From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 06a

Story Info
She finds out Gary sold her out.
2.5k words
4.26
91k
17

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was up before Gary in the morning. She put on the coffee and then made her morning visit to the bathroom. As she wiped her pussy she noticed how loose it still was and she was glad that her time of the month was due. Even though it hadn't yet started she would still wear the sanitary napkin to keep Gary away. It looked like it might be a day or two, maybe even three, before she would tighten up enough that Gary wouldn't notice when they made love.

She thought back to the night before and how it had gone and she realized that she had loved every last bit of it. Her pussy tingled while she relived it in her mind. It was too bad that it would never happen again. She remembered how she had felt when she slid down that log that Rufe (the skinny black kid) had and wished she could do it every day. At the same time she knew that even if she could she wouldn't; her major goal was to get back to being Gary's loving wife. Last night had gotten her the tape and now all that was left was to get through Jake's party the coming Saturday. She would honor the deal she had made with Jake and that out of the way no one but Gary would ever touch her again.

+++++++++++++++++

She hadn't realized how difficult the week was going to be. For the first time in months she wasn't meeting with Jerry and Scott and she hadn't realized how much she had looked forward to those meetings and how much she was going to miss them. It also dawned on her that with Jerry and Scott gone from her life and Jake soon to be gone anal sex would be gone also unless she could get Gary to try again.

By the time her period had passed she was as horny as an old billy goat and Gary never had a chance. She met him at the front door clad in only high heels, had gone to her knees in front of him and had started sucking his cock.

"Christ baby, let's at least take it to the bedroom. What if David were to walk in?"

She took her mouth off his cock long enough to say, "David has a date with Shelly tonight. He said he wouldn't be home until midnight," and she went back to sucking his cock.

"Something could happen and he could come home early."

"If he did and he saw me like this he would probably get a hard on and I'd feel so guilty about it I would probably have to do him too."

She felt Gary's cock twitch when she said that and she giggled. "Would you like to see that? Would it fire you up to see David's cock in my mouth?"

"You fucking slut!" he cried as he grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face. "If you only knew" she thought, "If you only knew."

Dinner got cold sitting on the table that night as she and Gary screwed until Gary couldn't answer the call any more.

+++++++++++++++++

She dressed with care for Jake's party. His instructions were no panties and no bra so she had to choose a dress that wouldn't reveal the fact that she was braless. Walking around the room in only high heels and thigh highs had a predictable effect on Gary and he wanted to play.

"I want it too baby, but if we do we will be late to the party."

"So we will be late, so what?"

She knew Jake and she knew that he wasn't going to be the only one screwing her tonight so she knew that it wasn't likely she would have sex with Gary after the party - she would be too damned sloppy to let him make love to her - so she decided to give Jake the sloppy seconds for a change.

"You're right, so we are late, so what. Come on Tiger, make me scream."

Gary made love to her not once, but twice, and then she got up and finished dressing. She put on panties even though Jake had told her he didn't want her wearing them. She couldn't very well walk into Jake's party with cum running down her legs. She giggled as she thought that she might leave the party that way.

+++++++++++++++++

As the last time Jake met them at the door and she wondered if he had been standing by a window and watching for them. He bent forward and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, told them they knew where the bar was and then he wandered off to talk to someone else.

"Well sweetie, given the way he just looked at you I would say that tonight you could have another chance at making me a vice president."

She turned to him and said, "What do you think it would take? A straight screw or would I have to let him have my butt?"

"Oh he'd want that sexy ass of yours sweetie, I've no doubt about that."

"Well there goes your vice presidency down the drain. I can't very well give him what I've never let you have,"she said as she was thinking, "Take the opening baby, take the opening, please please please take the opening. Say the right thing and you'll be in my ass tomorrow."

"I guess you're right. I wonder if he will just settle for blow jobs."

"You can always ask him baby, but right now I need a drink to get this party started."

For the next half hour she and Gary circulated and socialized and then Gary started talking shop with some of the guys and she headed for the bathroom. She took off her panties and was stuffing them in her purse when there was a knock on the door. "It's occupied" she said loud enough to be heard on the other side of the door.

"I know" came Jake's voice, "And I know there is room enough in there for both of us."

She unlocked the door, let him in and then locked the door behind him.

"No panties, right?"

"No panties" she said and she lifted her dress up to show her bare pussy.

Jake smiled at her, took her by the shoulders, spun her around, bent her over the sink and lifted up her dress. She knew without being told what she had to do so she spread her legs wide.

"God baby, but you are such a slut," he said as he pushed his cock at the entrance to her love hole. As if to prove to him he was right she shoved her butt back at him and felt his cock slide all the way into her. Jake laughed:

"Eager little whore aren't you," he said as he gripped her hips and started fucking her. He slammed into her and she hissed, "Yes yes yes yes , oh fucking yes."

"Whose whore are you?"

She moaned, "Oh god, oh god yes, deeper damn it, fuck me."

"I asked you whose whore you were."

"Just fuck me Jake, just fuck me, make me cum."

Jake pulled out of her and said, "Whose whore are you?"

"Put it back in Jake," she whined, "Please baby, fuck me."

"One more time, whose whore are you?"

"Yours damn you, I'm your whore, now fuck me, please fuck me."

Jake held her hips tight and began pounding into her. "You know what I like about you whore? You have a tight pussy and a tight ass and I'm going to use both of them tonight. My cunt and my ass, right?"

