From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 07a

Story Info
She confronts Gary.
4.3k words
4.05
81.7k
20

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in a different frame of mind when she headed for Jake's bedroom this time. The previous times her head had been full of mixed emotions. A part of her brain was telling her not to go to Jake, to turn around, go back and hang on Gary's arm. A different part of her brain was telling her that she needed what Jake could give her, that the brief time his cock was in her she was more alive than at any other time of her life. Fear of being caught was in her head, fear of losing Gary if he found out, but always, always, the attraction she could never understand pulled her toward the room.

This time there was no warring in her head, no fear of losing Gary. Gary knew. Gary knew, had known all along, and he didn't care. She thought back to the night when Jake had taken her against the gazebo. She was certain now that the red/white flash she had seen was Gary watching her submit to his boss.

She tried to think of anything that might have happened between them that would indicate any change in the way Gary felt about her. If anything their sex life had become a little more active. Could it be that Gary got off on knowing that his wife was a slut? That she was Jake's whore? Or did he know that part. She was sure now that he knew she was being bedded by Jake, but did he know about the others? The customers and friends that Jake gave her to? Had Jake told him about her teenaged blackmailers?

And the biggie - what was she going to do about it - how was she going to handle it? Just wait for Gary to bring it up, or should she do what Stan said Irene had done and confess? Time to think about that later she thought. Right now I'm going to Jake's bedroom to be a slut again and this time I'm not going to be feeling guilty about it.

++++++++++++++++++

She stopped at the door to Jake's bedroom, took a deep breath and whispered, "Show time" to herself and then opened the door and walked, head held high into the room. She saw Jake, Stan, John and Todd. John was VP of Production and Todd was VP of Marketing. She looked from one to the other and then as she slipped out of her dress she said:

"You all still have your clothes on. Considering what we all know I'm here for, isn't that a waste of time?"

She saw the four of them look at each other. This wasn't what they had expected. They had been expecting a somewhat reluctant housewife that they would have to coax into taking off her clothes and spreading.

"Well come on guys, who wants to be the next man to cuckold my husband. Step right up, three holes, no waiting."

Jake laughed, "There are four of us babe."

"That just means that one of you has to settle for a hand job till a hole becomes available."

"Why the sudden change in attitude?" asked Jake.

"I finally realized that I really am a slut, that I really am a whore - your whore. Now, can I get me some cock here?"

The four men moved in on her like a wolf pack on a downed elk and for the next two hours she never had an empty hole except for the very brief period when one limp cock pulled out of her to make room for a hard one. John was in her mouth, Stan was in her pussy and Todd was working on her butt and she was just on the edge of her umpteenth orgasm when Jake said:

"We need to call it quits guys and let her get back to her husband."

She took her mouth off John long enough to say, "Tell him to go on home and that you will bring me home later or he can come back and get me when you are done with me."

Then to Stan and Todd she said, "Don't stop damn it, I'm on the edge, I'm almost there, get me off" and she went back to sucking John's cock. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Jake leave the room. Oh well, she thought, the die is cast. I wonder what Gary will do.

++++++++++++++++++

She was lying naked on Jake's bed, legs spread and fluids leaking out of her vagina and anus as the men dressed to leave. Jake was standing by the bed and she had his cock in her hand and was stroking it. When the last man left the room she said:

"Which is it? He coming back or are you taking me home?"

"I'm taking you home."

"How did he take it?"

"He was a little shocked."

"He another one who gave you permission, but only because he was sure I wouldn't?"

"I think so."

"Does he know that you didn't seduce me into being your whore?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know damned well what I mean Jake. The first time was rape and you know it. That I ended up liking it doesn't change the fact that you grabbed me coming out of the bathroom, pulled into the bedroom, pushed me down on the bed and held me down while you put it in me. Does Gary know that?"

"I gave you a chance to walk out."

"Yeah, but only after you knew I wouldn't."

"What now?"

"You fuck me some more and then I go home and face Gary. Does he know about the blackmailing teenagers?"

"Not from me."

"One last question. Does he know about your friends and the customers you've given me to? And the guys here tonight?"

"No."

