain, you cannot spend 20 minutes on each cock, things had to go down at a steady rhythm.

"We don't have all night!" Claudio shouted from times to times when he felt like they were too much time passing by without any sperm being sprayed on my face.

Thankfully, most often, I had several guys to take care of at once, cocks coming from each side of my face and in my mouth, and therefore, there was no loss of time to complain about.

Generally, two, sometimes three, and a handful of times, four cocks were releasing their loads on me at the same time.

1 load. 2 loads. 3 loads. 10 loads. 25 loads.

We were counting to 100.

My performance was praised by both Claudio and Robbie. But I was getting tired. My jaw ached, my wrists too. I had one or two dicks in my mouth and one dick in each of my hand at all times.

The tough life of a cum dumpster.

A black dude shoved his ten inches in my throat and I almost choked and died at the 27th load.

The shoot was interrupted for five minutes after that, but then, we simply continued. I had not died; I had not fainted. No reason to stop a good scene.

I mean, I could have stopped, at any time. However, I did not have it in me to refuse some fresh alpha loads of cum. Some of those pornstars were relentless but, no matter what, I had to keep blowing and stroking.

30 loads. 35 loads. 40 loads.

And after a couple of hours, we had hit the halfway point, 50 loads.

I was literally drowning in jizz by that point. The camera was almost always on my face, taking close up of my mouth filled with fresh cum.

Every time I thought I could not take any more loads, they just kept on coming.

Layers after layers, I was only allowed to drink and swallow the sperm when my face and hair were already entirely covered. Soon, my chest was sticky too. Believe it or not, I was hard as a rock for the entire time.

*FUCK MY DAD!*

The disrupting thought came back in my head again.

That was not a good time for that, I needed to stay in the moment. I had a lot of work to do.

More dicks. More cum. Two Asian dudes were emptying their balls on my cheeks. They looked like twins.

A third guy, I could not even tell who he was, was dropping his loads on my forehead.

I remembered seeing a girl doing that in a porn once. Taking dozens of loads of cum on her face. I had wondered how anyone could go so low... And yet, there I was.

*FUCK ROBBIE!*

This was a new parasitic thought.

I wondered why I was thinking that.

Well, "wondered" might be a strong word, I was quite busy otherwise with many dicks to handle.

My thoughts were mostly about my father, rarely ever about Robbie.

I heard his voice encouraging me. Robbie was kneeling next to me and guiding the guys, like he was in charge of the operation.

"Take it all, babe. You need this. You look so gorgeous with all that jizz dripping down your face."

69th load! There were cheers in the crowd. A private jock among the performers.

I was mostly blind but suddenly, I heard a voice that I recognized. I could not process it right away but an alarm started blasting inside my corrupted brain.

"You've turned yourself into such a pathetic slut, pretty boy."

Who was that? I tried to open my eyes. The cum was burning my retina.

I could hardly see but I knew that man. White, Caucasian, older than me.

I recognized the voice.

"If only I knew you could pay your rent this way, I would have never kicked you out... We would have found other arrangements."

Fuck. I did know that pervert! That was my landlord!

And he was nutting on my fucking face!

He was the freaking 70th load.

I did not even react. I was shocked. I was numb.

Two black guys were already taking his spot and Robbie was holding my mouth wide open at this point.

It was raining sperm all over me. I stuck my tongue out.

"You're doing a great job, Connor." Robbie whispered in my ear.

Wait.

Some of this jizz must have been falling all over Robbie as well?!

He was literally stretching my sperm-coated lips.

*RUN AWAY!*

Carlos took place next to me. He was next in the line. He gave me a very thick and creamy load, volleys after volleys of white protein.

One of the biggest of the day.

The polluting thoughts were getting harder and harder to disregard. They were shouting in my brain and blurring with reality.

Robbie was literally smearing the cum all over my face.

His fingers were drenched.

*RUN AWAY, CONNOR!*

I was not too sure of where I was.

But still, more cum, more balls, more dicks, more spit in my face.

79 loads. 85 loads. 92 loads.

It kept on coming.

I kept on stroking.

*RUN AWAY, CONNOR!*

I smiled at the camera.

I had not taken any drug but it really seemed like I did.

In a way, that spunk was my drug. And it was really addicting.

Robbie was to be the last donor. He would be the 100th load.

What an honour.

I should have been satisfied with this ending, but for some reason, I was not.

*LISTEN TO YOURSELF, CONNOR!*

After getting through my first double penetration the day before, after sleeping with Robbie, after receiving and ingesting 99 loads of cum from strangers, finally, I was reaching my limits.

I could not stretch any further.

Psychologically, physically, emotionally, I was on the edge of breaking down.

I was breaking down.

Only when Robbie blew the last load and smeared the cum from dozens of guys before him all over my face, I understood what my brain had been trying to tell me this whole time.

*ROBBIE HAS BEEN LYING TO YOU ABOUT HIS SPERMATOPHOBIA.

ROBBIE HAS BEEN LYING TO YOU.

ROBBIE IS A LIAR.

RUN AWAY, CONNOR.*

[MORE TO CUM]

Finally, Connor is waking-up! I hope you enjoyed this new chapter, guys. More sex and a big confrontation are coming-up next week!

12