From Russia with Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The image of Terri, with gigantic lactating breasts, burned into my brain. I would have loved to suckled her, but the opportunity had passed. "You're a mommy?" I gasped, "that's fantastic! That makes you a..."

"... M.I.L.F.? Yes I know." she giggled. "Like I haven't heard that one, before."

She reached down and undid the strings at her hips. She stood there, naked save for her high heels, with her hands on her hips, and let her eyes drop to the bulging crotch of my pants.

"You know, I always seem to be the first one naked. Have you noticed that?"

"Gimme a sec," I nodded, ripping off clothing with a vengeance. Once the final piece was gone, Terri stepped over and grasped my hard cock, using it as a handle to guide me to the bed, where she sat. She stroked me a few times.

"Now that's the dick I remember," she hissed, just before devouring me whole. Terri was one incredible cocksucker. Memories of past couplings, her current nudity, her lips dancing on my shaft, and the image of her nipples dripping milk combined to have me on the brink very quickly.

"Terri, baby..." I began, thinking it only fair to warn her. She nodded, moaned and sucked furiously, obviously eager to get her tonsils wet. She didn't need to wait long. My cock pulsed, pumping my load down her throat, and she let out a little squeal of glee. She kept sucking me, maintaining my erection. Satisfied with her work, she laid back.

"I really need you to fuck me good! I've been wet since I saw you earlier. Give me that big cock, right now!" she directed, spreading the lips of her juicy pussy with her fingers.

I make it a rule never to argue with a woman who knows what she wants, and this situation was no different. I took my place between her thighs, and probed her thick lips with the head of my cock. Slippery pussy juice coated me, everywhere I touched, and when I pushed, her well lubricated cunt allowed me inside with minimal friction. Childbirth had done no damage to the snug grip of her vaginal muscles. As I watched my shaft split the labia wide, I realized that her pussy was now completely bare, with even her little residual tuft having been shaved off.

Terri had her head back, and her mouth wide open. "Ooooo, that's good. I had forgotten how nicely we fit together. You really stretch me out, baby. Give it to me hard." she whispered. "C'mon, fuck me!"

Since I had just cum, I had no need to show restraint. If she wanted to get fucked hard, then that's just what I would do. I supported my weight on my arms, and started to slam her, pounding her with full length strokes that ended with our bodies slapping together loudly. Her round, delicious breasts swung wildly in mirror-image arcs on her chest. The headboard of the bed crashed against the wall with each collision, ensuring that the neighbouring room would know what was happening in this one. Terri was screaming, as well.

"Oh, that's it! Gimme that fucking cock! Oh yeah! Fuck my MILF pussy, you fucking bastard! Motherfucker!" she shrieked, among other points of directive commentary. I kept giving her what she asked for, and her vocalizations began to become less intelligible, and more animal. Grunts, growls, groans and melodic moans filled the room.

She came with a ferocious, almost feline, roar, arching her back completely off the bed. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and her legs around my waist, clutching me so tightly, her body hung free under mine. We had been still at the foot of the bed throughout all this, but now I crawled further up, allowing me to rest on knees and elbows, instead of feet and hands. Terri clung to me like a baby koala, gasping and mewling as she felt her orgasm wane.

I resumed my rhythm, drilling down into her. Her ass bounced off the bed with every stroke. Since I was now fucking her more vertically than horizontally, the headboard quieted down. Terri did not, although there was no longer any English in her language. She was purely a sexual beast now, and had a second orgasm within minutes, to an accompaniment of panting moans.

I leaned farther over her body, and hooked my arms under her thighs. I now hammered her like a piledriver, making her scream guttural shrieks of lust. Her breasts, hanging nearly inverted in her face, were rocked with shockwaves each time I bottomed out. Terri's clit bore the brunt of the punishment, and she peaked almost immediately.

The orgasms were taking a toll on her. She was desperately trying to breathe, even as I pulled out and rolled her over. I lifted her hips, planning to fuck her doggy style, but she flopped over, unable to maintain the position. Fine, I thought, we can do this another way. I dragged her back to the edge of the bed, grabbed her thighs, and speared her again. Since my dick has a slight downward curve, I knew I would be rubbing her g-spot in this position.

Terri came within seconds, then again and again, over and over, as I abused her body with an incessant barrage of hard, deep thrusts for the next ten minutes or so. Her voice grew hoarse from screaming, gradually losing volume. Her body slicked with sweat, and she grew more and more limp in my hands. I was close to cumming, myself, so I rolled her over again, and skewered her face to face. Her tits were crushed between us, and I gave her swollen, gushing pussy about ten more fierce strokes before exploding deep inside her. Now, it was my turn to scream.

Finally spent, I flopped over beside her, gasping for breath in rhythm with her panting respirations. Moments later, her hand patted me on the chest.

"Oh... My... God!... You just fucked... My brains... Out!"

I think we both zoned out for a few minutes. I awoke when Terri crawled wearily atop my chest, and kissed me gently. "That was amazing! Can you teach my husband to do that? On second thought, don't! I would never survive it if you did."

"I can see the coroner's report now. 'Fucked to death'. Let's see CSI do that one," I laughed.

"We might need to get together more often than once a decade," she suggested. "I wonder if my husband would like to do your wife?"

"You would know that answer better than I do," I replied. "I bet she'd like to do you, though. She always gets hot and bothered at the thought of a pussy to lick."

"Really? Well I think that can be arranged. Your place or mine?" she whispered, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

That story would have to wait, however, as we both fell deep asleep.

12