"He will after I go home and we talk so be ready for it."

She tugged on his cock, "What are you waiting for? Your whore is hot, wet and ready."

Jake climbed on the bed and moved between her legs, "Just stay that way - hot, wet and ready" and he slid his cock into her ass and she moaned and buried her head in a pillow and shoved her ass back at him.

++++++++++++++++++

It was noon the next day when Jake pulled into her driveway.

"You coming in?"

"No."

"Going to let me go into the cave and face the bear alone huh?"

"You will all right. Gary knew the chance he was taking."

"Yeah, but he thought it was just going to be you."

"You don't have to tell him about the others."

"Yes I do. If I'm going to hold my marriage together I have to be completely honest. Anything I don't tell him today that he finds out about later will kill us. If the marriage is going to die then I want it to happen today - not have to spend the next several years worrying about it."

"What happens if he doesn't take it right?"

"Then I will be out on my pretty little butt. But since I'm your whore you'll take care of me right?"

She looked over at Jake and saw him looking away from her. "What, no answer for me there lover?"

She got out of the car and as she walked toward the house she wondered if she had seen Jake for the last time and if she would even have a roof over her head that night.

++++++++++++++++++

As she walked into the house she heard the TV in the family room. It sounded like Gary was watching football. She desperately wanted to avoid him, run up to the bathroom and shower, do anything that would put off having to face him, but she couldn't.

Last night she had accepted that she was a slut and she had walked into Jake's bedroom head held high and had been the perfect slut. It was a slut who told Jake to sent her husband home while she stayed and let herself be gangbanged. It was a slut who stayed at Jake's and fucked and sucked him until an hour ago knowing that her husband was waiting for her at home and knowing what it was she was doing. If she could be brave enough to do what she had done that night she could be brave enough to face Gary. Be brave she told herself, be bold and go for it. She took a deep breath and then head held high she walked into the family room.

Gary looked up and saw her and then turned back to the game. She dropped her purse on the end table and walked over to him:

"Hi baby, miss me?" she said as she bent to kiss him.

He turned his face away from her and she said, "What's the matter baby, do I have bad breath?"

Gary turned his head toward her, face red with anger, "What's the matter? Are you fucking stupid? You know goddamned well what's the matter. Where the fuck you have been and what you have been doing is what's the matter."

"Is David home?"

"No, he's off somewhere with some of his buddies."

"Good, he doesn't need to hear this" she said as she walked over and turned off the television set.

"Hey! I was watching the game."

"To hell with the game. I don't want any distractions until we get this squared away. First of all, what's your problem?"

"My problem? Not our problem?"

"No Gary, your problem. State it, I want to hear just what it is."

"You walk away from me at a party, go into Jake's bedroom and hours later you send him out to tell me to go home and that you will be along later and you don't think WE have a problem? The problem is supposed to be just mine?"

"Well it certainly isn't mine. I'm not the one who said, "Sure Jake, you can fuck my wife if you make me a vice president. That was all you Gary. I don't recall being asked for any input there. You fucking gave me to him Gary, just so you could have Simpson's job when he retires next month and now you are pissed at me? No way Gary, no goddamned fucking way!"

She saw his face go pale and she knew what he was thinking - "How could she know" - and she felt she could get away with a lie at that point.

"What's the matter Gary, you don't think wives talk? You think the other wives didn't welcome me into their exclusive little club when they found out from their husbands that you had been given Simpson's job? You didn't think they would warn me about this, tell me to never do that, to be careful when this or that happened and what to refuse? Come on Gary, talk to me, answer my questions."

"You were supposed to say no," he said in a hoarse voice. "He was going to try and you were suppose to say no."

"I did say no Gary, right up to the party when you told me to make you a vice president."

"I never told you that."

"Sure you did. In fact you told me that at three different parties. One I might have ignored, but three parties in a row you said the same thing so what was I supposed to think?"

"I didn't mean it that way, I was just joking."

"How was I supposed to know that? The other wives had already told me what the price was for your VP slot and I'd been pushing Jake away for over a year and all of a sudden you tell me three times that being good to Jake could make you a vice president. Not once Gary, but three times. What was I supposed to think? And what's with the outrage over last night? Why didn't you stop me once you knew I'd given Jake the payment for your new job?

