From Japan to San Fran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Yuri got up from the chair and inspected the drawings. "My God," She gasped. "I can't believe these are of me, they're so exquisite. You've made me look so beautiful, I'm incredibly flattered," She smiled as he came back and handed her coffee.

"That's how I see you," Hideki told her. "A beautiful, mysterious woman with sensual layers, a woman who can captivate with a smile or a glance, yet has a mind and wit that can ..."

Yuri put down her coffee and grabbed Hideki by the shirt collar. She pulled him towards her and kissed him, she kissed him hard. "You're never going to get any work done in this state," She smiled as she broke the kiss. "Come on, it's time to put an end to this tension between us."

"Tension?"

Yuri sighed. "Didn't your sister tell you? Seriously, she never does what I expect of her. I told her last week that if you didn't make a move on me soon, I was going to take you into my bedroom and practically rape you."

"You really said that?"

"I really said that," Yuri laughed. "I've seen the way you look at me – haven't you realized by now I've been hoping to get you to notice me? I wear all those skimpy little things to attract your attention, I chose this because I knew you'd like it. I'm fascinated by you and I suspect we'd make a terrific couple. Wouldn't you like to find out if I'm right?"

"Don't you prefer women?"

"I have no preference and if you're worried about Hisako, don't be," Yuri said, trailing a manicured fingernail up his arm. "She has Anne, so when I told her how I was feeling, she told me to go for it. Why do you think she went away for the entire weekend? It wasn't just so we could get started on this project – she knew I hadanother project of my own in mind," Yuri grinned.

Hideki flashed a sheepish grin and Yuri groaned. "You and your sister – both of you need a good kick once in a while. Get your ass into my bedroom mister – we're going to fuck until we're both exhausted, understand?!"

Hideki nodded and thought the Gods had finally showered blessings upon him. When Yuri let the kimono drop to the floor, he knew that they had. Feeling bold for once, he pulled her close and kissed her with the same force she had kissed him mere minutes ago. Yuri seemed to melt into him and their bodies blended. He could smell the Jasmine of her skin and feel the soft tendrils of her hair brushing his face. They walked into her bedroom and she dimmed the lights.

"I want to see what you look like, handsome," Yuri told him. "Don't keep a girl waiting, get out of your clothes. I thought you were cute when you first arrived, but you've really got yourself in shape since then."

As he undressed with nervous fingers, Hideki felt his roommate's eyes watching him. He wasn't uncomfortable, as an artist, he knew the human body was a work of art. As Yuri appraised him, he made short work of his clothes. Now, she moved to the bed and pulled him along with her.

"Show me some of your other skills, Hideki," Yuri smiled. "I want to see if you're imaginative in other ways."

Hideki nodded and wordlessly, he painted her body with his mouth and his hands. Her breasts were like soft peaches, her hair silky and thick, the way she moved when being caressed, it was a delight to the eyes and ears. Yuri moved about the bed as he kissed her and his lips sought that most precious of treats, the sweetness between her thighs. Hideki took her with his mouth, sparing her no pleasures. He licked and tasted her there, the sparse fleece covering her pussy brushed aside as his tongue delved deep. He feasted on the honey he found there and tried not to get too smug, even though her moans and mewls were signs that he was pleasing her.

"Damn!" Yuri panted when he moved away from her. "It's always the quiet ones who surprise you," She chuckled. "I'm not quiet, but that's okay – we're on the top floor and we can shake the rafters. I want your cock – in my mouth and then in my pussy, but we won't rush – we've got all the time we need to explore each other."

With an aggressive smile, Yuri pushed her new boyfriend back on the bed and slid her mouth on to his cock. Flaccid, it seemed normal, but as she bobbed her head up and down on it, she got a tiny shock. It grew thicker and larger than she had anticipated and at first, she almost choked. She adjusted in time and fondled his meaty balls while sucking his cock. She could see that Hideki's face was in a grimace and so, she slowed her pace.

"You can come in my mouth if you want too, baby," Yuri told him. "I don't mind that, I kind of like it, in fact," She said.

"No, not our first time," Hideki grinned, pleased he had held out so long against some one he had desired so much. "I want the first time to give you as much pleasure as it does me. I want us to – fuck ..." Hideki rarely used that word, but it felt comfortable with Yuri "... until we both climax at the same time and we will do other things later."

"Sounds good," Yuri smiled, reaching into the nightstand and grabbing a condom. She got it around his dick and straddled him. "I hope you don't mind my being on top, although we'll get to all the other positions later," She smiled. "Wait until you try the Raging Hippo."

"The Raging Hippo?"

"I was teasing," She giggled. "I see I still have a ways to go towards loosening you up, that's okay – you're worth the effort," She told Hideki. Yuri wiggled herself down on his shaft, he went in deeper than she thought he would and she felt full. She braced herself with her hands placed on his chest and began to ride him. His hands moved over her skin again and he pleasured her nipples as well, using both hands and lips. Hideki might have been quiet at times, but he was a masterful and gentle lover. Yuri's body responded to every intimate caress and it didn't take her long to achieve orgasm. Hideki followed shortly after. He didn't roll away or stop, he kissed her as he moved out of her pussy and began licking her body. Within ten more minutes, he had made her cum another time, with his mouth.

"Okay, that's not fair," She mock-pouted. "You're ahead of me!" Yuri yanked the condom from Hideki's cock and sucked him off. Then she allowed herself to rest her head on his chest and enjoy the comfort.

They had another magnificent round of sex in bed, Hideki enjoying her long legs drumming against his back as they fucked. Feeling a need to rest, they went out to the living area for a while. Both of them smelled it – the sour aroma of stale coffee.

"It was worth it," Yuri laughed as she put on another pot.

Four weeks later, Anne displayed the two portraits by her newest discovery. Donna had been thrilled to have her portrait seen, although her husband had to be "convinced". "I 'convinced' him for 3 hours," She told a smiling Yuri, who was never far from Hideki's side. Everyone at the showing raved about Anne's newest discovery and Hisako kept telling her brother how proud she was of him. As for Anne, she had vanished somewhere about 30 minutes earlier. Yuri spotted Anne as she came running back.

Anne approached Hideki, waving a piece of paper. "Your first sale," She beamed. "Here's a big fat check, keep painting this well and there will be plenty more."

"Who bought it?" Hideki asked, looking at the name on the check and then back up at Yuri.

"Did you think I was going to let anyone else own my boyfriend's first painting of me?" Yuri laughed and then hugged him. "You can always paint another one, but this one's going in our bedroom."

"OUR bedroom?" Hideki asked and then nodded, kissing her and displaying a lot more PDA than most typical Japanese males would be comfortable with. Of course, Hideki was no longer a typical Japanese male – he was someone who had come to America and now, all of his biggest dreams were becoming a reality!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12