From Sperm Donor to Father Ch. 04

Story Info
The fun continues in Orlando.
2.7k words
4.63
56.1k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Wednesday, we had breakfast, checked-out and got a taxi to the airport. Luckily the journey to Orlando wasn't a long one. We picked-up our hire car and checked into our hotel by mid-afternoon.

On check-in I was offered the chance to upgrade our room to a separate villa for an additional 50 dollars a night, so I jumped at it.

The villa was fabulous, extremely spacious. We had good-sized lounge area, a small kitchen, a dining area, a private pool, and even a large Jacuzzi-bath in the master bedroom area. There was also a second bedroom, not that we needed it. We both decided we wanted to try out the Jacuzzi later.

After we had unpacked we drove out to a supermarket to stock-up on a few "essentials"; wine, cheese, crisps, ice-cream, coffee, milk and a few bottles of champagne (well, sparkling Californian wine anyway).

----------------------------------

Early that evening I filled the Jacuzzi, we got in and for a long while just sat facing each other, relaxing and sipping champagne.

I stretched out my leg and my foot slowly worked its way between her thighs, finding her pussy and clit. I pressed slightly and slowly rotated my toe. I could see the pleasure on her face and eyes as she told me how naughty I was.

After several minutes of this caressing, I slid my toe down slightly and then entered her pussy, sliding the full two inches of my big toe into her. Her head went back and she scooted forward pressing harder onto my foot as I did some serious toe fucking. The next two toes slid into her and she pressed harder. I kept this up, enjoying her moans as I continued. When I started to wiggle my toes inside her, that did it and she began to cum. Her legs stiffened and she spilt some of her champagne over herself causing her to gasp from both the pleasure and the unexpected cold of the champagne.

"That was nice" she said as she started to relax again.

"Would you like something to eat" I asked, thinking about calling room service.

"Yes, I do think I could eat something," she said

"What would you like" I asked

"You" Mel replied, grinning "This will do nicely," she said crawling over and grabbing my soft cock. "Sit on the side" she instructed.

I sat up and Mel scooted between my knees, taking my cock in her mouth.

Her tongue brushed the underside of my glans, and I felt my cock beginning to grow in her mouth. I ran my fingers through her wet hair as she built to a slow rhythm, making soft sucking sounds as she travelled the length of my shaft. She quickened her pace as she looked directly into my eyes, taking my swollen balls in her hand, and I noticed the hungry passion in her eyes. When she reached the head of my stiff dick, she ran her tongue seductively around the head, looked at me as I moaned, then plunged her head down again. When she sensed I was getting close she stopped and pulled back.

Mel leaned over picking up my glass of champagne and took a drink. When she took me back in her mouth I felt the cold champagne around my cock. It was such a contrast to the previous warmth of her mouth. When the champagne had all leaked out Mel went in for the kill. I watched as her mouth moved furiously up and down my cock, and could hold back no longer. I shot my cum into her mouth and collapsed backwards against the wall behind me.

I slipped back down into the water and we cuddled. We exchanged a lustful kiss, and I tasted traces of my salty cum in her mouth.

"You are the best at that" I said. Mel smiled in return and kissed me some more.

We sat, cuddling in the water for a while longer and finished the wine.

Later, I ordered pizza and we sat eating it on the sofa, in our bathrobes, watching TV.

I obviously enjoyed the sex we had together but I equally enjoyed the simple closeness I shared with Mel. I had my feet up on the coffee table in front of me and Mel laid across the sofa with her head on my lap. We just stayed there watching the TV as I stroked her hair. Later Mel fell asleep like that and I ended-up carrying her into bed.

-----------------------------

The next morning I was awoken by a kiss on the lips from Mel. She had brought me coffee and toast in bed. We sat discussing where we were going to go while we drank our coffee. As I finished my toast I noticed Mel staring at me again. When I asked what was on her mind she just brushed it off saying "nothing."

We decided upon Sea World for that day. We had a great day walking around together and watching the animal shows. We had our picture taken together and I bought a copy of it, inset into a key ring.

We both particularly enjoyed the Shamu show. Mel even got picked-out by the camera in the pre-show kids versus adults quiz.