"I didn't know you had given in."

"More bullshit Gary. I saw you watching from the bushes when Jake leaned me against the gazebo and shoved his cock in my ass. That was a month ago and not once have you mentioned it."

She paused and waited for Gary to say something, but all he did was look away from her briefly and in that brief moment the penny dropped.

"You aren't pissed at what I did last night. You are upset because you couldn't see it. That's it, isn't it? It is either that or it is because you couldn't take me to bed last night as soon as we got home. Come on Gary, talk to me."

He looked down at the floor and she knew she'd hit a nerve. "What is Gary? Seeing me on my knees with a cock in my mouth, leaning against a wall with my legs spread wide and a hard cock pushing it's way into my ass, or putting your cock in me when I'm full of someone else's hot cum? Tell me Gary, I want to know."

Gary still didn't answer her and she didn't know whether it was because he was ashamed over having been caught giving her away or if it was because she was right about his wanting to bed her right after Jake. No matter, it was out in the open now.

"It has only been half an hour since Jake fucked me last so it is still fairly fresh. I'm going upstairs now to get undressed, shower and douche. If you want to slide your cock into a cum filled pussy you had best get up there before I start douching."

She got up and left Gary sitting there on the couch.

++++++++++++++++++

She was sitting on the edge of the bed rolling down her nylons when Gary came into the room. He looked hesitant so she did something she had never done before with him - she took charge!

"Get over here baby."

He looked at her as if he didn't understand."

"Get over here Gary, right here" and she pointed at the floor in front of her. "I want you right here now."

He looked unsure, but he did walk over and stand in front of her where she had indicated. She reached for the zipper of his trousers and pulled it down. She reached in and took hold of his cock and worked it out of his fly. It was limp when she fished it out and she looked at it and then up at him.

"This isn't going to work. Sluts need hard cocks to work with. Nice fat hard cocks like the one Jake used on me last night." She felt his cock twitch in her hand and she went on, "Sluts like hard cocks baby. They love to suck on them, lick and suck on them until they give up their creamy filling so it can be swallowed. Sluts love hard cocks because they feel so good when they slide into a pussy. You know what else sluts like to do with hard cocks baby? They love taking a hard cock deep into their asshole. You want my asshole baby?"

Gary's cock was rock hard by then and she bent her head and licked it like an all day sucker. "Is that why you gave me to Jake? So he could make me into a slut who would take a cock up her ass?"

Gary hunched his hips forward and the head of his cock slid past her lips. She sucked on it for ten seconds or so and then she pulled her mouth off him.

"Jake likes my ass baby. He would rather fuck my ass than my pussy."

She pulled away from her husband and moved back on the bed. "Get over here Gary, lie down on your back so I can suck your cock."

Gary followed her onto the bed and as soon as he lay down she quickly moved over him in a sixty-nine.

"You let Jake make me a slut baby and you should know that sluts do slutty things; things like pushing their cum filled pussies down on a man's mouth." She pushed her steaming wet cunt down on her husband's face and said, "Eat me Gary, eat my soaking wet pussy. Suck all of Jake's dick snot out of my pussy. You told him he could put it there so you suck it out."

She lowered her head and started sucking Gary's cock and waited to see what he would do. It was several seconds before she felt his tongue flick out and touch her pussy and for the first time since she walked in the front door she thought there was a chance that things would be all right. She would have to see how he took it when he found out just how many more had pumped their juices into her last night. A lot of it was gone since she had peed several times, but there was probably still a little bit of everyone still in her.

Should she name names? She supposed she'd better since he was bound to find out sooner or later. Once in Simpson's job he would probably be invited to participate in activities like last nights. She felt a sudden touch of anger; Gary better not join in when he was invited, he gave her up, but she was not giving him up. He was hers damn it and she was keeping him for herself.

A sudden "Ouch" from Gary brought her back to what she was supposed to be doing. In her little burst of anger she had bitten down just a little too hard on Gary's cock.

"Sorry baby, your slut was just a little too eager to please you."