"Yes, oh God yes. Yours, all yours."

She let go of the sink with her right hand and grabbed a towel off the towel rack and stuffed it in her mouth to muffle her scream as her body was racked by an orgasm. Jake was still pounding into her and he pulled the towel out of her mouth. "You my slut?"

"I'm a slut."

"We both know that, but what I asked was are you my slut?"

"Yes god damn it, yes. I'm your slut, your whore, your fuck pig, whatever you want me to be. Oh God, oh God, I'm gonna cum again" and she began to wail and Jake shoved the towel back in her mouth and then blew his nuts.

He pulled out of her, turned her around and pushed her to her knees. "Clean it whore, lick it clean."

She licked his cock and balls and then he put himself away and looked at his watch. "My bedroom in thirty minutes" and then he left the bathroom leaving her on her knees.

+++++++++++++++++

She cleaned herself up and rejoined the party and spotted Gary still talking with a group of guys. It didn't seem as if he'd missed her and she headed for the bar to get herself a fresh drink and use it to swish out her mouth. Wouldn't do for Gary to kiss her and taste sperm. She'd have to remember to suck him off a lot the coming week to cover up the taste of what Jake was going to have take down her throat.

She was sipping her drink and looking at Irene and wondering if Irene had fucked Jake to make her husband a vice president or did Jake seduce her after? Someone moved up behind her and kissed the back of her neck and she pushed her butt back and felt the erection. She giggled and murmured, "Don't Gary, some one might be watching."

"Just so long as it isn't Gary whose watching" said a voice behind her. She turned and saw that it was Irene Jacobs husband Sam.

"Have you lost your mind? What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Just a little foreplay before we meet in Jake's bedroom."

"Oh God, not you?"

"Me and a few of the others. I've always wanted a taste of you and I couldn't believe my luck when Irene told me about you and Jake."

"Oh shit! How many here know?"

"Maybe half a dozen, all on Jake's list."

"Jake's list?"

"You don't get past regional manager in this company unless Jake fucks your woman."

"Oh my God. Does Gary know this?"

"Of course he does."

"So he knows that I have to fuck Jake in order for him to become a vice president?"

"He knows."

"Do you think he already knows that I have?"

"I'd bet my next bonus check on it."

"Oh sweet Jesus, fuck me!"

"I intend to in" and he looked at his watch, "In about twelve minutes."

Suddenly it all fell into place. The night at the gazebo when she had seen the splash of red on white. Gary had seen Jake fucking her. Now she knew how Jake always was able to take her away from the party to do what he wanted with her. He had Gary's permission! "You can be a VP if I can fuck your wife." "Sure enough boss, go ahead." There was probably no impromptu pool tournament at the last party and that was also why Gary never got upset when she was gone for long periods of time - he knew where she was and what she was doing.

"Tell me something. Is Gary going to be made a vice president?"

"He will be getting Simpson's job when Simpson retires next month."

"How long has he known?"

"Almost four months now. Simpson put in his papers back in March. I would imagine that was when Jake offered the position to Gary."

"You give me your wife and I make you a vice president?"

"Not quite that way. You give Jake permission to try. If he scores fine, but you get the job by telling him he can try. But giving Jake permission to try is the same as giving your wife to him. There is something about him that seems to appeal to women. Irene says it is some sort of animal magnetism. Whatever it is, when he calls she goes running."

"Does Irene take care of Jake's customers and friends also?"

"I don't know and she's never said, but I suppose so."

"And that doesn't bother you?"

"One or ten, what's the difference? Once she gave into Jake she was a whore."

"Dos Jake tell when he scores?"

"No."

"How did you find out?"

"Irene started feeling guilty and she confessed."

"You forgave her?"

"How could I not? I was the one who gave her to Jake. Once I said, "Sure Jake, go ahead and fuck her if you can" I gave up any right I had to call Irene names and point fingers."

"Does she know you gave Jake the okay?"

"She didn't at first, but it eventually came out." "And your relationship is okay?"

"It is a little strained at times, but we love each other so we manage to get through the bad times"

"I know I'm being awful nosey, but I'm going to have to face Gary on this sooner or later and I want to go into that discussion knowing all I can. What is the worst thing about your situation?"

"Just knowing that Jake got her. I only told him he could try because I knew that Irene would never do it."

"Gary has known for months now that Jake is either fucking me or trying to?"

"Since he is getting Sinpson's slot he had to have told Jake that he could try so he knows that Jake is trying, but necessarily that Jake was successful."

"He looked at his watch again. "See you in a few minutes," and he headed for Jake's bedroom.

+++++++++++++++++

She glanced over at Gary, but he was still talking shop with his co-workers. She should have been madder than hell at what he'd done, but how could she be mad considering how fast she had given in. Then she thought of all she had gone through to keep Gary from finding out about what he already knew. She couldn't even get mad over that since she had ended up loving it.

She thought briefly of Jerry, Scott and well hung Rufe and then she smiled as she realized she didn't have to give them up. Gary was apparently happy with a whore for a wife and being a whore seemed to agree with her. She had enjoyed Ben, her young lovers, the gangbang, and yes, she had even enjoyed fucking the men that Jake had given her to. She looked at her watch and saw that it was show time. She shot one last look at Gary and headed for Jake's bedroom.

Before she had always entered Jake's bedroom a little reluctantly and then she had passively waited for Jake to take charge and tell her what to do. This time would be different.

To be continued...