That night we went to a Japanese restaurant, as Mel will eat fish but not meat (I still don't understand why it's OK to eat fish but not other animals).

-----------------------------

On Friday we went to Universal Studios. They have some great rides – I particularly liked the Jaws and the Back to the Future rides. We spent the whole day there and went on a few of the rides twice.

That evening we were very tired – it's amazing just how tiring it can be spending a day a one of those parks. We went to a steak house (my choice) and I had a huge T-bone while Mel had a pasta dish.

When we got back to the villa we just flopped on the sofa, in front of the TV. I opened a bottle of wine and we just sat back and watched one of the in-house movies.

"Do you fancy skinny-dipping in the pool?" I asked

"OK providing no one can see us" Mel replied.

"No we are quite well secluded" I responded stripping off.

I went out the sliding door and slipped into the pool, which was still quite warm, Mel followed a minute later. We swam a little but I think we both had one thing on our minds.

I swam up to Mel pinning her against the side and we exchanged kisses.

"Hold onto the side" I said taking a step back and then reaching down for her legs. I dipped down so that my shoulders were just under the surface and then lifted her legs so that her knees draped over them.

I stoked up the insides of her thighs and around her pussy. For several minutes I teased Mel, before slipping one and then two fingers inside her. I slowly pumped my fingers in and out and then gradually eased a third finger in. Mel was writhing around on me panting hard.

I leaned forward and licked her clit as I continued to thrust my fingers into her. Mel gasped as she came and then begged me to stop. I ignored her pleas and continued. Mel tried to reach for me to lift my head away but only succeeded in ducking her head under the water. Playfully I quickly dropped to me knees bringing her down-under with me. I released her quickly and stood-up.

Mel stood-up too coughing and then splashed me calling me a pig. We cuddled and then Mel wrapped her arms and legs around me. "Fuck me" Mel whispered into my ear. I fully intended to.

I guided my cock into her and we just kind of bounced around. Eventually Mel pinned my back to the ladder and used it to hold on to as she moved up and down on me. I came first and Mel followed a couple of seconds later. Unfortunately Mel made quite a noise when she came which made us both very conscious that other people may have heard us.

We quickly got out and went inside and then finally, to bed. I fell asleep quickly.

I awoke about an hour or so later and when I opened my eyes I saw Mel lying there, looking straight at me, and then giving me a little smile when she saw me wake.

"Are you OK" I asked, surprised to find her awake.

"Fine, I was just lying here thinking" she replied.

"About what" I enquired.

"Oh nothing, go back to sleep" she said with a smile.

I was so tired that I did just that.

----------------------------------

On Saturday I was again awoken with a kiss and coffee, I knew I could get used to this!

We spent the day at Epcot and then in the evening we went to Pleasure Island and had a meal at Planet Hollywood.

Sunday we spent at Wet 'n' Wild and had great fun on all the water rides. Then in the evening we went to Medieval Nights where they do a Knights in armour show. The show was great and we got into the spirit of it cheering for our knight.

During the show I glanced to my side at Mel and caught her staring at me again. Again she brushed it off but it had me wondering what she was thinking. I knew I loved being with Mel and wondered what she thought about me.

---------------------------------

Monday we took a trip down towards Tampa and went to Busch Gardens.

Busch Gardens had a totally different feel to it from the Orlando parks. It seemed much more relaxed and had a more rustic feel to it.

On the drive back I let slip about the next stop being in Boston. Mel was surprised and thanked me profusely for such a great holiday.

Mel insisted that I let her cook me a meal that night. We stopped at a supermarket en-route and Mel selected some vegetables sauce and pasta.

We ate the meal by candle light and then Mel fetched two glasses and a bottle of champagne and lead me to the Jacuzzi.

We again sat facing each other sipping the wine and again I couldn't resist the temptation to give her a good toe-fucking. This time though Mel stopped me before she came and moved to the middle pulling me toward her. I sat with my legs out straight and Mel lifted herself onto my cock with her legs out straight behind me.