She swung off of him and turned, leaned down and kissed him. "Come on baby, share Jake's taste with me." She pushed her tongue in Gary's mouth for a passionate kiss and when she broke it she said, "Did you like it baby? Did you like the taste of Jake's cum? He says he's going to put a lot more in me. He plans to keep me full now that I'm his whore. I do hope you like his taste baby, because I'm going to bring you home a lot of his cum from now on."

She rolled over on her back, spread her legs wide and said, "Time for sloppy seconds baby. Put your cock in me and feel cum that isn't yours."

"You fucking bitch!" Gary screamed as he rolled over and jammed his cock into her. "You want cock, I'll give you cock" and he rammed her hard. "You want to be a whore, I'll treat you like a fucking whore" and he bent his head and locked his teeth down on her right nipple and bit down; not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to make her yelp. Like that whore? Want me to do the other one?"

She arched her back and shoved her pussy up to meet his downward stroke and hissed, "I'm not your whore, I'm Jake's whore. I'm your slut, but I'm Jake's whore. Fuck me damn you, fuck me hard and make me cum. Fuck me hard like Jake did. Fuck me hard like he did last night, like he did all the other times. Fuck me hard like he did the night you watched him take me leaning against the gazebo. Come on baby, make me cum."

Sweat was dripping off Gary as he fucked her harder than he ever had before. She was moaning and crying for him to get her off. He felt it building up in his balls and he groaned, "You better hurry up bitch cause I'm gonna cum. You better hurry, you better hurry or I'm gonna leave you hanging."

"Stay with me baby, stay with me, almost, almost, almo...OH SHIT!" she cried out and her orgasm washed over her just as Gary spurted inside her, his juices to mingle with those of so many others.

++++++++++++++++++

It was over and they were lying next to each other on the bed. She was leaning on one elbow and looking down on Gary while fondling his limp cock. She really had no idea of what to say so she was waiting for Gary to speak. Gary was just staring up at the ceiling and she couldn't read his expression so she decided to just keep up what she had started. She changed positions so her head was inches form his dick and she watched it as she stroked it.

"You aren't through I hope. Jake fucked me five times last night. Surely you can match him. I can help. Good whores and good sluts know how to help."

She moved her head a little closer and her tongue flicked out and started licking the head of Gary's cock.

"Why are you doing that?"

"Cause I want you hard again."

"No, not that. Why are you doing this whore and slut thing?"

"Because that is what I am now. I'm Jake's whore because I whore for him and I'm your slut because that is apparently what you want me to be."

"What do you mean by you whore for him?"

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"That when you gave me to Jake you gave me to him to use as he saw fit."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I fuck who he tells me to. He gives me to customers, suppliers he is trying to get good terms from, he lets his friends fuck me and last night he had me gangbanged by your about to be fellow vice presidents."

"All of them?"

"No. Two of them didn't come to the party last night, but the ones who did fucked me several times each."

"You certainly don't sound like it bothered you."

"Why should it? I love sex and once I found out that you had given me to Jake I didn't expect that you would mind. As far as I was concerned you gave me permission to fuck other men if that is what Jake wanted. I assumed that you knew what you were doing when you gave me to him."

"I didn't give you to him. I told him he could try and seduce you if he wanted to, but that he would be wasting his time because I knew you wouldn't let him."

"And I did say no, right up until you suggested I fuck Jake to make you a vice president. Even then I didn't go for it. What happened the first time was he got tired of trying and me not being interested and so he just took me."

She explained how it had happened and then said, "Since it was apparently what you wanted anyway I didn't fight it and now here we are. So, where do we go from here and what do we do?"

"I don't know what to do."

"I guess you have two choices. You already have Simpson's job when he leaves. As I understand it from the other wives (again I lied) once Jake fucks you it isn't necessary that you keep on doing it so the choice is yours - I keep being his whore or I stop."

"What do you want?"

"I want to hang on to you and our marriage. I won't lie to you, all the sex I've had since Jake took me I've loved and last nights gangbang was one of the most mind blowing things I've ever done and except for a frat house gangbang I have never been so sexually satisfied."

12