Mel kissed me deeply and began a slow ride. I reached down between us and put a finger over her clit so that it rubbed her every time she thrust forward. Mel came twice before I lost it and pumped my cum into her. We stayed joined at the groin while we drank our wine and kissed some more.

--------------------------------

On Tuesday I awoke first and returned the favour with coffee and toast.

We spent the day at Blizzard Beach and had another great but tiring day on all the water rides. That evening for our last night in Orlando, we decided to try out the slightly up-market restaurant in the hotel. We had a lovely candle-lit dinner. Mel wore her little black cocktail dress again and looked absolutely gorgeous. We finished a bottle of wine between us and chatted about how great the place was.

Over dessert I caught Mel looking at me, like she had done a few times before. "What" I asked, still not quite sure what to make of it. "Nothing" was her reply again.

I thought for a while and then said "You know you promised to be the perfect girlfriend while were on holiday"

"Yes" she replied obviously not sure where this was going

"Well you have been that and more……… I'm dreading the end of this holiday because I don't want to give you up" I said, hoping she wouldn't react badly to my confession.

Mel looked straight at me. I was worried what she might say. Instead she stood up and ran out of the restaurant.

I'm not sure exactly what reaction I had expected but this wasn't it. I knew I had blown it. I quickly got the bill, signed it to the room and went out towards our villa, hoping that was where she had gone.

When I got there I found Mel crying on the bed. "Oh shit" I thought "now I've ruined everything." I lifted her up and cuddled her, saying how sorry I was and that I shouldn't have said anything. I kept apologising saying that I would make it up to her.

Mel stopped crying, pulling away to look at me and then lunged at me, kissing me and pushing me back on the bed. Again this wasn't the reaction I was expecting but I went with it.

We started pulling each other's clothes off and when we were naked Mel rolled on top of me still kissing me at every opportunity.

I rolled us over so that I was on top and shifted my legs between hers. I put my hands between us and guided my cock into her. The resting on my elbows I started a slow rocking motion as we kissed. We carried on in this slow rhythm for a long time neither of us wanting to stop our almost constant kiss.

Slowly I built-up the tempo and began to get that familiar tingle in my loins.

For the first time on our holiday we came together, both panting as I pumped my seed into her. We stayed still, both looking into the other's eyes.

"I love you" Mel whispered to me.

"I love you too" I replied

We shared another long-lingering kiss.

"What the hell are we going to do" Mel asked

"What do you want to do" I replied

Mel pushed me off and rolled over putting her head on my chest and her arm around me. I put both arms around her and we lay there without a word said, both thinking and holding each other.

When I said "I love you too," I had done it with very little thought. The more I thought about it though, the more I knew it to be true. My mind was in turmoil trying to think about what to do or say. Mel said nothing either.

Some time later Mel fell asleep with her head still on me and I lay staring into space until I followed her.

-------------------------------

The next morning Mel didn't seem to want to talk despite my efforts to do so.

We had planned to go to Disney's Magic Kingdom for the morning and then go onto the airport around mid afternoon.

Magic Kingdom is a truly magical place and I would recommend it to anyone with a family. We went on a few rides and seemed to be enjoying ourselves although there was very little conversation. Then we got into the queue for Splash Mountain.

The queue was quite long and we were making slow progress through the roped section outside. At one point a couple of the people in Disney character costumes came over and started shaking hands with all the children in the queue. A mother next to me in the queue asked me if I would take a picture of their whole family with Pooh and Tigger. I got them all lined up and took the picture.

As I was handing the camera back to her she made some comment about us bringing our children back in a few years. That did it, Mel burst into tears and rushed away. The woman apologised profusely realising she had obviously said something wrong. I quickly gave her the camera, told her it wasn't her fault and ran after Mel.

Mel was sat on a low wall, sobbing. I sat next to her and tried to comfort her.

"I've made an awful mistake" Mel said.

"What do you mean" I asked

"I should never have agreed to have a baby with George. What on earth do I do now?"

"What do you want to do?" I asked

Mel said nothing and made it very clear she didn't want to talk about it any more.

We talked very little for the next couple of hours but just wandered around the park and then made our way back to the car rental place and then the airport.